Kriti and Kiara Threesome

Story Info
Kriti Sanon and Kiara Advani's threesome story.
1.3k words
4
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, We were mailing each other and decided to meet at her hotel for a night of fun and chill.

I reached their hotel at around 7 in the evening and Kriti came down to the reception to pick me up. She was looking just amazing, in a tight black crop top and a black mini skirt. She was not wearing any bra as i could clearly see her nipples poking out. I hugged her and we proceeded to the room.

We entered the room and I met Kiara. She was also looking amazing, in a tight top and tiny satin shorts. I hugged her.

All of us sat down and started smoking and listening to songs and chatted for a little while.

Kriti then got up and took out a bottle of Vodka and we ordered some mixers for it.

We were all drinking and chatting. Suddenly Kiara said, lets play truth or dare. We readily agreed. Kriti went to the washroom, and came back with a bra inside her top. Maybe she wanted another layer for the strip dares. I noticed this and she smiled at me as she sat down.

So we started playing the game -

(My turn)

Me - Truth

Kiara - Have you ever had sex in a car?

Me - Yes, getting a blowjob while driving is one of my favourites.

All of us laughed and we were becoming more comfortable. [As the truth questions were basic and not so interesting to read, i'll be telling you about the dares only]

(Kiara's turn)

Kiara - Dare

Kriti - I dare you to take a shot of Vodka and take one of your clothing off.

Kiara without any hesitation took a shot and removed her top. She was wearing a sexy blue lace bra which was making her boobs pop up. It was a feast for anyone.

(My turn)

Me - Dare

Kriti - I dare you to put Kiara in Doggy style and hump her for 30 seconds.

I smiled and put Kiara in doggy style and started humping her from behind.

My dick was now getting hard and she let out a moan as I grabbed her hair and gave hard pushes.

(Kriti's turn)

Kriti - Dare

Me - I dare you to take show us your pussy and rub your clit for 30 seconds.

Kriti obeyed what the dare was and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties beneath the skirt and it was a clean shaven pink pussy. She parted her pussy lips and started rubbing her clit. Seeing this Kiara got up and started playing with her boobs.

(Kiara's turn)

Kiara - Dare

Kriti - Remove your shorts and Sit on sid till the next person's dare is over. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties either. She also had a clean shaven pussy. Both the Girls had done their homework well.

(My turn)

Me - Dare (Kiara was still sitting on my lap)

Kriti - With Kiara sitting like that, insert this in her pussy - and she handed me a vibrator from her bag. It was not big in size, however the vibrations were intense.

I pressed her boobs. Kriti came close to us and kissed Kiara while I rubbed her clit and slowly inserted it inside her pussy as it got wetter and wetter. Kiara now got up and sat on the side.

(Kriti's turn)

Kriti - Dare

Kiara - Give sid a sexy lap dance and your task is to make him hard without touching his dick with your hand.

Kriti got up and came to me and kissed me. We kissed for good 20 seconds.

She then bent in close so i could kiss her boobs. She turned around and lifted her skirt, i saw that big round ass and spanked it. We all laughed and she started grinding it slowly on my dick. My dick got hard instantly, however she kept grinding and it felt amazing.

(My turn)

Me - Dare

Kriti - I want you to eat Kiara's pussy for 1 min.

I got up and kissed Kiara while I played with her boobs. I was rubbing her clit and I went down. I kissed her clit. Her pussy was well cleaned and smelling amazing, i started rubbing my tongue over it and sucked on her pussy. She was loving it and pressing my head onto her pussy.

Kriti was seeing this and getting hornier than she already was.

By this time we were all into it and the vodka had kicked in. We all got on the bed, With me in the centre and both girls on my either side. We were kissing each other alternatively and I was playing with 4 amazing round boobs. Both girls then got up and got naked, and started removing my underwear and i removed my shirt.

I asked the girls to kiss and they started kissing. I was stroking my dick which was now getting rock hard as Kriti was slowly rubbing her hands on my balls.

The girls stopped kissing and both of them kissed me one by one and both of them moved to my dick.

Kiara - Wow, its so thick.

Kriti smiled and kissed the tip of my dick and ran her tongue over the head.

The view was just wonderful, two hot girls, touching my dick and licking it, kissing it.

Kiara then took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Kriti was licking my balls and sucking them slowly making me harder and harder.

Both of them sucked my dick together and took my dick deep into their mouths. It was not fitting completely in their mouths and they were gagging and spitting all over it.

I got up and made Kiara lie down, and told Kriti to eat her pussy. Kriti listened to me and started eating her pussy, as i went behind Kriti and started eating her pussy and her tight asshole.

I got up and kept my hard dick on her clit and inserted it in. I pushed deeper and she moaned loudly while eating Kiara's pussy. I kept fucking her hard like that for some time then i asked them to switch, Now Kiara came in Doggy style and Kriti went below her in 69.

Kriti licked her pussy as i inserted my dick in Kiara's tight pussy. I spread her ass and put some spit on her asshole and started rubbing it. I slowly inserted one finger inside her ass while i fucked her hard. Kiara was on cloud 9.

Then i lay down on the bed and asked Kriti to ride my dick, and told Kiara to sit on my face facing Kriti.

They did as they were told and i started sucking all the juices out of Kiara's pussy and ass while Kriti jumped on my hard cock, as it filled her pussy.

Both girls were moaning louder than ever and the fucking became harder and harder.

Kiara came in my mouth and moved away. Her cum tasted nice and i ate it all.

I then got up and shoved my dick inside Kiara's mouth and fucked her mouth slowly, making my cock go deep inside, making her gag. Kriti was behind me and licking my balls from below my legs.

I turned around and put Kriti in doggy style, Kiara spread her ass and spanked her.

I started fucking her tight pussy, Kiara was licking her ass and inserted a finger in her ass, Kriti was in heaven.

After 10 mins of hard fucking, Kriti came hard, had an orgasm and lay on the bed. Kiara kissed me and started sucking my cock. Kiara then got up and kissed me.

I started fucking Kiara in missionary position as Kriti rubbed her clit in circles. In no time, Kiara had another orgasm.

I was about to cum, so i took my dick out and came all over Kiara's stomach and her boobs.

All three of us cleaned up and freshed up a bit.

We then chatted for a while and it was late already, so i had to push.

The girls had to leave from Goa the next day and will be coming back next month.

Hope you all Liked this crazy experience of my life.

Cheers guys, take Care :)