Kritika's Dilemma

Story Info
Kritika's journey towards a life of adultery.
1.7k words
3.36
21.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter in the sexual journey of Kritika. More to come soon.

- - - - -

Kritika opened her eyes to the morning sunlight that entered her room through the windows of her new home. She turned to her side and smiled as she saw the face of the man she was going to spend her entire life with. She ran her hand across his face as she got closer to her husband. She could not believe that she had chosen to settle down, especially to a stranger.

***

Kritika was 23 years of age when she left her high paying job and decided to get married. Her partner to be was chosen by her parents and while an arranged marriage was not in her plan, she was pleasantly surprised when she met Anish. He was five years older to her and was an accomplished businessman with an old school charm and a handsome face. She felt strangely attracted to him and within the next month they both got married. Her wedding was like a dream. It was grand and she looked like an angel. She couldn't have asked for anything more and somehow she felt happy and hopeful.

Anish was a caring man and while his calm and reserved demeanor was nothing but the opposite of Kritika's wild and free spirited nature, she was hopeful that he would be the best thing to have happened to her. Kritika looked forward to her life as a married woman, but more than that she looked forward to her first night with him.

She wasn't a virgin, far from it. In fact she had been in a torrid love affair with a man named Daniel just prior to her marriage. Daniel had shifted to India from London 3 years back for a better paying job and ended up in the same company as Kritika. They met on the first day of work and it was lust at first sight. Within 3 days she was in his bed with him pounding her pussy like a mad dog. She found herself completely submitting to his cock. It's as if she was addicted to him and what he made her feel. She had never experienced a man like him.

It was with Daniel that she realized what true pleasure was. None of the boys she was with previously could compare to what Daniel made her feel and so she was heartbroken when her mother announced that she would be marrying Anish. She met Daniel for one last time. They spent the night together. Daniel knew that he won't get to see her again.

They made love that night as opposed to the fuck sessions, as they called it, they had before. The sex was gentle and intimate and there were tears in her eyes. She never knew Daniel could be a gentle lover as well. But here he was giving her orgasm after orgasm and she never wanted this feeling to end. A month later she was married and Daniel was not a part of her life anymore.

Even though there was a month between the time Kritika met Anish and the day they got married, they never slept together. They went on dates together and she always had a good time with him. He would make her laugh and challenge her intellectually. There was nothing about them that indicated that they were complete strangers a month ago.

He kissed her for the first time on their 5th date, which happened a week before they were to be married. Usually couple in similar situations fast track their relationships, trying to get as comfortable with the person as physically and emotionally possible before they start their life together, but for some weird reason Kritika and Anish felt at peace with each other. To them it seemed like they had an eternity to get to know each other. I don't know how or why but they felt like they were in love

The day of her wedding while grand and dreamlike was extremely tiring for both Kritika and Anish. All the rituals exhausted them both and while both of them wanted to consummate their marriage that very night, it wasn't meant to be. The moment they reached their marital bed, they fell asleep.

*****

Laying so close to Anish she couldn't help but wonder the kind of lover he might be. Would he be gentle with me? Or would he fuck me like a machine? Will he be dominant in bed? Will he take charge? Is he aggressive? She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realize that her hand wandered down on Anish's body was grazing his manhood over his pajamas. She immediately withdrew her hand for the fear of waking him up. A smile broke out on her face. She had felt up her husband and was not disappointed with what she touched.

There was dampness in Kritika's pussy that made her horny and she needed a release. She touched her clit lightly and slid 2 fingers in her cunt. She curled up her fingers and pressed her special spot. She instinctively lifted her ass of the bed. She started rubbing her G spot as well as her clit simultaneously. All the while thinking about what Anish would do to her. How he would claim her as his own. A light moan escaped her lips, but she was at a point where she didn't care how loud she was being. She moaned again and again and again.

She was loud enough to break Anish's sleep without her realizing it. He woke up to his wife playing with her pussy. He thought to himself how lucky he was to be next to this goddess and to witness this sight. Kritika was in a world of her own, riding waves of her recently hit orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight. Anish took this opportunity to take his clothes off. He shifted his naked body towards her and kissed her neck.

She let out a loud moan. It was happening. Anish was going to claim her. She was excited. She continued playing with her clit, rubbing it faster and harder. She stopped when she felt his hand on hers. She slid her hand away to allow him to work his magic. His fingers were bigger and thicker than hers and so when he inserted 2 of those in, she completely lost it. She squeezed her pussy tightly around those fingers. His other hand was on her nipples and was twisting them tightly. His tongue was on her ear and neck licking every inch of it.

"Oh Anish, you're making meeeee... crazyyyyy...."

"Please don't tease me anymoreeee...Pleaseee...I beg you....g-give me your dick....p-please...for god's sake...fuckkk meee"

Those words were enough encouragement for him. Without wasting any time he got on top of his new bride. He took her clothes of her slim body to reveal her tits. They looked exactly the way he preferred. Not too big, not too small. He put his mouth over her left nipple and sucked it hard. His free hand grabbed the right nipple and twisted it as hard as he could, making her scream at the top of her voice. He continued with this torture until his tongue could move no more. Kritika was getting desperate. Her pussy was on fire. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed to be fucked.

"Fuckkkk meeeee....you fuckerrr....Fuckk mee nowww"

Without missing a beat, he slid his dick inside her. He felt no resistance at all. She was so fucking wet, that even the slowest movement would make squishing noises. He slowly picked up his pace and developed a rhythm of sorts.

"Keep going....oh baby....don't stop...please don't stop baby....make me cum...make me your bitch...own mee....aahh...ahhh...ohhhh"

He started pounding her hard and fast. He kept going without a break. He wasn't going to stop. He had no plans of stopping. He was pounding her like a madman. He was proud of the fact that he had kept himself in shape and especially of his stamina. He was going to make sure that this was the best sex of her life.

Or so he thought.

It had barely been 3 minutes that he exploded inside her. He shot his load inside her hot and wet pussy. He emptied his ball sack inside her and while it excited Kritika to take her man's semen inside her, the problem was that his dick went soft almost immediately. He took his dick out and squeezed every last bit of his semen out of it and let it fall on her pussy.

He knew it. He knew it wouldn't come back to life now. He was disappointed at himself. This wasn't the first time something like this had ever happened. His face went blank and the only thing he could think of was how utterly pathetic he was.

"Anish...wh-what happened?"

****

Kritika was neither naïve nor stupid. She understood the fact sometimes men ejaculate early. Sometimes they get excited and in that excitement they are prone to ejaculating early. This was normal. What she couldn't understand was why he stopped entirely. He could've spent some time between her legs with his tongue or with his fingers. Maybe she could've blown him for a while. He could've tried something. He just got off the bed and went to the washroom as if he wanted to be away from her.

Kritika got up, still naked, and went to the kitchen to make her a coffee or something. Sure, she was disappointed that she didn't get to orgasm, but that didn't bother her as much as it seemed to bother Anish, which made her worry if everything was alright.

"Was this a regular occurrence?" she thought to herself.

She shook her head let those bad thoughts out of her mind. She wasn't going to think anything negative. Everything had gone smoothly so far between the two and this was nothing but a minor hiccup, one that she hoped to correct as soon as possible. And with that hope, she finished preparing a coffee for her and one for Anish too and went inside to her husband.