Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
What's a little shave amongst friends?
3k words
4.59
28.4k
9

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Every character in this story is at least 18 years old.

TW: Hard drug use.

In the last installation, Krissy and Cayleigh were dared into a juicy pussy contest by their friends. Comparing Cayleigh's smooth bald pussy to Krissy's, buried beneath her thick Asian bush, made it hard to declare a winner. To settle it once and for all, Cayleigh dared Krissy to let Cayleigh shave her.

Krissy didn't have to think hard about this. She was powerfully aroused being naked with her four best friends and the handsome Dane named Jens. All of them also naked, pussies were dripping, hard cocks were bobbing around, and she liked the way she felt when she was the center of their attention. Cayleigh was a little surprised at how quickly Krissy agreed.

"Let's do it!" Krissy said, grabbing Cayleigh's hand and pulling her up the stairs.

The boys followed behind. "We get to watch, right?" called out Timmy.

"Of course you do, silly!" said Krissy. "I wouldn't do it if you didn't watch!"

The six of them all piled into the upstairs bathroom for the shaving of Krissy. "I've never shaved before," she said, "so please be gentle. Don't hurt me! And remember, nobody tell Joe about any of this!"

"Joe who?" Cayleigh quipped.

"You're a good friend." Said Krissy, as she sat down on the edge of her parents' huge bathtub and spread her legs apart to give her best friend unobstructed access to her crotch. Cayleigh reached out and ran her fingertip from Krissy's anus, over her vulva, and up through Krissy's pubic mound. Krissy moaned.

"That's a lot of hair, girl. How did I never know that Asian pubes are straight?" Cayleigh asked.

"I guess you never came to any of the meetings of the pubic hair committee of the Asian Students Union in high school." Krissy joked. "So how does this work? I've never done it."

"Well," Cayleigh said, her palm resting firmly on Krissy's mound for balance while she knelt naked in the tub between her friend's splayed thighs, "usually it's best to start with clippers to get off the thickest parts of the bush, and then soap it up and shave from there."

Krissy thought for a moment. "My dad has a beard trimmer, would that work?"

"Perfect!" said Cayleigh.

"It's on the counter. And I'm pretty sure there are shaving cream and disposable razors in the drawer beneath it." Instructed Krissy.

Cayleigh gathered her implements as the boys found places to situate themselves. Rob sat on the toilet, the twins hopped up to sit on the vanity counter, and Jens sat on the far edge of the bathtub. Cayleigh fired up the trimmer and Krissy jumped when it touched her skin.

"Don't move, girl!" Said Cayleigh, "I don't want to cut you by accident."

"Sorry," said Krissy, embracing the ridiculous vulnerability of her circumstances (spread eagle, all her horny friends nakedly watching with fascination, while her best friend took an electric appliance to Krissy's genitals), "It's the vibration of that thing. If I come while you're doing this, I apologize in advance."

Apologize, thought Cayleigh. For years I wanted to get into her pants and now she's apologizing that I might make her come. I guess that's either the definition of irony, or the definition of a good friend.

Cayleigh finished trimming Krissy's mound and lips with the trimmer, producing a lot of gasps and moans from Krissy, and a pile of black hair in the bathtub, but no orgasms. Then Cayleigh began to rub shaving cream slowly all over her friend's remaining stubble. Finally, slowly, carefully, but confidently, she shaved away every lest vestige of hair on Krissy's pussy. She used one hand to hold Krissy's inner lips out of the way, and to stretch the outer lips taught, one at a time, as she removed the hair around Krissy's opening. And she could both see and feel Krissy's sticky fluids mixing with the shaving cream on her fingers as she went. Krissy watched the process, wide eyed.

Halfway through the process, Krissy asked "Hey, can I get another bump?"

Jens zipped downstairs and back up with his coke, his credit card, and the twenty-dollar bill.

"I dare you to snort it off of Jens's cock!" Cried Rob, to peals of laughter from the entire room.

"It's not your turn to dare, Rob!" Responded Krissy. "It's mine. And I'll do it, but only if you take my dare and do it first!"

"Oh honey!" Said Rob, as if this were the easiest assignment in the world. "Get over here, my handsome great Dane!"

Jens sprinkled a bump of coke on the top of his rigid member, and Rob took advantage of the opportunity to cradle Jens's cock in his hand "For stability!" he said, with a smirk and a wink, before bending down to snort the bump, and giving Jens a thank-you kiss on the swollen glans of his cock. Jens didn't seem to mind at all, which surprised the twins.

"Jens, you're not gay, too, are you?" Asked Timmy.

"As if I'm the only one!" Rob said, rolling his eyes. Everyone laughed.

"No," said Jens, earnestly, "I suppose I am bi. I've mostly dated girls, but I've had a few encounters with guys and enjoyed them. So, I guess I can't rule anything out."

Rob perked up -- Krissy, trying not to focus on the project that Cayleigh was undertaking between her thighs, noticed. So did the twins.

"You know, you guys," said Rob, "I'm really bi too. Just kind of the opposite of Jens. I mostly like boys, but I've been with a couple of girls."

"Shut the fuck up!" said Timmy. "You have never been with a girl!"

"I have too!" said Rob. "I just don't brag about it like all y'all. I've got a reputation to uphold." He smiled and took a long sip from his champagne glass.

"I don't believe you. Prove it." Challenged Jimmy.

"Well how would I do that?" inquired Rob. "My dick is just as hard as all of yours watching this pussy show here! Isn't that proof enough?"

"Your dick is hard because our dicks are out." Jimmy retorted. "I don't think the girls have anything to do with it at all. If you're serious that you like girls, I want to see you lick a pussy."

"I'll do it!" Rob responded, defiantly. "But I need a volunteer -- one doesn't just come up on a girl and start licking her pussy without permission."

"You can lick me, Rob." Said Cayleigh. She thought it was a safe offer, because she didn't believe that Rob was bi either. She thought he was just trying to buddy up to Jens by fabricating a shared sexual orientation.

"Done!" Said Rob, to everyone's surprise. "Now, or downstairs?"

"Let's wait until we go back down." Said Krissy. "Cayleigh and I both need to come again to complete this competition, so maybe you can help her with that when she's done deforesting my nether regions." Everyone laughed.

"I'm done!" Said Cayleigh, triumphantly, as she used a washcloth to remove the last traces of hair and shaving cream from Krissy's mound and lips, and bent down to plant a little kiss upon her handywork.

"Holy moly!" Said Krissy, looking down at her bare pussy for the first time. "That looks amazing!" Everyone nodded their affirmance.

"Well ok then." Krissy said. "Get over here Jens an let me do a bump off your cock, so we can get this game on!" She hadn't forgotten.

Jens came over and sprinkled a bump of coke onto his penis and handed Krissy the bill. She snorted it off, and then, to everyone's surprises, grabbed his cock and drew it between her lips, running her tongue around the head several times before sucking it all the way into her throat. Jens looked stunned. So did everyone else.

Krissy released Jens's cock from her throat with a "pop" and said "Well I can tell you for sure, he's not gay! I know for a fact he enjoyed that." Everyone laughed some more.

"But look -- please, don't..." she started to say before everyone cut her off in unison:

"Don't tell Joe!" They said as a chorus.

* * *

As they began to walk back down to the living room, Krissy started to take stock of her night. What started out as a chaste gathering of platonic friends had turned into a veritable X-rated porn live porn show, and was gradually moving further and further in that direction. She was comfortable with her body, and her nudity, but performing sexually had pushing her a little out of her comfort zone. Performing sexually for, hell with, her best friends, was taking it to a whole new level. But she was still enjoying herself, and so was everybody else, it seemed.

Why not? She thought. We're not doing anything wrong -- we're not hurting anyone.

When they got back to the living room, the girls plopped back down on the sofa. Krissy fished her vibrator out from between the cushions, and looked at Cayleigh. "Ready?" she asked.

"No wait!" Said Cayleigh. "If you use your vibrator and Rob licks me, Rob is going to get me all wet with his spit, and that's not fair to you. But if Rob is a lousy pussy licker and can't get me off, then your vibrator isn't fair to me. We all know already what that thing does to you."

"What do you propose, then?" Asked Krissy.

"Rob can lick me, Jens can lick you. It can be a competition to see which guy is the better pussy licker. When we've both come, then Timmy and Jimmy can adjudicate our wetness and declare a winner. What does everybody think?" Cayleigh asked, naked from the sofa, to her room full of naked friends.

"Wait," said Jens, "What does the winner get -- I mean the most successful licker. What does he get as a prize?"

"A night of free live porn and the opportunity to lick and stick your fingers in us isn't prize enough?" Krissy snorted.

"You have a point." Jens conceded. "But you guys at least get orgasms along the way. The rest of us are getting blue balls. How about the winner gets a blowjob from whomever he wants?"

Cayleigh and Krissy looked at one another, raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Ok, seems fair."

Everyone agreed, and Jens and Rob got down to work. Nobody was more shocked than Cayleigh at the enthusiasm with which Rob dove into her pussy. He started by pressing his tongue deep between her folds, and then running it lightly over her clit several times. "Maybe he's not gay after all!" Cayleigh said with a breathless moan as Rob flicked the tip of his tongue against her puckering anus, just to tease her.

Meanwhile, right next to Cayleigh, Jens knelt between Krissy's thighs and went to town on her clit. He knew that she normally used a vibrator, but he also knew how to tease a g-spot and figured he could use that to his advantage. He snaked his fingers back into her and started tickling that precious patch of wet flesh on the front wall of her vagina while flicking his tongue back and forth over her clitoris as fast as he could. Krissy moaned loudly and let her head fall back, her eyes rolling up into her skull.

Not to be outdone, Rob picked up the pace on Cayleigh's clitoris. Cayleigh reached forward, grabbed Rob's black cock and gave it a few quick strokes. He was rock hard and pre-ejaculate was dripping from his head. She brought the fluid on her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean. "Ok, he's not gay." She said, throwing her own head back into the couch.

Both girls were panting more and more loudly and leaning into one another's shoulders. Krissy turned to look over at Cayleigh, and Cayleigh at Krissy, and they both leaned towards one another and started to kiss. At first, gently nibbling on one another's lips, then opening their mouths and tonguing one another deeply as Jens and Rob worked on their pussies. Timmy and Jimmy were transfixed, sitting on the other side of the coffee table and watching the scene playing out in front of them. They stroked their dicks slowly, neither wanting to get ahead of the action on the couch.

This is insane, thought Krissy. Some good looking Danish guy whom I never met before tonight is fingering me and eating my pussy, while my best friend and I are making out, and she's getting her pussy eaten by my other best friend, who I always thought was gay, while my two OTHER best friends are jerking off and watching us. My best friend just shaved my pussy while everyone watched. We're all naked! Good lord I hope Joe never finds out -- we've crossed way over whatever line I was worried about two hours ago when my G-string first came off!

Krissy could feel the orgasm starting to rise up in her, and she reached down with her left hand and pulled Jens's head tighter to her, while wrapping her right hand around Cayleigh's head and moaning into Cayleigh's mouth. Cayleigh could feel Krissy starting to come, and that was all it took to push her over the edge. Suddenly both girls were having seizures on the sofa in front of Jimmy and Timmy, while coming all over the faces of Jens and Rob. When the pulsating spasms in their groins subsided, Jens and Rob both looked up, their faces drenched. Both girls pulled the boys up and kissed them deeply, licking their own juices off the boy's faces. And then the girls kissed one another again, their juices mingling together on their tongues, tart, sweet, and warm.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had." Krissy said to Cayleigh, softly.

"Me too," said Cayleigh, in the cloudy haze of her afterglow, gazing vulnerably into her best friend's eyes.

But Timmy and Jimmy, who had spent the last few hours as mere spectators to the crew's new debaucherous exploits, had no time for these niceties. They jumped up from their chairs, their cocks swinging stiffly in front of them, "Time to judge the contestants!" exclaimed Jimmy.

"Fine fine -- get on with it!" Said Cayleigh, leaning back, pulling her knees back up to her shoulders, yet again and offering up her juicy snatch for the twins to inspect.

Preparing for their evaluation, Krissy did the same. Looking down at her freshly shaved pubis she barely recognized herself. Those two beauties, naked, dripping, oozing, side by side, thrusting out their genitals -- still pulsing with the lingering remnants of their orgasms -- at their best friends, were truly something to behold. The twins stopped and admired them for a moment.

"Good god, you two are a vision!" Exclaimed Timmy.

"You're too kind. Get it -- there are two of you -- haha." Krissy joked, lamely. "Look, I can't lie here with my cooch sticking up in the air all day. I need a drink and a bump, so come make a decision."

Jimmy stepped between the girls, knelt down, and theatrically, dramatically, opened both his hands, curling the index and middle finger of each hand up into two little hooks. "Here goes," he said, "I'm coming in!"

The girls, still aroused and basking in the afterglow of their orgasms, let out simultaneous moans as Jimmy plunged two fingers into each of them. He pressed them in, up to the knuckle, and then slowly withdrew them part way, only to press them back in and curl his fingertips towards both girls' g-spots. "It's amazing how different they feel, even though they're kind of the same." Jimmy said softly -- he didn't even realize he was speaking out loud.

The girls squirmed and giggled as he finger-fucked them in unison, and after a few moments, he withdrew his hands. Krissy reached down and grabbed Jimmy's left hand, which had been inside Cayleigh, and sucked her friend's juices off Jimmy's fingers. At the sight of that Jimmy and Timmy both moaned, and their nearly-identical twin cocks both expelled large drops of pre-ejaculate. Cayleigh, not to be outdone, did the same with Jimmy's right hand. Krissy, never forgetting that this was, after all, a competition, used her index finger to swipe the pre-come off of Jimmy's penis and into her mouth.

"Yum, Jimmy! Fucking yum! You taste good!" She exclaimed. "Ok, Timmy's turn!"

Jimmy, cock in hand, electrically aroused and at the same time a little sad that his judging duties were concluded, stepped out of the way and his brother Timmy replaced him. Timmy did almost exactly as Jimmy had done -- plunging two fingers into each girl, slowly pushing them and drawing them back out, then curling them up to the girls' g-spots and stroking those tender regions for a moment as the girls shivered and moaned again. As he withdrew his fingers the girls repeated the routine with his fingers as they had done with Jimmy's.

The twins retreated to confer about their scores, only to return a moment later and announce, "It's a tie!"

"A tie? No fucking way!" Cayleigh and Krissy both said in unison.

"Jimmy thought Krissy was juicier, and I thought Cayleigh was juicier." Said Timmy. "I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you."

"That's bullshit. First of all, there's no way Cayleigh is juicier than I am." Protested Krissy. "Second of all, that deprives both of these guys of their blowjobs!"

"Or, maybe Ron and Jens both get blowjobs?" Cayleigh proposed.

"I'm not opposed," said Krissy, contemplatively, "but we really should try to figure out a way to break this tie before we just fold."

The girls had both dropped their feet to the floor, but were still on full display to the room. All four of the boys were still slowly stroking themselves. The scene was about as erotically charged as at any point all evening.

"Where can we find a third judge to break this stupid tie?" Asked Cayleigh.

And at exactly that moment, the front door flew open and in burst Kimo, his best friend Jake, and three more of their lacrosse buddies.

(To be continued)