Krutika Couldn't Resist It

Story Info
Story of how I got my first sex toy named Krutika.
1.1k words
12k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Bhuvan, I am your average software developer from Bangalore. This story of mine is about this girl named Krutika, who was my personal sex toy during my collage days.

I was going through a phase, just had a break up and my horny self couldn't be controlled, I was texting 3 women, Sumedha, Madhuri and Krutika.

Sumedha was a fit south Indian girl, had straight hair and well dressed. Boobs were of medium sizes, 34 C, very juicy lips. She seemed so sorted out the I was very much eager to fuck her pretty badly.

Madhuri on the other hand was a dancer. She was thick. Huge melons, big enough for her to wear 2-3 layers while she was dancing. Fat ass and straight lucious hair. Well as later I found out, she was a great cock sucker too.

Even though both were interested in me this wasnt the time to get them. I didn't believe the would open up so soon. Especially sumedha.

And making them ready for only fucking needed time.

But what felt possible was the 3rd woman Krutika.

She was short, a little bubly girl with curly hair. Big melons again. But she wasnt perfectly fit though.

She was the only one among the women I texted who already had a BF.

Well then what made me think she is the one to go for?

- To explain further, one behaviourial characteristics that I can describe about her was that, She was insecure.

She had self image issues and always looked for validation, and well a horny Indian engineer like me knew exactly how to exploit this.

I didn't go on her directly, I went in calling her as my best friend. She reciprocated this.

She would tell me about her BF who was also absent most of the time, he usually ignored her and she was coming to me while he was gone.

She texted hours together with me, and even spent time in call at night. The advantage you get here is that when topics to talk about get over, its easy to speak about sex. And I did.

I started by asking her about the sex life she had worh her BF, she admitted that there was no sex. I slowly started asking her about kissing, about touching the breasts and also fucking.

I would ask her about the way she imagined it would go and how she wanted it to happen. She expressed her thoughts about it. Which is from where I started explaining my experience in it. I told her about how I fucked my ex gf and I went in deep.

I would explain to her about how i sucked the boobs of my ex gf, how I would keeo her naked in front of the mirror and made her watch the fucking she was getting.

It was intense, I explained every blow job and every single horney details.

Well this was enough, Krutika was set. I pretended this to not be cheating as I was speaking about sex with my ex gf and she wasnt a part of it.

It was just a matter of time, until I brought up the idea of fucking her. I told her this while we were in a call.

She panicked, and told me I was crossing the line, she told me she was in a relationship and she wasnt that kind of a girl. And that she will stop talking to me.etc etc

My only response to this was a demand. I told her that I wanted her to be my personal sex toy. I told her that i dont care if she has a BF, I just want her to be sexually involved with me and give me what ever i want from her body.

She was silent. She in her own way just like that agreed. That night I explained her in details about how I wish to fuck her. How i wish to have her suck me and I even told her to wear a t-shirt with jeans and called her to my apartment the very next night.

The next day I didnt text her again, I went on with my daily collage and Kruthika actually didn't arrive for the 1st 2 periods, but later she did. And she was wearing white t shirt with jeans.

She wasnt looking at me, was avoiding me. She was scared, curious and very clearly horney.

It was the last period, I caught hold of her and told her to come sit next to me. Well just like a obedient sex slave, she did. During the period, I put hands on her thigh. She literally was trembling, I extended that to reach to her pussy. And in a live class and squeezed it. Krutika couldn't control. She was pleading with me to stop. She was requesting for me to wait till she comes to my apartment. Well I agreed, but on a condition. I wanted her to come to my apartment just in her t shirt. I wanted nothing inside.

And the time finally came, around 7pm in the night, she finally came. She was ready, just with her t shirt. No bra inside. Her nipples were pointing out, she was shy she was trembling.

I opened the door, let her in. There was immense sexual tension here. She didn't know what to expect. I just went ahead and grabbed her breasts.

Her nipple was erect, she just started to moan. With her jugs in my hand, I started kissing her. Completely sucking her lips off. I told her to open her mouth, and I spit inside. She drank it eagerly.

I opened her t shit, exposed her breasts, held her from behind, took her to my room and put her in front of the mirror, I wanted her to see how she ia going to get fucked.

I then sucked her breasts, then ordered her to remove her pants. I kept her naked, asked her to bend forward.

Then with her looking in the mirror, I inserted my penis inside of her vagina. She started to moan and shake. Then I moved my hips, and started fucking her.

The movement started slowly and went on gaining speed until the point i was vigorously fucking her like a mad bull. She took it as much as she can. Till the point she couldn't do it and orgasmed.

I told her to go on her knees, opened her mouth and put my dick inside her mouth.

And then I released all my cum inside her mouth. Made her swallow it.

Krutika had submitted, she now had become my personal sex toy

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DaityaRayaDaityaRaya6 months agoAuthor

lol, I agree , my first story

Cant delete it now.

That why I hid the ratings

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking horrible

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cheaters Ch. 01 Sara cheated her husband's with his long time friend.in Loving Wives
John and Diane Why do we deceive those we claim to love?in Loving Wives
Famous Four She knew what she was doing.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants to Swap The title says it all!in Loving Wives
F#$k You I just want to talk to him!in Loving Wives
More Stories