Sister's Friend

Story Info
Sister’s friend staying at our home turns to a sexual connection.
1.5k words
4.3
11.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister went off to college and her best friend Stacy moved into our home utilizing her room. Mine and my once sister's, now Stacy's bedroom, shared a bathroom between our rooms with sliding door access from each side.

Stacy was eighteen at the time. A great looking gal in a very cute way with a tight little body on her. She like myself was very competitive in gymnastics back in school, her now into soccer and working until she decides what she wants to do with her life. Myself, I was twenty and into Olympic weightlifting and at the time was working towards my plumber's ticket.

She's a sweet girl but frankly a bit of a slob. She had a habit of leaving her used underwear, bra, panties, stockings laying on the bathroom floor that we shared. As a dude, sharing a bathroom with a slob who is female, I was somewhat shocked at her used underwear on the floor and just how crusty the crotch of a girl's underwear can get.

Even so, I will admit that many a time, oh fuck, every time, I'd pick up what she had left there and put it to my face, filling my nostrils with her wonderful scent. It gave me an erection every-time that I would relieve with the help of one of the multitudes of hand lotions she had which dominated all of the vanity space. How much lotion does a woman need anyway?

I've never said anything to her about her ways, because I love it and her freshly squeezed odours. Her bouquet never not once failed to get me hard and not once did I not yank one off to it. Unlike having a neat freak sister in the adjoining room, having an attractive hottie just feet away, brought many lust filled thoughts and wants.

One day, as bad as this is, I was snooping around her room. I know I should not have but did and what a fucking mess. I took note of a diary laying on her bed. I had no idea that people still did that sort of thing. I also noted that it was unlocked so as wrong as this was, I read some of her pages.

I was blown away to find out that she had a crush on me and had for many years! She was quite detailed about her fantasies of what could be accomplished sexually between us and how she masturbates over those thoughts. One passage she spoke of me being a couple of sliding doors away and her want to sneak in and fuck me.

Just when I was feeling most guilty about reading this stuff, I read where she had a hidden video cam in our shared bathroom and gets herself off using a vibrator while watching her collection of videos of me sniffing her panties and jacking off. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Fuck me!

I looked around the bathroom for the cam but I couldn't find one.

Was this a joke?

It couldn't be because what she wrote of seeing was true!

I kinda felt violated but how could I when I'm sitting in her room reading her most intimate thoughts in her personal diary.

What to do now?

I didn't want her knowing that I knew how she felt, how she spied on me and what her sexual fantasies were towards me. The only thing I knew for sure, was that I wanted to fuck her now more than ever!

Who wouldn't?

A couple of days later, she again left her game worn undies on the floor. Now it felt like a baited trap. I picked them up and then looked around for the camera because now that I knew what she was doing, I knew what to look for. It's funny how easy it is to find something when you know what to look for. Finding the camera took like, two minutes. It was so very small but there it was.

I picked it up, the tiniest of cameras and looked directly into it. She for sure would see that I found it. I was anxious to see how she would respond after she reviewed the cam footage. I went into the basement where I knew an old baby monitor was stored. I plugged it in under her bed. It was sound activated and the receiver speaker was in my room. It was now a spy vs spy moment.

That night after she left the bathroom to retire to bed, I laid on my bed to have a listen. She suddenly made an audible "Oh my God!" So loud was it that I didn't really need the monitor,m. I could hear it from my room. I had to laugh. It was easy to hear how upset she was to be found out with her just repeating "Oh my God" over and over and over again. I sleep in the raw so I stripped down and hit the sheets. Tomorrow could be an interesting day I thought.

Well I didn't have to wait til morning. Twenty minutes after her discovery of my discovering her, she knocked on my side of the bathroom door. I said, "Yes!" She slid the door open and entered the room shyly. She whispered, "I'm so sorry! Please, please forgive me!" She was taking it hard, actually crying. She looked so hot in the light cast by my tv, her in a flannel nightie, cute as a button.

I flipped the blankets open, I totally naked, and gave her a "get over here!" She took me up on it and crawled into my bed.

I held her tight as she cried while repeatedly apologizing. Once I calmed her down I kissed her face and lips tasting her tears. Her hands were exploring my nude body and mine doing the same under her nightie.

Our passions were being ignited but we had to be quiet with my parents just down the hall. They're religious folks. This would not be allowed. I took off her nightgown our nude bodies intertwined, we both decided that intercourse was too risky. Too much probability of being heard so we kissed, held, spooned but our lust was too much.

I crawled under the blankets and went down on her sweet pussy. The blankets were kicked off pretty quickly, the tv used as our lighting, she writhed with my tongue dance on her clit. I lapped up her juices as they flowed from her love fountain. She held a pillow over her face to muffle her moans and final vocalizations of a woman cumming.

She laid there in the aftermath experiencing her repeated after-quakes of an intense climax.

After a few minutes of me situated between her thighs, my head laying on her tummy, her hands running through my hair, I moved over her into the missionary position. Slowly I penetrated her vulva, my love pistol sinking it's girth deep in and out of her pussy ever so slowly. No speed could be had, the sounds of springs of my mattress betraying our act. Our lips locked in a passionate kiss, my thrusts deep and slow. Her breathing increased, it was hot on my face. Yes she was coming again, doing her very best to not make a sound as she did.

Her head now buried in my chest and too, her teeth. I kept pumping her until I blew my load, a mere seconds later.

We held each other, whispering and silently laughing under the blankets. It felt so great to fall asleep in each others arms. It felt right.

We ended up sleeping together every night, my parents not the wiser. We always used my room being that my bed was a queen and her's a single.

All was going great until one day in the middle of the afternoon, we retreated undetected into my bedroom, Stacy and I in the throws and buck naked with her sitting on my face. Just as she was orgasming, my mother, concerned about noises emanating from the room, opened the door. What a sight I'm sure. Me laying on my back, my cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling with Stacy in full orgasm naked and sitting on her son's face. Mom didn't freak out, she quickly shut the door and retreated to the living-room.

Stacy and I both hugely embarrassed, got dressed and met with her there downstairs. She sat there looking upset. She said that she understood our hormones and had suspected something for awhile. In fact according to her my father once said, "you know they're fucking each other when we aren't home." She said she didn't believe it but it was obvious through our interactions and how comfortable we were with each other, that something much stronger than a friendship was in the works.

All mom asked for, was that my father doesn't find out because he would kick us both out of the house. "He won't let that sin happen under his roof."

Well fast forward five years. Stacy and I are married with one child and another on the way. Bunk buddies turn into fuck buddies and into a family. We are out on our own, doing well and very happy.