Krissy's Exposed Summer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we move, there's no turning back." Krissy said.

Kimo thrust his hips up lightly, and his penis slipped between the wet folds of his sister's swollen vulva and inside of her. Krissy gasped - the sensation was intense and euphoric. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" Kimo echoed.

Krissy began to ride him slowly, rising and falling atop her brother's cock. He reached up to palm her breasts as she hovered above him. The warm soft wetness of Krissy's vagina was like no sensation Kimo had ever imagined. No hand, not even Cayleigh's mouth, had ever felt so luscious. Krissy had fucked on E many times - the intensity of the physical sensations was not new to her, but she had never fucked anyone whom she loved so dearly as her little brother, and the intensity of the Molly married with the power of her feelings for Kimo, and the intensity of the nerve endings tingling where his penis was sliding in and out of her, was overwhelming. Krissy started to ride Kimo harder and faster, screaming out loudly "Ah! Ah! Ah!" every time she slammed her own clitoris into her brother's public bone.

They both desperately wanted to come, but the Molly, for all its ability to intensify the sensations and emotions of their fucking, put up a psychopharmacological roadblock between each of the siblings and their orgasms. Krissy was panting hard from the exertion, the frenetic pace at which she was riding her brother. Sweat was dripping off of her face onto Kimo's chest at the same time that her pussy was dribbling its juices all over Kimo's cock to run down over his groin. But still, as close as they both were to release, neither could get over that hump.

"God fucking dammit I want to come so fucking bad!" Krissy exclaimed, almost crying, collapsing onto Kimo's chest.

"I know, Krissy. It's ok. I can't come either, I don't think. Fuck, this is intense though!" Kimo said, his entire brain and body buzzing from the Molly and the insane experience of feeling his sister's pussy engulfing his throbbing cock.

Krissy lifted her head from Kimo's chest, having caught her breath at least for the moment. "Check this out." She said, as she lifted herself off of Kimo's cock. It slid out of her, shiny and slick with her juices. Krissy knelt between Kimo's knees and drew his gooey penis into her mouth, using her tongue to clean herself from it. Then she did the same for each of his balls, twirling her tongue over them softly, one at a time, to clean all of her juices from Kimo's scrotum.

"Ahhhhh, oh my god, Krissy!" Kimo exclaimed as she worked his cock over with her mouth. Not even Cayleigh's mouth - the first he had ever felt on his cock - felt this good. He knew it had to be the Molly, but he looked down at the top of his sister's head bobbing over him, her long black hair spilling over his hips, and felt such profound love for her that he didn't even care that that it was all a product of the drugs.

Krissy slithered back atop Kimo and began to kiss him deeply, sucking his lower lip into her mouth before penetrating his face with her tongue, sharing the taste of her pussy with him. The flavor was tangy and sweet, and Kimo let his sister's tongue explore his own.

Krissy dropped her head onto Kimo's chest and panted. "It's like a cruel joke that Molly makes sex feel this good, and makes it so hard to come!" She grumbled.

"Sex on Molly seems almost better than orgasms without Molly!" Kimo joked. "But maybe if you tried your vibrator?" He suggested.

"You're a fucking genius, little brother!" Krissy said excitedly, leaping up to fish her vibrator out from between the sofa cushions where she'd been keeping it in the days since their parents left.

Krissy positioned herself on her hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor. The little voice in Krissy's head telling her that they shouldn't be doing this was receding, growing quieter and quieter. Once lines had already been crossed, what point would be served by getting uptight about it at that point? She thought.

"Put your cock back in me." She directed Kimo. "That'll help."

Kimo didn't need to be asked twice. The sight of his sister's bare ass and dribbling pussy, thrust out towards him and demanding his attention, was irresistible. Kimo knelt behind Krissy's raised ass and slid his cock back into her invitingly juicy slit. He wrapped his fingers around Krissy's hip bones and thrust himself slowly in and out of her. Kimo was pretty sure he couldn't come, but the moist warmth enveloping his penis was a heavenly sensation.

Krissy lowered her head and pressed her face into one of the floor pillows. She braced herself with her left arm on the floor and reached back with her right hand to press the buzzing vibrator against her desperately swollen clit. The sensations were intense. The feeling of Kimo's cock stretching Krissy's pussy, stimulating nerve endings inside of her as he thrust in and out of her deliberately and unhurriedly, was at least as intense for her as it was for him. And with the tactile impact of the Molly magnifying every sensation, the vibrations against her clitoris felt like some kind of erotic jackhammer.

Despite the orgasmic inhibition caused by the Molly, Krissy could feel the beginnings of an orgasm rising within her. "Oh my god, Kimo, I think I'm going to come. Oh, yeah. Don't stop - whatever you do, don't pull out and don't stop. Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, oh fuck yes, uhn, uhn, uhn ..."

"Holy shit!" Kimo exclaimed as the muscles in Krissy's vagina suddenly clamped down like a vise around her little brother's cock.

Krissy screamed loudly as she pushed her ass into Kimo's loins. She pressed herself up, shoving Kimo onto his knees, sitting back against him. With her free left hand, Krissy grabbed her nipple and squeezed hard, her body possessed by involuntary spasms. Her juices began gushing out of her and drenching Kimo's balls yet again. Kimo wrapped his arms around his sister and nuzzled the back of her head while Krissy twitched and moaned, her orgasm ripping through her like whirlwind.

After a couple of minutes as the frequency and intensity of Krissy's spasms began to drop, Kimo spoke. "That was amazing, Krissy. I didn't know I'd be able to feel it when a girl comes."

Krissy dove forward, planting herself face down atop the blankets on the floor, splaying her limbs out wide. "If you can't feel it, you're not doing it right." Krissy responded, huffing for breath, the occasional residual orgasmic ripple still firing off inside of her, making her clench her glutes and shiver. "Kimo - I've had a lot of great orgasms in my short life, but fuck me if that wasn't the most amazing thing I've ever felt."

Krissy rolled onto her back and stroked her own pussy lips comfortingly, planting the soles of her feet on Kimo's thighs. She looked deeply into her brother's eyes. "Less than a week ago you were jerking off on my dirty bikini. Now your cock is slathered with my juices." Krissy chuckled. "What a difference a week makes! Hey!" She exclaimed. "Do you know what feels really amazing on Molly?"

"Yes, sex!" Kimo said.

"That too." Krissy laughed. "But I was going to say 'a hot shower.' Should we get cleaned up before the second half of this trip?"

"Together?" Kimo asked hopefully.

"Duh - dude! I'm not leaving your side until this night is over." Krissy informed him.

"That's good. I don't want you to. I don't want you to stop touching me - somewhere, anywhere." Kimo responded.

"Come on! I'll soap you up and touch you everywhere!" Krissy promised, pulling Kimo by the hand and leading him upstairs to the bathroom in their parents' master suite.

They warmed up the water raining down from the giant showerhead in the substantial walk-in shower stall, and stepped in together. Krissy poured the shower gel all over Kim's chest. She briefly spread it over his torso with her hands, before grabbing Kimo's butt cheeks and pulling him against her. They slid side to side against one another, the hot water and frothy soap lubricating the union of their sibling flesh. Kimo could feel Krissy's hard nipples slipping and gliding over the upper part of his stomach. It would have been a delicious sensation under any circumstances, but the Molly made it exponentially more so.

Krissy spun Kimo around and lathered his back. She knelt behind him and pulled her brother's cheeks apart. Krissy gave Kimo's backside a thorough cleaning, before reaching between his legs to soap up Kimo's taint and scrotum, then stroking his still-rigid cock with her frothy hand. Kimo pressed his palms into the shower wall and moaned, relishing every second of his sister's loving caresses.

Krissy turned Kimo back around to face her. With one hand cupping his balls and the other lovingly stroking his cock, she stood on her tip toes to kiss her brother. Their tongues entwined as the hot water ran over them.

Kimo grabbed the shower gel and washed Krissy as she had washed him. He massaged her small breasts with the foamy lather, before reaching between her legs to press his soapy finger against Krissy's ass. Kimo tickled his sister's starfish with the tip of his finger before pulling his hand between her legs to caress his Krissy's swollen vulva.

The little voices inside both their heads still spoke softly to them about the impropriety of their actions, despite the euphoria and intimacy fomented by the Molly. But in practical terms, what they were doing in the shower was not much different from what they had done when shaving one another earlier in the week. And such lines, once crossed, seemed to fade from view until no longer perceptible at all.

The siblings embraced under the raining shower head, squeezing one another hard. Krissy turned off the water and grabbed a fluffy towel to dry her brother's shimmering skin - head, shoulders, arms, back, buttocks, legs, chest, penis, balls - she carefully patted her brother's naked body dry. Kimo returned the favor, and they strolled hand in hand back downstairs to the living room, the warm night air evaporating the lingering water drops from their naked flesh.

It was half past eleven. Krissy and Kimo were thirsty, but not tired. They gulped the Gatorade they had set out for themselves, and then sat facing one another on the living room floor. Krissy pressed the sole of her foot into Kimo's scrotum and wrapped her two biggest toes around the bottom of his shaft. Kimo he responded by placing his own heel against Krissy's freshly washed vulva. They played with one another's toes as they talked, sharing recollections of their idyllic childhood together - family vacations, toys and games long ago lost or discarded, old friends, holiday dinners, skinny dipping in the pool as grade-schoolers. Neither felt compelled to have further discussions about the sexual connection between them. It was what it was - real, deep, undeniable, and untenable. If there were more conversations to be had, they could wait. Both siblings preferred to maximize the effect of the Molly and revel in the profound feelings of connection and love that they were sharing.

By one o'clock in the morning, the impact of the Molly was fading noticeably. Krissy had to pee - the indisputable sign that the drugs were wearing off. Kimo joined her in the bathroom and stood in front of Krissy with his toes atop hers while she sat on the toilet and emptied her distended bladder.

Krissy leaned forward to rest her head against Kimo's loins. "Aaaaaah! That feels good." she sighed.

"I bet - we drank a lot of Gatorade. I've got to go next." Kimo responded.

Krissy wiped herself and Kimo stepped back to let her stand up. "Let me hold it while you pee!" Krissy said, playfully. "I've always wanted to do that!"

"Fine with me." Kimo said, stepping towards the bowl. Krissy slid behind him and pressed herself against his back.

"What do I do?" She asked.

"Reach around, grab my cock, and point it towards the bowl. And hurry up, because now I've really gotta go!" Kimo urged.

Krissy reached around her brother and grabbed his penis in her fist, peering around his muscular flanks in order to take aim. "How's this?" She asked.

"Point it lower." He suggested. She did, and he tried to relax and release the flow. As he did, Krissy shifted her weight, inadvertently redirecting Kimo's cock, causing him to spray the back of the toilet tank.

"Hey!" Kimo shouted. "Be careful."

"I saw this in a movie once and they made it look easy. I guess it's actually harder than I would've guessed." Krissy responded with a giggle as she redirected the stream back towards the bowl. "I guess I'll have to clean that up. My bad."

Kimo finished and gave his cock a couple of shakes, and said, "Practice, sis. Practice."

"So, bro," Krissy said as they strolled hand in hand back to the living room. "What do you think? Do you want to go to bed, or should we get fired back up with the last of Jens's coke?"

"I don't know," Kimo answered as he plopped back down into the pile of pillows on the floor. "I've never done coke. What's it feel like?"

"Molly is all about serotonin and oxytocin - happiness, love, touch, connection. Coke is all about dopamine - alertness, euphoria, chattiness, horniness." Krissy responded. "It'll keep us awake and talking for at least a couple more hours, but I don't have anything I need to do tomorrow. Or later today, I guess, actually. Do you?"

"Nothing." Kimo said. "What the hell - why not? How do we do it?"

Krissy explained the fundamentals of coke consumption, the offered, "Most people most of time, will use a hard flat surface like a glass table, or a granite countertop, or a plate. Varsity level coke consumption is snorting it off of whomever you're with. Mammorails, gynorails, phallorails, glutorails ..." she giggled at the absurdity of it.

"And a gynorail would be?" Kimo asked.

"Snorting a line of coke off of my pussy and licking up the leavings." Krissy said, laughing hysterically. "It's a real thing, though." She continued, composing herself, "I just did it last night."

"Tempting as that is, I think I should do my first ever line of coke the traditional way - we've got a glass coffee table, let's use it." Kimo suggested.

Krissy knelt down at the coffee table and poured the last of Jens's coke out onto the glass, chopping up one line for each of them, with a little bit still left over. She rolled up a bill and demonstrated the technique for Kimo.

"Whatever you do, don't exhale and don't sneeze while you're over the table. Got it?" She asked.

"Got it!" Kimo said, taking the bill and snorting his line like a seasoned expert.

"Nice work, little bro!" Krissy praised, before showing him how to apply the left-over dust to his gums.

Kimo was not quite prepared for the dopamine rush. "Wow, this shit feels amazing!" he said, suddenly intensely aware of the gorgeous, naked, coked-up girl in front of him. Simultaneously as the dopamine flooded his synapses, the blood began flooding into his penis again.

"You weren't kidding about horny!" Kimo said, grinding his teeth a little as he admired his sister's round glutes before grabbing one in each hand.

"Mmmm - hey there, tiger!" Krissy responded, turning around to make out with her suddenly sexually aggressive brother.

The gentle loving exploratory kisses they had shared earlier in the evening were replaced by lusty, aggressive, forceful kisses. Krissy and Kimo were both feeling horny and making no secret of it.

"I bet you can come now." Krissy said, grabbing Kimo's hard penis with both hands, pumping it slowly up and down in her firm grip. "You wanna try?"

"Fuck yes." Kimo answered. His head was spinning just a little from the intensity of the rush, but his mind's focus was on his sister's sexy lean body and the mounting sensations in his cock.

"Wanna fuck again?" Krissy asked. "Or would you rather come in my mouth?"

"Mmmm - I want to fuck!" Kimo said. "But you said earlier that I shouldn't come inside you, and I don't know if I have that much self-control right now."

"Fuck it." Krissy said. "What fucking difference would it make at this point? You come wherever you want to."

Krissy arranged some pillows on the floor, and reclined into them, sliding one under her butt. She spread her knees apart, and reached down with her hands to pull her lips open, like opening French doors to welcome in a wanted guest. The look of lust on Kimo's face only made Krissy hotter and wetter.

"We haven't done it missionary yet." Krissy said. "Fuck me, Kimo. Fuck me now."

Kimo needed no encouragement. He knelt between Krissy's legs and pressed his cock against her glistening lips, swiping it through her trickling juices twice before pressing it roughly into his sister's gash with a moan.

Krissy gasped. It felt so different to fuck Kimo on coke than it had on Molly several hours earlier. It was no less intense and pleasureful, but now it was aggressive, almost frantic. Krissy loved that intense male animal energy. She hooked her ankles around her brother's thighs and pulled him into her.

"Fuck me as hard and as fast as you can!" She ordered. "Fuck me like you want to hurt me!"

Kimo grabbed Krissy's knees and pressed them up to her shoulders, folding her in two and pinning her to the floor as he accelerated the pace and the depth of his thrusting. Krissy cried out rhythmically, her vocalizations straddling the line between pleasure and pain. Kimo and Krissy both grunted in unison each time Kimo's public bone slammed into his sister's clit. Three or four minutes of this and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm coming, Krissy. I'm going to come in your pussy!" He panted.

"Fill me up with your nasty fucking spunk!" She blurted eagerly. "I want to feel your cock throbbing inside me!"

Kimo tensed and groaned, shooting the first of several jets of his come into his sister's eager pussy. He thrust several more times as the spasms in his cock slowed, before withdrawing himself and leaning back to kneel on his ankles. As his still-hard cock popped out of his sister a few dribbles of his come followed. Krissy rose to her knees and held her hand beneath her pussy as Kimo's semen flowed out of her and onto her palm. She brought it up to her lips and lapped it up with her tongue.

"Yummy!" Krissy said, winking at Kimo with a lurid grin. She bent forward to take his slowly wilting cock into her mouth to suck it clean.

Krissy slid onto Kimo's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply so that he too could taste the mélange of their juices that coated her tongue. Kimo's cock started to twitch back to life, pressed up against Krissy's abdomen as they made out on the living room floor.

"Tomorrow is another day," Kimo said, "and we're going to have to figure out what all of this means. But I can fuck again. I can fuck until the coke runs out. I want us to keep banging like porn stars!"

"We've crossed so many lines that we've crossed them all out." Krissy answered. "Bring it! Fuck me again, Kimo!"

Krissy pushed Kimo onto his back and mounted him reverse cowgirl. The sight of his sister's amazing ass rising and falling in front of him was a thing of beauty the likes of which Kimo had never imagined.

As Kimo had said - tomorrow would be another day. But for now, Krissy had never loved anybody or anything as much as she loved her brother when he was balls deep inside of her.

(To be continued)

12