Kristin's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we will give it to you," the bull purred, freeing his cock to rub the swollen head through her folds. "Fill your married pussies with our black babies."

A cry caught in Kristin's throat at his words, hips bucking to take him inside. The taboo of breeding with these strangers, of being impregnated by men not her husband, sent a dark thrill through her.

The bulls grabbed them, bending them over the counter and ripping their dresses up and panties down. Kristin whimpered as one of the men thrust into her, his cock massive as it speared her open.

"Gonna pump you full," he grunted, slamming into her. Kristin cried out in pleasure and pain, her walls stretching to accommodate his girth.

Maria was getting pounded beside her, moaning and gasping. The bulls rode them hard, grunting and snarling like beasts.

Kristin felt her orgasm building, the man's cock pounding her cervix. "Give me your seed!" she screamed.

With a roar, he slammed in to the hilt, hot cum flooding her channel. Kristin came with a wail, her inner walls spasming around his cock, milking every drop of his sperm.

Breathless, they collapsed against the counter, the men still buried inside them.

"Round two soon," one of the bulls chuckled. "We're not done with you sluts yet..."

Kristin closed her eyes, lost in the euphoria of being filled and bred. The bulls were still hard inside them, their hot seed claiming her womb.

She smiled, imagining Ryan's shock and awe at her swollen, pregnant belly. He would have no choice but to accept and embrace her new purpose as a black cock whore.

"Ready for round two?" One of the bulls growled, grabbing her hips.

Kristin moaned, pushing back on his cock. "Yes, give me your baby batter again..."

The bulls began to move, dragging pleasured cries from the sisters. The lewd sounds of wet sex filled the room once more.

Maria gasped, her eyes rolling back. "Fuck yes, breed us!"

Kristin rocked her hips, eagerly fucking back on the bull's thick cock. Her pussy was soaked in cum already, his movements slick and fast. She was losing herself in the pleasure, her world narrowing to the feel of his flesh spearing into her channel and the building rapture within.

"Gonna fill you up again," the bull grunted. "Gonna put a baby in that tight pussy..."

"Yes!" Kristin cried. "Breed me, give me your child!"

The bull slammed in hard, roaring as he unloaded in her depths once more. Kristin screamed, coming apart on his cock as he pumped her full of sperm.

Breathless, she slumped against the counter, the bull draped over her back.

"Round three?" he panted, nipping her neck.

Kristin shuddered, already addicted to being used. "Yes," she moaned. "Take me again..."

The bull chuckled, his cock hardening inside her. "Gonna make sure we put a baby in you tonight, slut..."

Kristin moaned, pushing back on the bull's cock, eager to be bred again. Her pussy was overflowing with cum already, her womb primed to accept his seed.

She smiled, wondering how many black babies she would carry. However many the bulls gave her, it would be Ryan's duty to care for them all.

Her pleasure built again as the bull began to thrust, his cock spearing into her depths. She gave herself over to the bliss, embracing her purpose as a vessel for his seed.

The bull grunted, his pace increasing. "Gonna put a baby in you with every load," he promised. "You're gonna have your hands full, slut..."

Kristin could only moan, lost to the rapture of being taken. Her new life as a black cock whore was only just beginning.

Kristin clung to him, moaning as he pounded into her, the lewd sound of their flesh slapping echoing in the small room along with Maria's pleasured cries.

"You'll both go home with our seed dripping down your thighs," the darker skinned bull grunted, thrusting wildly. "Knocked up by men who aren't your husbands. That's what you need, isn't it?"

"Yes," Kristin sobbed, climax ripping through her. "Breed us! Make us yours!"

The bulls slammed deep, hot release flooding her channel as her orgasm milked his cock. They came together, primal and intense, sealing her fate.

Breathless, they slumped against the wall. Maria turned a dazed smile to Kristin, caressing her still flat belly.

"Ryan is going to make the perfect sissy mommy."

Kristin giggled, a rush of endorphins flooding her system. She pictured her husband in a frilly pink apron, vacuuming and doing laundry in between feedings and diaper changes.

"He won't know if it's his or not with how much black seed we'll be overflowing with." Maria sighed, eyes glazing over in bliss.

The bulls grinned, tucking themselves away and straightening their clothes. "Our work here is done. For now." Dark promise laced the words, sending a thrill through Kristin's spent body.

They left the sisters slumped together, a mess of fluids and trembling limbs. Kristin nuzzled into Maria's neck, savoring the scent of sex permeating the air.

"I don't know if I can walk." She giggled.

Kristin smiled, imagining her husband's horror at the state they were in. "Do you think he's ready to fully commit to this lifestyle?"

"He doesn't have a choice now." Maria purred. "Not after we give birth to his new children."

Kristin sighed in content, the future unfolding before them in sinfully delicious ways. Her pussy clenched at the thought of being bred again and again, her belly swelling with the seed of strangers while her husband served his purpose.

The night was over but their journey had just begun. Their new lives as hotwives had been sealed, as had Ryan's fate as their sissy cuckold.

***

Kristin's eyes fluttered open as sunlight streamed through the blinds, her head pounding with the aftereffects of alcohol. She felt the warmth of Maria's naked body pressed against her, their limbs tangled together under the sheets.

The memories of last night flooded back in fragments--the men fucking them relentlessly, over and over, pumping load after load of hot cum into their eager, grasping pussies. Kristin shifted, feeling the sticky evidence of their breeding session trickle from between her thighs, and a flush of heat suffused her body.

She thought of the men's promises to impregnate them, to put their babies in her belly, and her hands drifted down to rest over her lower abdomen. Would she conceive from last night's breeding? The thought made her squirm with a mix of apprehension and arousal.

Kristin's pussy tingled at the recollection, already dripping wet. She couldn't believe how intensely she had cum with those strangers, far more powerfully than with her husband in all their years of marriage. She craved that feeling again, to be taken and dominated in the most primal, degrading way. To be used as nothing more than a set of holes for black men to dump their seed into.

"I think I'm becoming a black cock whore," she whispered to Maria, unsure if her sister was even awake to hear. But the words felt right on her lips, like a revelation of her true self that had been hidden for so long. She wanted to shout it from the rooftops, to fully embrace this new facet of her blossoming sexuality. To give herself over completely to the taboo pleasure of interracial lust, no matter the cost.

Maria stirred beside her, murmuring sleepily. "I was born a black cock whore. You're just now catching up, hermana." She kissed Kristin's cheek, her lips curling into a knowing smile before drifting back to sleep.

Kristin squinting at the sunlight peeking through the curtains. She felt sticky and sore all over, her inner thighs slick and her pussy throbbing pleasantly. She turned to look at Maria, dried semen coated her sister's lips and chin, flecked across her breasts and matted in her dark hair. Kristin smiled, filled with affection for her sister and gratitude for bringing her into this new world of forbidden pleasure.

Her stomach rumbled, craving coffee and food to replenish her depleted energy. Kristin slid out from under the covers, the chill air raising goosebumps on her naked skin. She stretched languidly, her joints popping after the vigorous fucking of the night before.

Padding out of the bedroom, she walked down the hall to the kitchen, her hips swaying and butt jiggling with each step. The familiar tingle of arousal sparked between her thighs again as she recalled the black cocks that had been inside her. She yearned to be filled and stretched once more, already addicted to the intoxicating mix of pain and pleasure their huge members provided.

In the kitchen, Ron sat at the table reading a newspaper and eating a plate of eggs and toast. He looked up as Kristin entered, his eyes traveling appreciatively over her voluptuous nude figure. A knowing smirk curled his lips. "You look well and thoroughly fucked, cuñada. I take it you enjoyed your black meat?"

Kristin blushed but held his gaze defiantly. "Immensely. And Maria was right, once you go black..."

Ron barked out a laugh, slapping his thigh in amusement. "That's my girl. Looks like we've created a monster!"

Kristin sniffed, walking to the coffee maker. "One that craves cock for breakfast, lunch and dinner." She poured herself a cup of the steaming brew, savoring the robust aroma.

"Is that so?" Ron mused, a predatory gleam in his eye. "Then you'll be happy to know I invited our new friends over for brunch. You'll get your fill of black cock yet, cuñada."

Kristin took a sip of coffee, her gaze drifting down to the table. Through the glass surface, she could see Ryan on his knees under the table, his lips wrapped around Ron's thick cock as he bobbed his head. Her husband's eyes were closed in bliss, his feminine moans muffled by the mouthful of flesh.

Kristin's nipples hardened at the lewd display, a rush of heat flooding her loins. She leaned against the counter, parting her legs to ease the ache there.

Ron grunted, threading his fingers through Ryan's hair to hold him in place as he bucked his hips. "That's it, puta, choke on my verga. You love sucking your alpha's cock, don't you?"

Ryan gagged but didn't pull away, clutching Ron's muscular thighs for support. Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes, smearing his makeup.

With a roar, Ron climaxed, pumping his seed down Ryan's throat. Kristin bit her lip, transfixed by the sight of her husband gulping down the milky fluid.

Ron exhaled in satisfaction, releasing Ryan to collapse limply under the table. "Clean up your mess, maricón. Our guests will be here soon." He smirked at Kristin's flushed expression. "Like the show, cuñada?"

Kristin stared at him, chest heaving. "I want that. I want to be your slut, just like him."

"Is that so?" Ron purred, beckoning her forward. "Then come, cuñada, and take your rightful place next to your husband under the table"

Kristin hesitated only a moment before sinking to her knees, Kristin crawled under the table, nudging Ryan aside to kneel between Ron's thighs. His cock was soft now, but still intimidating in size. She gazed up at him through her lashes, licking her lips.

"Please, Ron. I need this. I need to be used." Her hands skimmed up his muscular legs. "Make me your slut. Claim me again in front of my worthless husband."

"Good girl." Ron fisted his cock, rubbing the swollen head against her lips. "Worship your alpha, puta. Taste your purpose."

Kristin opened her mouth obediently, sucking him in. The thick, meaty length stretched her jaw, as he hardened for round two, his cock hitting the back of her throat. She gagged but didn't pull away, relaxing her throat to take him deeper.

Ron grunted in approval, tangling his hands in her hair. "That's it, cuñada. Choke on my cock like the good little slut you are." He began rocking his hips, fucking her mouth in slow, deep strokes.

Kristin moaned around his cock, reaching down to rub between her legs. She was soaking wet, and desperate for more. She gave herself over to the depravity, sucking and slurping eagerly at the cock claiming her as its own.

Kristin looked up as Ron threw his head back, groaning. His hips were moving faster now, cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. She could feel his length throbbing, knew he was close.

"Look at you," Ron panted, gazing down at her with lust-glazed eyes. "On your knees like a good cocksleeve, choking on my cock. You love this, don't you, puta? Being used as a set of holes for me to dump my seed in."

Kristin moaned, the vibration sending a jolt of pleasure through his cock. She hollowed her cheeks, sucking hard as his thrusts became erratic.

Her body was humming with pleasure, her core aching to be filled. She gazed up at Ron pleadingly, spreading her legs in invitation.

"Please" she whispered. "I need your cock inside me, Breed me."

Ron smirked, fisting his cock. "As you wish, mi puta".

Kristin moaned in anticipation, standing up and bending over the table to give Ron better access. Before he could fill her aching cunt though, a voice spoke up from under the table.

"Thank you for the meal, Sir," Ryan said, his voice muffled. Kristin startled, having forgotten he was there. She peered under the table to see her husband still kneeling between Ron's feet, his face streaked with cum.

Ron barked out a laugh, slapping Kristin's ass playfully. "Look at that, your cuckold husband knows his place. On his knees, grateful for any scraps his alpha chooses to give him."

Kristin blushed, humiliation and arousal warring within her. Ron grasped her hips, "You're mine now, puta," he said firmly. "Your pathetic excuse of a husband means nothing."

Kristin shuddered, nodding. "Yes, Ron," she whispered.

He moved to thrust into her, when a soft voice interrupted. "Hermana? Did you tell the cabrón that you might be pregnant?"

Kristin's head snapped up to see Maria entering the kitchen, naked and sleepy-eyed. She blinked at the scene before her - Kristin disheveled and dripping bent over the table spreading her pussy, Ron looming over her with a hard cock, and Ryan still kneeling under the table.

Maria smirked knowingly, sauntering over to give Kristin a deep kiss. "I see you've been busy," she purred, giving Kristin's neck an affectionate nip.

Ron thrusts into her slick pussy, pounding Kristin as Maria stroked her hair "That's it sis, take that cock like the slut you are" Looking over at Ryan and laughing at his whimpering, Ryan thrusting his fingers into his boipussy as he watched his wife once again defiled.

Ron pulls out of her gasping pussy, forcing Kristin to her knees besides her whimping husband. Snarling, gripping her hair tightly. "Take it, cuñada. Take my cum like the fertile little cunt you are." He slammed deep into her throat once, twice, before holding her in place. His cock erupted, spurting thick ropes of cum down her throat.

Kristin struggled to swallow it all, some of the milky fluid spilling from the corners of her mouth. The feeling of being so used, claimed in this way, sent her tumbling over the edge into her own orgasm. She shuddered around Ron's softening cock, moaning as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

After a long moment, Ron pulled out of her mouth with a wet pop. Kristin gasped for breath, looking up at him through heavy-lidded eyes. He gazed down at her possessively, stroking her cheek in approval.

"Good girl," he rumbled. "Get cleaned up my sluts, we have company coming over."

12