Hotwife Shelly Pt. 01: Photo Blackmail

Story Info
Shelly goes in for a photoshoot and comes out a slut.
9.1k words
4.31
111.7k
120

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelly, we need those professional headshots by Saturday! If we don't get those then the bosses say it will start affecting bonuses." He said to her as she came in his office.

"Why is it such a big deal Mike? I mean it's not like we ever use them for anything except when we go out for sales calls and we haven't been out for a while." Shelly replied.

"You're barking up the wrong tree lady. I'm just a relay for the information. You need to get it done and soon." He said.

"Fine, I have a birthday surprise shoot for Matt set up for tonight and it probably won't be an issue getting a few extra shots and I'll get them to you." She responded while thinking about her boudoir shoot, she had planned for the last few months. Matt loved taking her picture in various stages of undress and playing with herself. She thought about how horny she got from those little shoots and how great the sex is after they finish.

"Oh Yeah?! Can I get a copy of both sets then? The pro shots for the bosses and the good shots for me?" He asked while looking Shelly up and down as she stood in front of his desk then reached down and adjusted himself right in front of her.

"You're a fucking pig, you know that?" She asked as she turned on her heel and walked out. "Keep this shit up and I'll be reporting your ass." She told him over her shoulder as she left his office.

He kept watching her and yelled after her swaying hips as they sauntered away in her sexy little business skirt. "Who the fuck are you gonna report me to? I AM THE HR DEPARTMENT HERE!" He said in a holler for her to hear every word as she walked away and not in a scream because he was mad. On the contrary if anything he was horny and wanted to see more of Shelly with less on. He knew that he would be jerking off over her professional photos as soon as he got them.

Shelly got back to her desk and checked her calendar then called the photo studio she would be going to that night and after three rings the call was answered. "Bedroom Shoots by Paul, this is Annie how can I help you?" The young ladies voice said through the phone.

"Hi, this is Shelly and I have an appointment for tonight and I was wondering if I could adjust it a little bit." She told her on the phone.

"All cancellations need to be called in more than 24 hours in advance." The voice answered in a bored fashion. Almost like she was tired of having to cancel these sessions when the little housewife suddenly got to nervous and chickened out.

"I'm not cancelling, I was wondering if Paul could take some professional photos for my work as well as what he has planned already?" She asked over the phone.

"Let me check." Annie replied. Annie laid the phone down on the surface of the desk where it sat, and Shelly could hear the ambient sounds of the space where Annie was. She heard muffled voices; a man as well as a woman; she took the woman's voice to be Annie's and the males voice to be Paul. After a short exchange, Annie returned to the phone and picked up the receiver. "Yeah, he said he can add that tonight as well. He said he will use it as one of your outfits as well for the actual shoot so make sure that you bring additional underwear to try with it." She told her over the phone, then hung up without waiting for her reply.

Shelly sat back and felt like she had accomplished something and that she was knocking out two birds with one stone. She opened her email and began working again. She worked absent-mindedly for the rest of the day and finally at the end of the day she got up and left for the day. She got to her car and looked around and she caught the eye of Mike as she saw him walk to his car. His gaze was even more lascivious than it was in his office. "Hey good lookin', what ya got cooking? How's about cooking somethin' up for me?" He yelled to her and smiled broadly.

She was disgusted. Mike was a slob and was horrible at his job. She knew of at least four women at work that complained of harassment and those men were all still on the job and most of them got promotions shortly after the harassment. They were promoted away from the problem.

She rolled her eyes and climbed into her small car. She was acutely aware of her skirt sliding up her thigh and dared not look toward Mike because she knew he would be looking at her and seeing her skirt slide and she didn't want to be grossed out again. As she sat down and began lifting her left leg to put it in the car and close the door she finally raised her head and sure enough Mike was openly staring at her legs and when he saw her look at him he smiled that disgusting smile and gave her a thumbs up.

——

She drove home and let work wash away from her. As she neared the house, she noticed that Matt's car was missing which was fine with her. It would allow her to get the clothes for her shoot and he wouldn't know what she was going to wear for it. Then she grabbed a dark gray business suit that had a skirt and a pair of pants to choose from and paired with a dark gray blazer. She grabbed both the skirt and the pants just in case. Also, she rummaged through her drawers and found frilly and lacy underwear and brought those as well. With her bag packed for the shoot she quickly undressed and put on a comfortable outfit. She paired a pink sports bra with a pair of Lululemon black yoga pants. Matt always warned her that they were a little see through when she bent over but they were so comfortable that she figured that was just part of the deal. After getting dressed she left the house and once she was in her car, she typed the address into her phones GPS and was soon on her way.

A short time later she arrived in the industrial part of town where warehouses were more prevalent than homes. She found the address in a subdivided warehouse with multiple doors but only one said Bedroom Photos by Paul. She parked her car in the nearest spot then sat nervous for five minutes as she thought about the fact that another man would soon be seeing her naked. Now she wanted to call it off and just tell Matt that Paul cancelled it. But if she did then what would she get Matt? She turned the car off and opened the door. With trembling hands, she gripped the bag and walked to the door. As she walked in, she saw a man grinning widely with closed eyes behind a tall desk. She couldn't see below his belly, but he was swaying back and forth fractionally. His arm jutted forward and down, and it looked like he must have been holding something just under the counter near himself. As she walked in the door chime sounded and this man looked at her but continued to move forward and back slightly.

"You must be Shelly! I'm Paul and my assistant Annie told me you'd be coming in and that we have a few additional shots to take for your job?" He asked and nodded toward the suit she was holding in her hand. "Show me what you brought with you for our shoot." He told her.

"Here? Shouldn't I change somewhere, or you show me where the session will take place?" Shelly asked.

"We...sure...can...Just...give...me...a..." he seemed to struggle to say as he closed his eyes tight then released whatever he held below the counter and adjusted his belt before walking from the counter. "Follow me Shelly. Let's get you comfortable." He said. As she passed the counter, she tried to figure out what he was doing and to her surprise she saw a young girl stand up from behind the counter. She had a white liquid hanging from her chin and a trail of the same substance that trailed its way from the corner of her mouth. The young girl gave her a friendly smile and meekly waved at Shelly as she passed.

Shelly knew it was cum dripping from that girls face, she had let Matt cum on her face and in her mouth a few times and she knew how degrading it was to be plastered with cum but also how rewarding it was to be able to suck the essence out of a man. She almost felt like it was sucking a part of his soul and ripping it from his body. This idea made her feel like some sort of sexual warrior.

She felt the sexual energy in the office and as she followed Paul deeper into the space, they walked through a large door set in the back of the entry room. Once past the door the space opened up to a large studio. There were different sets around. There was a soft bed with draped cloth surrounding it. There was a plain backdrop with a stool in front of it. In her head she could imagine an actual model standing there taking shots and posing. She felt silly for being there and yet still followed Paul around the space.

As they toured the back part of the studio, she saw a dark mahogany leather couch pushed 10 feet from the back wall and to its right was a false set of stairs and directly behind and to the right was a door. From the way it looked to her she thought of a porn she caught Matt watching once where a girl was interviewed for a part in some event. As she thought about that she brought up images of what she remembered seeing. 'Young girls stripping down for grotesque men, ha I guess that fits here. I wonder if Matt would like to see that?' She thought and let herself imagine it was her and Paul on tape making that same video. She was more impressed with the setup than she thought she would be.

"Alright, Let's see what ya got here.' He said as he took the bag from her and the suit then walked over to the couch. First, he held the suit up and noticed the pants or skirt option. He tossed the pants to the side.

"Hey, I need those for the professional shoot!" Shelly spoke up as she reached for the discarded pants.

"Do you want to look like a woman trying to survive in a man's world or do you want to own your space and demand the recognition you deserve?" Paul asked her. She straightened up and left the pants where he tossed them. "Now, these will do quite nicely." He said as he rummaged through the duffel bag. Shelly felt uneasy as a man was poking through her lingerie and soft underwear. She then looked on as he pulled out a pair of nearly see through panties and held them by the crotch near his face.

'I swear if he sniffs them, then I am out of here!' She thought to herself as she watched this happening. But he simply inspected the black panties before returning them to the bag. She took a deep breath and realized that she was just too worked up and that Paul was going to treat her like a professional.

"Alright Shelly. Put on the work clothes first and we will knock those out before we do the fun ones." He said as he walked to the other end of his studio and picked up his camera. It was a large piece of equipment and she thought that it must have cost him a bit of money. Annie walked in from the front of the office and looked at Paul, "Front doors locked so you have your privacy sir.' Then she turned and looked at Shelly who stood looking for a changing room or somewhere that felt like she would have privacy. "Oh honey, we don't have that here. We have a bathroom, but you'd likely get yourself dirtier in there. You may as well just get changed here and I will help you fix your hair and makeup." Annie told her, then turned and talked quietly with Paul as he was getting prepared.

Shelly sighed deeply then felt resigned to the decision. She told herself it was alright because he was a professional, even though she saw Annie giving him a blowjob at the front. It didn't mean he would treat her the same way and he hadn't been overtly disgusting to her yet. She stood behind the couch which blocked most of her lower body and pushed her pants down. She was acutely aware of how the material felt as it slid over her ass and it felt like each inch of material that came down drew tingles of electricity from her skin. She was thrilled to be so exposed to strangers but also scared. As she looked at them, she realized they weren't looking and didn't seem to care.

She kicked off her sneakers and pushed her pants the rest of the way off and then pulled out her skirt. She stepped into the skirt and pulled it up around her waist. Once she zipped it up and smoothed it out with her hand, she then turned away from them and faced the wall where she lifted her arms to her chest and pulled off her sports bra. With one hand she crossed her chest to block her breasts from being bared in front of them and with her other she rummaged through her bag for a bra. "Don't need a bra for these shots. Just put the shirt and jacket on." The voice of Paul carried across the studio and she looked up to see them both walking toward her. Confused, she looked back at them but followed his direction and grabbed her white blouse and put it on quickly then her suit coat. She buttoned the loose jacket and then stood in front of them like she would stand in front of her coworkers.

"Don't forget the heels Shelly." Paul told her. She looked in the bag then realized the only shoes she brought with her were the slutty pumps she brought for the boudoir shots.

"All I have are these." She said as she held up the large platform shoes with the clear sole.

Paul inspected them from where he was, and Shelly could see his wheels turning in his head. Then watched as he leaned over and shared more words with Annie who simply nodded and quietly spoke back to him. "That's fine dear. We'll just not have your feet in the picture for the business shots. Go ahead and setup on the stool with the back-drop."

Shelly left her bag where it was on the couch and walked over to the stool where she leaned against it as she sat. As she leaned against the stool to sit, she felt it shift under her and watched as the material under the feet of the wooden stool bunched up a bit. She sat on the stool, her long legs reached down, and the nose of both shoes were able to touch the ground easily. Paul raised his camera and began taking shots of her. "Back straight" CLICK, "Turn this way," CLICK, "Raise your leg" CLICK, "Look over this way," CLICK. He continued his instruction as he moved around the room and took multiple shots. He then stopped and walked up to Shelly, who was still on the stool, and pointed the preview screen at her to see what shots he took.

He quickly scrolled through a handful of shots and seemed quite satisfied with himself as he then walked away. "We will clean these up and will get them where they need to go. Will you want to take these separate or would you rather we send them for you instead?" He asked her.

"They need to be there by tomorrow so would you be able to send them? I always get too busy and forget things like that." Shelly said as she reasoned it would be super easy for him to just forward those pictures for her over to Mike.

"No problem, we will have them out tonight. Make sure before you leave, that you give Annie the details on where they will be going." He told her. "Now let's get to the pictures you've been waiting for. Come back over to the couch and lean against the back."

"Should I get changed again?" She asked as she walked over.

"Nah, I think that your husband will love these as well. Now bunch your skirt up and hold the hem just below the crotch of your panties. We want you to really showcase your long legs for these shots." CLICK. "Lose the jacket and lean over toward me," CLICK. She watched as he danced around her taking pictures from different angles before changing her poses. Sometimes he would be far and sometimes he would be near, but he always seemed to be taking pictures. "Now unzip your skirt and slowly let it fall to the floor." CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. She heard his camera rapid fire with clicks as he got an entire series of her skirt coming down.

She then stood in her white blouse and beige panties right in front of Paul. He looked at her and was staring at her panties and looked unpleased. Then he walked towards her and over the couch to her bag and grabbed the black panties he saw earlier. "Put these on and we will do that again." He handed her the sheer panties and walked back to his previous spot then began taking more pictures as she shyly pushed her beige panties off then pulled up her sheer ones. Then she stepped into her skirt again and pulled it up. Finished by zipping it before looking at Paul.

"Alright, Now lean back on the couch and lift one of your legs so your foot is resting on the top of the couch and lean toward that foot like you are fixing your shoe." He directed her. She obeyed and lifted her foot. She had to bunch up her skirt in order for it to fit and as she lifted her leg, she could feel a shot of cool air as it brushed against her. She felt her nipples stiffen under the blouse and she felt tingles in her body. As she lifted her leg, she realized that Paul and Annie will be looking right at her panties and wondered how closely they looked as they were taking photos. Her thought was quickly answered when she watched Paul reach down and push his growing erection to the side. It made her feel strong and guilty for being able to turn another man on. She heard him click his camera as he took a series of pictures and got into a rhythm where she only listened to his directions.

Once he was done with the couch she was still fully dressed, and he brought over a wooden chair. He directed her to lean over the chair to undue her shoes one at a time. As she did so he got close to the top of her blouse and she peeked down to what the shot was and realized that he was going to be taking pictures down her top to her breasts. Then he had her sit in the chair backwards causing her legs to open and her black panties to become visible again.

"No, no. That's not what I want." He said with a thoughtful expression. Then he returned to her bag and looked for a few moments before coming back with a small black shelf bra made of lace and matching thong panties along with a pair of thigh-high stockings. This photoshoot was going from sexy to obscene, but Paul was a professional and she just had to trust his process. She stood up after taking the small articles from him and they led her over to the bed scene and she began undressing. First her white blouse came over her head. She heard the clicking of Paul's camera but continued on. Then she again unzipped her skirt and let it pool at her feet. Finally, she pulled down her panties and handed them to Annie who stood very close as Paul continued his photo assault.

She quickly got dressed with her back to Paul and Annie and then shyly turned around at the foot of the bed. Paul had her pose in different spots and many poses. She began to forget that he was a stranger and simply did what she was told. "Pinch your nipples for me Shelly!" Paul said to her. This broke her out of her trance and she once again became worried that this was too much. She tentatively reached up and with the index finger and thumb of each hand she cradled the nipple of each breast and gauged that they were already very excited.

"They're already hard Paul." She told him matter of factly as she stood a few feet from him. Her legs spread open shoulder width. Paul took his pictures from different angles and ignored her comment. Shelly pinched her nipples as she was told and felt a tingle of pleasure shot from her nipples to her pussy. Paul captured the movement in her face as he caught her in a soft moan.

"Now release a nipple and put your hand in your panties." Paul told her.

"You want me to play with myself in front of you? I can't do that." She said back.

"I want it to look like you are. You don't actually have to do anything. This is for your husband to see, remember?" He said as he kept shooting his camera.

She quickly reasoned with herself and soon Paul watched as her hand snaked down her stomach and dipped below the hem of her panties. She left it there and looked at Paul's camera.

"Now, act like you are excited and you are trying to orgasm." He instructed to her. Shelly tried to make her face look like she thought it does when she's cumming. She could tell that it wasn't what Paul was looking for. She had a bad idea and slowly lowered her hand down further until she could feel her pussy lips. She was surprised at how wet they were and slowly she ran a finger back and forth along the slit. She noticed that Paul was becoming more active and even saw him adjust himself again. She smiled to herself as she kept sliding her finger back and forth. "Would you sit on the edge of the bed while you do that and put one leg up on the bed and the other on the floor." He instructed her. She stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed. It was easy to hike up her leg but found it odd to push her hand down the top of her panties.