Kristin's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristin & Maria get blacked and bred, Ryan fully feminized.
6k words
4.31
22.2k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
131 Followers

Kristin lay naked on the tattoo parlor chair, heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and fear. She glanced over at Maria, also naked, bent over the chair, getting her own brand above her big beautiful ass on the small over her back.

They had come so far in the last few months, Kristin thought. She remembered the day Maria first confessed she and Ron had opened up their marriage, how it had lit a spark in Kristin she thought had been extinguished long ago. She thought of her first date with a black bull, how he had stretched and filled her in ways Ryan never could. Most of all, she thought of the growing hunger within her, the craving for more, for bigger, for rougher. For a life free of restraint.

"You ready, girl?" The tattoo artist asked, needle buzzing. Kristin took a deep breath and nodded.

The needle pierced her flesh and she gasped, the pain sharp yet pleasurable. She looked down, watching as the spade symbol took shape above her bare, hairless pussy. A symbol of her commitment to this new life. To embracing her desires. To being a hotwife...

Later that night Kristin admired her reflection in the full-length mirror, turning this way and that to check how the clingy red dress hugged her curvy hips and ample breasts.

"You look smoking hot, girl," Maria said from behind her. Kristin's younger sister wore an equally revealing black mini dress that showed off her round butt and long legs.

"So do you," Kristin said. She felt a familiar rush of nervous excitement, the thrill of the forbidden. Tonight they were meeting two new black bulls, men who would use them for their pleasure.

Kristin slid on a pair of red stilettos that made her calves look toned and trim. She tousled her hair, letting the dark curls tumble around her shoulders.

Maria approached with a tube of deep red lipstick. "Here, this will make your lips look succulent and swollen after they've been kissed."

Kristin obediently parted her lips, allowing Maria to apply the lipstick with a practiced hand. Their eyes met in the mirror, shadows of guilt and anticipation swirling in their depths.

"Do you think they'll like us?" Maria asked softly. She sounded as nervous as Kristin felt.

"Of course," Kristin said. "How could they not?"

Still, a flutter of anxiety persisted in her belly. They had met strangers from the internet before, but each time felt like another roll of the dice.

Kristin took a steadying breath, feeling the confines of her dress and the pinch of her heels ground her in the moment. She thought of the rawness of being taken by two black bulls at once, their hands and mouths exploring every inch of her body, their cocks stretching and filling her, and the anxiety dissolved into molten need.

"I'm ready," she said, voice husky with arousal.

Maria's eyes gleamed with lust. "Me too. This is going to be a fun night."

As Maria and Kristin walked down the hallway towards the living room, they heard the front door open.

"Ron?" Maria called out in surprise. Her husband wasn't supposed to be home for hours.

Ron appeared in the entrance, his eyes widening as he took in the sight of his wife and sister-in-law. Maria was dressed in a scarlet corset and matching thigh-high stockings, accentuating her ample curves. Kristin wore a tight black dress that ended mid-thigh, showing off her caramel legs.

"Going somewhere?" Ron asked, his voice rough with lust. His gaze traveled over their bodies in a slow, appreciative sweep.

"We have plans," Maria said. She strode over to her husband and stroked his chest, feeling his muscles flex under her touch. "But I think we can make some time for you first."

Ron's hands settled on Maria's hips, pulling her against his hardness. "Is that so?" His eyes flicked to Kristin, a silent invitation in their depths.

Kristin's heart raced as she moved to join them. Ron's desire was evident in the tenting of his jeans, and the thought of that thick cock stretching her sent a throb of need between her legs.

"We were getting ready for our dates, but this seems more...enticing," Kristin purred, running a hand down Ron's chest to cup his erection.

Ron groaned, gripping their hips to grind against them.

"Why don't you take care of this before you go?"

Maria and Kristin exchanged a heated look, desire pulsing in the air between them. Tonight was turning out even better than they had planned.

"It would be our pleasure," Maria said, dropping to her knees to unzip Ron's jeans.

Kristin joined Maria on her knees, eager to taste Ron's cock. He was already fully hard, thick and veined, the tip glistening with precum.

Kristin licked her lips. "So big," she breathed, wrapping a hand around the base.

"All for you," Ron growled, fisting a hand in each of their hair.

Maria sucked the head into her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she took him deep. Kristin followed, licking and sucking his heavy balls into her mouth.

Ron groaned, guiding their mouths along his shaft. The sight of them together, lips and tongues greedy for his cock, nearly undid him.

"Enough," he said hoarsely. "I need to be inside you."

He nudged them back and Kristin scrambled to her feet, heart pounding. She needed to feel him fill her, claim her, own her completely.

Ron hitched her dress up to bare her ass, staring at the fresh tattoo marking her as a slut. He ran a reverent finger over the ink, sending a shock of pleasure through her.

"So perfect," he breathed, and thrust into her without warning, burying himself to the hilt.

Kristin cried out at the sudden invasion, clenching around his girth. Ron gripped her hips, pulling back slowly only to slam home again.

"Please," she sobbed, bracing her hands on the wall.

Maria slid under them, taking Kristin's clit between her lips. Kristin shuddered at the dual sensations, trapped between Ron's pounding cock and Maria's clever tongue.

The coil of heat in her belly wound tighter and tighter until it snapped, pleasure crashing over her in waves. Through the haze of her orgasm she felt Ron swell and pulse inside her, filling her with his release in hot spurts.

They collapsed in a tangle of limbs, sweaty and sated. Kristin nuzzled into Ron's neck, utterly content. She had found everything she needed right here.

Kristin sighed in bliss as Ron wrapped his arms around her, still nestled deep inside her ass. The fullness felt incredible, the slight ache only intensifying her pleasure.

Maria curled up against her back, fingers tracing lazy circles over her hips. Kristin purred, utterly content sandwiched between them.

The three of them stayed like that for long, languid minutes, simply enjoying each other's warmth and closeness. Kristin felt more at peace than she had in years.

Ron stirred first, hands sliding down to grip Kristin's hips. He rocked gently, sending a spark of renewed arousal through her. She moaned, pushing back to meet his slow, deep thrusts.

"Again?" Maria whispered, nipping at Kristin's ear. Her fingers drifted lower, circling Kristin's clit in time with Ron's movements.

"Yes," Kristin gasped. The fire in her belly reignited, burning hotter with each stroke of Ron's cock and twist of Maria's fingers.

Ron's breath quickened against her neck, his grip tightening on her hips. Maria rubbed harder, faster, until Kristin shattered with a cry. Ron groaned, pulling out and spurting his seed onto her pussy and Maria's moving fingers. Maria rubbing her husbands cum into her sisters smooth mound as Ron thrust back into Kristin's spasming hole.

For long minutes they stayed motionless, simply breathing each other in. Eventually Ron slipped free with a wet sound, leaving Kristin's ass gaping and empty. She whimpered at the loss until Maria eased two fingers into her, slowly pumping.

"We should get cleaned up," Maria said, though she made no move to withdraw her fingers.

Ron's head jerked up, eyes narrowing at the closed bedroom door. The faint creak of a floorboard in the hall caught his ear, shattering the peaceful afterglow.

He slid from the bed, grabbing his boxers on the way to the door. "Did you hear that?"

The sisters exchanged a glance, Maria's fingers stilling inside Kristin. "Hear what?"

***

Ryan stood outside the bedroom door, listening to the moans and whimpers within. His cock strained against its cage, dripping pre-cum that only added to his frustration. His fingers kneading his plump, panty-clad ass. His cock strained against its cage.

He was perpetually horny these days, his mind and body feminized by the hormones Maria had put him on. His breasts had started to develop, his hips widening, and he lived in a haze of need and submission.

Ron's cock pounding into his sissy boipussy was the only relief, his humiliation and arousal peaking as he was used for Ron's pleasure. He craved it almost as much as his wife craved her bulls, his thoughts consumed by cock and cum.

The door jerked open, and Ryan whimpered at the sight of Ron's hard, glistening cock. "On your knees, puta," Ron growled, grabbing Ryan by his curly wig.

Ryan dropped to his knees, mouthing at Ron's cock eagerly. His lips stretched around the thick shaft, sucking and slurping as he took it deeper.

Ron fisted his hands in Ryan's wig and started fucking his mouth, groaning. "That's it, bitch. Milk my cock with that sissy mouth."

Ryan moaned around the cock pistoning in his mouth, tears blurring his vision. He was drowning in bliss, his pussy dripping in anticipation of being filled and claimed.

Ron yanked his mouth off his cock, dragging him into the bedroom by his wig. Maria and Kristin were seated on the bed, naked and watching with lustful gazes.

"Gonna fuck this horny puta in front of you," Ron said, shoving Ryan face first onto the bed. "Then you can watch me fill her up with my cum."

Ryan wailed, his hips grinding against the bed. Nothing could match the pleasure and humiliation of being used as Ron's sissy fucktoy in front of his wife and her sister.

Ron thrust into his dripping pussy, igniting flames of bliss and submission. Ryan was lost, owned and filled in ways he had only dreamed of, as the women he loved most in the world bore witness.

Kristin gazed at her husband, a mix of emotions churning inside her. Seeing Ryan so thoroughly dominated and sissified by Ron ignited a heat between her legs, but also a pang of sadness for the loss of the man she once knew.

She shook off her melancholy thoughts, focusing on Maria beside her. Her sister was flushed, rubbing her thighs together as she watched Ron pounding into Ryan.

"Do you see how eager she is for Ron's cock?" Maria purred, cupping Kristin's breast. "Just like you'll be for those big black bull cocks tonight."

Kristin whimpered, her pussy clenching at the thought. She couldn't wait to be stretched and filled, claimed in the way Ryan now belonged to Ron.

"Time to get ready, hermana," Maria said, giving her nipple a pinch. "Our bulls will be waiting to dominate these hot Latina cuerpos."

They rose from the bed, Ryan's cries of ecstasy following them down the hall. Kristin's heart raced as they entered her bedroom, thinking of the forbidden pleasures to come.

"What should I wear now?" Kristin asked, staring at the lingerie and slutty dresses in her closet. Everything she owned was picked to please her bulls, her wardrobe transformed to serve their desires.

"The little red dress," Maria said, plucking it from the closet. "And those black thigh highs. You'll look like a gift waiting to be unwrapped."

Kristin shimmied into the teddy, admiring her reflection in the mirror. She looked like a woman ready to be taken and used, her arousal heightening at the thought.

"Perfecta," Maria purred, coming up behind her. She massaged Kristin's breasts through the thin fabric, pinching her nipples. "Our bulls are going to ruin you tonight, hermana. Just like Ron is ruining your sissy husband right now."

Kristin moaned, grinding back against Maria's body. She was dripping and desperate, craving to be dominated and filled in the way only their black bulls could satisfy. Her pussy pulsed at the thought of being claimed and used, as she embraced her purpose as a hotwife.

Ron grunted as he pounded into Ryan's sissy boipussy, relishing the tight heat enveloping his cock. Ryan whimpered beneath him, his chastity cage swinging with each brutal thrust.

"You love this, don't you bitch?" Ron hissed, grabbing a fistful of Ryan's blonde wig. He yanked Ryan's head back, staring into his heavily made up eyes. "Being fucked like the sissy slut you are?"

Ryan moaned, lost in a haze of humiliation and arousal. "Y-yes, sir," he breathed, pushing back to meet Ron's thrusts. His useless clit strained against its cage, leaking pre-cum as his pussy was pounded.

Ron chuckled, releasing Ryan's hair to grope his budding tits. He pinched Ryan's nipples, rolling them between his fingers as his hips pistoned forward.

"This is what you're meant for, puta," Ron said, his cock thickening inside Ryan's slick hole. "To be dressed up like a bitch in heat and fucked until you can't walk straight."

Ryan whimpered in agreement, too far gone to do anything but submit. His thighs trembled as his orgasm built, driven by the delicious fullness of Ron's cock claiming what was now his pussy.

"Please, sir," Ryan rasped, his hands twisting in the bedsheets. "May your sissy slut cum?"

"Not until I fill your cunt," Ron growled, his thrusts becoming erratic. Ryan cried out in ecstasy, his pussy spasming around Ron's cock as hot cum flooded his channel.

Ron groaned, grinding deep into Ryan's hole as he emptied his balls. He gave a few more lazy thrusts, watching in satisfaction as cum leaked from Ryan's stretched rim.

"Good sissy," Ron crooned, caressing Ryan's face. "Now clean my cock so I can fuck your mouth."

Ryan eagerly turned over, taking Ron's softening cock into his mouth. He suckled happily, savoring the taste of cum and his ravaged boipussy.

His clit throbbed as he cleaned Ron's cock, already craving to be used again.

Kristin and Maria paused in the doorway, mesmerized by the scene before them. Maria's hand slipped between Kristin's legs, teasing her soaking pussy as they watched their husbands.

"Look at your sissy," Maria purred, nipping Kristin's earlobe. "So eager to please his master."

Kristin moaned, grinding against Maria's fingers. The ache between her legs intensified at the sight of Ryan's flushed, cum-smeared face as he worshipped Ron's cock.

"Please, sir," Ryan whimpered as Ron grabbed a fistful of his hair. "Fuck my mouth, use your sissy slut."

Ron thrust into Ryan's mouth, groaning as his cock slid down Ryan's throat. Ryan gagged but didn't protest, hollowed cheeks and glazed eyes showing his bliss at being used.

"Your husband have become such a perfect slut," Maria said, twisting her fingers inside Kristin's pussy. "All he wants is to service cock and be filled with cum, just like us."

"Yes," Kristin gasped, her inner walls clenching around Maria's fingers. The ache for her bulls intensified, her empty cunt craving to be stretched and claimed like Ryan's.

She grabbed Maria's wrist, stilling her movements. "We'll be late for our dates if you keep doing that."

Maria chuckled, slowly withdrawing her fingers from Kristin's soaked channel. She brought them to her lips, humming in pleasure as she sucked them clean.

"You're right, hermana," Maria said with a wicked grin. "Our black masters are waiting."

Kristin shivered, arousal and nerves twisting in her belly. She blew a kiss to her sissy husband, his lips stretched obscenely around Ron's cock, and followed Maria out the door into the night.

Kristin slid into the passenger seat of Maria's car, crossing her legs to try and ease the ache between them. Her pussy throbbed in time with her racing pulse, craving to be filled and used by her bulls.

"You look gorgeous," Maria said, eyeing Kristin's outfit. A tight red dress that barely covered her ass, heels that made her legs look endless, and the black Queen of Spades choker around her neck. The tattoo above her pussy seemed to burn, marking her as property for any bull to claim.

"So do you," Kristin said. Maria's curves were accentuated to perfection in a skintight black dress, her large breasts threatening to spill from the plunging neckline.

"Our bulls are going to ruin us tonight," Maria purred, throwing the car into drive. Kristin shuddered, her cunt flooding at the promise. Being ruined, filled and used until she couldn't walk was her deepest desire.

"Do you think our husbands will still be going at it when we get back?" Maria asked with a wicked grin. Kristin pictured Ryan on his knees, dutifully servicing Ron as ordered, his sissy clit dripping in its cage.

"Of course," Kristin said. "Your husband is a perfect slut now. All he wants is to please cock and be filled with cum, just like us."

Maria barked out a laugh. "We trained him so well. Now, let's go get what we really need." She sped up, hurrying them to their waiting bulls.

Kristin smiled, settling into the seat. Her pussy clenched in anticipation and nerves. Tonight, she would be taken, ruined and claimed in the way only a bull could. Her inner slut purred in delight at the promise of ecstasy to come.

***

Kristin and Maria strode into the nightclub, hips swaying to the pounding music. Men's eyes followed them, drawn to their curvy figures poured into tight dresses and stiletto heels.

Maria leaned in, her breath warm against Kristin's ear. "So much delicious cock here for us, hermana. I'm already dripping."

"Me too," Kristin admitted, her pussy clenching. She needed to be filled, used, reminded of her place as a hotwife.

Kristin leaned close to Maria, shouting over the music. "Do you see them?"

Maria grinned, pointing to a booth in the back. Two tall, muscular black men lounged there, watching the crowd. Even from across the room, Kristin could see the bulge in their pants. Her mouth watered.

"Perfect," Maria purred. She grabbed Kristin's hand, dragging her over to the booth.

The men stood up as they approached, smiling slow predatory smiles. "Well hello ladies," one of them said, voice like velvet. "We've been waiting for you."

"We're so glad you did," Maria said. She reached out, boldly cupping the men's cocks. They were rock hard. A shiver ran down Kristin's spine.

"Shall we take this somewhere more private?" the other man asked. His eyes gleamed with lust and promise of pleasure.

Kristin nodded, barely able to breathe. Her pussy was soaked, aching to be filled.

The men each grabbed one of them, dragging them off to the bathroom. The music thumped, people dancing and grinding, oblivious to what was about to happen.

As soon as they were inside, the men locked the door.

The lighter skinned man grinned, grasping Kristin's chin to tilt her face up. "What exactly do you need. bitch?"

Kristin moaned, rubbing against the hard bulge in his pants. "To be fucked like the sluts we are."

"Your wish is our command," the darker skinned man growled, grabbing Maria's hair to yank her into a bruising kiss.

The other man did the same to Kristin, tongue delving between her lips to claim her mouth as he ground his erection against her.

When they broke apart, Kristin and Maria stared at each other in lust, panting.

"Take us," Maria rasped, eyes glazed with need. "Show us what real men can do."

The darker skinned bull pinned Maria against the wall, hiking up her dress to grip her bare ass, kneading the flesh. "No panties and a tattoo marking you as ours. You hotwives know your place."

Maria moaned, grinding against the thick cock straining against his pants. "To be bred by real men like you."

Kristin echoed her words as the other bull groped her roughly, fingers probing her slick entrance. "We need your hot seed to fulfill our purpose."

BeccaSpade
BeccaSpade
131 Followers
12