Kristin Takes Over, Again

Story Info
At Stephanie's behest, Kristin controls Deidre.
1.9k words
4.71
3.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what would be hot? If you took over Deidre's body."

Stephanie says this in the same tone of voice one would use to recommend a book or a podcast. At the moment, we're sitting naked on her bed. Her roommate is off with her boyfriend, for which I'm very grateful.

Last month, I ran into Stephanie in the library. I sit near her in Anthro, and I probably pay more attention to her than to the professor (I can't help it if Anthro is boring, and Stephanie is gorgeous). When we were in the library together, I used my powers on her. My powers allow me to take over someone's body. I can control them like a marionette or make them feel certain sensations. In this case, I made my beautiful classmate climax quietly.

It turns out Stephanie liked it. Really, really liked it. She invited me back to her room that day. The first thing she said when the door closed was, "You did something to me in the library. Do it again."

Since then, we've been spending a lot of time together. I don't even have to control her body at this point -- all I have to do is tell her what to do, and she starts getting wet. Most of the time, Stephanie tells me what she wants me to make her do. She'll say something like, "It would be so hot if you made me go down on you." And I'll say, in my most commanding voice, "Go down on me." Her eyes widen, her face breaks into a smile, and she practically dives between my legs.

This latest request, though... It's one thing controlling Stephanie. It's another thing controlling her (equally attractive) friend Deidre.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Kitten." I've taken to calling Stephanie "Kitten," because the first thing that comes to mind when I look at her is "sex kitten." She's got full, pouty lips, long hair, wide eyes, and a set of lush curves (I, on the other hand, look like her cute kid sister who's still waiting to go through puberty).

"Why not?" Stephanie's slender finger traces a pattern around my nipple. It makes me gasp. "Think how amazing it would be to have two brainwashed women at your service."

"That would be very hot," I admit, letting out a gasp. "But, ah, it might attract, ah, some suspicion." I should move Stephanie's hand. It feels too good, though.

"You could command Deidre not to say anything," Stephanie says before licking my nipple. My breasts might be pretty small (they're not even bee stings -- they're more like mosquito bites), but my nipples are super sensitive, and Stephanie knows it. "That would be even hotter. She'd have to act completely normally, but she'd secretly be your brainwashed slave." Her other hand slides between my legs.

I'm still wet from what we were doing before, and what Stephanie has suggested is getting me even more turned on.

"I think you like that idea," she purrs as her fingers begin moving in a pumping motion.

I moan in response.

"I can invite Deidre for a study session," Stephanie continues. "And you can do your thing. It's gonna be so hot, Kristin. So hot."

A few days later, we're sitting on Stephanie's bed. Both of us are clothed this time. Well, at the moment.

Deidre walks into the room, tossing her long, red curls over her shoulder. "So, you wanted to study?" She looks straight at me when she says it. It's not a pleasant look. It's a look that says, "You are dirt. And I'm going to clean you up." Her green eyes narrow.

"Yeah," Stephanie replies, not taking her eyes off her friend. Then, she turns to me. "Do your thing, babe."

"Do what thing? Stephanie, what's going on here?" Deidre asks, putting her hands on her hips.

I concentrate my powers on Deidre. Her pale eyebrows furrow in confusion. I know she's feeling a tingling sensation right now at the back of her head. It's not unpleasant, it's just unexpected.

"Whas -- whas goin' on?" she slurs. "Feels weird."

"I know, sweetie," Stephanie says soothingly. She rises from the bed and takes her friend's hand, leading her to the bed. She puts her hands on Deidre's shoulders and gently sits her down. "But it's gonna feel so good, I promise. You're going to love what Kristin's going to do to you."

Relax, Deirdre, I think. She's fighting me a little bit. I feel her panic and defiance. I send a wave of relaxation through her body. That seems to calm her. Her freckled face takes on a dreamy expression. Her shoulders slump.

I send another wave of relaxation through her body. A dopey smile spreads across her face. Her eyelids lower, although they don't close.

Stephanie leans closer to her friend. "You feel really good, don't you, Deidre?"

"Yeah." The word comes out as a sigh.

"Kristin can make you feel even better, though." Stephanie's face has gone from inches away to practically touching her friend's skin.

"Better," Deidre repeats dreamily. "Wanna feel better."

I take a deep breath. I've barely done anything to Deidre, but I'm already getting very turned on. It's time to get Deidre turned on, too.

You're going to feel the lightest touches on your nipples, I tell Deidre's brain. Her eyelids flutter again, and she lets out a moan.

"What are you doing to her now?" Stephanie asks excitedly.

"Nipples," I say curtly. It's hard for me to talk when I'm controlling someone else's body.

She nods, then turns to her friend. "Should I take off your bra, Deidre? Wouldn't that feel better?"

"Yeah." Deidre is smiling widely now. Her eyelids have closed all the way.

Stephanie decides to take off Deidre's shirt as well as her bra, so now her friend's freckled skin is on display. As are her full breasts, with their small pink nipples.

"How about this, Deidre?" Stephanie asks as she lowers her head to her friend's breast. "How about I suck on one nipple, like this." She sucks gently, generating a moan from Deidre. The moan turns into a whimper when Stephanie removes her lips. "And you play with your other nipple, like this." She brings her friend's limp hand to her breast. Deidre figures out what she needs to do very quickly.

Well, if Deidre and Stephanie are taking care of Deidre's breasts, I might as well send some of that pleasure to her clitoris. Deidre's eyelids flutter and she lets out a loud moan as invisible fingers begin gently stroking her. Stephanie continues sucking on her friend's nipple, and Deidre continues palming her breast clumsily.

I'm going to increase the speed, I tell Deidre's brain. The invisible fingers are going to go fast. Have you ever used a vibrator, Deidre? This is what it feels like. Faster and faster. I'll use more pressure, too.

I hear her moan. You have to be quiet, I tell her. She grunts. I watch her body begin to shake. Stephanie doesn't stop sucking. Deidre doesn't stop playing with her breast. Her eyelids flutter again. All I can see are the whites of her eyes.

Faster and faster. Stronger and stronger, I tell Deidre. The intensity of the pleasure is growing. Stronger and stronger. Faster and faster. Deidre lets out a series of grunts.

Hmm, that's not so sexy. When I make Stephanie climax quietly, she lets out these breathy little noises. Could I tell Deidre to do that? Well, it's worth a shot. Instead of grunting, Deidre, you're going to say, "uh" very softly, I instruct her.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Deidre lets out a series of breathy noises, just like Stephanie. Oh, much better. I was pretty wet before, but I'm sopping now. Yet, I think it would be a lot sexier if either Deidre or Stephanie undressed me.

There's one final "uh" from Deidre as the shaking subsides. "Keep your hooks in her," Stephanie instructs me. "Her training isn't over yet." She begins kissing her friend's neck.

Deidre's eyelids flutter again. One hand is still palming a breast. The other cups Stephanie's head.

Stephanie's head moves up so that she's face to face with Deidre. "That felt really good, didn't it, Deidre?" she asks softly. "You should thank Kristin."

Deidre, eyes still closed, with a wide smile on her face, nods slowly. "Thank Kristin," she repeats. She sounds drugged. My clitoris throbs.

"Do you know how to thank Kristin for making you feel so good?" Stephanie asks. She's guiding her friend's head between my legs. "I'm going to show you." She unzips my pants and rolls them down my waist. Then, she lowers Deidre's head between my legs. "You're going to use your tongue."

I can't see Deidre's face, but I feel her tongue. She licks slowly at first. Her licks are broad and clumsy. I wonder if I could give her a suggestion to improve her dexterity. Alright, Deidre, I tell her. Lick up and down, gently. Slowly. Oh! Oh, that was...that was very effective. I tell Deidre to keep doing what she's doing.

Stephanie decides to thank me, too. She lifts up my shirt and begins licking my nipple. One of the benefits of having small breasts is being able to not wear a bra. I made the right choice today on that front.

Between Stephanie and Deidre's tongues, it's not long before my body starts to shake. I'm on fire. I clamp my hand over my mouth, because I don't want to make any noise, either. Stephanie starts playing with the nipple that's not in her mouth, and that's when the fire goes not just red, but white-hot.

I lay back on the pillow. Okay, Deidre, I tell her, I'm going to take my hooks out of your brain now.

"No," she moans. "Don't!"

"Don't what?" Stephanie asks.

"Wanna keep the hooks in," Deidre mumbles. "Feels so good. Feels like...like I'm on fucking amazing drugs." She giggles. "Wanna stay like this."

"I can give you a suggestion," I say, panting. "I can't...I can't keep the hooks in forever."

"Suggestion," the redhead between my legs repeats drowsily, her lips breaking into a smile. Her eyelids flutter again.

Here's the suggestion, Deidre, I tell her. Whenever I say "Kristin takes over" in my head or out loud, you're going to feel this way again -- happy, loose, giggly. Like you're high.

"Good," Deidre drawls.

"I told you this would be hot," Stephanie grins.

***

"You know what would be hot?" Deidre slurs.

Deidre, Stephanie, and I are lounging on Deidre's bed. Deidre invited the two of us to stay with her for a few days over winter break. Her family is loaded. They've got a huge house. Our hostess gets a large allowance, too. It didn't take much convincing to get her to spend it on a bunch of sex toys this month, such as the strap-on I was wearing earlier and the vibrators each of us received.

"What?" I ask.

I activated Deidre's suggestion earlier, which means her speech isn't as clear as it normally is.

"If you cunt-contro--if you took over Zoe's body," Deidre manages.

"Which Zoe?" Stephanie lifts her head from between my legs. "McNally or Oliver?"

"McNally." Deidre grins dreamily.

"Zoe Oliver is pretty hot, too, though," Stephanie counters. Her eyes widen. "Ooh, babe, what if you controlled both of them? That would be so awesome!"

I groan. "Ugh, I've created monsters."

"Sexy, horny monsters." Stephanie smiles mischievously. "And isn't that the best kind?"

I laugh. "Yes, it is."