Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
A game of truth or dare gets wild.
2.2k words
4.6
27k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

TW: Hard drug use.

In the prior installation, Krissy was forced to strip completely naked in front of all her friends when she lost at strip poker. So that they all could keep playing, they all agreed that she could play for dares instead of clothing.

Krissy probably should've thought it through, though, because she lost the next hand, and Timmy won it. "What's my dare, big boy?" Krissy asked.

"I'd like to see how wet you get when you come. I dare you to get yourself off while we watch." Said Timmy. Heads around the table nodded, to affirm that everyone thought this was a fair dare.

"Come on -- that's too much. We're all friends here." Said Krissy, who felt like she had to push back so she didn't come off like a total slut to her friends. But inside, she thought about how she had done this all the time with her college roommate Jenny, and how this would basically be the same. It might even be better, to do it for five trusted friends. Well, four and a handsome Danish guy named Jens.

"Aw geez," said Timmy, "what's the point of playing for a dare if you're not going to do it? Fine, let me think of something else."

"No, you're right." Said Krissy. "I'll do it. Let me get my vibrator, I'll be right back."

Krissy jogged out of the dining room and up to her bedroom to get her vibrator. She stopped for a minute to look at herself in the mirror. She was a stunning girl, and she knew it. But am I really going to do this? She thought to herself. Be brave -- be brave -- they'll respect you more if you honor your bets. And with that she ran back downstairs with her vibrator in hand, and a throbbing itch between her thighs.

"Let's do this in the living room," she said. "The couch is more comfortable."

Everyone got up from the table and moved to encircle the couch. Krissy sat naked in the center of the sofa, brought her feet up to the edge of the cushions, curved her pelvis up, and pressed the vibrator to her clitoris. Her friends looked on in slack jawed amazement. The sexiest girl any of them knew was stark naked in front of them masturbating.

"This doesn't feel right." Krissy said after a minute.

"Do you want to stop?" Jimmy asked. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean that it's uncomfortable to hold my feet on the edge of the sofa. Maybe Jens could stand behind the sofa and pull my feet up? Could you, Jens?"

Jens was not about to say no. He moved behind the sofa, reached down to take one of Krissy's ankles in each hand, and pulled her legs as far back and apart as the would go, splaying Krissy's labia wide open and aiming her pubis almost straight up.

"That's nice. Perfect. Just hold me in this pose." Krissy said, looking up at Jens.

From there, Krissy did like she had done for Jenny. She reached down to pull her lips apart and insert her finger into her sopping wet pussy. She was sopping wet. When she withdrew her dripping finger she put it in her mouth and licked her finger clean. It wasn't lost on anyone how hot this scene was. Timmy and Jimmy were both stroking their cocks through their shorts.

Rob asked if he could shine his phone's flashlight right on her pussy so that they could all see better. "Yes, do it, but no filming!" Krissy hissed breathlessly.

Rob pulled the coffee table father from the couch and sat down right in front of Krissy, pointing his phone's LED right at her wet swollen lips. Krissy continued to press the vibrator against her clitoris, but with one hand holding the vibrator, and one playing with her hole, she suddenly wanted to be able to play with her nipples. She reached up and pinched nipple, which sent an electric shock and a spasm through her body. But now her hole felt empty. I can't ask my friends to touch me, she thought. I never even asked Jenny to touch me. And I'm a good girl -- I can't cheat on Joe. But god I want a finger inside me soooooooo badly.

She didn't ponder her predicament for long. Krissy opened her eyes and looked right at Rob, the blackest, gayest guy in the room, who was kneeling right in front of her splayed open thighs. "Take two fingers and shove them into me -- do it now!" She commanded him. He looked shocked but did as he was told. Encountering no resistance he inserted two fingers inter Krissy slick tight hole, and she let out a guttural moan. He curled his fingers upwards to press against her g-spot and with the second or third stroke of that sensitive tissue the waves of her orgasm began to flow over her.

The muscles of her vagina began to clench Rob's fingers rhythmically, and her body jerked uncontrollably as she moaned loudly "Yes, yes, oh... god, yes ... uhn, uhn, fuck!"

Krissy squeezed her thighs together and Rob withdrew his hand from between them. Krissy quickly reached down, grabbed his wrist, and pulled his fingers to her lips, slurping them into her mouth and licking them clean of her juices.

"God damn, girl!" Exclaimed Rob, and everybody laughed. At that moment Krissy was glad that Rob was there to prove a little levity and keep the scene from getting too heavy. She laughed too.

"So the point of this dare was to see how wet I get -- should we look?" Asked Krissy.

Heads nodded as Rob slowly pulled Krissy's legs even wider apart, and Krissy separated the lips of her labia using both hands. Her juices were literally running out of her, saturating the top of the sofa cushion and dripping down onto the rug in front of it. "I guess I'm going to have to get that dry cleaned before my parents get back!" Krissy joked, to affirming laughs from everyone. "Can someone grab me a towel from the kitchen?" Krissy asked. Cayleigh, who had stood quietly confused and powerfully aroused through her best friend's slutty performance, fetched Krissy a towel.

After a quick cleanup they all returned to the poker table. Krissy's brain and body were humming. The orgasm had been intense and powerful -- made all the moreso by her audience, and the fingers of a near stranger shoved deep up inside her. She had never done anything quite so performative before, and she felt simultaneously embarrassed and empowered. She felt incredibly attractive and sexy, and at the same time vulnerable and exposed. It was confusing, and exhilarating. And she thought about Joe. It wasn't cheating, right? There was no actual sex. Rob is gay, after all. But if she was being honest with herself, Joe definitely would not approve. But, hey, she rationalized, he isn't here. These people have been my friends far longer than he has. And what he doesn't know isn't going to hurt him. Besides, Krissy was having an amazing evening and wanted to keep seeing where it would go.

A few more hands of poker left Jimmy naked, with his substantial uncircumcised penis standing at full attention, and took Cayleigh down to her bikini bottoms. Krissy slyly admired her friend Jimmy's penis, noting how much longer and thicker it was than Joe's. She was starting to wonder why the crew had always been platonic all these years, and whether they had missed opportunities for fun as a result.

Then Cayleigh lost. Not to be outdone by Krissy, Cayleigh got up to stand on her chair like Krissy had. She turned her muscular volley-ball-toned butt towards the table, and bent forward, pulling her bikini bottoms down to her ankles. Everyone at the table, but especially Krissy, who was sitting right across from her, had a clear view of Cayleigh's puffy pink smooth shaved pussy between her thighs. In light of Krissy's performance, and the direction the night was going, Cayleigh reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart which separated her lips, exposing the moist pink flesh between them, and put her anus on full display. She was feeling cheeky and pulsed her Kegels, winking her butt-hole at her friends. Krissy and Jimmy were both enthralled.

"Everybody got a good look?" Joked Cayleigh.

"Honey," said Rob, "I think we all can now say we've seen where the sun don't shine." Everyone laughed.

They all took a quick break from the cards to gather back at the coffee table for a little bump of coke, followed by a little more champagne. And Jens spoke up "Hey, what if we quit the cards and just played truth or dare, since both the girls are playing for dares now anyway?"

"I like the way this guy thinks." Said Krissy, who had retaken her spot in the middle of the sofa, wet spot and all. Because the seating in living room was more comfortable and also closer to the coke, more than anything else, they all agreed. They agreed that the last person to win (who happened to be Jens) could truth or dare anyone, and then that person could pick their victim, and so on. The boys who were still wearing the remnants of their clothing shed it so that they'd all be completely nude and on equal footing.

Jens said to Cayleigh, "How about you show us how wet you get when you masturbate, Cayleigh? We can compare and contrast."

Cayleigh thought about the ramifications of masturbating completely naked in front of her exchange-student-brother, which concerned her more than doing it in front of her friends, weirdly. Whatever. He's going back to Denmark -- they'll be around forever, she thought. She also wanted to go with the flow, and her athletic competitive streak left her wanting to challenge Krissy's for the center of everyone's attention.

"Ok, fine." Cayleigh said. "But you're not fingering me, Jens!"

"Hey, no worries!" replied Jens.

Cayleigh went over the sofa and sat down at Krissy's right side. Like Krissy had done, she pulled her feet up on to the cushion, and spread her knees wide apart.

"Would you like my vibrator?" Krissy asked.

"That's kind, but no -- I like to use my fingers." Cayleigh replied.

And with that Cayleigh started to make circles around her clitoris with her right index finger, while pulling on her nipples, first the left, then the right, with her left hand. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. The boys, even Rob, all stroked their penises while they watched Cayleigh touching herself. Krissy found her hand migrating down to her own wetness, getting aroused again at the scene unfolding before her. Krissy stuck out her right leg, and crossed it over Cayleigh's left knee, pulling it back so as to spread Cayleigh's thighs even wider apart.

Cayleigh leaned over to Krissy to rest her head on Krissy's shoulder while continuing to make faster circles around her clit with her fingers. It felt warm, safe, and intimate to be skin-to-skin with her best friend in the world while exposing the most private parts of her anatomy so brazenly. She started thinking about watching Rob fingering Krissy while Jens splayed Krissy's legs. The thought about Krissy using her soft warm high to keep Cayleigh's legs spread wide, and suddenly a loud shriek escaped her lips and her body went into spasms. She moaned as her own orgasm took control of her body. Once again, the audience was slack-jawed and rapt.

Cayleigh let out a deep sigh, and said "Ok -- it's about wetness, right? So, who wins?" She grabbed one thigh in each hand and pulled them wide apart, knees to shoulders, leaning back as far as she could to give all four boys and Krissy a complete and unobstructed view of her throbbing sex.

They came over one at a time and gave her a close inspection. "I don't know, sweetie," said Rob, "I think Krissy was wetter. You haven't quite destroyed the couch quite like she did. But if we want to be absolutely certain, you'll need to let me slide two fingers in like I did with Krissy -- I'm the only one in a real position to judge."

That does seem reasonable and fair, Cayleigh thought, despite her misgivings about it. "Ok, fine -- do it." Cayleigh called.

Rob knelt before her, his own chocolate brown uncut penis fully erect and pointing straight out from his body. He took the same two fingers he had used on Krissy and slid them into Cayleigh. She was sopping wet and there was no resistance even though she, like Krissy, had a firm tight tunnel. "I don't know, I think it's a tie."

"Noooooo!" everybody groaned.

"It can't be a tie!" Said Jimmy.

"There has to be a winner! It's mandatory! Everybody knows that!" Said Timmy, half joking, but deadly serious.

"I mean, it's hard to tell because Krissy is so hairy and Cayleigh is fully shaved, so it's a little like comparing apples to oranges, or peaches to kiwis, or something...." Rob trailed off.

"Fine," said Cayleigh. "It's my turn to dare -- we'll get this settled. Krissy, I dare you to let me shave you. Then Rob can finger us both at the same time, and declare a winner."

(To be continued)