All Comments on 'Kristina's Secret Cleaning Job'

by katyn99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35about 5 years ago
Excellent short story

Very enjoyable read. Well written. Realistic, in that it could happen, although neighbors watching was a bit much. I may have to change my opinion of lawyers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kristina's humiliation

Heather could make things harder for Kristina by restricting her from dating men unless she chooses the man to fuck her in a very humiliating way given herb status as a high powered attorney in a corporation. To get up to that goal, Heather will take Kristina to a meeting in a desolate neighborhood in which most of the inhabitants are African Americans living in poverty and they are becoming victims of gentrification which is something Kristina doesn't give a fuck about. Wearing corporate gray sans bra and panties per Heather's edict, Kristina blushes in reddening shame as Heather volunteers her very good friend to provide them with free legal services which will consume her free time as she works hard as a corporate attorney and is a very conservative woman. She whispers in Kristina's hot reddening ear on how important it is to diet with discipline given those black men staring at her sexy broad shoulders, swollen breasts and hard shapely ass. Visions of chocolate cake disappear from her overworked mind as stomach rumbles for food on the table set up for the poor hungry minorities her mistress decreeds she is not allowed to have. To make things worse, Heather introduces a completely exhausted Kristina to every black woman and man and makes her give each one her business card while knowing full well how pissed of her staff would be in answering inappropriate requests from Kristina.

Then the mating of Kristina will be awarded to the lucky Black stud.

jamieanne63jamieanne63about 4 years ago
Very nicely done!

I truly enjoyed this story...as a domestic servant myself (sissy maid), i enjoy the details of the cleaning and even picked up on a couple of small tips to improve my own performance. I enjoy stories where an older submissive is punished by a younger person...and given their respective "social statuses" this was even more profound...Thank you for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heather could put a plate of chocolate cake in front of Kristina's nose as Kristina positions herself at the table end to receive her punishment with a bullwhip.

The luscious smell of the chocolate cake will cause Kristina to salivate heavily at her mouth as Heather delays applying the bullwhip to increase the conflict in Kristina's mind as she decides between pain and pleasure with the chocolate cake

so lusciously close to her mouthwatering mouth and in her mind the need to discipline herself to stay thin for Heather.

When the crack of the bullwhip stripes her ass, Kristina suddenly doesn't want the proffered slice of Chocolate cake at all! Multiple flicks of the bullwhip on Kristina's reddening ass enforce the Pavlovian command from Heather that Kristina is not to have even a slice of Chocolate cake at all!

Kristina is ordered to stay in position over the much desired slice of Chocolate Cake with a rumbling stomach as the smell of luscious chocolate cake conflicts with pain from her reddening ass as Heather holds the bullwhip over her.

Finally Heather makes Kristina a very tempting offer to have her slice of Chocolate cake in exchange for eight more cracks of the bullwhip on her very sore reddening ass.

Tempted by the aromatic smell of the Chocolate cake and confronted with the pain in her very sore reddening add, Kristina says no to the offer and Heather lays on the table multiple scenarios Kristina can have her cake and eat it only to be turned down flatly by Kristina.

Heather makes Kristina feed her the slice of the Chocolate cake while making her sit a very sore reddening ass on the chair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Heather can make Kristina think that she will be served breakfast before doing her obligatory maid services until one Saturday, Kristina is ordered to strip naked from her sleeveless gray professional dress, showing no bra and panties as Heather keeps her on her toes as her dietary habits are dissected on a laptop as her rumbling stomach is waiting for breakfast to be served while not knowing that Heather has had a full breakfast beforehand. A weight gain of four pounds makes the inquisition seem worse than the Spanish Inquisition with hard swats on reddening ass with a hairbrush Heather denies Kristina a banana and runs her ragged in cleaning house as lunch is skipped as Kristina is swatted on the ass to keep her sweating and moving fast cleaning on her knees until it is time for supper when throws a pizza in the oven as salivating Kristina watches the pizza sizzling while kneeling down in front of the oven.

Heather surprises kneeling Kristina with a small dish of yogurt for her to hold while she eats the pizza and feeds Kristina the yogurt.

Heather enjoys reducing a high powered attorney to a beggar desiring to be fed while she struggles with self discipline issues in reducing her food intake while her body screams for more calories.

artty67artty67over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love your stories, the fall from grace is divine

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, hated to see the words The End! I can see another chapter or two here. Where after Kristina's warm up spanking she is made to go ask the neighbors if they would like to come in out of the cold, then she would get the whip afterwards, or after her whipping ask if they would like to come in for tea and be made to wait on them with skirt up at her waist then face the corner while they chat with Heather. Heather could call Kristina at work to tell her she is having a party and she needs her to come serve, just for Kristina to find some of her friends and some co-workers were invited, and she ends up spanked while there. just a few ideas if you are interested , if not that is fine. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

maitreculmaitrecul7 months ago

Loved every minute of this story. Very hot! I would like to see if the neighborhood girls succumb to the temptation to be whipped by Heather.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkatyn99@katyn99
186 Followers
Hello everybody, My office job is in-house counsel for a company, heading up a legal team of mainly women, but a couple of guys too, who certainly know their place and that is why I hired them. My day job is stressful, as you can imagine. In recent years I found myself thin...