Krisy's Deflowering

Story Info
They were saving themselves for their wedding night.
1.3k words
3.52
20.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

"When are you going to let David make love to you?" asked her friend as she felt Krisy's still intact hymen under her tongue.

"Not until our wedding night. We've promised to save ourselves; anyway you're enough for me with your magic tongue and hopefully my hand pleasures David enough to stop him from straying. We really want to be each others' first."

With that Krisy laid her head back onto the pillow and savoured the exquisite tonguing she was getting. Once she orgasmed they would switch places and Krisy's tongue would be tasting pussy. Though they sometimes enjoyed the mutual pleasure of a soixante-neuf they both preferred to enjoy receiving pleasure without having to concentrate on giving it.

Sometimes Krisy would fantasise that it was David with his tongue exploring her pussy and she would wonder how it would feel having his cock in her. She did worry that her tight pussy might not be able to accommodate it, he felt so big in her hand.

Krisy didn't consider herself to be a lesbian, her roommate's seduction of her had been gentle one drunken night and Krisy found she enjoyed her touch just as much as the few times she had allowed David to put his hand on her breasts and into her panties.

Of course if she was receiving oral pleasure she was obliged to give it too. She kept what she was doing after her dates with David a secret, she worried he might not approve and may even dump her. She didn't see her Sapphic loving as cheating. She liked to think that if David was doing something similar with a 'friend' that she would be able to handle it but the thought of David taking a guys cock in his mouth was a thought quickly pushed to the back of her mind.

David was supposed to be taking Krisy to see the latest blockbuster but had to cancel so Krisy went clubbing with her roommate. A few drinks and intimate dances later they had found a quiet corner where they were indulging in some mutual masturbation, laughing as they lick each others' juices from the finger and dipping them into their drips. Krisy's panties had gotten so wet she removed them. Just then the fire alarm went off and the club had to be vacated. Somewhere Krisy lost both her panties and her roommate in the panic.

It was raining heavily outside the club, it didn't look like the club doors were about to be reopened, there was no sign of her female lover so Krisy hailed a cab. The drink she's imbibed had left Krisy less than quick witted and somewhat relaxed. The dark skinned young driver was chatty, keeping Krisy occupied, it was dark so it was a while before she realised she was in the wrong part of town and said so. The driver's demeanour changed and Krisy heard the click of the child lock. She was trapped.

Krisy begged and pleaded for all she was worth. In her panic to try to get out of the car she accidentally flash the guy. Quick as a flash his hand grabbed her cunt. She screamed. He drove on.

"Listen bitch, all I want is a blowjob, do that and I'll take you home."

Then Krisy made her biggest mistake, she said to him, "Please don't make me do anything, I'm going to get married, we are saving ourselves, and I'm still a virgin..."

Krisy realised that in her naivety she had inflamed him. She knew as he pulled down a lane that a blowjob wasn't going to get her out of this. He slammed the brakes as they approached a ramshackle old house. He dragged her from the car and pulled her to the porch. There was music playing and a strong smell of what she knew to be weed. She knew there were others there and than her virginity was going to be taken roughly while guys watched it happen. Then she realised the driver wasn't the only guy she would have to fuck if was to survive the night.

One of the other guys put his hand up her skirt, "She's ready for you DeShawn."

They all reacted like this was a normal happening and they didn't seem to be that interested in her until the driver said "Guys, not only has the bitch not had black cock before, she's not had any cock and I picked her up outside the lezzy club."

That got their attention!

Four pairs of hands ripped off her clothes. Four pairs of hands fingered and groped her.

"You ain't gonna want your white boy after you've had our nigger cocks ho."

Krisy was thrown onto a dirty mattress in the corner. The driver took his cock out and climbed between her legs. She looked in vain for someone to help her but all she saw were drugged up rapists waiting their turn to empty their balls into her virgin cunt.

She felt so stretched as he thrust into her, he had no thoughts he might be hurting her, he didn't care. Nor did he care about her crying, in fact he mistook the body arching which accompanied her wracking sobs as her fucking him back. The size of his cock stretching her and the coarse pubic hair he sported worked together to stimulate her clit. Despite herself she could feel the familiar building of an orgasm, just like those her roommates tongue gave her only much more intense.

"The white ho is cumming guys, she loves my cock."

DeShawn shot the goo from his black balls deep into Krisy. As he climbed of any guy took his place. Still recovering from her climax and too scared to fight him off Krisy decided to just let them get it over with.

From the side of the mattress she heard "Open your mouth bitch, you gonna suck my black dick and you gonna swallow."

Krisy did as she was told. One guy was pumping away in her cunt as the other was pushing his cock so far over her tongue she thought she was going to choke. Her fear had subsided a little. When the guy in her mouth started pumping out his cum it triggered another involuntary climax in her. She couldn't help herself, her vaginal muscles gripped the cock in her cunt, her hands gripped his ass and her lips met his. He emptied into her with a grunt.

Krisy had stopped crying and though she was angry with them for gang raping her she was silently admitting to herself that she rather liked the feel of a cock inside her and loved the intensity of her orgasms.

The fourth guy in the room, a much older man, beckoned Krisy to kneel before him. She did as she was told. Krisy's lips slid slowly over the mushroom head of his cock and slowly down his shaft. She was ashamed of herself for betraying David and for her body reacting to these rapists. She was also ashamed because she was wanting more of their cocks.

She was still sucking the latest cock when the guy who had cum in her mouth told her to get on all fours. Once again she had a cock at either end. The humiliation of being naked and enjoying the shame was turning her into wanton slut.

A couple of hours later they took her home. They dressed her in some ill fitting rags that were most likely left by a previous victim.

Krisy now had three problems. She wasn't on birth control. She didn't know how she would be able to convince David she was still a virgin on their wedding night and she was unsure where to go to get an experience like that again...

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers