All Comments on 'Kristi's Story Ch. 03'

by Judogeezer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
good story

I am hoping there is more to come and Kristi gets to spend lots of time loving Kevin.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
LOVING YOUR SERIES SO FAR

AND HOPING YOUR CONTINUING THIS. I'LL SEEK YOU OUT AND IF YOU DON'T AND,,,, lol YEAH, I'M JOKING. I'VE READ SO MANY STORIES FROM OTHER SITES, BEAUTIFUL STORIES, LONG STORIES, EXCELLENT STORIES, ONLY TO FIND THEM UNFINISHED AFTER 17 CHAPTERS. CAN'T TELL YOU HOW SAD THAT IS!

REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
It's as much her fault as it is his.

No communication is the culprit every time a good thing goes bad. It's easy to go to Kevin, who has no real responsibilities, in her relationship, or for her kids, and just fuck like rabbits. Taking the time to do things right.

Good sex is a great thing, especially with someone you love. She loves Tom too, but she is a poor misunderstood housewife, that refuses to take any of the blame.

Go find Kevin and give us some hot steamy sex. Don't put in any work on your marriage.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Love the series so far but...

Agree with knight. She really needs to talk to her husband, even go to his office or take a picture of his dad's tombstone. "This will be you, and you promised" kind of confrontation. Going off to get brother isnt going to solve her problems, although they do get on quite well. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

this not new. sure hope your with the living. enjoy your scribbles. slap hapy papy #9

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Jeez. Another good author given up on finishing his story. Cut to 3 stars as a result 🤐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Average because it's unfinished. Where's the confrontation, the realization on the husband's part? Etc.

I despise it when authors make one character into a stupid cliche just to make the other one look better no matter how despicable the behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous