The Cheaters Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara cheated her husband's with his long time friend.
1.5k words
2.93
30.9k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Egyptian; all names have changed.

One day, my wife Sara ran to me and said, "My Facebook account has been hacked."

She has no experience in social media account recovery; I recovered her account, she changed her password, and everything was ok.

Once, I was surfing on Instagram. I have many Instagram accounts, so I moved to another one, but before I did that, I found an extra account.

That was her account; I pressed on it, the account opened, and I saw something that made my eyes go on stalks.

I saw her texting my best friend, but she deleted the chat so that I couldn't read anything; I mean, they were texting while I logged in to her account.

My thoughts were conflicted. This has been my fantasy for years, especially with that friend, but the sense of cheating and shock played a major role.

I was scared, shocked, nervous, and pleased at this time.

I quickly tried to hack her Facebook account to find any conversations between them, but I was the one who secured her account, so I could not, but I disabled it after many tries.

She pleaded to me again to recover the account. "Give me enough time," I said.

"Ok, my Facebook account is linked with my other phone number, so take the SIM," she said.

She gave me her other SIM and went out to work.

She works as a freelance makeup artist, so she has no set dates.

I inserted her SIM into my phone and activated WhatsApp, but no texts were found. I remembered that she uses Snapchat. I changed the password and found a few saved pictures between them, "Snaps."

Snapchat deletes the whole conversation unless you save a message; if you want to save a picture or message, click on it to save.

Sara shared a few dressed photos; in contrast, he shared the most current pictures of him in Alexandria; he spent a week in Alexandria.

As usual, I went out of the house to spend my evening in the coffee shop and met him.

I met and hugged him, and this was the first time I saw him after he returned from Alexandria.

My opinions were average, not showing him any feeling that there was something inside me.

We sat down at a table; I opened Snapchat from time to time to check for any new messages; I turned the notifications off, and he sent a message, "How are you, my beautiful girl? I miss you."

It looked to him that the message had been read, and then he began to feel anxious about not answering. He got away and called Sara, and his face said it all.

So she told him that her Snapchat account had been hacked, and she forgot that she had given me her SIM.

Her lack of understanding of the hacking greatly impacted her, as she forgot which phone number she used to register on Snapchat.

After a long call, he returned to the table; one hour later, she called me, "Lucas, Have you hacked my Snapchat? She asked strongly.

"What... No, I have no idea what account you are talking about," I lied.

"I think you are the one who hacked my account; I gave you my SIM for an hour," she growled.

I realized that Finn had caught her attention during that call.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"Home," she answered.

"Ok, I'm coming; let's talk about it at home," I said.

I went home, told her I knew everything, and she nodded guiltily.

I told her the problem wasn't that bad compared to a stranger. In fact, I don't accept that my wife dates a stranger because the stranger will not care about me.

Psychologically and physically, it is more exciting when it comes to my close friend.

"I don't expect such a reaction; are you sure you're okay with that?" she wondered.

"Sure, Finn is my childhood best friend, my schoolmate, and our neighbor; he is my brother. I know he will not take you from me," I comforted.

"Yes, he is; it is a friendship relationship; we go out together, we have dinner, nothing more," she said.

"How many times did you hang out?" I asked.

"Two times at Wizzo Social Club," she answered.

I knew she wasn't lying, and they began to text on Snapchat only ten or eleven days ago.

I wouldn't count on her truthfulness, but I connected the dots to find the truth.

At night, I texted him on WhatsApp. "What's up, Shifty? I joked.

"Not more than you," he joked back.

"I think your photos in Alexandria are pretty good," I suggested jokingly.

"You like them?" he mocked.

"As hell," I answered.

"I hope you delete everything you saw as if nothing had happened, and I promise you I will stay away from here," he said.

I sensed things he thought I knew, so I asked him, "Delete what? I'm not talking to blame you."

"Don't play games with me; I'm not a fool," he said.

"I'm not playing games; if I know something, I don't need to trick you," I declared.

"Let's talk about this later. I want to sleep," Finn said.

It seemed that he found out that I was unaware of what was happening, and we finished texting about this.

He didn't talk to me about that matter afterward, and besides, I didn't have the guts to reopen the conversation again.

We met each other later; we met every day. His house is thirty meters away from mine; he is a second-hand dealer; he runs a branch of his father's, so he isn't obliged to go to work every day. Instead of going, he can handle the work by phone.

Finn is 30 years old like me; this is a young age for managing an entire branch, but he is a leading personality and a good speaker, and since managing the branch, he has been getting the highest profits. Finn is single and does not even want to get married. He had one emotional experience, and it ended for several reasons; since that time, all his relationships have been sexual in the first place.

Once, he told me, "I have no time for emotional speech; open her legs or leave her."

But what about Sara, his best friend's wife? I think it is a tough thing to do. And for her, my husband's best friend, who is not a stranger, to avoid any troubles in our friendship.

It's all questions going over my head.

One day he texted me, "Where are you?"

"Home," I answered.

"Where is Sara? I texted her for hours, but no response?"

He just didn't know that her phone malfunctioned, I told him.

"Where is she now?" he asked.

"Sleeping," I answered.

"Tell her to call from your phone when she wakes up."

It became clear that his claim of staying away from her was just window dressing or soothing me, but when he lost touch with her, I was the only solution for him to communicate with her, especially since I did not take a tough choice with him.

She called him, and I met him in the evening; he told me about how it happened.

He told me that he used to see her frequently, and they traded glances, after which Finn saw her in the suggested friends on Facebook, so he texted her, and she didn't mind.

I didn't want to ask him about his betrayal of me or that it was done without my knowledge, because these are unanswerable questions.

He also let me know that they were going to hang out tomorrow at Wizzo Social Club.

Days passed, and they hung out a lot, but once I called her to buy some groceries, I eagerly awaited; I saw her through home surveillance cameras coming from the opposite way of the Wizzo club.

I thought to myself, Maybe she bought food from a supermarket in this direction. I didn't put a lot of thought into this.

And at night, while she was sleeping, I thought about that a little, so I got up to check the surveillance cams.

I saw her entering our building's door, and three minutes later, I saw Finn coming from the same direction, but what mattered most was that Finn wasn't dressing or hanging out clothes; he was also wearing a slipper.

I know it's difficult for them to walk with each other in public for societal reasons, as you all know, in the Middle East and our society.

The direction they came from is the direction of his house, but the surveillance cameras are not pointed toward the entrance of his building.

She came from the opposite way of the club, and he arrived only three minutes after her, and his clothes didn't suggest that he was in a public place.

All of this shows that she was with him at his house. Finn has an empty flat; he told me several times that he uses it for sex.

They hung out again, and I checked the CCTV cameras too to see the same thing I saw.

It was

It was clear that they were lying to me, and as they cheated on me once, they cheated on me again.

TO BE CONTINUED