Kristin and a Tale of Two Zoes

Story Info
Can Kristin control the two Zoes?
2.4k words
4.53
2.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit it -- I'm in over my head.

I wish I could blame Stephanie for this, but it's my fault. Stephanie is the gorgeous fellow freshman from my Anthro class last semester. I ran into her in the library a few weeks into the school year, and I used my power on her to control her body.

I can control people's bodies like marionettes. I try to only use my power for good. For example, I gave Stephanie an orgasm.

It turned out that Stephanie likes being controlled. My classmate has a very deep submissive streak. And she thought it would be fun if I controlled other people, too. She convinced me to control her (very hot) friend Deidre. It didn't take much convincing, though. Stephanie brought up the idea as she was using her fingers when I was already wet and ready for another orgasm. At that point, I would have given her a pint of my blood for her to keep doing what she was doing.

Deidre liked how good I was able to make her feel. She said I made her feel like she's on "fucking amazing" drugs (her words, not mine). Over winter break, she invited Stephanie and I to her house. Our hostess suggested I should take over Zoe's body. The problem is that there are two Zoes in our freshman class -- Zoe Oliver and Zoe McNally. Stephanie thought it would be hot if I took over both their bodies.

I've never taken over two people's bodies at once. "You can do it!" Stephanie encouraged me as she played with my nipples. "I know you can, babe."

I was still unsure, so we came up with a plan ("we" being Stephanie and I. Deidre's brain is a bit too fried from feeling like she's on fucking amazing drugs when she hangs out with us for her to contribute much to conversations). We would invite Zoe Oliver to a study session. I'd put my hooks in her brain, Deidre and Stephanie would play with her, and then Zoe McNally would show up. I'd put my hooks into her before she even walked into the door, so by the time she came into the room, she'd be down for a lesbian orgy.

The first part of the plan went like clockwork. Zoe Oliver, bless her poor unsuspecting heart, was grateful we invited her to study.

"I'm doing so badly in Statistics," she said. "If you could explain it to me, Kristin, that would be awesome."

Her large blue eyes blinked when she felt the tingling in the back of her head. It's only a moment, I told her. Her face, that beautiful face with the creamy skin and full lips, relaxed a second later.

Stephanie and Deidre were all over her. Deidre might not have great coordination when she's under my influence, but she is horny as hell. She follows Stephanie's lead very well. When Stephanie began sliding her hands under Zoe O.'s shirt, Deidre unzipped her skirt (and it's a good thing Zoe O. was wearing a skirt, because I don't think she could have managed to unbutton jeans).

All I had to do was send pulses of relaxation through Zoe O.'s brain, because Stephanie and Deidre were doing the rest. From where I was standing, it seemed like it was going pretty well. The pair had gotten Zoe O. undressed, and she was sandwiched between them as they licked, stroked, and otherwise made her moan.

I checked my phone. Zoe M. was due to arrive in a few minutes. I figured it was time to take my hooks out of Zoe O.'s brain. Big mistake.

Zoe O.'s eyelids fluttered. "Wha?" she mumbled. She blinked. Then, her eyes widened in horror. "What the hell? What are you two doing? I'm not a lesbian!"

I froze. This was Lauren Bergstrom all over again. When I was 14, and just coming into my powers, I thought it would be fun to control the hottest girl in high school. It didn't work. Lauren accused me of trying to turn her into a lesbian, which was true, but I wasn't going to tell anyone else that. Everyone thought she was crazy, although it made the situation at school uncomfortable enough that my parents pulled me out and put me into private school.

Luckily, Stephanie is good at thinking on her feet. "Kristin, hooks!" she hissed.

I put my hooks right back into Zoe O. Her eyelids fluttered again, then closed. Her curvy body went limp, and she let out a moan.

"Why don't you give her a suggestion that she's dreaming, babe?" Stephanie said softly. The words were directed at me, yet she murmured them into Zoe O.'s ear.

I came closer to the bed and focused my power on Zoe O.'s unconscious body. "You're having a dream, Zoe," I said slowly. It's hard for me to talk when I have my hooks into someone, but I knew this was essential. I had to make every word count. "A very sexy dream. In your dream, it's okay that two beautiful women are lying next to you. Women know how to touch you, Zoe. They know where to touch, and they use the right amount of pressure. They don't touch too hard, like guys do. They can make you feel good. Don't you want to feel good, Zoe?"

"Feel good," Zoe O. moaned. "Wanna feel good."

"Stephanie and Deidre can make you feel that good, Zoe," I explained. "They're very gentle. And they know how to turn you on."

A smile spreads across her face again. "Turned on," she moaned.

"Yes," I said encouragingly. "You're very turned on. And you love what they're doing."

Zoe O. moaned. I took my hooks out, reminding her that the suggestion was still in place. She didn't open her eyes.

Stephanie gave me a thumbs up as she leaned over and licked Zoe O.'s nipple. I let out a deep breath I didn't know I had been holding.

Once Zoe O. was taken care of, it was time for Zoe M. to arrive. She knocked at the door. And that's when things went haywire.

I opened it to find Zoe M. standing before me. I can see why Deidre likes her. While Zoe O. has that innocent blonde girl-next-door thing going on, Zoe M. has a cool girl energy. Her thick black hair is cut in a bob and parted in the middle. Her dark eyes are hooded, making her look half-awake.

The first thing I did was put my hooks into her. Or I tried to. With everyone else, I feel like a wall crumbles when my hooks sink into their brain. With Zoe M., there was a smooth, solid piece of metal. I couldn't get my hooks in.

She saw my eyes widen in fear. "Oh, is that why you wanted me to study with you?" she sneered. "So, you can control me? Sorry to disappoint you, Kristin. I'm immune to mind control. It doesn't work when my sister tries it, and it won't work for you."

Zoe M. pushed past me into the room and stopped when she gets to the bed. She turned to me as I close the door. And that's why I'm in my current predicament. I shouldn't have tried to control Zoe O. or Zoe M. I should have stuck with Stephanie and Deidre. Now, Zoe M. is going to go to the cops. Or get me kicked out of college. Or both.

"Where's the camera?" she demands.

"What?"

"Don't act so coy, Kristin." She puts a hand on a bony hip. "Where's the camera?"

"What camera?" I ask, trying to stay calm.

"You're not secretly filming them having a lesbian orgy so you can blackmail them?" Zoe M. asks.

"No!" I hope my tone conveys how horrified I am, because the thought makes my stomach curdle.

Zoe M. furrows her perfectly tweezed eyebrows. "Seriously? That's what my sister Mia would do."

"Your sister sounds like a terrible person," I mutter.

"She is." Zoe M. turns back to the scene on the bed, then turns to me. "So, you're just having a lesbian orgy...just to have a lesbian orgy?"

I nod.

"Huh." Zoe M. looks back at the bed. "It looks like they're having fun." Is it my imagination, or is her tone wistful? Is it possible she's a lesbian or bi? Hope swells in my chest.

"They are." I take a step closer to her. "Deidre would love it if you joined. She thinks you're hot."

Zoe M. allows a small smile to spread across her lips. "I would, but I'm not sure I would enjoy myself as much as they are. I'm thinking too clearly."

"Well, Stephanie isn't under any kind of mind control powers," I venture. "Zoe O. is having a very sexy dream at the moment. And Deidre feels like she's on drugs. Fucking amazing ones. Her words."

"Fucking amazing drugs," Zoe M. repeats. "Hmm, I'd like that. Every time I've done drugs or gotten drunk, I feel horrible afterwards. Deidre never complains of a hangover, does she?"

"Nope."

Zoe M. sighs. "Sometimes, this whole immunity-to-mind-control kind of sucks."

"Can you, I don't know, turn it on or off?" I ask.

She shrugs. "I've never tried. I guess I always have my guard up around Mia, because she's always trying to control me. I've never tried, like, lowering my guard." The eyebrows furrow again. "You don't seem like you'd hurt me."

"I wouldn't." I hold up my hand. "That's not my thing. I like bringing people pleasure."

"If I tried lowering my guard," Zoe M. asks hesitantly, "could you...could you make me feel like Deidre? Like, happy, carefree?"

"And very horny," I add.

"Well, of course," she nods sagely. "If I'm gonna be part of a lesbian orgy, I'd need to be very horny."

"I'll give it a shot," I tell her. "Whenever you're ready. It's going to tingle a bit at first, but it doesn't hurt at all."

Zoe M. nods again and closes her eyes. I focus my powers on her. At first, I feel the smooth metal, and I can't get in. Then, it begins to give way. Slowly, I hook into her brain.

"Feels weird," she murmurs, her eyes still closed.

I send a pulse of relaxation through her. She lets out a sigh.

You're going to feel good, I tell her. Very, very good. Like you're on drugs. You're going to feel relaxed, carefree. I watch a smile bloom on Zoe M.'s face. Her shoulders sag.

You're going to feel turned on, too, I tell her. She squirms a bit and starts pulling at her shirt. Like Deidre's, her reflexes aren't great right now. I move closer and help her pull the shirt over her head.

She's still squirming, though. I unhook her bra, which is when Zoe M. sighs in relief. Her hands travel to the waistband of her jeans. She's not going to be able to get those off by herself. I unbutton and unzip her jeans and roll them down her hips. Oh, a black, lacy thong. Well, if Zoe M. wasn't planning on a lesbian orgy, she was getting dressed up for someone today.

I help her out of her underwear and socks. She stands there in front of me, eyes closed, a smile on her face. I decide that it's time to take my hooks out.

Whenever I say, "Kristin takes over," you'll feel this way again, I tell her subconsciously. And you'll only ever let your guard down for me. Because I'll never hurt you. I'll keep you safe, and make you feel very good.

I remove my hooks and activate the suggestion. Zoe M. lets out a moan. I lead her to the narrow bed, where Stephanie's head is between Zoe O.'s legs, and Deidre is playing with her nipples.

Stephanie looks up at me. "Nice of you to join us. What took so long?"

I shake my head. "Don't start with me."

Stephanie eyes Zoe M. "We should move to the floor. This bed is too small." Then, she looks at me. "And you're not naked, babe."

"Get Zoe O. onto the floor, and I'll join you," I tell her as I pull my shirt over my head.

"Alright. Come on, Deidre." Stephanie coaxes Deidre to her feet, then Zoe O.

I hold onto Zoe O. as Stephanie spreads the comforter across the floor between the two beds. Stephanie leads Deidre and the two Zoes to the blanket.

"Zoe McNally!" Deidre slurs. "You're so hot."

A dopey grin spreads across Zoe M.'s face. "You're hot, too." Then, she kisses Deidre sloppily.

I don't really notice much else because Stephanie begins kissing me. She talks Zoe O. into kissing me, too, which doesn't take a lot of effort, because at this point, she's really turned on.

***

Deidre and the two Zoes stayed for a couple of hours. They just left.

We dressed ourselves and then Zoe O. before waking her. Predictably, she was confused when she opened her eyes.

"Wha?" she asked blearily. "Wha happened?"

"You fell asleep," Stephanie explained. "You were so tired, we decided it was best if you lay down."

Zoe O. blinked. She didn't even notice her hand was palming her breast. Or maybe she did, and she didn't care. She blinked again at Stephanie. "You're really pretty."

Stephanie grinned. "Thanks. You're pretty, too."

Zoe O. struggled to sit up. "Wanna hang out some time?"

Stephanie turned to me. "What do you say, Kristin? Do you want to hang out with Zoe some time?"

"That sounds nice." I tried to keep my tone as innocent as possible.

Neither Deidre nor Zoe M. wanted the suggestion to end, but I reminded them they could come back, and I'd activate it whenever they'd like. They left with their arms around each other's waists, giggling.

Now, it's just Stephanie and me. We've put the blanket back on the bed. She's already lying in bed on her side. I climb in and lie down facing her.

"That was fun, no?" she asks.

I give her a severe look. "Yes, but I'm not controlling anyone else aside from the four of you. That's my limit."

Stephanie bats her long eyelashes. "Not even Mackenzie?"

"Neither Mackenzie Sperling nor Mackenzie Hathaway."

"Aw, you're no fun," she pouts. "Come on, they're so hot. You've never fantasized about them?"

"I mean..." My voice trails off as Stephanie's hand slides under my shirt. "Ah, Kitten...I've, ah, fantasized about them, ah, a little. They're hot. But, ah, not as hot as you."

"Aw, you know the way to a girl's heart," Stephanie says as she pulls me in for a kiss.