All Comments on 'Kristi's Story Ch. 01'

by Judogeezer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she needed medication not incest

mental problems and illnesses are not erotic, in her state of mind her husband could have been with her 24/7 totally attentive and she would have latched onto something else, maybe he was smothering her.............

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
And the moral is?

Next time you feel down, fuck your brother.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Really belongs in incest

Not much interest for this story here. In any event the story is but a moment, no resolution, no real ending, for that a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What she needed was a divorce

This doesn't contain "themes" of incest. It IS incest and as such should have been posted in that category. It has no business here in loving wives and I hope that it gets bombed for no other reason than you clearly wrote a story about a brother and sister having sex. That's the very definition of incest. Why piss people off and post it in LW?

No stars for absolute drivel.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Judogeezer, you confused the commentariat

So you have received only four comments to date about a wife who committed adultery.

If it was a close friend she used for solace rather than a brother, they would have been all over you with critical comments. The incest element muddied the waters. (And it really was irrelevant to the theme of a suicidal woman finding a reason to keep living.)

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unlike other commenters.....

....my response to this story was, "So what?"

You established her depression over her husband's abandonment, no matter how justified the reason or need, he simply wasn't there for a woman that apparently needed frequent physical reinforcement. Her own issues over her father's abandonment would very well drive her into deep depression in this "mirror" situation.

But you spent too much of the story providing the setting and "justification" for her incest.

It always blows me away, that stories like this never, ever portray the desperate spouse making repeated and increasingly adamant attempts to reconnect with their beloved, before they simply drop out of the marriage and find a convenient partner to play with.

For me, this severely damaged the sense of realism in anything that follows, as I've seen in most real situations, the spurned or ignored spouse makes increasingly desperate and demanding pleas for reinforcing their physical love, finally giving up only after many, many efforts to rekindle the dying relationship. The exceptions are where the spurning spouse has already been unfaithful and suspicion is aroused, driving to reactive action.

In several of those former cases, I felt the spurned spouse's plunge into adultery was fully justified....and in their situation, their history considered, I would likely have done the same thing.

So, too much build up, not enough of the actual experience and the ending is all loose ends....that, in addition to the mis-categorization, in spite of your explanation. It was an ill advised placement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Put your incest shit where it belongs, in INCEST/TABOO! You know that WHOLE CATEGORY dedicated to it. 1*

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

Erroneously categorized, the story had several editing errors as well, and had too long a build up for the 'climax'. However that being said, your writing style was better than a lot of writers with better stories to tell. Take more time at conception, and editing. Keep writing, you have potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incest catergory not here in loving lives

why cant people communicate with there spouses so they can resolve their differences . then letting there lives drift away from them and do something so desperate to get love, affection etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You put this in LW because you wanted to piss us off

We here at LW love to get pissed off, not sickened.

The incest boys get off on this crap and wouldn't get upset.

Ergo; I see you wanted to piss us off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category, dipshit

A well-deserved 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wrong category.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
Agree on Category

I agree with others that it should have been in the incest category. However, that was not the only issue. It is unfinished as well.

What is her resolution? You adequately described the emotional abandonment of her husband. But it seems that her situation is now worse. That problem has not been solved and is exacerbated by her desires now being directed at her brother.

Also, since you did not indicate that she cleaned her brother up after her visit, he is sure to discover that what happened was not really a dream about his evidently beloved Donna. Will he be disgusted at what his sister has done? Will she lose his love because of it?

Too many unanswered questions. Please keep trying though and thanks for writing.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Category?

Come on get real. People complaining about the category are just looking for something to complain about. If you don't like a story in a certain category, stop reading it, or continue and get over it.

I am liking the story so far, we will see where you go with it.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Loved It!!! Can't wait for more.

5 Stars.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“wRoNg cAtEgOrY” fools - this was a beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous