All Comments on 'Kristen's Story'

by lovecreampies

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Real solid marriage....NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and sexy, and so long as everybody is on the same page just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This could work, but I think her attitude is going to eventually fuck it up for the two of them.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Your fetishes in your bio says it all. Can you guess what my score for this story is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love that Kristen character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stand on its own, stories, are just that slick. It has nothing to do with original story, so next time leave out the contradicting statement numb-nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond hot…Once I met a woman like this I was totally hooked. I’m a high earning physician and I begged this gold-digging slut nurse to marry me. She got what she wanted and I know she continues to sleep around…It just makes me so hard..I love eating her…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Years ago I met a woman who was free like her. I was single and after a torrid first month, discovered she had 2 friends with benefits that she had put on hold while experimenting with me.

kkAmiLundayxxkkAmiLundayxxabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a story! It was so very hot. My wife has always been hit on at work. Myself as well but not to her level. She has a sexy, pretty, innocence that always attracted every predator in the building.

BUT, in the final scene, after the “make up sex”, when the wife returned home after multi day bunny fest, I, the husband, most definitely would have had to find a way to bring some balance of power to the relationship - she has too much - him not enough.

After all this time I’m beginning to understand the layers and nuances that make this cuckold thing attractive. (I HATE HATE that word, ‘cuckold’, btw. But it’s not your fault. Back to balancing the scales - I don’t know how but it would have to happen or I, as the husband, would have a seed of resentment growing inside. There so many cool things happening here. Her love for her husband, her final massive orgasm she had at home (I love watching my wife get off). I don’t have all the answers - maybe her submitting to some bdsm, or cutting that others guys sick off (not literally), etc..

lovecreampieslovecreampies9 months agoAuthor

For those who enjoyed this, thank you for the kind words.

While obviously many people enjoyed this and the prequel, the stories are divisive, and are my two lowest rated stories. I'm looking for constructive criticism:

-I do have a problem with pacing, which I'm working on. But that hasn't stopped my other stories from rating higher.

-Maybe I just need to stop worrying about ratings as long as the stories obviously reach an appreciative audience?

-or maybe I just need some trigger warnings up front - some people just hate cuckold stories.

-kkAmiLunday enjoyed the story but offered constructive criticism, but IMO the imbalance of power is inherent in a cuckold relationship. A more balanced relationship would mean either a "stag" relationship or an open relationship where the husband was also free to have sex outside the marriage. Both potentially hot situations, but not really a cuckold relationship, which is what I was going for.

-what else? Any other suggestions?

I ask not just because I'm always open to constructive criticism, but because in my mind these are actually two of my hottest stories.

Oh, and "don't write cuck shit" is not constructive. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed this story and even played with my wet little kitty while reading it. I brought back a few memories of business trips and trade show I attended. My husband was one to always try to show me off and he then started to bring up other men while in bed. Eventually he let me know it would turn him on tremendously if I slept with another man. At a trade show in New York at the Javits Center, I met a very sexy black man. He pretended to be interested in our products but soon began really flirting. He gave me his number and told me to call if I'd like to go to dinner. I called my husband and told him. He was so excited that he got me excited. That night I had the first man other than my husband in 12 years. Well, I had that man 5 times over the next two days. Hubby loved hearing the details and loved the couple of pics I got. Over the next 10 years or so I managed to be with dozens of other men and my sweet husband was so excited. we love this lifestyle and I love reading naughty stories about it.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

I think at the end, and why this story's two parts are so low, comes back to love. She seems to show no true love to her husband in either part. The second part doesn't even javelin her thinking about her husband at the end, she's thinking if the other guy. There is zero love and respect there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good, SO good! I want more more MORE!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story..The aftermath of cheating and the subsequent forgiveness is always interesting. My wife and I also had completely torrid make-up sex of course. As the days and months went by, I became even more obsessed with her physically, and specifically with her ample but sexy ass. I thought she becoming slightly more bitchy with me though. In the heat of the moment I thought she was bitchy, but later on I would replay what had happened and I would almost always get like instantly hard. We’re exploring lots of things too. Like once she aggressively shoved a finger deep into my ass and asked: “You like that don’t you?…” So things are going well…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecreampies@lovecreampies
Straight but bi curious. Active, fit; I'm a mountain trail runner. Cuckolding is my biggest fetish; sadly my partner is entirely faithful. In my younger days I experienced some cuckold type relationships, though never a classic cuckold situation, i.e., they were open relations...