Kristi's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach clenched at the mention of Tony Vallos. The big shot developer was a womanizing sleaze ball of the first order. Kristi wondered if the celebrating was limited just to dinner. Sadly, she went back to the bedroom and stripped off the outfit that Tom hadn't noticed. She sighed and pulled a recent purchase out of her lingerie drawer. One last chance.

When Tom came out of the shower, he whistled as he looked her up and down.

"Hey, babe! You look good enough to eat." He smirked and leered to make sure she caught his double meaning.

Kristi's initial flush of pleasure at his obvious interest was abruptly cut short as he grabbed her in a bear hug and planted a sloppy kiss with lots of tongue. His breath reeked of alcohol and stale cigar. His hands were rough from the day's work. Normally he used hand lotion before he touched her intimately but his impatience and the booze was getting the better of him. Breaking the kiss, he stripped off her sexy new nightie without comment and tossed her on the bed.

"It's been a while hasn't it Honey?" he slurred. "You haven't been happy with old Tom. Well, tonight I'm going to rock your world."

He staggered to the end of the bed, grabbed her ankles and threw her legs apart. Without another word, he crawled up between her thighs and dove into her crotch. Between the alcohol and his lust, there was no finesse or tenderness as he ate her out. He slobbered all over her lower lips as he had her upper ones. What little arousal she had was completely gone, smothered by his clumsy, drunken efforts. Holding out as long as she could, Kristi finally grabbed his hair and pushed his head back to slow him down. Completely misreading her intent, Tom popped his head up with a big grin.

"Too hot to wait for the main event, huh? Well, heeeer's Tommy."

Before she could get a word out, He was on her and pressing his stiff cock against her opening.

"Tom, wait..."

But his besotted brain couldn't process what she said. Painfully, he forced his erection into her still dry vagina.

"Damn you're tight tonight sweetheart."

Despite the discomfort, she could barely contain the hysterical laughter that welled up inside her. Here she'd worried all day that he would notice a difference, that she would feel loose after taking Kevin's thicker cock in her. The irony of extra friction from her lack of arousal disguising any changes was almost too much to bear. She sighed with a mixture of relief and disappointment. Misreading her again, Tom picked up his pace. Fortunately, her body was responding to the invasion with increasing lubrication. Now it was no worse than a mild yeast infection.

"You're so tight and wet, I don't think I'm going to last long, babe." He was red in the face and panting hard, more from the exertion than arousal it seemed to her. He couldn't last worth a damn when he had too much to drink. As drunk as he was, it probably would be over soon. Maybe if she encouraged him it would be over sooner.

"It's OK, sweetie. I want you to feel good. Fuck me, Tom. Give me your big cock. Come in my pussy."

It didn't sound very convincing to her own ears, but her husband was banging her for all he was worth. She moaned as he started to ram uncomfortably against her cervix. Thinking she was cumming sent Tom over the top. He roared out his orgasm sending a cloud of fetid breath wafting over his wife. The coughing fit it triggered caused her sore pussy to clamp down on his rapidly deflating cock.

"Wow, babe. Ole Tom really got the job done tonight." He collapsed onto her breathing hard.

"This is the best sex we've had in ages. I came so hard, I was seeing stars. The way you were squeezing me, you must have had a really big O. Was it as good for you?" Tom's eyes were glazed as he struggled to focus on his wife. Kristi was trying to work her arms under his chest to get some breathing room.

"Making love with you is always wonderful." She wheezed.

She'd just lied to her husband for the first time. It saddened her to think it probably wouldn't be the last. Finally wriggling out from under him, she rolled on her side and cuddled up so he couldn't see her face. She was afraid her pained expression would give her away.

The contrast with Kevin's tender, patient love making almost brought on fresh tears. How had thinks gotten so out of hand? How could she explain to Tom that his clumsy, drunken rutting was the worst sex she'd ever had? It hurt. She didn't cum. The inexperienced fumbling on their honeymoon had been more satisfying.

Kristi's mind raced to find the right words to tell Tom how she was feeling. Then she noticed his breathing had slowed.

"Tom?"

Sneaking a peek, it was clear that he had fallen asleep. Her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"What a fucking cliché."

12