Reunion Find

Story Info
She's the dangerous one. Not me!
2.6k words
4.13
19.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over eighteen years of age.

High school reunions aren't really my thing. This was our twentieth. I'd been stuck with this same group of people all through school and all the people that I wanted to see from my younger days, I was still in contact with. So why go to a reunion and see them again? I was still married to my wife Julie at our ten year reunion, so I was sure to be asked about my ex-wife by people that I hadn't seen since. That would be pleasant. I did have plenty of pictures of my two little girls on my phone to show anyone who asked.

It'd been two years since the divorce, so even the tan line from my ring was now gone. Single all the way. My old friends greeted me when I arrived and showed me their table. I put my jacket on the back of one of the chairs and began to mingle.

Unfortunately, I ran into Jamie Tackett right away. He was the biggest bullshitter in school. Currently he was holding court with several of his followers from our high school days, including Carol who was smitten with him all through school. He saw me and made a big show of shaking my hand and hugging me. He quickly returned to his storytelling and I continued making my way from table to table greeting everyone.

I reached a table in the back of the conference room and there was a woman sitting alone, playing on her phone. I introduced myself, she told me her name was Amanda and that she didn't go to school with us but was here with her husband. I asked her who her husband was and she smiled. "Jamie Tackett. The one over there soaking in all that admiration."

"I never knew Jamie was married. He was always..."

"On the hunt?" Amanda asked.

"I suppose he's settled down now that he's older and has a beautiful wife."

"Oh, that's very smooth, Mr. Donaldson. I'll need to be careful around you. How is it you don't have a ring on you finger?"

"I wore one for ten years but my wife decided her's was too confining and thought it best if we stopped wearing them. I got two beautiful daughters out of the deal, so it wasn't such a bad trade off."

"Oh baby pictures! Let's see them." Amanda said leaning into me in order to see my phone screen.

"They aren't really babies anymore, Cassie's nine and Audrey's seven now."

"You make beautiful children, Jim. Do they live with their mother?"

"They do. Julie, that's my ex, has never restricted my visitation in any way, so I've been able to remain in their lives more than other divorced dads. They are my world."

Amanda looked in my eyes studying me for a moment. "So what happened between you and Julie then? I've known you for five minutes and can see that you're a loving, caring father. Did you cheat on her?" she asked giving me a smirk.

"You've got the wrong end of the stick, Amanda. Her ring was too confining, remember, not mine. Things didn't get ugly, but I couldn't forgive her after finding out she'd betrayed me. The divorce was amicable. She promised to never keep my girls from me and she's kept that promise. We don't hate each other and we're still able to remain friends, but I lost my love for her after finding out about her tryst with a coworker."

"I'm sorry, Jim. How long has it been?"

"Almost two years now. I lost my 'man card' for a year or so after and went to counseling looking to find some tools to use to get it back. My therapist really helped me. I feel more like myself now."

"Are you a dancer, Jim? I'd like to get out on the floor."

"I get by. Just watch your toes."

I got my first look at Amanda when she stood to go out on the dance floor with me. Jamie was a lucky man. Amanda is around 5'8" with curves in just the right proportions. Her eyes and smile were her best features, but I'm sure she had her share of males lusting after her form.

Once on the dance floor we moved well together. My ex Julie had loved dancing, so I had taken lessons in order to not embarrass myself on the floor with her. Those lessons paid off now. "You're a real renaissance man, Jim. Impressive moves sir."

"I've cut a rug or two. You look very comfortable out here as well."

The band played a slow song and Amanda slipped into my arms. I was right about her body. She felt wonderful. Little Jimmy was awake in minutes. We swayed to the music for a few verses when Jamie asked if he could cut in. I stepped away from Amanda to find Carol sliding into her place. "How are you Jimmy? I haven't seen you since the last reunion."

"I'm doing well Carol. How have you been?"

"I left Chuck last year and moved with the kids to Indy. How are you doing since your divorce?"

"It was rough at first, but I've gotten accustomed to my new single life. How long have you been single?"

"About four years now. I thought Chuck might be here tonight but he's too big of a chicken to face me. He cheated on me and then was surprised when I left him. He was a terrible husband and has been a terrible father. He's only come to see the kids maybe five or six times in four years."

I suppose I'm the one that opened this can of worms with Carol but I didn't really want to listen to her bitching about Chuck any longer. He was a complete ass in school so it was no surprise to me that he was one in his marriage as well. Jamie got me off the hook by cutting back in with Carol.

"Thanks Jimmy. Mandy went off to the restroom but asked if you'd get her a fresh drink and meet her back at the table. She drinks red wine. Gotta love reunions, man. Have fun." he said with a smirk.

I quit trying to figure out Jamie's motives years ago and this time was no exception. What was that all about? I pulled my jacket off the chair on my way to the bar and put it on. I got Amanda a red wine, myself a beer and headed back to Amanda's table. She wasn't there but I saw her walking my way.

"Thank you, I'm parched. You're quite a pleasant surprise, Jim. I was thinking I was going to be bored at this reunion before I met you. You're dangerous."

"I don't think anyone's EVER found me dangerous." I chuckled back at her.

"Oh, but to a married woman you definitely are. Do you live around here, Jim?"

This just got serious. I'm not into stealing another man's wife, no matter how big of a douche her husband is. "I live about twenty minutes from here. What are we discussing here, Amanda? You're a married woman and even though Jamie and I aren't really friends I still don't want to make a play for his wife."

"I suppose I should explain some things about my marriage. You're well aware that Jamie likes attention. Well, I found out just how far he lets that attention go one night and afterward we came to an agreement. I agreed to remain married to him if we opened up the marriage. He didn't like it and to be honest it's not what I want out of a marriage, but that's where we are. I like you, Jim and Jamie is going to be with Carol tonight, so even if we don't end up in bed together, I'd really like some company."

"Hummm, spend the night with a beautiful woman or go home alone. Okay, you've convinced me with your withering honesty, and charm. I'm ready when you are. I haven't spent the night with a married woman since I was married to one."

We walked out of the reunion saying our goodbyes to astonished looks and a few snickers. Neither of us cared. Amanda held my hand once we'd gotten into the parking garage. She laughed when I opened the door for her. "See what I mean? Dangerous."

"I'm just being polite. No danger here."

"That IS the danger, Jim. You're so kind and caring to everyone that a person can't help but like you. That brings people's guards down, and by people I mean women, and makes us vulnerable to...suggestions." Amanda said smiling.

"Mrs. Tackett I'm not suggesting anything. You're the married one with something to lose here and I'm not going to force you to do anything. In fact you're going to have to be the one to initiate anything that happens tonight."

"Submissive huh? Oh goodie! Let's get going." we both laughed at that and I started up my car and we headed out.

At my apartment I offered Amanda a drink and we got comfortable on the couch. We kissed pretty passionately for awhile before she suddenly asked for a tour of the place with a big smile. Once in my bedroom she pulled something out of her purse and handed it to me.

"Those are for you Jimmy. I took them off at the reunion because you were getting me so wet I was afraid I'd soak through my dress."

It was her panties and they were indeed very damp."I..ah..they're very nice." I told her with a shocked look.

"They're part of a matched set." Amanda replied laughing while unzipping her dress.

Amanda's body was way better proportioned than I'd originally guessed. She was gorgeous. I helped her step out of her dress and saw her neatly trimmed pussy was glistening with moisture. She helped me out of my clothes rubbing her hands across my chest. She got up on her tippy toes and gave me a smoldering kiss.

Once we were naked I lead her over to the bed and gently laid her down. I crawled on top of her and we tongue wrestled for several minutes. I then licked, sucked and fingered all her fun parts until she begged me to stop.

I moved up and kissed her deeply while sliding myself into the most wonderful place in the world. I've been with plenty of women and there is not one that ever felt anything but wonderful. Amanda's sex was no exception.

Amanda could work hers much better than any of the ones I'd had before. I wasn't going to last long. She'd already had two orgasms from my tongue so I didn't fight to delay mine too much.

I fired rope after rope into her as she moaned her approval. We fell asleep in each others arms after I covered both of us up in the blanket. We slept until morning.

I felt movement over top of me and opened my eyes to see Amanda mounting my morning wood. A big grin on her face. "Good morning, Jimmy. Do you mind?" she giggled.

"I think you're the one that's dangerous, Mandy. I could get used to this." I said pulling her head down for a kiss.

Amanda rode us both to climax and we collapsed together breathing hard. "You're a very dangerous man, Jim. I would like to stay in this bed with you the rest of the day, if you'll have me. I feel so comfortable with you. It's like we fit together so well. Do you feel that way?"

"Amanda, this is the closest I've felt to anyone since my divorce. Like you, I never want to leave this bed." I told her smiling.

We had two more rounds of incredible sex before we went and got lunch. I took her to a diner that I frequented with home cooked style food. We talked about my girls for a bit and then Amanda blurted out: "I want to meet them."

"Now who's being dangerous? You want to meet my girls? That's 'going to be around for awhile' girlfriend stuff. You're married." I had a happy grin stuck on my face that wouldn't come off.

"Tell me, honestly that you haven't felt a connection since we met. You make me feel...like a school girl with a crush. My heart is bursting sitting here with you. You might not be dangerous to anyone else but you're dangerous to me and definitely to my marriage." Mandy said taking my hand and looking so deeply into my eyes that I had to either look away or come across the table and kiss her.

"What about Jamie? I don't much understand the whole open marriage thing but I assume there are rules and falling in love with someone else is probably one if the 'do not do's'."

Amanda smiled at me like I was a child misunderstanding a concept. "Jimmy, the minute Jamie cheated on me he was knocked from his pedestal. I felt like I was just one of the many girls he has in his orbit. Every girl wants to think her man sees her as special, different from other women. That died when he betrayed me. I still love the big doofus but he doesn't know how to love and I've been looking for someone who does during the opening of our marriage."

"Now that, Mrs. Tackett is dangerous." I chuckled out. "We just met and you're trying to put me on a pedestal? What happens to me when I fall off, in your eyes?"

"That's the thing. It's really, really hard to fall off once you've been placed up there. Betrayal is about as bad as it gets in a relationship so of course Jamie fell off, but he'd done PLENTY of other things through the years to our marriage and I still had him up there. Besides you give me the impression that I'll be admiring you up there without any worry of you ever coming down."

"Well, enough about pedestals. Let's talk about leagues. You're WAY out of mine! Does Jamie have to carry a big stick to keep the men off you?" I winked at her with a smile.

"Contrary to what my marriage is currently, I'm a one woman man, Jimmy. And after last night I can say definitively that you sir are all a girl would ever need. So please, hurry up and eat so we can get back up in that bed of yours." she said taking a huge bite.

We spent the rest of the weekend in bed. We then spent the following two weekends in bed. The forth weekend I introduced Amanda to my girls and two months after that I asked if she'd move in with me.

When you know, you know and both Amanda and I knew we'd found our one. Jamie took it poorly but in his heart he realized that he'd lost her. He didn't fight the divorce.

Amanda I were married before the ink dried on her divorce paperwork.

Epilogue:

My thirtieth reunion is coming up in a few months. I'm sure Jamie and Carol will be there showing off their kids pictures. Our two girls have Little League softball games that we need to attend. Afterwards the two rotten things are both going to their half sisters pool party at 'other mom's' house and spend the night. 'Other mom' is Julie. She fell in love with our two girls and has them over to swim with my older girls quite often.

Once alone at our home I plan for the new lingerie that Amanda bought for me to be ripped from her body whereupon I will then ravish her for hours. We won't be attending this year's reunion nor will I be sharing my wife with any of my old classmates. Too dangerous.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers