All Comments on 'Krysta's Dare'

by QuietlyMakingNoise

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice

Hot stuff, keep at it and give us a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

I loved your story. I had a similar yet different event in my life the ending was still the same. Euphoria & consumate dissapointment follow. I would love to know the rest of the story & how you felt about it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

I loved your story. I had a similar yet different event in my life the ending was still the same. Euphoria & consumate dissapointment follow. I would love to know the rest of the story & how you felt about it all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Felt sorry for Dave.. lol

I loved the story.. but couldn't help feeling sorry for Dave.. lol.. would love to see him get to enjoy the next one.. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Kind Of Stories I Enjoy The Most

I love stories of wives who are encouraged by their husband to have sex with another man, men, or to be a willing gangbang participant. Then she discovers that her husband no longer has control over her sex life. Then husband has two choices...live the life of a cuckold or become her ex-husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietlyMakingNoise@QuietlyMakingNoise
Reading stories here made me think of writing stories and once I published a few in here, I decided to work on the craft a bit more seriously. The thing for me is that I love women. There is such an amazing moment when she smiles for the first time. It truly is intoxicating...

story TAGS