Ku Ku Ka Choo Mrs. Robinson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,923 Followers

"That is entirely up to you Allen. If you treat me with respect, follow the rules and don't take me or my body for granted, there will be more rewards. If you abuse those privileges, the rewards will go away, like I said, it's up to you. If you promise not to reach or grab I'll give you a little incentive."

Nodding in agreement with eyes as big as saucers, with the moonlight beaming in I opened the robe long enough for him to get a good view of my lace panty covered pussy. He sounded like he was choking, or at least making some sort of animal sound as I closed it. I kissed him deep with my body pressed to his, patted his hairy chest and bid him goodnight. I was so horny and turned on I almost gave in to rubbing one out, choosing in the end not to, it would only make me hornier. Fresh panties and a good night sleep would have to do.

The ride to the airport was mostly silent, no animosity or the sort, simply quiet and mostly talked out after a week together. His mom was waiting for us at the airport, we got our luggage and headed home. Allen was a wise young man, he didn't show me any favoritism, try to hold my hand or put his hand on the small of my back. He was polite and helpful, nothing more, making his mother beam with joy watching her son become a man.

He stopped in Sunday to say goodbye. He stayed twenty minutes to a half hour, at the door he held me tight as we kissed goodbye. I knew he wanted to feel me, I made it clear we weren't doing that tonight. He needed to learn my body was not there for the grabbing any time he wanted or felt the urge. He was a gentleman, not forcing me or pouting. As we parted I whispered in his ear to save himself for me and patted his bottom as he turned to go.

"I love you Diane."

"Love you too Allen, see you at the end of semester."

My week away left me with a pile of work to catch up on, I dove right in and kept myself too busy to spend much time thinking about my relationship with Allen. I thought of him daily and we texted every few days, but I didn't have time to dwell on him. Sitting on the patio with my skirt hiked up, cup of coffee in one hand and a book in the other would bring a smile to my face. I'd look over at the bushes where three little boys masturbated looking at my legs and now, I was seriously considering taking one of those young men's virginity in my bedroom later in the summer.

The week before Allen was to move off campus and come home for the summer I had a surprise visit from his mom. Trudy and I had been friendly almost thirty years, but had never been close, even though we'd lived next door to one another all that time. She popped in at my regular break time and shared a cup of coffee with me on the patio. I grew tired of the fidgeting and nervous chatter.

"What's on your mind Trudy, you haven't come over for coffee in fifteen years or more."

"Well Diane, I'm sure you know Allen is smitten with you. I'm not sure what went on during spring break but he hasn't stopped talking about you since. Everything is Diane this or Diane that, did you make love to my boy while you two were in Florida?"

I laughed softly, then spoke. "I'm glad you didn't hold back Diane, to answer your question, no I didn't sleep with Allen in any sense of the word. He held my hand at times or put his arm across my shoulders if we walked the beaches at dusk, we swam together, lay on the beach together and had fun, but I did not bed your son."

"Diane will you promise me that you won't sleep with Allen? He's just a boy."

"You need to open your eyes Trudy, he's no longer a boy, he's a handsome young man. I can't promise you anything Trudy, and you shouldn't ask me to. If for some reason we would end up in bed together, would you rather have him with a woman who is disease free and will teach him properly? Or with some campus slut who's fucked everything in pants?"

"I ... I never thought about it like that."

"Well you'd better start, cuz that boy is determined to lose his virginity and you'd better get used to the fact that your boy doesn't want to be cherry any longer. He's ready to bust his nut, are you ready to accept that fact mommy? Or are you expecting to keep him in short pants and chaste until he weds?"

It was clear she was flummoxed and not sure what to think or say. She thanked me for the coffee and the input, she had much to think about. That evening I got a call from Allen telling me his mother had called to say it was okay for him to screw me. I was laughing so hard I thought my pants would never dry.

"Your mother said WHAT?"

"She told me she'd come to see you and you told her I was tired of being a virgin and would she rather have me with you or some campus slut. Did you really say that?"

"In a round about way, but not quite like that. She was talking about how you're her boy and asked if I slept with you in Florida. I told her I hadn't and that you were no longer a boy, you had grown into a man. She asked me to promise I would never bed you, I told her I couldn't make such a promise, and if you did decide to give up your virginity wouldn't it be better if it were with a disease free older woman instead of some campus slut who's slept with everything in pants."

"Wow, that doesn't sound at all like what she said. Did you really say you wanted to take my virginity?"

"I told you what I said, she came to conclusions I had never inferred. She wanted me to promise I wouldn't sleep with you, I couldn't do that. You're a man that I've come to be very fond of, neither of us have any idea where all of this will go. I suggest we wait until you're home to discuss this any further."

After a bit of chit chat we hung up. I didn't hear from him for a few days, then on the weekend I got a text saying he would be home on Tuesday and would like to take me to dinner. Would six o'clock be okay. I called and asked if he'd cleared it with his mother, his silence was unnerving, then he told me he didn't need his mother's permission, he'd pick me up at 6, he was taking me somewhere nice, please dress up.

On Monday afternoon I ran into his mother as I was going out to bring in the trash bins, she was backing out seeming to be in a hurry. She lowered her window and yelled she was headed to her sister who had started labor on her fourth child, she'd be gone for at least a week, was nice to see me, bye. That settled my dilemma as to how I was going to handle Trudy if I did end up deflowering her son sooner than anticipated. I was conflicted as to whether I should or not, deciding I'd wait to see what his attitude was, along with how he behaved tomorrow evening at and after dinner.

I was pure sex and slut under my black pleated skirt and peach colored satin blouse. Transparent flesh colored bra, black belt and stockings, very thin next to nothing micro bikini panties, 5" black strap heels were the bow on the package. I'd had my hair done in the morning and spent almost 40 minutes putting on makeup before dressing. I was naked as I sat doing my face, envisioning that eager young stud hovering over the top of me with his rod implanted between my legs, back arched, sweat running through the hair on his chest, hearts racing as we both went into orgasm orbit.

That boy wanted dressed up, he'll get dressed up, and if all goes right over the next few day's we'll be naked with his cock rammed into my pussy or pouring seed down my throat. Geez I was horny, would I be able to constrain myself tonight and just let him have a taste, or was I going to cave and fuck him into next week? What if he cums quick, most first timers do, maybe I should suck his dick so he lasts longer if we do fuck. So many questions and scenarios, I've never taken a young mans virginity before, I found myself grinning in a sinister sort of way.

Diane you slut, you're on the path to having your cunt filled with sperm again after so many years. Not just any sperm, young, hot, thick and creamy young sperm. I imagined how full those balls must be, I'm sure masturbation provides release, but it can't be anywhere as pleasurable as being inside a warm sucking pussy. No, he may be used to Rosy Palm and her four sisters, but very soon he'd know the joy of burying his meat deep into a vagina, once that takes place, his hand will never be enough.

The doorbell rang at precisely 6, as I opened it I stood gawking at an even more mature looking specimen of virility than I had spent spring break with. Seeing him in his vested suit and tie, black leather loafers, and that infectious smile, the almost forgotten feeling of vaginal dampness flooded my panties. I caught myself thinking, "oh Diane, you are so going to get fucked this week."

In his now deep voice he addressed me, "Diane you are the epitome of beauty and grace, I've waited an awful long time to take you out formally. We're going to dinner and then dancing in the lounge, my understanding is the four piece band is outstanding, they play Tuesday through Thursday, another group does the weekends." Crooking his arm, "Are you ready Mrs. R."

I felt like a queen as he escorted me to the car, helping me into my seat, glancing at me with those smiles as he drove. I knew where we were going as soon as he told me about dancing in the lounge, only one place in town had such a thing on a Tuesday night, Mama Murrays, one of the most expensive eating establishments in town. Not wanting to eat heavy I ordered the filet mignon, he ordered a New York strip, we shared an order of onion rings and a beer while waiting for the main course.

Conversation was anything but serious, school things, my work, I brought up his mom's sister having a baby. I thought she would have been older. He explained the youngest sister was an oops baby when her mom was 44, her sister hadn't married until she was 29, once married she went into baby making mode and here she was in her early 40's having what she says is her last one. I thought to myself I sincerely hope so.

We had coffee and shared a piece of cheesecake for dessert before finding a booth in the lounge, I had suggested a table, nope, he wanted me all to himself tonight, they would have to go through him if they wanted to get to me. Nursing a beer as the band tuned up there were several men who stopped and asked if they could dance with me later. Most walked away when Allen would tell them I wasn't available, as I said, most, there's always one asshole who doesn't get it and pushes too far.

The more verbal he became the more I sensed Allen becoming agitated. I put my hand on his thigh and told him to handle it with diplomacy, we were in a very fancy place. Allen squeezed my hand and stood, he was easily 6 inches taller than big mouth.

"Sir, I've told you and she's told you she isn't available. You can walk away and maintain your dignity, or I can kick your ass here and now. Your choice, what'll it be?"

He bid us a good night and as far as I could tell he left the lounge altogether. We danced a few fast ones and then a few slow ones, when the band started No One Like You by The Scorpions he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a semi slow dance. Up against his body I could tell he was keeping it together, no hard dick pushing against me, no disturbed nervous breathing.

Then they played Forever Yours by Journey and he pulled me tight to his hips, I so wanted to tilt my hips and push my pussy into him, at the same time I didn't want to look like a slut. Instead I did the next best thing, I rubbed my snatch against his thigh a few times, and there it was, I could feel it grow against my tummy.

"Sorry Allen, I didn't mean to make you hard."

"Yes you did, I'm not complaining, I like it when you're a little slutty, as long as it's me on the receiving end. Walk in front of me please."

By nine we were done dancing and had set the mood for the remainder of the evening. Driving home I put his hand on my upper thigh and held it there, as we pulled into my drive I let it slide high enough that he could feel the clip of the garter belt on my stocking. Emitting from his lips was the same guttural groan I'd heard in Florida. Placing his hand back on the console I sat waiting for him to open my door. As I unlocked my front door he asked if he was coming in, I replied absolutely.

On the love seat he wasted no time.

"Diane, Mrs. R... somehow I can't get past that, sorry. You told me last fall that if I didn't have a girlfriend when I came home from school that you'd consider teaching me about love. I've saved myself for you just as you asked. I could have screwed lots of girls on campus, but I didn't, I saved myself, my question is ... were you serious, or was all of this a tease?"

"No tease Allen. You're attractive, polite to a fault, always kind and gentle with me, I'm assuming you've thought this through. If we end up in bed, you'll no longer be the boy next door and I'll no longer be that nice lady who hired you to mow her lawn. We'll be lovers, are you mature enough to handle that?"

"I've thought about nothing else since spring break, I just don't know what to do next. There has to be more than ripping your clothes off and jumping into bed."

"You begin by kissing me, once we're comfortable kissing you let me lead. I'll show and tell you what a lady likes, after you're used to that you'll begin to lead naturally. So big boy, take off that suit coat and vest, we have some serious necking to take care of."

I took off my heels then pointed for him to remove his shoes. As he settled on the couch I slid into his arms, my hand in the hair on the back of his neck pulling him to my lips. He was a bit stiff at first but soon softened and melted into mine, as though he began to remember how we had kissed in Florida. I opened my mouth and his tongue invaded the open cavity, softly dancing with mine, sucking at times, me sucking his at others.

I let him slide his hand up to my tit and caress, softly pulling the flesh out and then pushing it back against my body. It was obvious by his manipulations that he'd played with a tit or two since spring break. I let him feel the other and then he started unbuttoning my blouse, I didn't want to stop him, but he needed to learn an important lesson. Putting my hand on his I shook my head no.

"Take your time Tiger, we're in no rush. Feel me up, caress me through my clothes, make me want you to open my blouse or lift my skirt. By the way, my tits aren't the only place seeking attention."

He looked down, then at me, I smiled and nodded. His hand was on my mons rubbing gently, as I opened my legs slightly he cupped me with his entire huge hand, forcing my legs to part further. I felt my dress being lifted and told him no, not just yet, to be patient, he'd get to see it tonight, learn to control your lust. I moved his hand and stood, pulling him with me, kissing him, whispering.

"Sweetie, take my blouse off, unzip my skirt and take it off, then I want your shirt and pants off."

With nervous fumbling fingers he slowly unbuttoned my blouse, pulling the bottom out of the waistband, sliding it over my shoulders and lay it on the chair. Next he knelt to unzip and unsnap my skirt, slowly sliding it down my thighs, gasping when my crotch came into view.

"Oh Mrs. R. oh my, I never envisioned, oh my God, this is more than I dreamed of. I love your bush, may I kiss it?"

I put my hand at the back of his head and drew his face to my panty covered pussy, as he kissed he took a deep breath, exhaled and smiled. By now his hands were on my ass and he was squeezing, feeling his fingers in the waistband of my very skimpy panties I slapped one and told him not yet. I turned to sit on the couch while he undressed, as I had imagined, his cock matched the rest of his body, long and thick, having that buried in my different body cavities will feel wonderful indeed.

As we continued kissing I allowed him to remove my bra, his lips slobbering and engulfing my tits. I told him how to suck lightly, to arouse, before attacking them with his lips. How to suck the nipples into his mouth, to nibble on them lightly and sometimes bite down a little harder. I told him every girl was different, he'd have to experiment to see what she liked. My back was arched as I shoved as much tit flesh into his mouth as possible. In a sultry voice I gave him his next command.

"Slide your hand down my tummy and inside my panties, then let it sit on top awhile before you dip into my vagina. Play with the hair, tousle it, pull it teasingly, fluff it up. Rub your fingers back and forth through it, let her know you love it."

Allen was a quick study, feeling me, playing in my pubes, cupping me, it seemed like he was trying to figure out what to do next. I put my hand on his, using my middle finger on top of his I pressed against the vulva, as the outer lips gave way he gasp and when the inner lips invited him in he moaned into my mouth. I moved his finger in and out several times until he had the hang of it and took over fingering me. I was lifting up into him, whimpering softly.

"Allen, take my panties off, then drop your drawers so I can touch."

While he sucked my nipples and fingered my cunt I had my first man induced climax in years. My hips were bucking, chest heaving, soft cries coming from my lips, my body shaking. Allen stopped and looked into my eyes.

"That was an orgasm wasn't it Mrs. R.?"

"Yes honey, that was an orgasm. An orgasm you brought about in my previously neglected body, you're doing well with your lessons. It's time for you to learn how to eat pussy. Would you like that?"

"Whatever you want me to do, just tell me."

I instructed him to kneel as I draped my legs over the edge of the cushion, knees spread, pussy glistening from my climax, little hairs wet from the gush of juice that flowed from me. With only the belt and stockings on I was the picture of eroticism in this boy's eyes, and I was loving every second of it. I told him to kiss my inner thighs, working his way to the slit, then to lick it softly bottom to top using the flat of his tongue.

I was moving my hips in that up and own motion we girls do when we're being properly licked. Once the labia were parted and sufficiently wet, I had him stiffen his tongue and push to the top where he'd encounter my clit. It was hiding under that little hood and he'd need to coax it out to play, which he did with enthusiasm.

"Wrap your lips around the clit area like an O, then as you tongue my clit suck ever so lightly. My hot spot is on the left side, but everybody is different, you'll need to lick until she lets you know. Yes, like that, oh my, oh yes, a little harder Allen. Uh, Uh, Uh, right there baby, I'm almost over the edge, don't slow down. Once I start cumming don't stop until I push you awaaaa, ohhhhh my gosh."

Absolute euphoria flooded my body, my hands were in his hair holding him as tight to my cunt as possible, my hips pushed up into him, my body making little jerks pushing my pussy into his face. As it subsided I pushed his face away but kept my fingers in his hair, softly caressing his scalp, cooing to him how wonderful it had been. Softly squeezing his head between my thighs then letting them flop wide open.

His chin was dripping with pussy juice, he didn't seem to mind a bit, his smile wide and his tongue licking what it could reach. Coaxing him up my body we kissed passionately, Frenching, me tasting my pussy for the first time in my life. I didn't find it to be repulsive at all, especially since it was this stud who'd brought me to this point.

"Sit on the couch Allen. Mama is going to give you a treat I had planned on for later in the week, but you've been such a good boy and ate me so good, you've earned this reward."

His dick was hard as a board and standing up like flag pole, nice and fat, at least 7", maybe a bit more, the head was so blood engorged it looked like he had a plum stuck on the end of it. As I stroked it pre-cum formed on the head, which I leaned forward and licked off, making Allen jump and push upward. His hands were on my head, it was time to teach him the next lesson, how to help a woman enjoy giving head.

R410a
R410a
2,923 Followers