Kumar Apartments Ep. 04

Story Info
A Pleasant Morning With Cousin-Sister Swati.
8.9k words
4.63
15.6k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narrated by Amit

Hello, this is Amit here, you read about me and my cousin sister Swati in Kumar apartments part 2. As you read from me last time how I arrived in Bangalore for a job search and was staying at my unkles house. It was almost 15 years later I was seeing my cousin sister Swati who was now a grown-up teen beauty and moreover a very naughty girl inside which I came to know in the hot Whatsapp chat I had with her previous night.

----------------------------------

The next morning I got up late, I am not used to sleeping late but since yesterday it was a special night having some steamy chat with Swati, I couldn't help myself from not being awake late night. I took my cell phone to check the time and was horrified to see it was already 10 o clock. I jumped off my bed thinking what will uncle or aunty might think of me. I thought to hurry for a bath but then I saw a few notifications on my phone. It was a few WhatsApp messages, I got excited for a fraction of second thinking if Swati have messaged, but to my disappointment, she didn't. I thought to message her first from my end and texted: hi, good morning.

After sending her the message I checked on other messages that had come. It was one of my school friends who work in Bangalore city itself. He texted me regarding some job interviews in his company and I wrote him back to meet him today. After that, I was about to go for a bath when Swati replied back.

Swati: Hello! Gm.

I texted her back immediately: Hi!

Me: Hi...

Swati: Got up sleepy head?

Me: Yeah, where are you?

Swati: In my room, where else?

Me: I got up late, did uncle or aunty say anything about me?

Swati: No, they didn't. Dad went for his job by 8:30 and mom is busy with her work. Why? What happened?

Me: Nothing, just thought they might be thinking wrong about me for getting up so late.

Swati: Naah! Nothing like that, I told you right, mom is too busy with her work. You can come out now.

Me: yeah I will was thinking shall I take a bath and come instead.

Swati: Yeah, you should. Might be too dirty after last night. (wink smiley)

I knew what she meant, I replied: No, not for that, I always get up early and take bath early as well. Just overslept today as I was tired yesterday.

Swati: Yeah, I know what made you so tired. Lol!

Me: Stop creating the other meaning for everything. Ok, wait I will bath and come.

Swati: Why don't you just cum... And then take a bath. Lol!

Me: You are too much, wait.

Swati: Ok!

I started getting up from my bed, really it was hard to farewell my cozy blanket. The cold climate and warm blanket, I just wish if Swati was here, I would have pulled her inside my blanket and fucked the shit out of her. suddenly she texted me again.

Swati: Still on the bed? Lazy ass!

I replied: Yeah, feeling lazy. Why do you ask?

Swati: Nothing, just asked.

Me: Tell me, what happened? Are you missing me?

Swati: Huh bullshit, your reply reflexes tell all that who is missing whom. Lol!

She was right on that but still, I texted an excuse saying: nothing like that, the phone was in my hand itself.

Swati: If that so, then bye.

I knew she was playing around so thought to play along and texted: Ok, I admit, I was missing you. Happy?

Swati: shall I believe that? Why are you missing me?

Me: Don't act so innocent.

Swati: I don't have to, I am an innocent kid, don't you know that, ask my dad. Lol!

Me: I won't ask uncle for that, I will ask your mom, she will tell exactly how innocent you are.

Swati: Ahh! Please don't bring her now, she is my mood spoiler.

Me: Ha ha ha! Why coz she knows you better than uncle?

Swati: What do you mean?

Me: Nothing, so what are you doing?

Swati: Lying on my bed. (wink smiley)

Me: Want me to join?

Swati: Ha ha ha! You cant? Mom is in the kitchen.

Me: So you mean, if she wasn't, you would have let me in?

Swati: Noo! I didn't mean that, by the way, what would you do if I let you in my room right now?

Me: I will let you know that if you let me in.

Swati: Then you will have to wait a lot dear, coz you will have to work a lot for that day.

Me: Oh really! Attitude?

Swati: Yeah sort of, you can take it in that way.

Me: So, did you enjoy last night?

Swati: You think I did that for some fun, that was just a trick to pull your inside out.

Me: Well if that so, then it was a two way, I pulled your inside out too. But I do accept, I enjoyed it at the same time.

Swati: Why? Was it your first time with a girl to have some hot talk?

Me: No, not that, I have had a few hot chats during my college life but something was different last night.

Swati: Why so?

Me: Cant explain, but it was fun and the best one I guess so far.

Swati: I know that you can explain it as I know that you do have the reason why you enjoyed it. You just don't what to say, right?

Me: God, you are good at extracting things out of people's minds.

Swati: Why? Did I catch you right?

Me: Yeah, sort of, every word of you leaves a spark in me to talk more.

Swati: Then say it, why, why was it the best so far for you?

Me: Maybe coz you are my sister, I mean cousin sister.

Swati: So?

Me: It's like a taboo, and that makes it more exciting. I think so, that's the reason I got it. Like when someone gives that feeling that we never thought to have from them, that's more exciting one.

Swati: What type of feeling?

Me: Come on, as if you don't know.

Swati: Say it.

Me: You really wanna make me say it, don't you?

Swati: Yeah, so say it for me, brother. Lol

Me: Sexual feeling dear sister. My dear pervert sister.

Suddenly a knock on my room door interrupts us, it was Swati's mom, my aunt. She knocks twice and then says: Amit! Are you awake?

Me: Yes aunty, I am... I am having my prayers.

Aunty: Oh ok Amit, sorry to disturb, finish it and come, your breakfast is ready.

As soon as i felt her footsteps walking away from my door I texted back to Swati: Ok I will hurry and have a bath. Will meet at breakfast.

Swati: Yeah, I too heard you, see you soon big brother. (wink smiley)

I got up, pulled off my clothes, and ran into the bathroom. Usually, I take a 20-minute bath but today it was quick enough to end in just 5 minutes. I put on a washed t-shirt and ¾ short, combed my wet hairs, and went out. I straight away walked to the kitchen where aunty was working. She saw me and said: Did you come so soon coz I called you, you should have finished your prayers Amit.

Me: No-no, I finished it.

Aunty: I know you didn't, your hairs are still so wet. That means you haven't been out of the bath for much time. I shouldn't have disturned you with your prayers...

I stopped her in between and said further: It's not your fault aunty, I got up late myself. I overslept and started my day late. So it's my fault.

Aunty: Ok... ok, whatever you say.

She points her eye towards my back and continues: See, the princess is awake at last.

I looked back towards the direction, she was looking and it was Swati, as cute and beautiful always. Sleepy eyes, messy hair, and with morning glow on her dimple cheeks. She was still in her tiny shorts and a tight sleeveless top that she was in last night. Now I was able to see her milky white slim legs and thighs in the daylight. She was looking HOT! She came into the kitchen and stood right in front of me and aunty.

Aunty: No shame nothing, no sense at all to know what to wear in front of others.

Then with an increase in her tone aunty continues scolding Swati: Idiot, you aren't a small kid now, have some shame in standing like this.

I was no one to say in between the mother-daughter issue. I simply stood shifting my gaze from aunty to Swati and then back to aunty and then again back to Swati as she said: Damn mom! Don't start it already! We are not in the presence of any stranger, Amit is my brother!

I shifted my gaze towards my aunt who got annoyed with her reply and turned back towards the kitchen counter to continue with her work. I turned back to see Swati who looked at me and then she winked at me. She had a naughty smile on her lips and as she ended the wink she bit her lower lips in a seductive way. Bloody fuck, why is she doing that, aunt is right here, maybe she isn't able to see now but she is still here.

I gave a quick turn to check on aunty and then looked back to Swati and made my lips say "what are you doing?" but with no sound.

Then aunty said while doing her work: Yeah Amit is your brother that doesn't mean walk naked in front of him.

Swati: Mom! You are simply making fuzz out of small things, am I walking nude?

Swati looked at me and continued: You tell me Amit, am I nude? See, tell?

I looked her from top to her toe and the back to her eye, gulped a load down my throat and said: Please don't pull me between you both. Neither you are nude and nor aunty is wrong as well.

Aunty felt my support in her protest and said: Yes Amit, tell her am not wrong, make her understand it.

Swati: He also said you are wrong when you said am nude, he said am not nude, so am right too. Amit, don't listen to her, come with me, we will watch some TV programs. It's a lot better than listen to her nonsense.

Aunty: Yeah now go and sit in front of TV, at least have a bath before you start stinking the house.

Swati came towards me and grabbed my arm and started pulling me with her to make me walk. I looked at aunty who is still not seeing us but busy with her work and then I looked at Swati and indicated her shaking my head as a no. But who am I requesting to, its my stubborn spoiled sister. She was finally able to make me walk with her to the living room and then there she pushed me down settling me to fall on the three-seater couch. She walked forward and bend over to take the TV remote from low height TV stand, god! She was doing it purposely. It wasn't required for her to bend so low to make her hand reach the remote control, but she made her self bend a lot more and enough for me to check on her sexy ample ass curves traced over the fabric of her tiny tight short. She stayed in that position for almost 3 to 4 seconds faking as if she is searching something else as well and then she turns her head back to see me checking her out, all she responded was a naughty smile and then got up. She returns to me and sat beside me. There was a lot more space left on the sofa for her slim ass to get settled but she made her self sit stuck to me. She raised her feet and placed her both legs stretched on the center table right in front of our couch. once again purposefully making me admire her silky smooth legs.

She started turning the TV channels and said: so, what do you wanna watch, dear BROTHERRR!

She gave a lot more concentration on her voice when she said the word brother, definitely she was teasing me, maybe reminding me that what kind of brother and sister we were from now onwards.

The kitchen was on the right back direction of us, about at 8 o'clock. I got worried if aunty could see us sitting so close with each other. Aunty was busy inside with her work but if she ever tried she could clearly see how close and attached are the young brother and sister sitting together, not really natural for us to be so close. On the other hand, I felt Swati was enjoying the situation. I guess she was into such sneaky acts. She suddenly increases the volume of the TV and then turns her head back towards the kitchen. I looked to where she was looking, she turns to me at a sudden and places a kiss, a small but a quick naughty kiss on my lips. I stumbled out both in excitement and fear, I regained my senses and asked: What the hell?

Swati placed her hand on her mouth and giggled like a naughty small kid and said: Just did what I felt good, didn't you?

I knew aunty can't hear what we talk due to the high volume of the TV but still a sting of fear kept poking my veins. A fear thinking what if aunty saw when she kissed me. Swati was still looking in my eye and then I recalled she asked me something. I said: I know, it felt good but what if you mom...

She didn't let me say further and brought her face close and placed her lips on my talking lips. Shit! She was kissing me again, she was kissing my lips for real, for real while her mother, my aunt is just a few steps behind in the kitchen. What was she thinking? was she mad! But...! what was I thinking? Why was I not stopping her? Why was I not moving back if it's crazy and risky?

Swati move back and then I realized she didn't even kiss for a whole 1 second, but it seemed to be so long. She laughed and looked towards the kitchen and the back to me. I blinked my eyes several times and then looked back towards the TV, trying to settle my senses back to the present world.

She took her phone out of no were but her short, I tried to search if she has a pocket in her short but she didn't, did she took her cell phone out of her shorts?

She looked at me and said: What? Come we will take a selfie!

It's like I have to start learning now, that only she will talk and am not gonna get to talk back. Before I could say or ask anything she grabbed my shoulder with her right hand and pulled me to herself close to me and zoomed us in her front cam. She was so damn close to me, her right boob in her tight top was rubbing on my left arm. Her smooth arm around my back neck. So smooth that gave me a shiver popping every single hair on my neck.

Seeing us both on the phone screen she says: Smile please, why are you so worried?

She then turns to me and whispers in my year: Don't worry! Mom can't see us...

Every word of her from her lips shot a warm blow of air that tickled my ear lob as her lips were so close to my ears. It almost created a whirlpool in my blood veins. I literally felt a wave of excitement flowing from my ears as she spoke, flowing down to every part of my body. And that includes my dick too. It was her naughtiness, her crazy guts to take that risk that I would have never, the risk of getting caught by her mother. Just that feeling alone made my dick twitch inside my 3/4th short. My body started accumulating a heavy blood rush down in my dick making it inflate with a new kind of excitement and unknown pleasure. I have been with women in my college life, but this was completely a new feeling. Why was it so?

She took 3 to 4 clicks and then settled back as she was. Tapping on her phone, cropping, and editing the color and light of the taken pics. For a movement, she went busy in it, and unintentionally I started gazing her milky white smooth thighs right there few inches away from my hand. My fingers trembled as if they wanted to go touch her thigh but my mind was forcing my hand to be where it is. I was unaware of what Swati was doing and all I was concentrated on her nude thigh. Suddenly she grabs my wrist and places that hand on her thigh. I pulled my fingers away in reflex to what she did. I looked at face her and she says: You can also touch them if you want... rather than only admiring them.

I tried to pull my hand away but she grabbed it tight and did not let me take it off, I said: Damn, you are crazy, aunty is right there and you are like... you are making me mad too.

As soon as I ended my words I heard footsteps approaching us and aunt's voice saying: Here's your tea Amit.

Aunty was right behind as making her steps towards us. Since she was behind she couldn't see my hand on Swati's bare thighs. My heart started beating faster, so fast that I was able to feel the beats running in my chest. But Swati was really crazy, she kept my hand on her thigh as it was, not letting me take away, was she trying to get me caught?

But at the last movement when aunt was about to cross the couch and come in front of us Swati grabbed a cushion with her left hand and placed it over her thigh hiding my hand from the view of aunt.

I almost released a breath of life! I told only one thing to myself... and that was, this girl, Swati! She is a crazy little brat bitch!!!

Aunty came in front of us and gave us 2 cups of tea, one to Swati, and one to me. Swati took her tea with her left hand and I took it with my right hand, poor aunt was least bothered to notice where Swati's right and where my left hand was. Swati turned to me and gave an innocent smile to me. A smile that now didn't have a naughtiness in it. Just an innocent smile... she was good! Really good in her act!

In reply to her smile, I gave a soft squeeze on her thigh under the cushion. Swati hoped on her ass and looked at me from the corner of her eye.

After giving us our cup of tea, I thought aunty might go back but instead, she made herself sat on a single-seater couch just beside Swati and started looking towards the TV screen. I thought it was now an end for my hand to feel her thighs but Swati looked at me and winked and smiled and then took her hand out of the cushion leaving my hand rested on her thighs. I thought to pull my hand back but then she pressed the cushion making my hand under it press her thighs further, as if she wanted to say, let it be there as it was...

I realizing that it wasn't her thigh, her sexy body in her tight top and shorts... It was actually her nature, her daring naughty nature that was making me excited enough to get a boner inside my shorts. My cock was hard, thank god I wore underwear which grabbed it tightly inside my shorts rather than building a tent on my cloth.

Aunt's eyes were glued to the TV screen, Swati was pretending to watch TV, I was looking at the direction of TV but my eyes were on Swati from the corner of it. Swati slowly turned her head to see her mom and then she placed her right hand back inside the cushion and grabbed my hand. Her lips gained a smile and now I was too not in that fear as earlier. Her cunning smile brought a refreshing smile on my face too. Under the cushion, she started playing with my fingers. Twisting her smooth soft girly fingers with my fingers.

Swati took the TV remote and started tuning the channels. She tuned it at a constant pace but at a certain channel she froze for a few seconds more and then she shifted to the next channel.

Suddenly aunt says: Hey! Keep that back. I want to see it.

Swati turned backward to the previous channel. It was some soap opera going on. Some sort of family soap opera, basically the most favorite of any Indian mother's favorite. It's common in India.

Now I got it, why she had a pause on that particular channel while she was tuning, she purposely wanted her mother to see it and ask her to keep it back, as for now, aunt was in her own series world. Swati is damn clever too! Who says pretty girls are dumb??

After noticing her mom for the next 2 minute Swati was sure her mom was too busy in the TV series. She was still holding the fingers of my hand inside the cushion, she pulled my hand a bit higher and towards the hem of her tiny short. Her short was so small that the hem ended at exactly were her thigh started. My fingers tips touched the soft skin of her inner thigh region, so soft, so warm, warmer than the skin of her thigh, warm enough to tell me how hot she is, how fucking hot my sister is! She left my hand there and took her hand out. She did not look at me nor she looked at her mom, all she did was acting innocent and watching TV.

I moved my finger further inside into her shorts, making the tip of my fingers go in through the opening of her shorts. Like a caterpillar, making a fold and then moving forward and then repeat, my fingers acted the same. As far as I went the heat increased, every millimeter I went in my fingertip was feeling warmer, I was able to make out how close my fingers were to her sex. At last, my fingertip hit an end. It was at the part where her thighs and her pussy mound ends. I looked at her and it was clear she was trying hard to keep her eyes open. Definitely, she was enjoying my touch. She immediately realized am watching her. She smiled without looking at me and then rolled her eye towards my direction and then back to the TV again.