Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck that guy. Sounds like you have no problem with that." She said. "But what about you? Do you feel comfortable touching him, or if he touches you? Have you ever sucked a cock? Do you want to?"

Maybe it was the drugs, maybe it was the gorgeous naked Asian girl licking his penis, but Cisco, who had never seriously before entertained having sex with another man, suddenly found Krissy's every suggestion arousing.

"I mean, I will if you want me to." He replied. "I don't want to fuck him, and I don't want him to fuck me. Other than that -- why don't you take the lead, Krissy." Cisco suggested. "We've got our safe word if we need it."

"I love that you were paying attention." Krissy praised him, lowering her mouth over Cisco's cock again.

She continued to suck on Cisco's cock for only a few more minutes before they heard a knock on their door. "He's here!" Krissy squealed.

Krissy ran to the door, naked as a jaybird, and flung it open. Standing there was young Black man in a suit -- perhaps six feet tall, fit, clean shaven. He was holding a bottle of champagne in one hand.

"Hieeeeee!" Krissy said, flinging her arms around him. He embraced her back, awkwardly, unsure where to put his hand. "I'm Krissy -- this is Cisco! I'm so glad you came over! Take off your clothes! I love champagne! Do you want some coke? What's your name?"

The man, a little stunned by Krissy's frenetically urgent energy, stepped into the room as Krissy pulled him across the threshold and the door closed behind them. "Hi -- I'm Stan." He offered. "Nice to meet you both. I brought some wine. I guess you saw that. Uhm, coke? You mean cocaine?"

"Yep!" Krissy replied. "But we have rules here. Only naked people can have cocaine."

"So, I mean," Stan stumbled over his words, starting to realize what he had stepped into. "I just met you guys. You seem super nice and all. What, I mean, uhm, what do you all have in mind here?"

"I want to fuck you, Stan!" Krissy said. "I want Cisco to watch you fucking me. I want to make both of you come. But at this moment I want you to take off your clothes so you can have some coke with us!"

"Well rules are rules." Stan said, chuckling. "I wouldn't want to get a ticket!" And with that he started to disrobe and deposit his clothes on the hotel room floor near the door. Stan was fit and muscular -- not huge, but well-toned. His torso was smooth and hairless. He was a handsome man, both with, and without his clothes.

Krissy grabbed the champagne from him and started to open the bottle. "You can have a line off the table, or you can have a line off of Cisco's penis, or you can have a line off of me. Your choice!" She offered.

"Well damn." Said Stan. "I'll take a line off of you, Krissy -- no offense, sir." He said, turning to Cisco.

"None taken. That's the best option in my opinion too." Cisco responded.

Stan finished undressing, dropping his boxer shorts to reveal his own enormous cock. It was almost as long as Cisco's, slightly thicker, and it was dark and rock hard pointing straight out in front of him.

"Wow, look at that!" Krissy cooed. "How do you want me, Stan-the-man? I mean for your line."

"Oh -- uhm, how about you lie down on the bed and I'll do one off your butt?" Stan offered.

"Booty-rail, coming up!" Krissy handed the champagne bottle to Cisco and threw herself face down onto the hotel suite's big king-sized bed.

Cisco handed Stan the baggie, and poured three glasses of champagne while Stan poured a line of coke onto Krissy's smooth round bare behind. He snorted it off quickly, and then licked the residue off of Krissy's butt cheek.

"Mmmmm -- more." Krissy moaned.

"More coke?" Stan asked.

"More tongue!" Krissy demanded, raising her booty off the mattress towards Stan.

Emboldened by the cocaine, Stan obliged. He knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled Krissy's legs over his shoulders. He grabbed one butt cheek with each hand and spread them apart to expose Krissy's puckered rosebud. Stan began rimming her enthusiastically. Krissy moaned and writhed, pressing her ass back into Stan's face.

The sensation of his tongue sliding over, around, and occasionally into, her ass hole -- coupled with the remnants of the MDMA and the new lusty aggression conferred by the cocaine -- made Krissy wild. "Yes! Fuck yes! Don't stop!" She yelled.

Krissy was as surprised as Stan when, without any clitoral stimulation at all, she began to come from his rim job. Krissy squeezed Stan's head between her thighs and arched her back towards the ceiling, uttering a long loud "Aaaaaaaaaaah!" As her hole twitched and clenched under the ministrations of Stan's tongue. Finally, she collapsed face down on the mattress. My god, Krissy thought, THAT has never happened before.

"Champagne." Krissy said, to nobody in particular.

Cisco had poured three glasses and then sat watching from the sofa, his own cock growing harder and harder while Stan tongue-fucked Krissy's ass. "Right here, babe!" Cisco said, patting the sofa cushion beside him.

Krissy came over and sat to Cisco's right. Stan followed and sat next to her. Krissy crossed her legs over the men's, spreading herself wide in the process, and reached down to take a penis in each hand, stroking them both slowly and deliberately. They were both hard, long, and thick. Cisco's was a little longer, Stan's was a little thicker. Both were uncircumcised. Both were oozing just a drop of pre-come, through which Krissy ran her thumbs, spreading it around the head of each penis.

"My hands are full, so you two are going to have to help me drink." Krissy advised her two lovers. Cisco held a glass to her lips and she took a substantial sip of the fizzy wine. "Mmm, that's nice! Dry." She said, looking to Stan with gratitude.

"Seemed like the least I could do." He offered, struggling to be conversational while this gorgeous young naked Asian girl, spread eagle on the left half of his lap, was stroking his hard cock with her right hand -- fully aware that she had another massive cock in her left.

"I want you to finger me, Stan." Krissy said, and he was only too happy to oblige, sliding the middle finger of his left hand into Krissy's slit, wet from her orgasm minutes earlier.

Good lord! Krissy thought to herself. How amazing is this? I'm naked with not one but two gorgeous men, both hung like horses, in one of the fanciest hotels in San Francisco, drinking expensive champagne, getting high, about to get fucked. I could get used to this....

"Boys," Krissy said, seizing the moment, "here's what I want tonight. Anyone can say no to any of it, but I want to put it out there. I want you to start fucking me, Stan, on the bed, while Cisco watches us and strokes himself. I hope you can last for a while, because I really want him to savor what I look like when I'm getting fucked hard by a big cock."

"I can do that." Stan nodded agreeably.

"Ditto!" Cisco concurred.

"I'm not done." Krissy said. "Before you come, Stan, I want to 69 with Cisco -- me on top. I want you to fuck me from behind while Cisco licks my clit. I want you to come in me, and I want Cisco to eat me out. I did that earlier tonight while Cisco fucked another girl, and now I want him to do it for me."

"I can do that, too." Stan agreed. This girl is freaky as fuck, he thought, trying to figure out how working until 2:00 AM had suddenly become his ticket to a drug-fueled sex party with this hottie.

Cisco was taken by surprise. He could envision licking Krissy while this guy's cock was sliding in and out of her in front of his face. That seemed doable. Part of his brain was revulsed by the idea of sucking the guy's come out of Krissy's pussy. Another part, however, fueled by the drugs, the champagne, and the smoking-hot fresh memory of Krissy drinking the fluids pouring out of Lori earlier in the evening, was in "say yes" mode, and was making Cisco's cock grow even harder as he imagined the scene.

"I've never done anything like that." Cisco said. "But I'd do almost anything for you, Krissy. Let's do it! But let's all do another line first."

"Oh my god this is going to be so hot!" Krissy exclaimed as Cisco racked up three more lines on the table in front of them all.

Krissy went first, and then bounded onto the bed, propping a pillow behind her head and opening her thighs to beckon Stan. Stan did his line next, and stood up, moving towards Krissy on the bed. Cisco did his line and sat back, dick in hand, to watch the scene unfold in front of him.

Stan crawled up between Krissy's legs and lowered his muscular torso onto her. He wove his fingers into the long black hair behind her head and threaded his tongue into her mouth. They kissed aggressively, passionately. Krissy ground her clit up into Stan's stomach and could feel his penis sandwiched between their two bellies. She reached down and latched her hands onto Stan's muscular butt cheeks.

"Inside me!" Krissy directed.

Stan reached down, positioned the head of his penis between Krissy's lips, and rolled his hips forward. Krissy was sopping wet, but even so, Stan's penis was so thick that only the head penetrated her with that first stroke. He grabbed her waist with both his hands and pushed, his enormous penis slowly sliding all the way into her.

"Oh my god fuuuuuuuuck." Krissy let out a guttural moan and her eyes rolled back as Stan's penis stretched the walls of her vagina further than they'd ever been stretched before.

Stan began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, in languorous long strokes. He would withdraw almost all the way before plunging back deep up into Krissy's belly. Cisco, eight feet away on the couch, could see Krissy's lips pulled taut with every outstroke, and could hear her moan with every instroke.

"Harder, Stan! Fuck me hard!" Krissy demanded.

Stan started to drive in and out of Krissy faster and more aggressively, his public bone slamming into her clitoris with every stroke. Krissy cried out with each thrust "Unh, unh, unh, UNH." She came again with a yelp, her pelvic muscles clamping down hard on Stan's cock. He slowed his pace as Krissy's juices started to dribble out around the edges of her pussy.

"Cisco." She called out. "In my mouth!"

Cisco moved towards the bed cautiously. He knew what Krissy wanted from him, but he was still not sure if he could do it. Krissy pushed Stan off of her, and sat up, grabbing Cisco and pushing him down onto his back on the bed. She knelt over his face at the edge of the bed, pressing her pussy onto Cisco's mouth and simultaneously sucking his cock into her own.

"Shove that cock back into me, Stan!" Krissy directed.

Stan stood at the foot of the bed looking down. Krissy's dripping pussy gaped there, with Cisco's eager mouth right below it. He placed his cock once again at the mouth of Krissy's pussy.

Cisco licked at Krissy's clit and devoured her juices as they dripped down from her vagina. As Stan placed the head of his cock at the opening of Krissy's vagina, Cisco could see Stan's frenulum right above his face. Cisco's face had never been anywhere close to another man's penis before, but he flicked his tongue enthusiastically over the bottom of Stan's cock just before Stan pressed it back up into Krissy.

Krissy drew Cisco's cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue in circles around its head, as Cisco frenetically lapped at Krissy's clit and Stan drove his fat cock in and out of her dripping pussy. The three of them quickly found a rhythm, Stan's cock driving deep, then pulling out, driving deep, then pulling out; Cisco's tongue flicking over Krissy's clit and then surfing the length of Stan's in-stroke; Krissy jacking Cisco's cock with her hand while circumnavigating its glans with her tongue.

In, out, flick, lick, stroke, suck. In, out, flick, lick, stroke, suck. All three of them, under the influence of alcohol and cocaine, the fading remnants of the MDMA warming Krissy and Cisco's skin, grew almost dizzy with the physical pleasure of the cycle. In, out, flick, lick, stroke, suck. In, out, flick, lick, stroke, suck.

And then it was Krissy who set off the cascade -- her pelvic muscles starting to pulse spasmodically around Stan's cock, her moans getting loud and urgent. Krissy's swelling orgasm simultaneously triggered both Stan and Cisco, and Krissy could feel both their cocks harden and twitch -- Stan in her pussy, and Cisco in her mouth. And as Krissy's moans grow louder and more insistent, Cisco began firing ribbons of semen into her mouth at the same instant that Stan began shooting his spunk deep into Krissy's pussy, pulling her hips back into his with both hands. Cisco lapped furiously at Krissy's clit as his cock throbbed in her mouth.

And as the final spasms of all three orgasms began slowly to recede, Cisco steeled himself for what he knew was Krissy's all-consuming fantasy for this encounter. Stan withdrew his cock slowly from Krissy, and she rose to squat over Cisco's face, her pussy distended wide from Stan's girth, and a river of Stan's come and Krissy's juices surged out of her and into Cisco's waiting mouth. Krissy ground her pussy into Cisco face as he continued to suckle at her gaping hole and flick his tongue across her clit.

And Krissy dropped off the edge of the bed, stepping back, leaning forward to press her lips into Cisco's and kiss him deeply. The taste of Stan's, Cisco's, and Krissy's juices all mixed together on their intertwining tongues.

"I can't believe you did that for me!" Krissy exclaimed breathlessly to Cisco. "I love you, you nasty fuck!"

"That was fucking incredible!" Said Stan, he himself panting to catch his breath.

The three collapsed around one another, waiting for the high of what was the most intense orgasm for each of them, ever, to recede. As it did, Stan asked for a bump of the cocaine and each of them had one. Stan realized his presence was probably superfluous and began to pull on his clothing. Cisco splayed himself across the king-sized bed with a glass of champagne and surveyed the room. The remnants of their fiasco were strewn about, and the scent of sex floated heavily in the air.

Krissy led Stan to the door and kissed him deeply before opening it so that he could exit, displaying her naked come-soaked body to the empty hallway as she did. She returned to the bed with her champagne and wrapped herself around Cisco.

"That was amazing, Cisco. You are amazing. I didn't imagine that you had that in you." She whispered into his ear.

"I didn't either. Cocaine is a hell of a drug." He joked, and they both laughed. "Do you think I'm bi?"

"I don't know -- sure -- but what difference does it make? You do what you want to do. You do what feels good. Labels don't mean anything." Krissy replied, grinding her pussy into Cisco's hip while nibbling on his earlobe.

"Do you still respect me?" Cisco asked, concerned and confused about what this evening meant for his self-impression of his manhood.

"Dude, are you joking?" Krissy replied. "I didn't much respect you before tonight -- but I have crazy mad respect for you now! I can't believe this summer is just getting started!" Krissy exclaimed, as they both started to drift to sleep.

(To be continued).