Back Seat Quickie

Story Info
Quickie in the back seat.
1.8k words
4.45
7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snk2fly
snk2fly
15 Followers

I had been divorced just over a year, and had joined the local gym to try and loose the dad bod. My true intent was just to get in better shape, but the friendly and attractive folks at the gym always encouraged me to attend. I attended multiple classes, but my favorite was the Tues night class. It normally involved a combination of aerobic and weight stations, and the instructor was really good, played great music, and made sure we all had fun.

There were usually about 9 or 10 of us in the class, with a good mix of male and female, some married couples, etc. On occasion we would leave class and most of us would eat dinner at the small BYOB place in the place next door. We always sarcastically complained about class, discussed work, and standard group discussion issues. More than once, a nice female named Liz would sit next to me. She was an accountant, single, and no kids.

As I was still in "recovery" mode from my divorce, I was not really ready to jump into another relationship. I did enjoy chatting with Liz, and after a few group dinners her beauty and personality started to grow on me. She had a pretty good body, and stunning green eyes. I noticed after the third or so dinner, she always made it a point to walk in and sit next to me. Trust me, I did not mind this at all. She was smart, funny, just the right hint of sassy, and you could see the tenderness come through when she spoke softly.

During one group dinner conversation, she started to lean over and speak only to me about the group. Nothing bad or obscene, just making side comments on the group conversation. In order for me to hear, she had to get pretty close, and I could feel her breath on my ear as she spoke. Needless to say it had been a while since an attractive women had been that close to me, it gave me goosebumps. Once or twice I had to lean in close and put my arm around her to ensure she knew I was still listening. Feeling her warm body heat under her tee shirt started my mind going, as well as my loins. That evening I walked her to her car as we chatted. I opened the door for her, and as she was about to get into her seat, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, said nothing, and then off she went. A good sign.

The next week I was not only looking forward to the class, but more intently the dinner afterward. Liz was there, looking stunning, and chose again to sit next to me at dinner. Chatting, flirting, and she even ended up putting her hand on my leg a time or two. As dinner was ending, I was starting to get aroused just at the thought of kissing this amazing woman again.

As we exited together after dinner, she asked which vehicle I drove. That silver Toyota Tundra Truck I said, as I pointed to it. "Wow, I always had this thing for guys who drove trucks. Not the big ones, but ones that get used with dirt in the back..." Mine does for sure. She proceeded to walk towards it, and I eagerly followed. As it was in the fall, it had been dark for a while, and when we got to my truck, she was interested in how much room was in the back seat? "Can you put lots of stuff in there, like boxes and such." You sure can, so I unlocked the door and opened it up. The big grey seats loomed in front of her, and she had no hesitation at climbing right in.

"Wow, lots of room, and comfy seats." Indeed they were. She glanced over at me, and started give me a look into my eyes that even I couldn't miss. I started to climb in next to her, and she scooted over to the middle. As I sat down, she leaned over me, and I'm assuming intentionally brushed her fabulous breasts against me as she reached over and closed the door. Her hand brushed over my lap as she sat back up, and I could feel myself starting to pump blood away from my heart to other parts of my body. "How long until this little light goes out?" Not even before I could answer the light extinguished.

With that, she reached over and placed her hand on the back of my neck, and pulled our faces close together. She started with a small, moist kiss on the lips. Then her head tilted sideways and her lips parted as we started to kiss deeper. Her soft lips and warm tongue impressed on the back of my mind just how much I had missed the intimacy of an amazing woman. As we kissed, I moved my hand over and started to caress her thigh and buttocks. Weeks of looking at it, and now I new just how nice and firm it really was. As I moved one hand along her ass, and the other moved over her shoulder and neck, I could feel myself growing harder than I had been in months.

After months of no touching, this hardness was no surprise.

While our lips and tongues still moved against and with each other, she slid her hand down my chest, across my stomach, and over my hardening member. She moved her hand over my cock once or twice, then she pulled her head back just enough for eye contact, and ensured that I could see the smile on her face. "It has been a while for you, and for me too.....I don't think this will last long."

We started to kiss again, and I ran my hand up and across her crotch. As I started to move my fingers up and down over her yoga pants, she moaned slightly, while still kissing me. This was only more incentive, so I continued to rub her through her pants, with a bit more pressure each time I went up and down. Her moaning continued to grow more intense as I continued to rub her lips. And I at the same time, could get no harder as she stroked my cock through my shorts.

After a minute or so, I could take it no longer. I reached down and slid my shorts and athletic underwear off to expose my hard cock. She giggled, and then again reached down to stroke me. "Wow, this is a bit bigger in real life than seeing you in shorts..." Seeing as how we had just worked out for an hour, I could sense her hesitation at giving me oral sex. At this point in time, that could have been the last thing I could have cared about. We continued to kiss, and she stroked my cock and balls like a master. I still had my fingers gliding up and down her lips, and I could feel the wetness soaking through. Only a minute went by when she as well stopped, and pulled off her yoga pants and panties in one fail swoop. With just the light glow of a distant light pole, I could see the trimmed but amazing pubic hair that sat just above her wet lips.

I have always loved to finger, and I could not resist for sure. I instantly ran my hand over her pubic hair mound, and found the wetness between her lips. She was almost dripping she was so wet. While rubbing her clit with my thumb, I slide my middle finger inside her, feeling how warm and soft she was inside, and then began to run my finger in and out of her. She still had her hand on my cock, and was starting to moan and toss her head back...."God, that feels so good, but I can't take it anymore."

She pushed my hand away, and then moved over and put a leg over me, and sat on my lap. She started to rub her wet lips up and down my hard cock. Continually kissing and rubbing. It was all I could do to hold it inside of me. She stopped rubbing and kissing, and looked into my eyes..."It has been a long time for me, so just let me drive..." She then reached down and grabbed the head of my cock, and guided it to her wet opening. She gently lowed herself onto me...and inch at a time, gently, slowly. My hands on her hips, watching what I could see in the darkness of me sliding inside of her, and her eyes closed the entire time.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally was sitting on my lap with me all the way inside her. She paused, feeling the pressure and deepness of my cock inside her. She leaned over and kissed me. She then started to gently rock back and forth, grinding her hard clit against me. "I can orgasm the best when I'm on top..." She slowly started to go a bit quicker, and a bit harder. I moved my hands between her hips, her hard nipples under her sports bra, and her clit. She moved between moaning and kissing me deep with her tongue. She was right... after a minute or two of grinding her clit against me and my cock inside her, she threw her head back, moaned loudly, and might have even put out a little scream. I watched her face and let her enjoy her pleasure as she continued to grind against me. She paused, and then moved in and kissed me with a passion I don't believe I have ever felt. "Now it is your turn..."

She stopped grinding on my cock, and started to move up and down on me....She moved just enough to leave my head inside, and then she would slide back down on me, taking me deep. A little harder, a little faster. I eagerly watched my cock as she slid up and down on it with her post orgasm wetness still lingering. She again was correct, and only a minute or so later, I could feel my cock firming up, and my balls beginning to tense. "Oh baby, I'm almost there." As she rode me, she bent over and kissed me deep, and that put me over the edge. With a huge moan, my entire body tensed like a board, and I shot what I think was the biggest load of my life deep inside of her warm soft pussy. She kissed me, and then collapsed on top of me, and we both went limp, and my cock followed quickly after.

She kissed my neck and cheek, and said nothing. She then kissed me on the lips, and then kissed me deep. "The best," she said. She dismounted me, and wiped my love juices out and away from her still wet lips with the gym towel that was next to her. We both eased our pants and shorts back on. She leaned over to kiss me one more time.

We quietly walked to her car. When she got in, she leaned over one last time and kissed me. "Until next time..."

snk2fly
snk2fly
15 Followers