Kumar Apartments Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swati gritted her tooth and said: Come here! Come fast!

I got up and rushed to her, guessing what is she up to. She looked around her neighborhood and then let me out in her balcony. She pointed me to the attached balcony and said: That's your room balcony. Go!

I looked and inspected for a second, oh yeah! That's fucking balcony of my room. Since we had our rooms next to each other, our balcony was attached too. Holly shit, how didn't I discovered it yet! And last night if I knew it was here all the time, I would have...

I turned to Swati back and asked: Why didn't you tell me this last night? I would have come to your room then.

Swati patted my arm and said: I gave you the chance, I told you if you wanted you can come to my room for some talk. You denied, right?

I stroked my forehead, she was right. She did tell me last night, I rejected the offer acting like a prude. Fucking loser I am... I mean I was last night.

I jumped the low height railing and went to my room balcony and then turned back to say her something but then she stopped and said: Shhh! Go now. Bye!

She went inside and closed her sliding door. I went into my room and ran to open the door. Before opening the door I pushed my hand in my short and grabbed my hard dick to push it to a side so that it won't show up in front of aunt. I opened the door and said: So... sorry aunty, I was in the bathroom.

Aunty: Is your stomach ok? You're sweating, are you all right?

I wiped the sweat on my forehead and said: No I was in washroom so, nothing am ok now. I am all right now.

Aunty: I guess, the train food is showing up now. I have made the breakfast, if you feel better, have it.

Me: Ok aunty, no hurry, I will have it.

Aunty: Ok I will keep it on the dining table, I need to go out for some work, I and your uncle have a function to attend tonight.

A glow of happiness spread over my face as I heard aunt is going out, damn! I am going to get alone with Swati now. All alone. I pretended to be normal and said: Function? So going to buy a gift?

Aunty: Yeah! Wanna come with me? You can suggest me some ideas for the gift. I asked Swati yesterday, but she is like she isn't interested in our matured people's function. Do you wanna come with us tonight?

Was she crazy? She was going out, living me all alone with her daughter and she was asking me to throw off this opportunity for her lame gift shopping? I replied politely: No aunt, I... I can't today as I have to go meet one of my friends today. He said he will refer me to his company for a job.

Aunt: Oh... it's ok Amit, that's more important. You do your work. I have kept the food on dining, have it before you go. I will be leaving in some time.

Me: Don't worry aunt! You go and come.

In my mind, I said: And let me cum with you daughter.

As she turned back and started to walk to her room, behind her I raise my fist in a gesture of victory show off, but...

Fucking my happiness stayed no longer than a few seconds when Swati opened her door and came out wearing a skin fit gym outfit. Tight leggins, campus shoes, and tight fit spandex top. Where the hell is she going now?

Aunty turned on the sound of her door opening and looked at her for a second and asked: ahh! You said you are going for a bath, didn't you yet? Are you going to the gym now?

I joined aunt and asked Swati in a protesting way: Yeah! Gym...? Now...? Why...?

Aunt: You always go in the evening right, why now?

Swati looked us both one after the other as if she's confused whom to answer first and then said: Yeah, I go in the evening so what? I have some other work in the evening, so I am going now.

Aunt walked off to her room mumbling: Do whatever you want, who's gonna say you not and don't.

As aunt went off Swati walked past me and I said: Hey, what are you doing? She going out.

Swati: Yeah I know, so what?

Me: We have a good chance now! We will be all alone.

Swati came closer to me and said: don't worry, she will be back in half an hour. But in the evening they will be out for the function, I know their elderly functions. They take 5 to 6 hours to come back.

I was trying to convince her to stay for then but eventually, she made me convinced for the evening. Well, 5-6 hours are a lot better than half an hour. Cool! But still, I tried once more to convince her for then, as I was greedy and I said: But still if...

I couldn't finish my lines when her phone rang up. She placed a finger on my lips and said: shhh!... quite. Don't be greedy Amit. You go meet your friend and come. I will be back home too by seven.

She smiled and patted my face and whispered the rest: See you then sweet brother!

I stood at my room door, lightly disappointed for then but heavily excited and happy for the upcoming evening. I looked at her from behind as she walked her way to the main door. Sexy ass, all I could think of while she made her ass move to either side in her tight leggins. As she opened the door she looked at me once before leaving and said: Be ready! You are gonna have your best evening tonight, Bye!

She blew me a kiss and went off closing the door.

Hmmmm! She was gone then, as I told my aunt, I will be making my move to my friend's place... eagerly waiting for this day to get over soon.

To be continued....