All Comments on 'Kristin's Adventures Ch. 04'

by BeccaSpade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

About as erotic as a car crash. Sure, some people get off on carnage but most of us find it disturbing.

Very, very few women regain their figures after having a baby. Usually, they put on weight and keep it.

As well, white mothers of mulatto babies are looked with pity, not admiration. And with good reason: they demonstrate no common sense and forget that their children are the ones who have to live with the consequences of her choices.

Throw in a feminized husband who acts like some crack fiend instead of an actual person…

Well, when I said this story is a wreck, I meant it.

great lovergreat lover11 months ago

The characters of Kristen and Maria keep interchanging. Fix it in the edits

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

I loved this story and all of your other works, As a Bi-sexual male and a closet cuck hubby I really loved the subject matter of your writing and can’t wait to read more. My wife has found my interracial cuckold porn but has yet to approach me about it. I’m waiting for that day,

auhound49auhound494 months ago
Very nice impregnation sex.

I hope you have much more about their black breeding. Pregnancy is what sex is really about, and way too many authors forget that. I am pleased you are having the two sluts well bred by black seed. One can not have enough breeding and impregnation talk in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeccaSpade@BeccaSpade
Born and raised in a small town, I learned early on the importance of authenticity and living true to oneself. My journey took an unexpected turn when I met the love of my life, Ryan, during college. We quickly became inseparable, a deep connection blossomed into a marriage. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES