K's Candy Ch. 022

Story Info
Final Preparations.
2.7k words
4.44
4.9k
1

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long-awaited, super-secret party was just two days away. Everything seemed perfectly normal. A little too normal, perhaps. Certain things didn't add up, it seemed to Me.

I suspected that the party was going to be a sizable event -- 25 people, maybe more? Assuming I was correct in that, shouldn't there be a tent in the back yard? There was no evidence of any kind of setup or preparation for a gathering of the size I was assuming. Now, it could be going to all happen tomorrow, but that seemed unlikely.

I let it toss around in my head but not for long. I relegated it to that special place in the subbie brain, where questions that have no appropriate answer sit until they are resolved or slowly fade away.

I was grateful for the relative lack of traffic today on the way to work. I didn't have a long commute -- 20 minutes each way, but when what should be 20 turns out to be 25 one morning, or worse, evening, it's annoying. That for many people the commute is an hour or more, I had to admit I didn't think much about.

Work had, over the first couple of months, evolved into a good situation. I could of course never explain to anyone outside of the situation everything my job entailed, or how I felt empowered in a workplace where I was subject to random sexual use by my boss, but that was the reality of things. Rick gave me real work to do, gave me a space that I controlled, and seemed to sincerely value my opinion on things in general, and very much so in matters of fashion and style.

That other part was, well, what it was. I was here, as in all situations, to serve Mistress. At the same time, I was spending time at a job that I actually liked and where I was contributing, and not just by attending to Rick's spur-of-the-moment sexual needs.

I sat down and began to settle in for the day. Rick's door was closed, meaning he was in there and in "do not disturb" mode. When Rick was not in, or out of town, the door was always left open, access to the whole area controlled through my outer door.

I didn't think much more about it as I made coffee and continued work on the project that Rick had dubbed Operation Warsaw. It involved coming up with a short list of Polish models that we thought we might be able to lure out of their current deals and sign with us.

One phase of the project involved looking at hundreds of head shots, Instagram feeds, and the like. After a while it became difficult to differentiate one stunning Polish girl from the next; I laughed to myself that there must be a factory somewhere where they churn these beauties out on a production line.

I had asked Rick at the inception of the project if it wouldn't be easier to just find girls who weren't signed with anyone and sign them. His answer was that he wanted models who someone in the business had already deemed worthy of being signed. In Rick's mind, technology and the interconnectedness of the world today made it much harder to find a real unsigned gem; signing someone else's girl away from her current agency was more expedient and profitable in the long run.

There was logic to Rick's position, but I knew also that no small part of this strategy involved Rick's enjoyment of the feeling of winning out over the competition. In the end, HTA could afford to pay the girl whatever it might take to get her and give her current agency a nice buyout to avoid litigation.

The inner door opened, and Rick emerged along with a gorgeous redhead. They said goodbye, her with an accent I couldn't quite place, and she breezed out the main door. I watched her a moment as she went out; the back view was just about as appealing as the front had been. .

"Can you finish Operation Warsaw today instead of tomorrow?" Rick's voice snapped me out of my redhead-observing.

I said "yes" without thinking about it too much. There wasn't that much left for me to do...probably.

I wasn't expecting to know the reason why, but Rick volunteered it.

"Katherine asked me if I could give you tomorrow off -- she needs your help with party, I guess."

I tried to not look surprised. After the intense effort to keep everything secret, it was unlikely that Mistress needed my help at the last minute.

I smiled and assured Rick that Project Warsaw would definitely be finished today.

"Oh, and -- I don't think there's anything else pressing you're dealing with, is there?"

I thought a moment and said no.

Rick laughed. "You're off the next two weeks, is why I mentioned it."

This time I couldn't not look surprised. That's so Mistress, I thought.

Rick was on the same wavelength. "That's so Katherine," he said with a chuckle.

He headed for the outer door. I knew he had a lunch scheduled with a prospective client.

Rick smiled again. "If I don't see you, I'll see you Saturday!"

"Have a great rest of your day," I said, voice steady but mind racing.

OK, the plot thickens. That Rick was invited to the party wasn't particularly surprising -- he and Mistress were longtime friends. But the two weeks' vacation following the party was a huge curveball. It could be coincidental; Mistress had obviously consulted Rick and Rick I'm sure had engineered my workload so that now wouldn't be a bad time to be gone for two weeks.

But tomorrow was a last-minute thing...apparently. Either there had been some sudden change of plans, or this was the plan all along and I just didn't need to know about it. Or ... well, could be anything, really. I found myself more than a little frustrated but more excited, contemplating all that.

I glanced at the pile on my desk that I'd just committed to finishing today, and decided that idle speculation was for the idle, and idle wasn't on my menu today.

And "menu" made me think about lunch. I ordered some Thai food to be delivered and dove back into Operation Warsaw.

* * * * *

I left the results of Operation Warsaw on Rick's desk a little after five. He still hadn't returned -- lunch had obviously become after lunch and after lunch quite likely dinner and probably a night on the town after that. Rick was like that...he knew how to make you like him and want to spend time with him, and without trying that hard. With a prospective new client, Rick would be up for whatever the guest might be up for. The thought then occurred to me that if Rick's prospective client wanted to get laid, Rick's extremely sexy, loyal, and submissive assistant would be a fast, cheap, and legal option. I realized with a bit of a start that I was slightly disappointed. Jeez.

Rick did know how and when to spread cash around. What he spent today he'd write off on his taxes and what it might lead to in the future would dwarf whatever he was spending on "business development," which is how his accountant would characterize $1,800 spent at a strip club.

I straightened everything up so the outer office would look perfect during my absence. I turned on the Out of Office replies, recorded a temporary voice mail greeting, although no one leaves voice mails any more, texted Security to remind them that the guy who services the fish tanks would be coming on Tuesdays and to let him in the office, and that was that. I was officially on vacation.

Driving home I laughed, thinking here I go, about to dive off another cliff with who knows what below. I'd become good at it, I realized, with more satisfaction than might strictly be proper.

* * * * *

Thursday night came and went with no indication about tomorrow, the party, the vacation, or anything else out of the ordinary.

Mistress fucked my brains out, which wasn't out of the ordinary, but She did let me cum, which was not only out of the ordinary but...absolutely mind-melting and, no other word for it, transforming. I was me but I wasn't, is the only way to try to describe the consuming intensity of it.

I slept like a rock and Katherine actually had to wake me up at the unheard-of hour of 9:30. I got up, got myself together, made coffee, and made breakfast.

As we were enjoying said breakfast, I asked Mistress what the plan was for today. I probably should've waited until Mistress said something, but I couldn't contain all my curiosity.

"Oh, it's a lazy day today, candy," She said, with a pleasant smile.

I opened my mouth to start to ask, somehow or other, why I had the day off if there was no particular plan, but I thought better of it and just did that I had learned to do -- go with it. Observe, obey, and react. Be where I needed to be, how I needed to be there. These admonitions, cliched as they might sound, always grounded and comforted me.

A little past noon, Katherine came out from the bedroom. I'd been out in the living room, flipping channels in best lazy-day fashion.

I started to get up, but She held up Her hand and told me there was no need. I didn't read too much into that and went back to trying to decide between Charmed and Parking Wars.

Mistress emerged from the kitchen with a glass of water. She handed it to me and sat down next to me.

I looked at the water, then at Her. I wasn't particularly thirsty but I got the impression that the water was more than a generous gesture.

Mistress smiled, then leaned in close and whispered. "Drink it, please, candy. This is necessary to maintain the surprise."

I didn't stop to think about it. I said "yes, Mistress" and drank the water down.

I felt Mistress taking the empty glass from my hand. I remember having something important to say but somehow not being able to form the words. I felt as though I needed to lay down again. Then, nothing.

* * * * *

I woke up slowly, with that odd feeling of not knowing what day it was.

Slowly things came back to me a little. I drank the water, felt like I needed to lay down again, and...here I was. I could tell it wasn't morning.

Then, something peculiar. I inhaled deeply through my nose. The room didn't smell right. It wasn't unpleasant, it was simply different, not the way it should smell.

Suddenly I was wide awake and sitting up in bed. I was at the lake house! The air here had a distinctive subtle scent to it.

I got up and started walking down the hall. "Mistress?" I called out.

Surprise Number 1 had been sprung.

Mistress was having coffee out in the screened porch. While the view here wasn't as spectacular as that from the back deck, it was cozy and there was a delightful little breeze this morning.

I was still getting my bearings. I looked at Katherine, somewhat blankly.

She glanced at Her watch. "It's almost 7:00PM, candy. You had quite the nap."

She laughed and I couldn't help but manage a little laugh myself as I rather unsubmissively flopped down on a chair. I was still feeling a bit wobbly.

Mistress smiled at me kindly. "A bit dramatic, I must admit, slut. But...I couldn't resist."

I had to smile. I was more aware of the collar around my neck at this moment a bit more than at most other times.

My main feelings at this moment were hunger and wondering if any clothes and whatnot had been packed for me, since I wasn't conscious at the time of the trip up here.

Mistress seemed to read my mind. "There's dinner in the kitchen, pet. Your bags are by the front door, along with your phone."

"Thank You, Mistress," I managed, and felt sleepy again. I curled up on the chair and gave in to that feeling.

I slept perhaps another forty-five minutes and felt more normal upon waking this time. I grabbed something to eat, unpacked my bags, and came back out to see if Mistress needed anything.

Katherine motioned for me to sit. She regarded me with eyes that were simply pleased; not appraising, not passionate, not controlling, not mischievous. Just happy, with more than a little pride.

"You took a big step, candy, and I know that to you it doesn't feel like a big step at all, and, rather perversely, that's what makes it a big step." I must've looked completely clueless because that's how I felt. Happy as I might be to be praised, I had no idea what She was talking about.

Mistress continued, Her face with the same happy and proud expression. "Yesterday when you drank that glass of water, that was a leap. You didn't question or hesitate. You simply obeyed; immediately, happily, cheerfully. That was a monumental moment -- for Me, for you, for us."

Her smile increased and She leaned over and hugged me tightly to Her. I closed my eyes and felt the tiniest tear form at the corner of my left eye. "I love You so much, Mistress," I whispered.

She squeezed me tighter. "I love you, candy. You make me so proud in so many ways."

It's corny but had I died that moment I'd have felt my life was complete.

Mistress pulled back and held my arms as She gazed at me. "I do want to reassure you that what you took last night was nothing harmful. You just slept, deep enough that I could arrange to have you buckled into the car, make the drive here, and get you out of the car and into bed without you waking up. You weren't roofied -- nothing happened to you that you can't remember."

She laughed softly. "Just a quick trip up to the lake!" I laughed too.

"As for logistics. Tomorrow is the party, as you know. After 12 noon, I'll need you to ... go to your room, as it were, and not come out until I come and get you." I listened, smiling, at this point enjoying the mystery for what it was, with no other feelings.

"Then we're on vacation for two weeks! I thought we both could use the break." Her perfect casualness was one of Mistress' most endearing qualities.

"Thank you so much, Mistress, for the party, whatever it may be, and for vacation." I was trying to think of something rather deep and inspirational to say but a simple thank-you was the only thing I could muster.

Katherine smiled. "My pleasure, pet," She said, the mischievous look now engaged a bit.

Mistress got up. "Let's have a drink out on the deck before bed, candy. Gin and tonic for Me, and whatever you like."

I got up and went to make drinks, beaming inside and out.

* * * * *

Saturday morning was one of those mornings that people buy houses on the lake to enjoy. Sunny but not too warm, a gentle breeze, the views postcard-spectacular.

Mistress was still sleeping so I'd crept out of bed to make coffee. The gently moving water of the lake splintered the sunlight into a thousand tiny sparkling flecks. Pretty far out I could see a small boat -- someone trying to catch a few, early. If I didn't blink the whole scene blurred slightly and became a watercolor painting.

The smell of my coffee drifted up and stirred me. I had a sip.

Standing there it occurred to me that by giving up everything I had, I had gotten everything I really wanted. Without ever trying to or thinking about it, I'd won the lottery -- financially, sexually, emotionally.

I heard sounds coming from inside and I set my coffee down and went into the bedroom.

I brought Mistress Her coffee and it was decided that breakfast would consist of pastries and muffins from Masion de Pain, a town fixture for decades, renowned for their amazing baked goods.

I stripped and turned on the shower. The clock seemed to be moving in slow motion today.