Kristi Finally Does It

Story Info
Kristi surprised on a night out.
2.2k words
2.9
10.9k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started dating Kristi soon after I separated from my first wife, something I did not want to do until I met her. Long blonde hair, model face, dazzling green eyes that shifted colors with the light. She was thin, small breasted (32b) with pink little nipples, and long legged but what really got me was her beautiful little pussy: partially shaved with a triangle of beautiful blonde pubic hair just above her smooth pussy lips.

Of course, at the beginning of any relationship the sex was great. My ex-wife had been a wonderful little slut wife for most of our relationship and I thought I had another. Kristi was 34 years old when I met her, looked much younger, and had told me she had 32 previous lovers. She told me about some of the stories in detail, including the guy she sucked off in the office when they were left alone and getting caught wiping her chin with tissue to remove the cum as others entered the office. She also sent this guy her panties in the inter-office mail.

But as our relationship progressed, including her getting pregnant, I found that she had a very prudish side to her sex life (at least with me!). I found it weird she did not swallow cum when she sucked me. And as time went past, her sex drive declined and her interests in fantasies and anything beyond straight missionary quickies declined with it.

But she was a willing sex partner. I asked her if she would be interested in threesomes or other types of fantasy sex, but she wasn't interested. But she told me good true sex stories and would often imitate sucking cock with her mouth and tongue to entertain my fantasy. But after a child and getting married, she pulled back on the sex like what happens in a lot of marriages.

One thing Kristi continued though was to take pride in her appearance and she still often wore really sexy clothes: short dresses and high heels, sexy thong panties underneath often without a bra since her smaller size breasts were still firm and her nipples pert.

One evening we decided to have a little date night. We got dressed up and went to our local downtown, Naples Florida. Kristi wore a very short white dress, with silver strappy high heels, and a lacy white thong. Her dress was tight and a little sheer so if you looked at her in the right light you could detect the outline of her nipples.

We ended up in the street level bar of a downtown Naples boutique hotel on 5th Ave. We sat down at the bar and had a couple of drinks listening to the live music, a female jazz singer with a pretty solid voice. There was a lot of energy in this bar area and lots of beautiful people of Naples present. Kristi got up from her bar stool to use the bathroom. After a wait, I looked over to the restroom area and I saw Kristi talking to this well-dressed black man, and after about a minute or so of conversation she and her friend walked over to the bar.

He let Kristi sit down, gentlemanly, but then when she did sit down her short skirt could not cover her panties. I am sure he noticed the view. His name was Robert and he was visiting from Atlanta. He was about 6-1, a bit taller than me, and well dressed and groomed. It was fun talking with him and most of the conversation was actually between Robert and I with sports being the dominant topic. Sports is not anything Kristi is interested in so while the conversation wasn't interesting to her, I think she was really enjoying how Robert was looking her over. I noticed her nipples were fully erect and pointing through the fabric of her dress, and she very deliberately crossed and uncrossed her legs, drawing notice from Robert, and I am sure plenty of other male patrons in the bar.

The live music performer took a break and I excused myself to go to the bathroom which I had been holding for a bit! There actually was a line in the men's bathroom so I had to wait to get my turn. I finished my business and headed back to our spot at the bar. I was a bit surprised when I got back that Robert had left.

Kristi informed me that Robert went back up to his room in the hotel. He told Kristi that she was invited up to join him, and if she wanted, I could also join them. This was totally unexpected. First, Kristi had never been interested in meeting other men in any way and second, she said she wasn't really attracted to black men in general. And, during the conversations with Robert she did not seem to be particularly interested in anything except the attention. Just her interest in the possibility of meeting Robert in his room surprised me.

In the course of five minutes, she changed her mind on the question 5 times. I could tell she was nervous and excited at the same time. This would have been her first time participating in such a cuckold situation, but she finally decided she would meet him alone for the first-time experience. She wanted assurances that I would not hold it against her and would still love her. I told her of course and the thought of her doing this was a huge turn on for me.

She wanted me to escort her up. Robert told her his room was #406 in this very elegant hotel. Kristi and I walked to the area with the hotel elevator, got on, punched 4th floor. The entire ride I could feel this anxiousness in my stomach. My wife is riding up this elevator to meet a man in his hotel room. The bell dinged, the doors opened, Room 406 was just to the left of the elevator lobby, and I walked with Kristi as far as the hallway, and she continued alone the few feet to the door. I saw her lightly knock on the door, then with a huge lump in my throat I turned and caught the elevator down to the bar level.

Walking back to my seat at the bar I felt that everyone in the club knew what was going on. I went up the elevator with my hot blonde wife and returned to my seat alone. They knew what was up, my wife was up in a room getting fucked by another man. I sat down at the bar, nervous and excited, but trying to act like nothing was going on and worried that my hard on was visible in my pants. Across the bar I noticed a man about my age sitting alone, seeming looking through me.

The minutes seemed like hours. I looked at my watch every 25 seconds trying to keep time a reality. After about 25 minutes I got up and started in the direction of the restrooms, but then diverted to the elevator. I pushed the 4th floor button and rode the elevator up, paranoid again that everyone knew what I was doing.

The door opened and I followed Kristi's path to room 406. I walked quietly like there were sentries trying to detect my movements. I came near the door and paused. I wanted to hear if there was anything going on. Kristi is normally not very loud in bed, but I could hear her little panting/moan along with the rhythmic squeak of a bed in motion, and an occasional grunt of a man fucking a woman. My woman, my wife.

I love listening to the sound of sex, but I did not want to linger in the hotel hallway too long, so I kept moving down the hall. As I passed room 408, there was an unmistakable sound of another woman being fucked. This woman was not restrained in her sex moaning, and it was accompanied by the same little squeak at Kristi's room. This woman was really getting into it, with both moans and words. Through the door and with the air conditioning humming I could not detect all of her words, but "I'm cumming" and "big black cock" were certainly uttered.

I continued down the hall to the stairs at the end of the hall and walked off some of my nervous energy down the stairs to the first floor, made my paranoid through the penetrating eyes of the crowd, and sat down on my original bar chair directly across from the same man as before.

I ordered another drink and nursed it for a bit (I am well to do, but downtown Naples Florida bar prices are outrageous). I really had nothing to do besides glance at the other bar patrons. After sitting there for about 30 more minutes I noticed an attractive blonde woman walking towards the stranger across from me. She walked directly behind him and put her hands around his eyes. He smiled and turned around, giving her a kiss. Then it dawned on me, this was the woman in #408. He had been waiting for his wife (I noticed the ring) just as I was sitting at the bar waiting for my wife. This was going to be me soon when Kristi returned.

The reunited couple left without even sitting back down and I sat waiting. About 10 minutes later Kristi returned. I saw her right away and watched as she came across the bar. She seemed to be glowing with excitement, but her hair was visibly messed up, but still sexy. She approached me and I stood up and kissed her.

When I kissed her she whispered to me "You know he came in my mouth."

I responded "Oh, I thought he would cum in your pussy."

"He did that too!" Kristi said. And with that she grasped my hand and we left the bar. We walked to our car, I opened the door for her. She slid into the passenger seat, and I noticed right away that she was no longer wearing her panties. I got around the car quickly, and we started back for home. She then told me what happened after she knocked on the door of room 406.

She said he greeted her at the door and kissed her when she stepped into the room. He walked in and sat down on the couch, she followed him. He told her right away to take off her dress, which she did. He then motioned her to the couch were they started to kiss passionately, Kristi topless with just her thong on. He then slightly pushed down on her head, moving her down his body. Kristi positioned herself on her knees between his, unzipped his pants, and easily removed his penis because he was not wearing underwear himself.

His cock was thick, but just a bit longer than mine. He was uncircumcised and he had pronounced veins in his cock. Kristi worked his cock with her tongue and mouth until he picked her up and carried her to the king-sized bed. He laid her down, stripped off her thong, and went down on her. His tongue licked her tiny clitoris and he put first one finger, then a second inside her vagina, stroking her g-spot until she had a strong orgasm. Once she started to cum, he slide up on the bed pushing her legs up over his shoulders with his movement. He entered her with her legs straight up in the air, her high heels still on pointing perpendicular to the bed.

This is probably the position they were in when I crept up the hotel hallway, and from her words I could picture the scene vividly in my brain. He rode her like this for some time, then they switched to doggy style. He rode her from behind, occasionally slapping her ass as he enjoyed her pussy with deep, hard, rhythmic thrusts. Kristi said she orgasmed when he was taking her doggy style and it was in this position that he came. When he reached ejaculation, he pushed into her as hard as he could, pulling her hips back tight to him. Kristi told me she could feel his hot semen streaming into her pussy, and that riding in the car she could still feel it leaking out of her panty less pussy.

She said they had some post coitus cuddling, but after a bit Kristi felt she needed to get back. She got up, nude with just her high heels on, and he stood up with her, kissed her, then again pushed down on the top of her head. Kristi knew what he wanted, but was surprised his big black cock was hard so soon after cumming. She got down on her knees as Robert stood over her, and it did not take long for Kristi to induce a second orgasm from him. This time he shot his load mostly into her mouth, but some of it dribbled onto her chin as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

It was quite an unexpected adventurous night. Kristi also told me that Robert and his friends (the guy in 408) come down to Naples every other month for sex parties. She had exchanged her numbers with him so they could keep in touch and we were invited to the next party.... and that would be a future story.