K's Candy Ch. 021

Story Info
Party time, but not THE party.
2.8k words
4.54
4.1k
3

Part 21 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 21 Party time, but not the party

The party was coming up, and everything about it was handled with the same secrecy that had surrounded my visits to Dragon Studio. Normally I would've been the one doing all the legwork in advance of Mistress entertaining guests, but She had contracted the services of a party planner and I was kept in the dark. Cheerfully, lovingly, kept in the dark.

All this got me into a long think about how D/s relationships, while simple on the surface, are riddled with complexity. The simple part: She says, I do. Many a sub (and Dom/me) could learn a lot from that dictum.

Then there is the complicated part. One can become more and more submissive, one can truly surrender, and I thought of myself as surrendered to Mistress, without a doubt. But life isn't a Gor novel -- no matter how deeply one submits, one continues to be a person and doubts, dreams, desires that never go away. And they shouldn't -- one has to have something of substance to offer to the Other. And surrendering parts, or all, of oneself, doesn't mean denying that some parts continue to exist.

I had to laugh at myself a little bit -- all these mental calisthenics to approach the idea of asking Mistress about why all the secrecy concerning the party. But this is the value of what I have surrendered. Never blind; eyes wide open. Trusting and willing, but eyes wide open. In my estimation that made what I was giving over worth giving.

So, I asked, framing the question in terms of I wish I were involved because getting ready for the party felt like something I should be doing as part of serving Her. This was a real concern, albeit a convenient hook for my questions.

Katherine laughed softly, most likely in appreciation of exactly that convenient hook. "Normally, slut, you would of course be doing all the running around and arranging and whatnot. But this gathering is different."

The word hung in the air. She let it sit there a long moment, the silence making that word seem to echo and fill the room. Different.

Finally, Mistress picked up the thread again. I exhaled, not even aware that I'd been holding my breath. "This party is really about you, pet. And you shouldn't be arranging your own party, should you?"

Nothing much else to do but nod and say "yes, Mistress," which is what I did. "Good girl," She said with that smile that just melts me.

Mistress' tone turned a little more businesslike. "I need you to run a couple of errands while the party planner is here. She's due shortly."

My phone beeped. Katherine got up, so I checked the phone:

Dry cleaners

Pick up My order at Vintage Expressions. Jade will have it for you.

I'd never heard of Vintage Expressions, but there was a map link next to the name. The store was in the city, half an hour's drive perhaps. I'd do the dry cleaners, which was local, and then head there.

X X X X

Vintage Expressions was in the part of the City known as Bravo, referring to Below Rachel Vane. Rachel Vane Boulevard, named after the daughter of a long-ago multi-term mayor and (reportedly) major gangster, separated the original city from the area to the north that the city had over decades expanded into.

For a long time, Bravo was a neglected and mostly deserted neighborhood, the kind of place one wouldn't want to be caught after dark. But as is the cycle of urban growth, death, and renewal, sharp investors saw low prices and a place that could become hip with the right sort of changes, and now Bravo was an area with good nightlife, quirky to somewhat upscale retail, and interesting new restaurants. In the mood for Korean/Mexican mashup on a Friday night? Bravo was the place to go.

What Bravo didn't excel at was having a lot of parking available, but today luck was with me and I found a spot on the street not too far from the shop.

I reached Vintage Expressions and it looked closed. Hmm...not promising. Then I spotted the sign on the door:

BY APPOINTMENT -- CALL ...

I dialed the number and a woman answered after two rings.

"Vintage Expressions."

Her tone didn't seem particularly welcoming, but I was here to pick up Katherine's order, not make new friends.

"Hi... I'm picking up an order for Katherine Blackwell. I was told that Jade would have it ready?"

"Be there in a minute." She hung up.

I put my phone back in my purse, thinking that Vintage Expressions could stand to improve their customer service a bit, when I heard some noises from inside and saw a light go on.

A woman emerged from the back and came to the door and unlocked it, letting me in. "Come in," she said, her tone not exactly icy but not extremely welcoming either.

I entered and studied the surroundings a moment. As one would expect, a lot of vintage clothing. I mused that this place was popular on Halloween, and with the Steampunk crowd.

"I'm Jade," the woman said by way of introduction. I introduced myself and she nodded.

Jade was probably in her mid to late 20s. Tall ... 5-10 at least, with long jet-black hair, punctuated by three full-length streaks of bright pink. The effect was striking, captivating.

She was wearing a casual leather ensemble, real from what I could tell. A short-sleeved top that reveled the full sleeve tattoo down her left arm, and a few individual tattoos on her right. The top was low cut enough that I was able to appreciate Jade's very well-done boob job; money well spent, whatever it cost.

Jade's tight leather pants hugged her perfectly. The bare midriff made more ink somewhat visible. I resisted the urge to look down; as obsessed as I was with shoes and boots, I probably had been staring at her too long already.

Jade's brown eyes looked at me intently a moment and I felt vaguely uncomfortable. She allowed a little smile to crease her lips. "How is Katherine, by the way? I haven't had a chance to talk to her lately."

OK, a friend of Mistress'. I had to absolutely be on my best behavior here...not that I wouldn't anyway. "She's great, thank you."

I smiled, deciding not to ask Jade how she knew Mistress...perhaps Jade would volunteer the information in the course of pleasant conversation.

My phone went off. I was going to ignore it, being polite.

Jade kept looking at me. "You may want to get that."

I thought that was a somewhat odd thing for her to say, but I absently pulled out my phone. I looked at it.

9070 6627

Jade giggled wickedly. "Let me guess. Your phone just said 9070 6627."

I gulped softly and nodded.

She quite boldly looked me up and down. "It is my lucky day!"

I instinctively looked down and bit my lip. My head snapped back up and Jade moved past me and locked the front door.

Jade hooked a finger through the ring on my collar and started walking. "Come along, slut."

She led me through the store and into the office. At the back of the office was a door secured with a padlock. Jade produced some keys from the desk and opened it. She turned on the lights as we entered. The room was a smallish but fully functional BDSM studio.

Jade looked at me. "Strip. Leave the heels on."

Jade locked the door and I got undressed. "Vintage clothing does OK, but I make more money ... entertaining back here." We both knew what the "entertaining" consisted of.

"Men, of course." She smiled a bit dismissively.

"The money is good but it's not particularly interesting for me." I stood there, naked now but for collar and heels and Jade took me in, fully, Her eyes examining me as She slowly circled me.

"This won't earn me any money but will be a lot more fun."

The tone of Jade's voice made a shiver go up my spine. I took a deep breath. Focus and relax, I told myself. Everything you do is for Mistress, it serves Her, and that has to be the most important thing.

Jade seemed to be in no hurry. Her movements were practiced and confident, not in any way rushed. There was a certain reassurance I found in this, for whatever reason.

I was bound, well spread. My arms spread wide above me, in cuffs that attached to adjustable chains that hung down from the ceiling. My legs were spread almost painfully wide by a spreader bar; I could feel the strain in my thighs. Jade adjusted the chains above so that just the toes of My shoes touched the floor.

I tried my best to breathe normally. Focus, relax. Serve Mistress in this.

Jade smiled, glancing at Her phone. "Katherine told Me to take My time with you, candy. We have all day to play."

I felt as though some response was required of me. "yes, Miss," I said.

Jade smiled again. "Katherine said you were a very good girl."

Jade went over to a cabinet and opened the second drawer, pulling out what looked like a penis gag. My eyes locked onto it a moment, and then I felt Jade's eyes on me and I looked up.

Her smile could've meant just about anything. She leaned in and whispered. "In your position, slut, a girl will often feel undue pressure to communicate. I don't want you to have to worry about that."

Jade giggled slightly and reached down. I felt Her hand on me, then the penis part of the gag was inside me. I blushed and whimpered a little -- the realization that I was wet, and my unvoluntary clenching to the inserted object made me suddenly shrink, and sink, as the humiliation slowly washed over me like a wave. I shuddered inside and felt my cunt ooze a little more.

My reactions were not lost on Jade, and She smirked in satisfied fashion as She slowly bobbed the penis end of the gag in and out of me. "Your Mistress is right, slut -- you are a good girl. So responsive and willing. So ready for anything."

Jade pulled the gag out and slipped it into my mouth; I moaned a bit as the taste of my own sex filled my head.

Her eyes looked deep into mine. "Taste that, cunt. Breathe deep and smell it. The scent and taste of your slutty desire. The taste and smell of your complete submission."

She secured the gag behind my head and stepped back. Her eyes swept over me again...admiring Her handiwork, perhaps, or trying to sort through a score of possibilities of things she might do to me. I closed me eyes, mouth involuntarily sucking on the penis end of the gag, that taste silently pressing on me from inside. Jade had been right about me not wanting to have to worry about what to say, or when. The gag was good in that regard; rendered speechless, I couldn't say the wrong thing.

I heard a noise and realized it was Jade's phone. Jade picked it up and answered it. She turned her back and spoke briefly to whoever had called her. I couldn't make out the conversation.

Jade looked at me again and laughed a little. "Turns out I have to handle something, slut. It won't take long". She turned on Her heel and left the room as my eyes went wide a moment. I heard what sounded Jade locking the door from the outside. That came as something of a relief.

Accidentally or on purpose, Jade had positioned me in such a way that I could clearly see the clock on the opposite wall. I tried not looking at it, which lasted all of ten seconds.

Ten minutes. Fifteen. I engaged myself in the pseudo-problem of how long before I should start getting nervous. It was a pseudo-problem because I would get nervous when I got nervous and arriving at some predetermined time to have elapsed wasn't going to change that.

At the twenty-minute mark, I did some strenuous tugging at the bonds, and then glanced over at my purse/phone. I wasn't going anywhere without assistance.

Two minutes later Jade returned. I breathed a sigh of relief through my nose; an odd sensation.

"Customers. Can't live with them, can't shoot them." Jade laughed and looked at me intently.

"Now where were we?"

I looked at her a moment, then looked down, grateful again for the gag.

Jade moved closer. She yanked my head back by the hair with one hand and slid the other one down my torso. My eyes snapped open as She faced me, inches away.

I felt Jade's hand slide down. She grasped my sex in Her hand and squeezed it...kneading it in Her fingers. I felt myself turn what must've been a very entertaining shade of red as I felt my wetness flow out over Her fingers.

Still holding my head back by the hair, Jade leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm...responsive little thing. So ready and willing...wide open and oozing."

I panted through my nose. Jade squeezed more firmly.

"Your Mistress tells me that you don't get to cum too often."

I closed my eyes, half fighting the feelings and half embracing them. Jade's statement was insidious -- I could take it to mean that She was going to let me cum, or I could assume it was a taunt. Ignoring it, perhaps the wisest course, was impossible, given my position and what She was doing to me right now.

Jade kept up the slow firm kneading. I had to completely fight my desire or else I'd explode in no time.

She kissed my neck, Her voice dragging me down into that place where the options, the will, are stripped away like water flying off an ice cube hurtling into a furnace. "Poor baby...never gets to cum...seems so unfair...you're such a good girl after all..."

The noises I made through the gag almost scared me. I closed my eyes tight and tried desperately to think about something, anything, other than what was happening. Think of...shopping list, my period, getting the dry cleaning...but none of that worked. My face contorted as I felt I was about to explode. I screamed...inside, cried inside...nothing could stop it now...

Then, nothing.

I felt a sort of wave in the darkness, but it wasn't my orgasm. It was the shock of denial, the feeling of having been taken right to very edge and then dropped off. But like Wiley E. Coyote in those old cartoons, I didn't drop off that cliff...I somehow floated there for what seemed like minutes, but what was probably only a few seconds, and then thudded to the leaden reality of having been denied.

I groaned loud around the gag and my head slumped.

I wasn't really aware of the bonds being undone. I was next aware of kneeling on a mat of some sort. I looked up and Jade was crouching in front of me.

"That was a lot of fun, but not so fair to you." I couldn't tell if Her words and smile were genuine or not.

"I have something else in mind. This won't be nearly so stressful."

Jade laughed and got up and undid the gag. She tosses it aside and picked up another one She's obviously had ready. This one was like the first one on the inside but had a large protruding dildo on the outside. I knew where this was headed.

Jade ordered me onto my back. She got up and straddled me, knees holding my arms down. She worked Herself into the dildo sticking up from my gag and lowered Herself until it was buried in Her.

In this position I couldn't see the clock, but it didn't take Jade long. I was appreciative of the mat beneath me as Jade wasn't very gentle in fucking Herself silly. She grabbed me by the hair at one point and vigorously used me like a battering ram, pounding Herself until She exploded.

All the while I was caught in that place...humiliated, but excited to feel such humiliation. Ashamed to be excited, and excited by the shame.

Cleaning up afterwards, I thought about those feelings and thought about how, without guidance, those feelings could easily become self-loathing, and from there lead nowhere at all good. But with Katherine's love and control and care, that feeling was nothing more than one more aspect of serving Her. It was me, a part of me that was part of the being She loved and cherished.

I got myself dressed again and Jade hugged me as I was about to leave. The hug and her words were surprisingly warm.

"Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, candy. Your Mistress is a lucky woman."

I thanked her and headed back to my car, feeling oddly refreshed. Empty, but in a good way.