Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok, honey?" Lori asked.

"Yeah," Krissy whispered breathlessly. "It's the MDMA. I think I need to sit down."

"Here baby!" Lori said, placing a comforting had on Krissy's shoulder and directing her to a clean spot on the floor in the corner of the rest room. "Let's sit down until it passes. I'll stay with you -- I promise!"

"You're so nice." Krissy said as she sat down hip to hip with Lori on the cool concrete floor, leaning back into the white subway tiles on the wall. The entire room seemed to be flickering rapidly left to right every time Krissy looked up. She involuntarily wrapped her hand around Lori's bare thigh to steady herself -- from what, she did not know, since she was already sitting, but the contact felt stabilizing, and Lori's thigh so soft -- so incredibly soft. Krissy began to stroke Lori's leg gently, involuntarily. "I'm sorry. Is this ok?" Krissy asked, realizing that she was stroking Lori's inner thigh erotically.

"It's great, sweetie. I like it." Lori said, and reciprocated. "Oh shit -- here comes mine!" Lori said, closing her eyes and bending forward at the waist. She tried to breathe deeply and slowly. She squeezed her eyes shut, and it felt as if the room was spinning. She opened her eyes, and it looked like the room was shuddering. Lori took another deep breath and leaned into Krissy.

The two girls sat for several minutes, gently stroking one another's thighs, trying to keep breathing. The MDMA triggered serotonin and dopamine to flood their synapses, and every sensation became increasingly intense. In unison, each girl's hand moved up to cup the other's vulva, and they began to kiss.

"Mmmmmmm god this feels so good." Said Lori, rubbing Krissy's crotch absent mindedly. Krissy wasn't sure whether Lori was referring to Krissy's vagina, or the drugs, or both. But she kissed Lori's open mouth to communicate her agreement.

"Can we take these off? Let's take these off!" Lori panted, referring to their bottoms.

Krissy needed no encouragement to lift her fanny and slide her gold party pants off and onto the floor. Lori did the same. Krissy was now completely naked other than her shoes and her little blue pasties. The two girls sat there on the concrete bathroom floor kissing and fingering one another, each exclaiming how soft the other's wet lips felt, for several minutes while the initial rush of the drugs washed over them both. Suddenly, Krissy remembered Cisco.

"Oh shit! My date!" Krissy exclaimed in alarm. "He's out there, and he's never done E before. I've got to go get him. Will you wait? Please wait. Tell me you'll wait here for me!" Krissy begged, sliding her fingers deep inside Lori in hopes that it might add to the incentives.

"I'll wait -- hurry up! Go get him." Lori encouraged.

Krissy stood up and stepped back out into the main room, oblivious to the fact that she had left her thong in the bathroom with Lori. Several party goers looked at Krissy's naked body with alternating lust and approval, as Krissy tried to find Cisco.

Luckily, Cisco was on the same huge furry pillow where Krissy had left him. He was reclining, eyes rolled back, his jeans around his ankles while another boy ran his fingers through the hair on Cisco's calves. Crissy stepped over Cisco and sat down straddling him.

"Babe -- I'm so sorry." Krissy apologized. "I started rolling in the bathroom and I had to sit down in there. I was so worried about you. Are you ok?"

"Oh my god, Krissy, I'm amazing. Everything is so soft. And this nice kid is touching my legs and it just feels like heaven."

"I didn't know you swung both ways." Krissy joked running her hand all over Cisco's soft torso, as much for her own pleasure as for his.

"I don't," Cisco replied, "but it felt so good and I didn't want to stop him."

Krissy and Cisco started making out while the other boy started to rub Krissy's bare bottom where it was perched atop Cisco's thighs. Like Cisco, she didn't want the touching to stop either, so she arched her butt back to press into the boy's soft hands, encouragingly. After a moment or two, the boy let his fingers drift to Krissy's naked sex. That felt equally delicious to Krissy, but also reminded her that she was due back in the ladies' room.

"Get up!" Krissy said. "You've got to come meet my new friend Lori. Take your jeans the rest of the way off. I like your party jock." Krissy stood, lifting her pussy off of the other boy's probing fingers and pulling Cisco onto his feet.

Krissy pulled Cisco the twenty yards to the ladies' room, Cisco walking uneasily, bracing one hand against the wall for support. As they approached the door, she assured him "It's going to start feeling better any second. Come in here with me."

As she pulled Cisco into the ladies' room behind her, Krissy was afraid Lori might have split. But there she sat, exactly where Krissy had left her, and she looked thrilled that Krissy had come back.

"Krissy!" Lori exclaimed, smiling broadly.

"Lori!" Krissy cooed back.

"You forgot your thong." Lori said, holding it up.

"Thanks for keeping it safe for me, lover. Hey -- this is my date, Cisco." Krissy said.

"I was imagining your date was a girl. But this guy -- wow, you two are quite the couple. Love that jock strap!" Lori said.

"Uhm, hi, Lori." Cisco said, still dizzy and distracted. "Is it ok for me to be in here?" He asked as he looked around, seeing girls applying makeup at the sinks while others stepped in and out of the doorless stalls. Krissy sat back down on the floor next to Lori, and Cisco sat next to Krissy.

"You'll be fine, baby." Krissy reassured Cisco. "We'll vouch for you."

The two girls resumed their kissing and fingering while Cisco looked on wide eyed, and wide pupiled. "Holy crap!" He said, lustfully.

Krissy broke her lip lock with Lori, and addressed Cisco. "Remember how you put your thumbs into me and Cayleigh? Do that again -- do that to me and Lori right now." Krissy begged.

"I don't know who you're talking about, but you guys are sexy beasts!" Lori exclaimed.

"Do you want my thumb in your pussy?" Cisco asked Lori, remembering the instructions that Krissy had given him on the drive up.

"I do." Lori said, spreading her knees invitingly.

Cisco turned his bare backside to the room and knelt between the girls. Krissy and Lori, in turn, slouched down and flexed their hips upward. Cisco pressed his thumbs into their wet slits simultaneously, eliciting loud low moans from both girls. He palmed their mounds and swirled his thumbs inside them, amazed at how much warmer and softer they felt to him while he was under the influence of the MDMA. The three shared a long collective kiss.

"The E can make it really hard to fuck and sometimes impossible to come," Krissy told him. "That's the cursed irony of it -- every touch feels powerful and electric, but you can't go the last mile."

"I'm pretty sure I can fuck." Cisco said. His long and girthy cock was no longer even slightly contained by the front of his neon jock strap. The jock just cradled his balls while his entire shaft, rock hard, projected above the waist band.

"Good lord - look at that monster!" Lori exclaimed, reaching out to stroke it gently.

"Do you want to fuck it?" Krissy offered. She wanted to share her date with this spectacular girl. She wanted them all entwined in lust.

"I mean, if you're sharing, and he's game. You game, big boy?" Lori asked Cisco.

Cisco nodded affirmatively as Lori gave his cock a tight squeeze. "I want you inside me!" She purred.

"Let's go down to the last stall. Maybe I can block the view a little for you -- unless you want an audience." Krissy said with a wink, standing up and pulling Lori and Cisco with her to walk to the stall against the far wall most distant from the bathroom door.

Lori put her hand on Cisco's chest and pushed him down onto the toilet seat. Then she turned around to face Krissy, reaching down between her legs to grip Cisco's shaft and stroke her clit unhurriedly with the head of his penis. Lori positioned herself above Cisco's shaft and lowered her weight onto Cisco.

"Good sweet jesus that feels so amazing." Lori blurted out, her eyes bulging wide and rolling back as Cisco's enormous cock dilated her pussy.

For a moment, Lori just sat there panting from the E and the sensation of Cisco's penis stretching her pussy to its limits, but then Lori lifted her feet to plant one atop each of Cisco's thighs. "Let me do the work, gorgeous," she said, looking back at him. "You just enjoy the ride."

And with that she began to lift herself slowly and deliberately up and down on Cisco's lap. Lori braced herself with one hand on each wall. Between her arousal and the distension caused by Cisco's girth, Lori's clitoris was engorged and jutting out in front of her. Krissy, kneeling in the doorway of the bathroom stall, looked at Lori's large clitoris lustfully. Krissy's stare was not lost on Lori.

"Do it, Krissy. I want you to. Suck on my clit while I fuck your boyfriend." Lori told her.

Krissy knelt between Cisco's knees and pushed them apart, leaning in to apply her tongue to her new friend's bulging clit. Lori paused for a moment and Krissy sucked her clit into her mouth and twirled her tongue around it as if it were a little cock. Lori moaned.

A small crowd of girls had formed around the open stall, and the extra eyes were only making Lori hotter and wetter. Krissy, on her knees, her vulva pressed back at their audience as she sucked on Lori's clit, was oblivious. Lori resumed her bouncing, accelerating the pace as Cisco too started to pant and grunt.

"Oh god, I think I'm going to come!" Cisco warned her.

"Will you drink it? Will you drink our come?" Lori looked down at Krissy between her legs, tongue flicking Lori's clit as it bounced up and down. Krissy nodded enthusiastically.

Cisco grabbed Lori's hips and took over the thrusting, driving himself up into Lori with force and speed, until he ejaculated deep within her, and slowly released the tension in all his muscles. Lori leaned back into Cisco, and reached down to grab the hair on the back of Krissy's head roughly.

"Open your mouth!" Lori ordered. Krissy obeyed, dimly aware of the crowd behind her ogling her own gaping, dripping gash and the lurid meal she was about to eat. The humiliation of her position washed over her despite the warm feelings elicited by the MDMA. Krissy was naked on the floor of a dirty bathroom stall licking some other girl who had gotten fucked by Krissy's boyfriend ... date, Krissy corrected herself. And she was about to abase herself further. Her makeup was smeared all over her face and a lone tear ran down her cheek as she looked helplessly up at Lori.

Lori rose slowly off of Cisco's cock, which had softened slightly. Still gripping Krissy's hair tightly, Lori positioned Krissy's open mouth just below her hole, and as she rose the final inch to release Cisco's cock, all of his semen and all of Lori's juices began to flow out of her in a slow creamy river.

"Fuck that's so hot!" Blurted out some faceless girl watching from the crowd. "Gross! Eww!" Said another, although she kept watching. "Look at that little yellow slut go! That banana is white on the inside now." Said another. Krissy was more mortified by the racism than the judgmental voyeurism, but she did not resist Lori's grip, and held her mouth open, letting all the juices run out of Lori and into her mouth. The warm gooey spunk flowed over Krissy's tongue and down her throat. Krissy swallowed repeatedly, and lapped at Lori's distended hole, hoping for more. As the flow slowed to a trickle, Krissy wrapped her lips around Lori's vulva and sucked hard. She wanted every last delicious drop. And deep down, she hoped the audience enjoyed seeing her as a submissive come dumpster.

Krissy swallowed for the final time, and looked up at Lori. Lori loosened her grip on Krissy's hair and pulled her up for a deep long kiss. Krissy moaned again and laughed as Lori planted a hard slap on her ass.

Lori looked at the voyeur who uttered the slur. "This slut is my friend, you racist cunt!" She spat. "If you don't like Asians you are in the wrong fucking place. Get the fuck out of here." The rest of the crowd muttered in agreement and the racist girl flicked her hair and walked away.

Krissy and Lori walked bare-assed over the sinks and began to clean up. The crowd broke into applause. "You guys are amazing." Said one girl.

"So incredible -- I wish I were that bold, or that pretty." Said another.

"So hot!" Said still another, extending her hand to Krissy for a fist bump.

Krissy rinsed her come-slathered face in the sink. Cisco readjusted his jock strap and his jeans. Krissy and Lori pulled their bottoms back up.

Krissy placed a hand behind each of her partners in crime, cupping their buttocks, and gave a warm squeeze. "Let's go dance!"

The three made their way out the door, past the fuzzy floor pillows, and out to the middle of the crowded and booming dance floor. Laser lights whirled through the air overhead, and they danced for over an hour, sweat dripping off their almost-naked bodies. Lori drifted away, at some point. Krissy's abundant bare flesh in in her little gold thong and pasties drew a lot of attention, which elicited pride from Cisco. Every man in eye shot was ogling her bare buttocks, back, and torso. But not only the guys - occasionally a girl from the bathroom would approach and offer admiration or praise for the performance that Krissy, Lori, and Cisco had given. A few asked to take selfies with Krissy and Cisco, which they happily obliged. Other girls would regularly press their own bare butt cheeks against Krissy's while they danced in rhythm.

The rave went on for hours, but by midnight the initial force of the MDMA was starting to recede, and Krissy had other ideas. "Let's go to our hotel. I want what Lori got!" she said. Cisco happily obliged, his cock hardening at the prospect of the night yet in front of him.

The two rode together quietly for the fifteen-minute drive from the rave to the Embarcadero where Cisco had booked them a hotel room. Krissy passed the time gently rubbing her crotch and enjoying the receding sensations of softness that the MDMA released beneath her fingertips no matter what she touched.

They arrived at the hotel. Krissy pulled her cotton dress back over her head (not even she was going to walk into a public hotel in a thong and pasties -- at least not this night), and had the valets park the BMW.

They checked in on the ground level and were upgraded to a balcony suite on the 17th floor, a perk offered because Cisco had used his affluent father's account to book the room. They rode up in the interior glass elevator. The hotel's guest rooms all flanked an enormous interior atrium, out over which the elevator looked, plants everywhere, the hotel's ground floor restaurant receding as the elevator ascended.

You could really put on a show in this elevator, Krissy thought.

Krissy was so excited that she pulled off her dress the second the elevator door opened, and she twirled it over her head as they walked the ten meters to their door. En route she bent over the railing into the atrium, looking down at the long fall below.

Cisco opened the door and Krissy dropped her thong and peeled off her pasties even as she crossed the threshold into the room. Maybe it was still the MDMA, but she had hardly worn clothes at all for the last week, and even these skimpy garments felt oppressive in that moment. Krissy sat naked on the suite's sofa that faced the balcony, and kicked off her Chuck Taylors.

"Guess what I've got!" Krissy said to Cisco, while admiring the view of the mostly-dark Embarcadero office building that faced their balcony.

Cisco, following Krissy's lead and shedding his jeans and neon jock strap, shrugged.

"There was some leftover cocaine from the party the other night. And I brought it!" Krissy offered with a wicked grin.

"Ooooh!" Cisco responded enthusiastically. "Can I do a line off your pussy?"

"Sure can, if I can do a line off your cock first!" She responded.

Cisco came and sat next to Krissy on the sofa. She retrieved the plastic baggy from her fanny pack and tapped out a long thin line of cocaine onto Cisco's cock, before kneeling between his legs to snort it off. "A fat rail on a fat phallus - that's a 'phallorail'!" She joked.

Krissy laid down on the coffee table in front of Cisco, her legs splayed open before him, her head hanging back off of the far side of the table. She stared out the sliding glass balcony door as Cisco poured the white powder onto Krissy's mons and snorted it off of her. Upside down, but only perhaps a hundred feet away, in the adjacent office building, Krissy could see a lone employee working away in on office perhaps two floors higher than their own, directly across from their room. It was an African-American man, maybe in his late twenties, wearing a suit, typing away on a computer.

"Cisco!" Krissy said as Cisco wiped the white residue off the tip of his nose. "Let's give this poor guy a show to remember."

Cisco looked up and saw the office worker, and a grin broke across his face. Krissy stood up, opened the balcony door, and placed the room's lone desk chair in the doorway, facing the man. If he hadn't noticed the two young people nakedly consuming drugs off of one another's bodies in the moments prior, he noticed when Cisco sat down in the chair facing him, his huge penis pointing straight up. Krissy turned her ass towards their spectator, wiggled, and then crawled over Cisco, straddling his thighs, and lowering herself onto Cisco's penis.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned, loudly. "Feels just like I remember it. Only better." She purred, raising and lowering herself slowly, knowing that the stranger's eyes across the way were glued to her ass and the enormous cock sliding in and out of her.

"He's touching himself." Cisco said, amused. Krissy looked back over her shoulder and could see the man, standing in his office window, watching them, and rubbing himself through his suit pants. She kissed Cisco deeply, before lifting herself off of his cock to turn around and face the man, and then lowering herself onto Cisco again, her pussy spread luridly towards the open balcony door, clearly visible from the office building across the way.

Krissy resumed riding Cisco as the man continued to watch wide-eyed and stroke himself. Suddenly she had what, with the courage conferred by MDMA and cocaine, seemed like a spectacular idea. Krissy leaned back on Cisco. "Let's invite him over!"

"Seriously?" Cisco said, at once terrified and intrigued at the idea.

"Yeah!" Krissy enthused. "I want two cocks. Plus, I want to perform for you. I want you to watch me getting fucked!" Maybe it was the cocaine talking, but based on the oozing wetness between her legs, this seemed to Krissy like an incredible idea.

Cisco liked the proposal, and his cock twitched in affirmation. "Yeah, let's do it!"

Krissy looked back at the office worker and curled her finger to beckon him. He looked surprised and pointed at himself, questioningly. Krissy nodded, clapped, pointed at him and gave him the thumbs up. Cisco used his fingers to communicate their room number, and the man reflected the numbers back to confirm that he had understood. Cisco and Krissy both beckoned him to join them.

The man began to pack his briefcase, before recognizing the stupidity of that, stuffing it under his desk, and abandoning his office, closing the door behind himself. Krissy rose off of Cisco, kneeling between his thighs and licking her juices off his cock. "That guy is coming over here. Is there anything you're not going to be comfortable with?" She asked.

"I don't know." Cisco had never contemplated finding himself in this situation. "Like what?"