Kumar Apartments Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simran hits her elbow on Sweta's arm and says: Try to understand Sweta, her brother-in-law is here right, ha ha ha! And her husbands out for job, so why ill she come with us. Ha ha ha!

Bhawna laughs and join the conversation and say: Ha ha ha! Yeah, I asked her to take Akash too with us but she didn't agree.

Simran winks and says: of course! What's the fun in a party compared to being alone with... ha ha ha!

Shobha: Oh god, you guys are too much, spare that poor fellow now.

Shobha might have said to spare me, this poor fellow, but in my mind I was saying, please don't spare this poor fellow, instead just pounce on me all of you and let us get in some real action.

Shobha then continues her talk and say: You guys are gonna make hin run away on his first day in here itself. Aren't you getting late for your party?

Sweta: Oh yeah, now she wants us to leave as soon as possible, let's go friends, we shouldn't be the ants on her butter cake anymore, ha ha ha!

Now I was 200 percent sure what the butter cake meant.

Bhwana: Let's go now, it's getting late. Let Shobha have her butter cake peacefully, who cares, I am looking forward to a birthday cake.

Wait a minute, what's a birthday cake now?

Sweta: Ha ha ha! Yeah! I am having my birthday next month!

Simran turns to me and says: I hope, hope we won't be late by then. How many days are you here for Akash?

Me: I will be here, I haven't planned anything yet.

Sweta: By the way we got a new cake at Swati's house too, you guys know that right?

Swati, the girl I met in the lift, she has a new cake too? What was that supposed to be, now I was again confused on the conclusion i determined out for the butter cake term.

Suddenly Shobha says: Ok ok, will talk that later. You guys should make a move now.

I felt that was a forceful comment by Shobha, might be she wanted to end the topic before it was getting more conversation over it in my presence.

Bhawna tearfully says: Yeah guys, let's go, let them have peace together, ha ha ha!

Every one of them gave a goodbye hug to Shobha and the last one was Simran who hugs her and as she hugs Shobha hopped a bit on her toes, I wonder did Simran just squeezed her ass, I was unable to see but it was not that difficult to make out as well.

I opened the door for them as they walked towards me. One by one they went our smiling at me and I stood blushing.

Shobha in the last of the line stops at the door and say: Have fun girls!

Bhawna turns and says: You too, Shobha bhabhi, ha ha ha!

I knew exactly why she said that and at the same time, Shobha looks at me and gives a fake angry look. Then she looks back towards them again and says: Ok ok! get lost now girls, Babayeee!

Shobha closes the door and starts walking inside while I stood at the door for a second and scrolled each of them in my memory, I was a bit disappointed as they left but then I realised, its only me and Shobha again... All alone once again!

To be continued...