Kritika's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Kritika tries to make things right.
2.5k words
3.33
15.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire day was a disaster. Well almost the entire day.

Soon after Kritika went back in her room to Anish, she was bent over and taking his dick in her pussy. Anish was determined to right the wrong he thought he had committed. He was determined to make sure that Kritika experiences a body shattering orgasm. He held on to her tits tightly and was pounding her pussy. He was getting out of breath but he wasn't going to stop.

His dick though, had different plans and was not ready to support him in his endeavors. Hell, it wasn't even fully erect. Anish was pounding Kritika with a semi hard dick, something she was well aware of. She didn't wanna say anything especially after the earlier episode. She was making moaning sounds, but it was pretty apparent that she was faking it. It was a good thing, she thought, that Anish couldn't see her face in this position or he'd know that whatever he was doing wasn't working.

After a few minutes of effort, Anish finally pulled out. Obviously, he was disappointed. He didn't understand why he wasn't getting hard enough. But it's pretty clear that he had performance anxiety. Kritika sighed and let go of her body. She lay on her stomach while Anish sat at the corner of the bed. She looked back and put her arm on his leg.

"It's okay Anish, this was our first time. We barely know each other's bodies. You don't know my sensitive spots and I don't know yours. It takes time and people get better with time. You will too. You probably got too excited anyway. Its okay love...it really is. I had a lot of fun you know."

He just nodded along and smiled at her. It was a sad smile.

***

They both tried it once again in the evening. This time was worse than the previous two. Anish couldn't get hard. Kritika was on her knees with his dick in her mouth and she had spent around 15 minutes playing with it, licking and sucking it, she even played with his balls. She did everything she could think of to get her husband hard for her. But it wasn't meant to be. Anish was too nervous to be thinking clearly. His head was filled with thoughts that basically told him that he was a good for nothing impotent man who could never satisfy his wife.

Kritika after having lost her patience finally got up and walked away. She didn't say anything because there was nothing she could say. She had spent the entire day telling him not to worry and that it wasn't a big deal. But if a grown man can't let go of small things then her consoling her once more was nothing but a waste of her time, she told herself.

She had prided herself on her oral skills and to see those having no affect whatsoever on her husband was kind of frustrating and that led to a seed of resentment in her heart. She had been horny the entire day and had spent it without any release. It didn't seem like there would be any tonight.

Anish had withdrawn himself to his side of the bed. He didn't know what to say. To his mind, anything he would say would be futile. He just lay there on his back looking at the ceiling. He was lost in his thoughts when he realized that Kritika had returned and was lying next to him. It was moments like these that made arranged marriage hell. Both of them didn't know what to do or say right now. None of them expected to face a situation like this so early in their marriage. This was supposed to be their "honeymoon period". They were meant to enjoy this period and not end up in a situation where both weren't even talking to each other.

Anish turned towards Kritika,

"I'm sorry, I'm not good enough. But I promise I will improve. I will learn and I will fix it. I promise you."

Her heart melted. This was the first time he had expressed himself to her. She didn't care about what happened earlier. She just leapt at him and pulled him into a bear hug.

"I love you Anish...I fucking do"

***

The next day went without much of an activity. Both of them woke up at different times. Anish woke up earlier and was ready for the day within half an hour. He wanted to forget the previous night and move forward. He would be heading to his office today. The worldwide pandemic had put a hold on any honeymoon plans, the couple might have had. And Anish wasn't lucky enough to be afforded the opportunity to work from home. So he was back to his deck. He didn't work in a particularly high paying job. But his salary and some of his smart investments were enough to afford a few luxuries every now and then.

Kritika woke up to an empty bed. She knew he'd be heading to work but looking at the vacant spot next to her, she wished he didn't leave. Both of them shared an intimate moment last night. He expressed his desire to be a better lover for her and she expressed her love, but right now she was alone. She was in a home that didn't feel like hers. She had left her job and had nothing to do. There wasn't even any housework, except maybe laundry and preparing her breakfast. She missed Anish. She wanted to call him but knew better. She knew he didn't like to be disturbed at work. And she still felt horny.

She finally decided to get off the bed and freshen up. She went to the bathroom and started running a bath for herself. There was nothing better to do and so why not spend some time with herself. She prepared it with bath salts and bubbles. She undressed and entered the tub. The warm water felt good against her skin. She felt at ease. She still missed Anish but at least her body was relaxed. She closed her eyes and imagined herself with Anish. They were on a bed in the middle of a secluded beach. It was night and the stars were clearly visible. They were both naked and in each other's arms. He kissed her with a burning passion. His hands were roughly kneading her breasts. His magnificent dick was grazing at the edges of her pussy.

He broke the kiss and got on top of her. He slid his dick inside her pussy and slowly but steadily inserted his entire length in her. She felt every inch of it. Her pussy stretched to accommodate it all. He started to move his hips forward and backward. Slow at first but gradually picking up pace. He was moving his body expertly. Her hands were on his back and her nails dug in his shoulder. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. He had now started pounding her. He was grunting loudly and she was matching his grunts with her moans. He was relentless and showed no signs of stopping. He adjusted his position and lifted her legs up. He pushed them towards shoulders. She instinctively grabbed her legs by her thighs and he thrust his dick inside her with great power. The adjusted position allowed him to go even deeper than before. Her body was trembling with pleasure. He was now pounding her. He had stopped being gentle was now ramming his dick inside her. She could hear his balls slapping her ass. This was too much for her. This is what she had needed. This is what her body craved. She let out a loud scream as her pussy exploded.

Her orgasm came like that of a wave and engulfed her entire body. She closed her eyed shut rode that pleasure wave for as long as she could. She finally opened her eyes in that dream of hers. She was smiling. She was still on that beach, with her man on top of her. His face was buried between her tits. He lifted his face off to look at her. The face she saw was not of Anish.

Her eyes opened almost instantly. Her hand was still on her pussy with two of her fingers inside her cunt. Her body was still recovering from the massive orgasm that she induced for herself. But instead reveling in its glory and enjoying the feeling that she craved, she felt guilty. She felt guilty about dreaming of another man. She felt guilty of the fact that the man she just fantasized about was not a random person but her ex lover Daniel.

This shouldn't have happened. This was wrong. Daniel was out of her life. She shouldn't be thinking about him. She most definitely shouldn't be fantasizing about him. Her head was filled with thoughts like these, which she tried very hard to push out. And yet she couldn't. She quickly got out of the tub and slipped into some comfortable clothes. She chose to wear one of Anish's t shirts, as if to reassure her that she loved him and what she imagined was nothing but a mistake.

Kritika spent the rest of her day keeping herself busy with something. She would try to read a book or watch TV or cook something or to clean, but no matter what she did the image of Daniel fucking her on the beach would not go away from her mind. This was bizarre. She couldn't understand why she was acting like this. It's not as if she had any sort of feelings for Daniel. She was very clear about his role in her life from the very beginning, but more importantly, it was her feelings for Anish. She did care about him and loved him and looked forward to spending her life with him. So why did Daniel show up in her fantasy. She didn't have an answer to that.

***

It was 7:30 and Kritika was eagerly waiting for Anish. She had prepared his favorite meal and had paired it with a glass of single malt whiskey on the rocks. Moreover, she had dolled up for him and put herself in a sexy white negligee. It showed ample amount of cleavage, not that it mattered because the dress was made almost entirely of net and so nothing was left to imagination. She might as well have been naked.

The door bell rang and she ran towards to the door flung it open. Anish stood there with his jaw dropped as he saw his wife look like a slutty angel. He dropped his bag and without further ado grabbed her by the waist and pushed her along the nearby wall. His lips ravaged hers with a burning desire. His hand roamed around the side of her body until they grabbed her ass tightly. The other one was on her back pulling her towards him. She could feel his manhood swelling up in his pants.

She started to unbutton her shirt and quickly took it off. His belt followed and soon his pants were on the floor to. He was now sucking on her neck and she was sure that he was going to leave marks on it. He twisted her nipple between his fingers through the soft fabric. His hands grabbed the hem of her tiny dress and lifted it off of her. His mouth went immediately back to her nipple and he started lapping at it with his tongue. His tongue felt amazing on her rock hard nipple but the teeth that came next felt even better. He was grinding her nipples between her teeth, one after the other. She was moaning uncontrollably. Her hands, entangled in his hair started to push his hand down ever so slightly.

Anish got the sign and started moving lower, leaving a trail of kisses as he finally reached her pussy. He kissed it once and used his tongue to taste her wetness. There was a lot of it and he happily lapped it all up. He slid 2 of his fingers inside her pussy and curled them up. He was trying to find her g-spot but after spending a few minutes looking for it, decided to just focus on her clit. He sucked and sucked and sucked on her clit, making her legs go weak. He had to literally grab her by her waist to keep her standing.

"Omgggg...Anish...omg....Imm...Im gonaa cummmm....Goddd...dontt stop nowww...please...oh god...keep going....faster....yeah...just like that...that's it...keep goinggg..."

He followed her instructions to the letter. His fingers would do exactly what Kritika asked for. And it worked wonders. She thrashed her body forward and then backward as she pressed her back against the wall and let out a loud scream as she came. It's as if the flood gates had been lowered. She came and came and came. Her body felt weak from the amazing orgasm she had just experienced. What was even greater was that Daniel was nowhere on her mind. She felt happy and relieved. She knew her husband was man enough for her and was going to prove it her now.

"Own me Anish. Make me yours."

He knew what exactly what she meant. He lifted her up in her arms and walked towards their bed. He laid her down gently on the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy looked a little puffy but was incredibly wet and ready. He wasted no time and rammed his dick in her cunt. She let out a little grunt because of the sudden invasion. He kept it there for a moment before pulling it out entirely. She wailed the withdrawal but not for long as he rammed it in again. He continued with this for the next 5 minutes, teasing and torturing his wife. She was practically begging him to pound her. Finally he picked up his pace and started to move his dick in and out at a constant pace. He knew what he was doing. Skill was never a problem with him. His problem was his inability to stay rock hard as he was right now.

Kritika could feel another orgasm building. She lifted her ass up to allow better access to his pounding dick. She couldn't contain her excitement. She felt the pressure inside her. It was building steadily.

"Don't stop Anish....pleaseee oh Godd..don't you dare stop and leave me hanging....keep going...yeahhh...just like that...a little more...im getting there...Anish...baby...please....no...no....."

"Pleaseeee...no.....i beg you...goddamit...don't fucking slow down....keep going....."

There were tears in her eyes. Anish's dick failed him once again and he had to pull out at the last moment. He came on her stomach and collapsed next to her. He could neither hold his erection nor his ejaculation. He was done for tonight.

Kritika lay next to him for a while but then got up and went inside the bathroom. She leaned against the wall and slid three fingers inside her pussy. Her thumb was on her clit. Her other hand was pulling and twisting her nipples. She closed her eyes shut. She was back on the beach and Daniel was next to her.

-----

Author's Note: I apologize for the short chapters but I can only write so much before life takes over. Hopefully I will get time for longer chapters soon. Thanks for reading :)