All Comments on 'Kristen's Work Conference'

by lovecreampies

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

Sure lame ass story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why even want to write this ? There is nothing interesting on this story, just a dumb unreal story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it were me, and I was her husband, my terms would be 2:1 for the next time, and anyone, anytime I wanted, for any additional wanderings on her part. And who could I nail: anyone I wanted, from her granny to her sisters to her very best friends.

She wants games. I'll give that bitch games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cheating wife who enjoyed herself and may do it again. A fool of a husband who gets off on her cheating. Why not pimp her out and make some money?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

What a dumb fucking cuck. She'll do this again. And again. Count on it.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

The polite way s to warn readers that it is a wimp cuckold tale.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure...I'll 'forgive' you...IF...you give me his name and where he lives and works. Only then will I 'forgive' you. As for cheating on me again, just so you know, you have just used eight of your nine lives. If you go catting around again, you'll be dead...to me... Now, I have a quick trip to make to the hardware store for some 'field supplies' for the office. What's that dear? Oh, just a couple things, some rope, a machete...maybe some concrete blocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So then he announces that naturally he will have to have sex with another woman to match her cheating and betrayal! Then the marriage disintegrates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is a cheating slut and admits it is going to happen again. The guy is a willing and eager cuckold.

1 star

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

If the bitch can't promise to remain faithful, she doesn't respect you. Why would anyone want to live in a marriage like that. She might as well pat his head and call him a good little husband. Oh wait, she basically did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been okay if the author hadn't included the line about it happening again, but of course, the author knew that, that's why he put it in there. Well, he wants low scores so who am I not to oblige. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're not the best husband, your an idiotic sissy wimp who has a cheating slut for a wife. No worries though, she'll keep fucking other men, real men, until she decides to clean you out in a divorce. Since you have no backbone or character, you'll let it happen. Pathetic.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Telling us in the Description that you forgive her takes all of the suspense out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A cuck in the making. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see STD's in your future. UGH!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

conference sex is a real thing. Many married men without their wives, and many married women without their husbands. It is no threat to a marriage, and probably should be considered an automatic hall pass. My second wife and I treated it that way, and both us generally got some strange at them.

lovecreampieslovecreampiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Well this certainly triggered some people. I find it fascinating that so many people who hate these kind of stories still read them. Guys, you do understand that most of the stories in this category are willing cuckold stories? Don’t like it, don’t read it. One person said there should have been a warning - I thought the title and description (not to mention my user name) were a big clue). Anyway, I’m glad that some people enjoyed it. I can think of some changes that would make it better, though they won’t satisfy most of my critics. If I make changes and repost I’ll probably put it in a different category - it does belong in loving wives, but I suppose many readers don’t really get that “loving” has a bit of a double meaning in this context.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

What an absolutely stupid story about an equally stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The following week, he got a huge tattoo on his back at his wife's request. "It's my surprise to you," she told him. So, he remained in suspense until it was finished. Before being covered to heal, his Loving Wife took a photo of it and showed him. In 9" red and black block letters from coccyx to collar bone was the word, 'WELCOME'. "See, darling," his wife gushed, "you're my sweet little doormat!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the moron who said STD are in your future: Are you seriously that stupid? There are no STD’s in fiction. And do you believe this was a true story? You seriously shouldn’t breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has this plot been done before? Sure. But is it a hot scenario that many people fantasize about. Sure. Not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife has a free pass to play while she travels to all of her different branches throughout the Midwest. She always seems to bring home a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, it was a bit silly to ad the part about her saying it might happen again. The fact that she was so torn up before hand should have been a clue that it wasn’t necessary. However had she approached it more like “Wow, if you’re going to get this turned on every time, I just may have to do it at the next conference! “ That may have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband seems to have this same fantasy of me having sex with a stranger when I travel for work. I’ve never been tempted, but it seems to turn him on to think about it. Maybe I’ll make up something next time to see how he handles it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usually in a story like this there is the q&a about bigger cock and better sex. None of that here. I also agree that if he doesn't care then he should just remind her that they now have an open marriage and monthly clinic visits are required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Yep, she was right, I'd want to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh God yes honey please go out and fuck everybody you can. Please go to dives and fuck every black dick you can find. Go ahead and pull trains and best of all, please get knocked up by a succession of low life, sleazy drug dealers so I can revel in your sluttiness. What utter bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fag Cuck Shit. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man that hubby is a sucker , his wife knew exactly what she was doing and manipulated her pussy whipped husband into giving her a permanent hall pass . What a fool ! Divorce her before she starts making you eat multiple guys cum from her pussy while you wear a cock cage and suck their dicks to get them prepared to fuck your wife . Grow a set boy !

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

And she’s pregnant.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Different strokes for different folks!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like the writer is a little sensitive. Gets their panties in a twist because some don't agree with reading about a weak sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you really expect a masterpiece from a guy that calls himself "lovecreampies". Sounds like a cuck with a whore for a wife. She gathers the creampies for him to suck out of her diseased hole. lol What a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked your story 5 stars. Please keep writing. There is much more of this going on than some men want to admit. Although most wives don't admit it to their husbands. And why do people read something they don't agree with unless it turns them on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I forgave her my wife Rebecca but also said just this once will I stay with her and try to rebuild our marriage. If it happens again we are history. Besides I may want to be with Serena for a week you would be fine with that correct I asked her. Serena was a beautiful Mexican woman who my wife worked with. Rebecca started crying said if I really needed to but she wished I wouldn't. I said I understand but I didn't want you to cheat either. I would flirt with Serena but that was it. I think Rebecca understood that I would not tolerate cheating. By the way her coworker had to act like I was a cuckold and I busted him in the mouth at their company picnic. When her boss approached me shortly after he said I should make you leave for behaving like that. I said I should sue you for letting shit like you knowing what happened and didn't do anything about it. He turned and walked away. The coworker got transferred the next week. I marriage finally got back to where it was before.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

You do know you can put in 10 tags? Not that it's needed, she cheated I forgave her. The only thing missing was she may (ha!) cheat again. But it's ok he'll forgive her again.

Ruined by him getting hard at the thought of her cheating, it certainly wasn't the tale she told as there was nothing erotic about it.

As others have said, 'Sure I'll forgive you, just as you'll forgive me when I start screwing around.'

'I already said I'd divorce you if you did.'

'Well honey, what's good for the goose... your call.'

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Ultra lame cuck shit.

lovecreampieslovecreampiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Not sensitive, just amused. Yes, these stories aren't for everyone; what amuses me is that people who don't like this stuff read it anyway - and act surprised that it's in the loving wives category. The only thing that surprised me is that this story triggered people more than my bi-cuckold story, also posted in this category.

That said, I agree that my story somewhat missed the mark, but not QUITE in the way that most of the critics here are saying. Yes, I COULD have written a story that left out the "cuck shit" elements, but given my interests and turn-ons, that's not the direction that I would have wanted to go. In retrospect, I should have leaned MORE heavily on the cuckold elements of the story. That wouldn't have satisfied my critics, of course, but it would have made for a hotter story (for those of us who like that sort of thing). And yes, if I write a sequel (actually, I already have, but I haven't published it yet because I'm not entirely happy with it; needs work) you can be assured that Kristen will, indeed, cheat again. :)

I do appreciate the positive comments, the few negative comments that were constructive, and the numerous people who "favorited" the story. And I do plan to keep writing - overall I'm quite happy with the many positive responses to this and to my other stories. But other life priorities will probably keep me from publishing much if anything for the next few days.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cream, I read these things for comedic content, and to see just how low you cucklettes can go with your silly stories.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

You're literally a retread troll. The new pen name you used gives that way. Though even as a troll Im sure you're still a pathetic little chin licker.

But know this, even a homosexual troll should have SOME writing skills, and your skills rival that of the overall story you wrote....somewhere between shit and herpes.

But thanks for the laugh.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyover 1 year ago

Well written. A little rushed in she divulging the story, but a great story nevertheless.

Ignore the losers who read the story after knowing it is in LW category. Do add a disclaimer of what all elements the story contains to avoid some idiots reading the story

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@iammweasel,

I can't imagine what you see when you look in the mirror!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really enjoyed the story, so please ignore stupid comments from ignorant people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was ok. It very realistic but though provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm dumbfounded by the wimp....... Don't be shocked, some husbands like this one really exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely unrealistic. Stupid story, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of man would come up with a stupid story like this?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The incels hate this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Sure baby, I forgive you. Maybe next time you go on a trip you can come home pregnant. Goodnight sweetheart, love you, you impetuous thing." What a load of sh*t.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story. I thought the beginning was interesting. My wife has also put on some weight since we got married 20 years ago. Most of her weight gain is also in her hips and ass and I’ve been completely honest with her that I find it incredibly sexually arousing, just totally hot. She also had too good of a time at a professional meeting and cheated. She cried and cried, basically just begging me for forgiveness, but as she paced around the room I couldn’t stop looking at her full ass, and as I did, I got immediately rock hard. I told her I completely forgave her and she reached over and squeezed it. I worship her ass and always will..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Naprawdę idiotyzm do nieskoczoności. Kolejeny mięczak i rogacz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecreampies@lovecreampies
210 Followers
Straight but bi curious. Active, fit; I'm a mountain trail runner. Cuckolding is my biggest fetish; sadly my partner is entirely faithful. In my younger days I experienced some cuckold type relationships, though never a classic cuckold situation, i.e., they were open relations...