Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
Cisco & Krissy Show Off At A Rave. One night, two threesomes.
9.7k words
4.63
16.3k
21

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cisco and Krissy Show Off At A Rave, and then...

One night, two threesomes: MDMA Releases Many Inhibitions.

*All characters in this story are above age eighteen.

TW: Hard drug use.

Since the night of her summer homecoming party, when Krissy Nguyen, along with her brother's teammate Cisco, and two of his lacrosse teammates had performed sexually as a lurid foursome in front of Krissy's friends, she and Cisco had been texting.

Krissy had no interest in Cisco's friends, Jon and Chris. She had sucked their cocks, while fucking Cisco, for reasons entirely unrelated to her own desires. Although, truth be told, it had been fun: servicing three cocks at once while her best friends all watched had been powerfully erotic. Watching those boys knees buckle under the ministrations of Krissy's tongue, indeed, watching their wills buckle under the mere prospect of it, was amazing. Using her sexuality to regain control of a situation that earlier had gotten away from her made Krissy feel powerful and smart. And having them bathe her torso in all of their semen just cemented for her what she already knew: she loved come -- the feel, the taste, the sight of it. The more, the better.

If she had no interest in the other two boys, Cisco was another matter entirely. Krissy had a little crush. Krissy suspected that Cisco might be dumb as a brick, but he was also drop dead gorgeous -- tall, tanned, muscular, chiseled features, long dark eyelashes rimming his deep brown eyes. And his penis was like no other she had ever touched -- ten inches? Eleven? She had no idea, but when it was inside of her, Krissy had felt epically and euphorically full, and every cell and nerve in her vagina felt stimulated and stretched. It reminded her of that sensation right before swallowing, when one's mouth is completely full of something utterly delicious.

After that night by the pool, Krissy was determined that she and Cisco would be having more fun together over the course of the summer. She tried to contain her excitement when Cisco texted her.

Cisco: Rave in SF Friday Wanna go?

Krissy: Y! Deets?

Cisco: Pk you up at 9? It's a warehouse thing SOMA

Cisco: Will book a hotel in SF so we don't have 2 drive back L8

Krissy: Whoz spinning?

Cisco: Bunch of int'l dudes I never heard of -- but people vouch. Hard core euro EDM

Krissy: Attire?

Cisco: None j/k - whatever U want -- it's inside so will be hot

Krissy: So skimpy. Got it. It's a date. CU Fri. Send me a link so I can check out the DJs

Cisco: 👍🏼

What a great way to end my first week home from college, Krissy thought. She loved EDM, and she loved dancing. Beyond that, there was nowhere better to purge her inhibitions than a huge warehouse dance party, scantily attired, with hundreds of strangers.

When Friday morning rolled around, Krissy once again shaved the stubble on her mound. Until four days prior, Krissy had never shaved her pubic hair at all. Then her BFF Cayleigh had shaved Krissy bald and smooth as part of their "juicy pussy contest" earlier in the week. Krissy liked the soft clean look, and the way her clitoris and labia, no longer concealed beneath a thatch of straight dark pubic hair, would swell and peak out to reveal themselves when she became aroused. However, Krissy also had begun to doubt the sustainability of the maintenance. Shaving every other day was just a pain. For tonight, though, total hair removal was indicated. As he had earlier in the week, Krissy's 18-year-old brother Kimo helped her with the harder to reach parts close to her taint and on the inside edges of the lips of her vulva. She thanked him as always with a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

In her room, trying to select a wardrobe for the rave, Krissy was aware of how little time she'd spent in clothes that week. She'd been dressed at the start of her party, but not by the end of it! She'd gotten dressed (barely -- only wearing a short dress and flip flops) when she and Kimo had left the house to eat and run an errand. Other than that, Krissy hadn't put on a stitch of clothing since her parents had left on their vacation. Kimo, likewise, was embracing the freedom of his own nudity, and the two of them along with Cayleigh (who seemed to be spending more and more time at the Nguyens' house, not that anyone was complaining) were enjoying the liberated naturist life while Krissy and Kimo's parents were away.

After donning and doffing half a dozen different options, Krissy settled on a little party thong for the bottom. It was sewn from stretchy metallic gold fabric, with a narrow strip between the legs and up the front, three parallel straps around each hip, and a mere string in the back that threaded between the cheeks of her ass. Krissy moved on to her options for a top: a halter, a little bikini top with triangles in the front, or any number of lacy bras. Then Krissy remembered that she had a pair of blue, sequined, stick-on, heart-shaped pasties with little gold bows that she had bought for Coachella three years earlier. At the time, only sixteen years old, she was still somewhat shy, and the pasties were a check she was not yet prepared to cash. But today was a new day, and shyness was no longer Krissy's issue. She felt pride at having had the foresight to keep the pasties.

Krissy stood before her bedroom mirror in her blue platform Chuck Taylors, the little gold thong, and her glittery blue pasties that covered nothing but her nipples. She admired the look: sexy, fuckable, fit, bold, strong. Perhaps with some irony, in order to embrace a modicum of modesty until reaching the rave, Krissy grabbed the same cotton dress she had worn to run errands with Kimo earlier in the week and pulled it over her head.

Cisco texted Krissy that he was outside. She strapped on a little fanny pack to hold her ID and her phone, bolted down the stairs, gave her brother Kimo -- sitting naked on the sofa playing video games as usual -- a kiss on the top of his head, and walked outside to hop into Cisco's car.

"Nice fucking ride!" Krissy said, settling into the passenger seat of Cisco's black BMW.

"It's my dad's." Cisco confessed.

"Nice that he lets you drive it, though!" Krissy responded as she began to fiddle with the stereo controls, looking for a good song.

"I don't know why I imagined you'd wear something more revealing." Cisco commented on Krissy's cotton dress as he drove towards the freeway onramp for the one-hour drive from Palo Alto to San Francisco.

"That's because when you met me, I was naked and playing sex games." Krissy joked. "Anyway -- the dress is only for the drive." She said, lifting the hem to show off her shiny gold thong.

"Nice!" Said Cisco, admiring Krissy's smooth thighs and flat belly. He gave a gentle command, "You should take it all off for the ride up. Show me your stuff!"

"Cisco, we need to talk about something." Krissy said, earnestly.

Cisco asked what, already disappointed that the lurid debauchery of their last encounter was not going to recommence immediately.

"I'm not sure you and your boys are clear on the concept of consent. Cayleigh and I invited you to judge our pussies for the contest, but we did not invite Jon and Chris. But you played along with them when they blackmailed us with nude pics. Nude pics that we also never consented to." Krissy admonished her date.

Cisco, shocked, pushed back, "Come on! You were having fun! Everyone was just playing around, right? I mean, the way you gobbled their cocks afterwards it sure seemed like you were having a good time!"

"I chose to do that." Krissy responded. "Just like I chose to fuck you. But Cayleigh is still describing the experience on the sofa as 'thumb rape' and I can't disagree with her."

"The fuck, Krissy! What are you saying? Are you saying I raped you?" Cisco was indignant.

"You participated in what the lawyers would, I think, call a sexual assault." Krissy admonished. "Look, Cisco -- I'm not going to report you guys or anything like that. I'm not threatening you. But if you and I are going to hang out, I need to know that you understand the difference between yes and no; between enthusiasm and capitulation."

"Capitulation?" Cisco asked, confused at a word that landed well outside his vocabulary.

"It means giving in under duress. My point is that I need to be sure you are not going to try to make me do anything against my will, not ever again." Krissy concluded.

"Man, girls can be such buzz kills. I thought you were a free spirit who just liked to fuck!" Cisco said.

"I am, Cisco." Krissy retorted. "I am a free spirit who likes to fuck. But do you know why girls can be such buzz kills? Do you know why you don't ever find girls who just want to party in your pants 24/7?"

"Because girls aren't as into fucking as guys are?" Cisco guessed.

"Wrong!" Krissy corrected him. "Girls like fucking. Girls like sex. Girls enjoy being wild just as much as guys do. But with the risk of pregnancy, the risk of rape, and the risk of physical violence, it's fucking scary for us in ways that dudes hardly ever have to even think about."

"What do you mean?" Cisco asked, confused.

"Like the other night!" Krissy explained, "Cayleigh and I had dropped all our inhibitions. We were getting mad freaky with our friends. And it was so fun! We could only do that because it was safe. Then you and the lacrosse crew showed up and it wasn't safe anymore. Most girls won't put themselves in that situation in the first place. The risk of getting pregnant, or raped, or beaten, or killed -- it's not worth it."

Cisco drove silently for a moment, letting Krissy's words sink in. "So, did you fuck me because you were scared of me?" He asked.

"No. I fucked you because I wanted to feel that horse cock of yours inside of me." Krissy stroked his ego. "But you can't use coercion to get sex, Cisco. It's wrong. It perpetuates all these problems we're talking about. It's wrong and it hurts people. Plus, you -- of all people -- don't need to."

"What do you mean?" Cisco asked, slow to process the lesson Krissy was trying to teach him.

"I mean you're handsome, and you have a great body, and you have to know that you have an enormous cock." Krissy's ego stroke continued. "And you're an athlete. And popular. Girls will fall all over you. And if you treat them with dignity and respect, even more girls will fall all over you. Do you want girls to fuck you because they're scared that you're going to hurt them, or because they like you?"

"I mean," Cisco replied, "because they like me, duh."

"Well then," Krissy concluded, "be likeable! Don't make threats, make invitations! Don't make demands, make requests and suggestions."

Cisco suddenly started to connect the dots. "I'd love to see you naked and it's totally safe here in the car, if that's something you would enjoy doing." He said.

"I think you're getting it!" Krissy said, slowly lifting the dress over her head to expose her blue sequin pasties.

Cisco shot her a glance. "Holy shit, Krissy -- it that all you're planning to wear inside?"

Krissy nodded.

"Fuck -- I'm going to be the luckiest guy at this rave!" He said.

"Yes, odds are good that you're going to get lucky, Cisco." Krissy winked at him.

Krissy slid the shiny gold thong down to the floor of the car, unzipped her shoes, and put her feet up on the dashboard, spreading her knees to expose herself once again to Cisco's appreciative glances.

"May I touch?" Cisco asked.

"You may." Krissy encouraged.

She took Cisco's right hand and directed it to her mound. Cisco began to caress Krissy's pussy and press his fingers softly between its lips as she let her head fall back and she moaned softly.

"Hey Krissy," Cisco asked while he rhythmically tapped his index finger lightly against Krissy's clitoris, "would you consider, I mean if it's something you want to do, would you consider blowing me while I drive?"

Krissy looked over at Cisco. For such a meat head, he actually is a pretty quick study, she thought. "Only because you asked me nicely, tiger." Krissy said, unbuckling her seat belt before unbuttoning Cisco's jeans to reveal a neon yellow spandex jock strap.

"What's this here, sexy?" She asked, rubbing Cisco's balls through the pouch of his Day-Glo jock.

"I know sometimes these things get wild. I don't know -- I just wanted to have some kind of option if the party is off the chain." Cisco responded sheepishly.

"I like it. If I'm willing to walk around in next to nothing, it's be nice to have company." Crissy said, as she pulled the jock to the side to release Cisco's penis from the pouch. Krissy leaned over the center console, and engulfed Cisco's expanding cock in her mouth.

The sun had set, and traffic on 280 was light that evening. But for the next several minutes, anyone whom the kids passed, if they looked, got a memorable view of Krissy's ass and her pussy gaping through the passenger-side window of a black BMW as she knelt completely naked on her seat and sucked on Cisco's enormous penis.

As Cisco started to feel the tension rise, he blurted out "Oh yeah - suck it, bitch! Suck that cock and swallow my load!" He regretted it almost immediately.

Krissy stopped. "Say please!" She instructed sternly.

"Please suck my cock and swallow my load." Cisco corrected himself.

"Only because you said please..." Krissy winked and returned to her ministrations of Cisco's cock. Seconds later he began blasting his come inside Krissy's mouth. She struggled to swallow fast enough, but Krissy managed to capture every delicious drop before lifting her head and rubbing Cisco's twitching cock all over her face. She gave it a peck on the tip, and sat back in her seat, pulling her dress back on, but leaving her panties on the floor so that she could rub her pussy for the rest of the ride.

"So, one more thing, Cisco." Krissy said, wiping the remaining spunk from her lips, supposing that Cisco's afterglow might present a good opportunity for some instruction. "Dirty talk is fun, role playing is fun, and being bossed around can be fun, and I'll do those things with you. But we'll need a safe word and you've got to agree that you'll respect it no matter what."

"What's a safe word?" Cisco asked his more experienced date.

"It's a word we pick together, and we decide that it means 'stop' -- stop what you're doing, stop the action, you get the idea." Krissy explained.

"What's wrong with just using 'stop'?" Cisco asked, confused.

"If we're role-playing power dynamics, one of us -- probably me -- might want to say 'no' or 'stop' within the scene. But it's play, and I don't really mean it. I'm just pretending to say 'no.'" Krissy continued to explain. "So, we pick a different word to use for when we really mean it. Some word that we are unlikely to speak otherwise."

"Like what?" Cisco asked. "Baseball?"

"Too common. Too ordinary. Has to be something we wouldn't say. Like 'Boaty McBoat-Face,' or 'Plutonium.'" Krissy replied.

"I guaranty you that if you say 'Boaty McBoat-Face' while we're fucking around, it'll get my attention." Cisco said with a laugh.

"Boaty McBoat-Face it shall be, then!" Krissy agreed.

The rave was in a warehouse in the south-east part of the City. Cisco parked in the lot outside. It was 10:00 p.m. -- early, by rave standards -- but the lot was filling up and the line to get in had started to form, but it was moving.

Krissy pulled her metallic thong back up her hips, and shed the dress, which she folded up and stashed under the passenger seat. She fastened the little fanny pack around her waist and double checked to confirm that her ID and phone were there.

"So Krissy," Cisco said, invitingly.

"Yeah, Cisco?" Krissy replied

"There's a surprise." He responded.

Krissy felt a pang of fear for a moment. "Oh god. Don't tell me Jon and Chris are here. I'm not having sex with those guys again. That was a one-time thing for a good cause, and I know you're all Kimo's friends and all, but..."

Cisco cut her off. "No, Krissy -- nothing like that. It's just you and me. And all these strangers. The secret is that I got us some MDMA." He reached into his pocket and pulled out two small pink pills embossed with shamrocks.

"Duuuuuuude! No way!" Krissy screamed with excitement. "I know those shamrocks! They're so clean -- so good. Do you trust your supplier?"

"I do." Cisco responded. "But I've never done it before." He confessed. "Is it scary?"

"No! It's not scary! It's amazing!" Krissy exclaimed, and then, "Oh shit! I get to pop your ecstasy cherry! This is going to be so much fun, Cisco! Let's take them now!"

"Do they kick in right away? I don't know how this works." Cisco protested apprehensively.

"No, not right away. It takes a while." Krissy responded. "But sometimes at these things the security guys will search you at the door before they let you in. They can't search our inside tummies, though!"

Krissy grabbed the pills from Cisco, had him open his mouth, and she placed his pill on the tip of his tongue, before placing the second pill back into Cisco's palm and sticking out her tongue for him to do the same. They each swallowed their pills with some bottled water, exited the car, and walked towards the main door.

As they strolled, Krissy coached Cisco on what to expect and what to do. "Water good, more water better, Gatorade great, booze -- not too much, everything will feel soft and beautiful, so be careful not to start touching strangers without permission...." Cisco tried to keep track of all of this as they cleared line and launched themselves into the warehouse.

Suddenly they were inside. The cool San Francisco night breeze was replaced by the hot, damp air swirling around in the warehouse. The music was overwhelming, beats thumping so loud that they moved your chest. Lasers shot wild light patterns through the cannabis smoke that hung heavy in the air. It was early, but there were already at least two or three hundred other people there. Many of the girls were dressed much like Krissy. Some boys were wearing jeans and t-shirts (like Cisco), others had more colorful and revealing attire. Everyone seemed happy. Krissy's mood hadn't felt so light for ages.

To the right of the entry, there was an expansive unoccupied area with huge fuzzy floor pillows piled everywhere. Just past those were the bathrooms. Krissy had to shout into Cisco's ear to be heard.

"Those pillows are for us and everybody else on E. Just wait a couple of hours and there'll practically be an orgy going on over here. I need to use the bathroom -- hang out on the pillows and I'll be back as quickly as I can!" Krissy yelled.

In the girl's room the sound levels were slightly attenuated. Krissy noticed that not one of the stalls had a door. "Low rent shit." She muttered to herself as she entered one and sat down to pee, pulling her thong down to her knees and tapping her toes against the cement floor as other girls popped in and out of the room, glancing at Krissy as she peed vulnerably. She washed her hands and checked her makeup in the mirror. A blonde girl, maybe three or four years older, stepped up next to her at the mirror.

"I'm Lori." She said to Krissy as she reapplied her mascara. "You are so pretty. I bet you hear that all the time, but I wanted you to know. You're truly beautiful. And I love your outfit!"

"That's so sweet." Krissy answered, looking up admiringly at the taller, older, sexy white girl standing next there in nothing but a bikini and a pair of elf ears. "I'm Krissy. Your outfit is awesome!" Krissy nodded up at Lori's ears.

"Thanks, sexy!" Lori answered. "So get this -- my friends and I all took E in the parking lot!" She confessed with wide eyes. "I think it might kick in soon!"

"Oh wow!" Said Krissy. "Same here!" And at that exact instant the room began to spin and Krissy felt overcome with dizziness.