Kumar Apartments Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my finger further in and then to the front and then there it was, I touched something really soft and bit furry. At the same time, her feet kept on the center table twitched its toes and folded in. I knew where my fingers ended up. It was on her pussy buns, stroking softly on her trimmed furry pubes. Damn! It's so soft, it's so damn fucking hot. I tried to make myself believe that I was really touching my sister's pussy mound!!

She wiggled her hips right and left, somewhat trying to sit more comfortably but then I realized she just let her thighs lose out her short for me. Swati checked on her mom and then slowly looked at me and winked and smiled and then went back looking at the TV again. I moved my finger just a bit in and then a silent gasp went out of her tightly closed lips. Her toes folded further hard, her eyes went closing half.

God! My fingers just felt a folded skin texture. God! Finally, I am touching at the upper tip of her pussy lips. Damn! What am I doing?

I started with low movements of my fingertip, making several strokes on her pussy. Slowly pushed just a centimeter in and there I was, my fingertips were at her clit, a small soft flesh of bud. Her bud, her soft and tender pussy bud!

I looked at Swati once again, her eyes tried even harder to stay open. Her eyelid was shivering and I could possibly see a shade of ecstasy filling in her blue glassy eyes. She knew I was looking at her but this time she didn't look back at me. I then started moving my fingertip in a slow-motion... up and down... up and down... making the tip of my finger rub softly on the now wet clit of her. My wrist and palm were locked as I had to struggle to get a bit more in her tight shorts. My finger had no option to make a higher pace motion so I kept a steady soft pace playing her clit.

Swati enjoyed my hand for less than 20 seconds and then she suddenly got off the couch pushing my hand out of her short. She got off with her cup and walked back to the kitchen. I wanted to see her while she walked towards the kitchen but I didn't since aunty was still there and I didn't want her to look at Swati while I look. It was just to save Swati from her mother to see that her short was raised a lot higher on its right side, a lot higher to see the curve of her ass cheek bottom line.

After a few seconds, I heard a silent whistle, just like how bird sounds. I slowly turned my head keeping in mind not to attract my aunt's attention. I looked at the kitchen and saw Swati was sneaking through the kitchen doorway. Having a smile on her face she points me with her index finger to go to her. I slowly gulped my tea all at once and made sure aunty was too busy watching her series. I stood up slowly and made my way to the kitchen, I wonder if aunty even came to know I am not there now, she was that lost inside the TV program she was watching. Anyways good for me...

As I reached the kitchen entrance I turned back to make sure aunty is still where she is but then all of a sudden, Swati grabbed my t-shirt collar and pulls me inside aggressively. She pushes me making me hit my back on the kitchen counter and then come close to me and places her lips all cover and wrapped on my lips. She kisses me aggressively and I kissed her back passionately. Our lips flapped on each others, her tongue pierced into my mouth, she rolled her tongue in my mouth, I tried to do the same when she cupped her lips on my tongue and pulled it in her mouth making it brush her teeth and then dance with her tongue in her mouth... fuck! Shes wild too!! Wilder than I can ever imagine off!

After a minute or so we broke or wild kiss and I took a relieving breath and asked her: You are seriously mad... what if aunty comes in?

Swati: You think it was random for me to put on that channel? That's one of mom's favorite TV series... she won't come here... not until a break shows up.

Me: Yeah I can see that too while coming here.

Swati lick her upper lips and say: You didn't hear me... right?

Me: What?

Swati: I said she won't come here until a break shows up.

She bit her bottom lips and then continues: That means, we can do something till then...

She winks and whispers the remaining: Without a break!

Fuck!!! She was making me crazy. I placed my cup on the counter and grabbed her hips brought her closer and started kissing her again. She pushed her boobs on my chest, I wish if the fabric of our clothes weren't in between us. She wrapped her arms over my shoulder, pulled me closer, and kissed as wild and passionate as we did earlier. Our mind and body were on making love to each other but our ears were pointed sharp on the voice of the television in the living room. My hands moved all over her back, her hand messed up my back hair. One of my hands went down and grabbed her soft ass cheek over her shorts. I gave a squeeze on her ass and in return, she bit my bottom lips. I left a gasp out of pain as she pressed my bottom lip between her canines. In return to that pain, I made my other hand come front and grab her boob over her tight camisole and pinched her perky poking nipple. She gasped too!

It excited me more as she gasped in my mouth. We kissed crazier, I squeezed her boobs and ass cheeks at the same time and she kept pulling my back head hairs as revenge. Damn it was so hot... the crazy wildness of my sister and the fear of getting caught... damn I was rock hard and felt as if my cock it gonna burst out its veins!

The hand that squeezed her boobs made its way down, down to her slim belly over her top and further, it went to grab the rim of her short. My fingers pulled it lose and pushed themself inside her short. In no seconds my hand cupped her pussy mound again. She spread her thighs a bit letting me cup her completely. She is so damn fucking hot down there as if shes burning in there... actually by now, we both were burning in the flame of lust.

She bit my lip even harder than before as my middle finger flapped her wet folds. She went wilder than before as my index and ring finger spread her pussy lips and the middle finger pushes itself inside. Was I taking it in a hurry? I pulled my finger back and started stroking her clit. Soft and gentle strokes making her love it more and more with every stroke. She moaned in my mouth while we kissed.

Soon my hand on her back raised the hem of her short and made its finger trail its way between her ass cheeks. With my every move her mouth was getting aggressive on mine. She took her hand down and straight away grabbed my hard-on over the cloth, she squeezed it as hard as I squeezed her ass cheeks. She pulled it down as I stroked her clit rapidly. On the other hand, she dug her nails over my back neck. It didn't pain me, it made me go further and I poked my fingertip straight at her tight asshole opening. She moaned and I felt a sudden change of warmth on my hand that was at her pussy. Did she just pee? I made my fingers check for it, and yeah she just released a few drops of her pussy juice. Wow!!!

A wave of disappointment and fear slammed both our faces when we heard a TV ad voice and the creaking sound of the couch. It was aunt, she was returning to the kitchen. Swati detached herself off me, took my cup from the counter, and turn towards the sink to wash it. She brought her one hand back and grabbed the hem of her short of the right leg to pull it down.

I turned to the counter, acting as if I am checking the kitchen interior, I was trying to hide my bulge, aunt came and said: Oh my god! What am I seeing?

I got scared... Swati too got scared... did we live any evidence of our lustful act? Both I and Swati turned to face aunt, but she was having a smile on her face.

Aunty nodes her head and indicates me to look towards Swati and said: Someone is washing her cup! How is it possible?

Swati made an irritated face and turned back to her work.

I felt a sudden urge to protest my aunt, maybe a feeling of love towards Swati that made me stand for Swati and I said: No... she is actually washing my cup.

Aunty: Oh! That's great, she never does her own. It's better you stay here till she gets married. I can see she's already learning to be a human child.

Me: It's not required, I think she is wise enough to do what is necessary.

Swati was quite, till now I saw her talking back to aunt but this time she was quite. Maybe she was irritated, maybe she wasn't irritated by aunt's taunts but was irritated about getting turned off suddenly... coz I was feeling that too.

Swati's phone started ringing in the living room, she keeps the washed cup down on the counter and walk off the kitchen past aunt and then me, as she passed by me she hits her elbow on my arm... It felt like an act of fake anger but more like an act of friendly smack, maybe for standing for her as she had a sweet little smile on her face as she left. Aunt got back to her work and I looked out of the kitchen, Swati took her phone and walked quickly to her room.

Man! That was a good little moment with her in the kitchen, I wished if it never ended. Wow! My sister, my cousin-sister who has been my childhood friend when she was a 4-year kid... Now she kissed me and I touched her privates, wow! That taboo feeling made it hotter.

I went back to my room after some 5 minutes and texted her a WhatsApp message.

Me: Hello! Are you angry with me?

Swati immediately replies: Why should I be?

Me: Then what happened?

Swati: What? What happened? Nothing happened.

Me: You wanna talk anything?

Swati: No, not in a mood.

Me: Then what mood are you in? (wink smiley)

Swati: Nothing... bye!

Me: Hey, don't be so rude, I might break the wall and come to you.

For the next 1 minute, there wasn't any reply from her, I thought she was really pissed off, but what did I do? It was aunt who barged in our private movement, it was that fucking TV program that brought the brake in it.

Suddenly she replies back: Why do you need to break the wall when the door isn't locked.

My cock jerked at her words when she wrote " door isn't locked".

I threw my cell phone on the bed and went out. Aunt was back to her seat in the living room watching her program. I turned to my right, Swati had her room door next to mine. I thought to myself... it isn't that easy to go to Swati's room. What if aunt comes looking for me and I am in Swati's room instead of mine. I stood there for a few seconds and called out to my aunt and said: Aunty!

Aunty turns back and asks: Yes Amit?

Me: I am going to the washroom. Feel like my stomach is upset.

Aunty: Ahh ok!

That's all she said. Really these elderly females won't even bother if the house is on fire while they are watching one of their TV series. Well, that's good for me now. I closed my door making audible it to my aunt. I was confident she won't turn back to find me am still out. I made my silent kitty walk to the next door and slowly turned the nobe, I prayed... please god please the door doesn't make the creaking sound and it didn't. Like a thief, I went into her room and closed the door silently back as it was. Took a relieving breath and turned around to find Swati laying on the bed on her back and seeing my act. She laughed with no voice. Her legs were folded, she raised her right leg and placed its ankle on the left leg knee, and started waving her feet right and left. She raised her eyebrow in a way of asking, what was I up to?

She got up and walked towards me, my heart started beating faster again with every step she took towards me. She came to me and pushed my shoulder to make me move away from the door. She opened it and went out. What the fuck? Why was she going out?

She called out for her mom and said: Mom!

My heart sank in fear as my aunt replied: Yeah!

Is she going to tell her? Bloody bitch, she's crazy, she can do anything. Fuck!

But then to my relief, Swati said: Am going for a bath, don't knock my door until I come out.

Damn I was so relieved, this girl is unexpectedly sweet and really clever, she just made an easy clever arrangement to put a tag on her door... tag that said, "do not disturb!", fucking clever!

She comes in and slams the door hard, lock it from inside and turns her head to look towards me, she smiles and turns completely facing me and rest her back on the door. She raises her right foot and places it on the door making her knee fold. God, she is always sexy no matter what she does! She folds her bottom lips in and presses them below her upper tooth. My dick throbbed, excited in the thoughts of what was she, my sister gonna do now. How naughty was my sister gonna be now, how dirty was my sister gonna take it now from here?

I went to her grabbed her right thigh which was raised at my hand's hight, and with the other hand, I grabbed her back neck and pulled her closer to my lips. We kissed, once again...

More passionately, lips over lips, nose hitting nose as she was unable to bend her head back coz of the door behind her. For a minute we kissed and then she stopped, I looked down into her blue eyes, so cute, those big dark pupil of her, so cute. As cute as hot and sexy she is. I stroked her thigh softly and said: You really wanna bath? Shall I bath you instead?

Swati raises her eyebrow, making her cute eyes go sexier and says: Why not! But... Shouldn't you make me dirty...

She rubbed her thigh on mine and continued: Before you can bath me?

Fuck!, my cock stiffened and throbbed hard inside my clothes on each and every provoking word of her. I couldn't resist and place another passionate and this time a little wild kiss on her lip. Squeezed her soft thigh and went deeper getting lost in our kiss. Our tongue took turns and snaked into each other's mouth one after the other. For the next 2-3 minutes, we were out of the world. Lost in our world, forgetting the ugly truth of our sister-brother relationship.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and push me off her bringing us back to reality... back in her room.

I raised my hands asking what. She walked two steps forward and placed her hand on my chest to push me back again. She did it again and I walked backward 2 steps more and again she did and again I moved back and she did it one more time and I realized my ankles back hit her bed. She come close and push me the last time, with a bit more thrust this time, she makes me fall on my back on her bed.

I was all flat on her bed with my hands spread and thighs apart. She walked really slow to me, raised her right leg, and placed her knee on the bed between my thighs. She was approaching on me like a hungry tigress, a horny one, an extremely horny tigress!

She placed a hand on my waist just above my groin and then lifted her other leg up making it come and rest its knee beside my right waist. Then she settled her other knee from between my thighs to the other side on my waist and sat back on me placing her ass over my hardness.

She relaxed her weight on me making my dick got squeezed between her soft ass cheeks and my thighs. She bends over me placed her hand beside my head and brought her face close to mine and whispered: You are a sister fucker!!! Arent you?

I replied: how can a brother resist if he has a sister... A hot sister like you.

She bit her lips and grinned and then grabbed my lips back in her lips. We kissed again, I can do this the whole day, Lord! She grabbed my back neck in her hands and pulled me up to eat my lips more. I grabbed her hip and made my groin press on her crouch by lifting my hip. My hands made its way inside her top sliding its hem up. Her skin at the waist is so soft and smooth, smoother than silk. I slide my hand down to the rim of her shorts and then pushed in. In no seconds my hands grabbed her smooth naked ass cheeks inside her short. I squeezed them hard while we kept kissing each other. She left a moan out in my mouth, as she moaned a strand of spit stretched down her lips into my mouth. It was so sexy to watch. My dick throbbed with immense force onto her crouch over her short.

She started to move her hips making her crouch area rub over my hardness. She was doing it slowly, so i grabbed her ass and made her hip move fast on me. We kissed for a furthermore passionate and wet kiss. She went hotter and making me hot with her. My hands dug more in invading inside her tight short, stretching it out lose. My fingers spread her ass cheeks apart and dug in her crack. As I went further in, my fingertip touched her again on the same spot that made her pussy clench and drip earlier. My index finger stroked at the smooth flesh of her smooth opening, her back door, her tiny smooth asshole. She gasped and moaned out unable to keep the kiss going and then she whispered: You're so dirty.... brother!

Me: didn't you tell me to get you dirty before I bath you?

Swati: I guess it's you, you're making yourself dirty... Not me.

As she ended her lines she raised her self above my chest and took her right hand to her back. She used it to grab my hands and take them out of her shorts. As my hand went off her shorts. she did something. She wiggled her hip, moved her legs, first she moved the right leg and then the left. I wondered what is she up to, I tried to raise my head to see between us but she grabbed my hairs with the other hand resting beside my head to make me still preventing me from seeing anything. Oh, she was dominant too, wow!

A few seconds she struggled for and then she brought her hand back in front to my face... fuck!!! She was holding the shorts she was wearing. Fuck fuck fuck!!!

As my hands already told me that she wasn't wearing any panties in her short, that made me go crazy thinking that she is completely nude down there resting her hot warm pussy on my hardness over my cloth fabric. Fuck, I want to see it, fuck...! She was not letting me, fuck...! That was making me crazy!!!

I tried to lift my head to see it neglecting her hand that was grabbing my hair but then she placed her short right on my face covering my eyes and whispered: No...! no seeing... just feel me.

Her short was a little wet and warm, wet with her sweat or maybe her juices, its adore was musky and so damn exotic. I inhaled a lengthier breath I could to take in her sex adore as much as I could. My cock was hard, so hard to make it beat on her soft nude pussy spread apart on my hardness. Even if my cock was in my cloth I felt the intense heat of her pussy on it.

I whispered under her short's cover: Why, why can't I see it?

She came close to my ears, I can only feel her warm breath and not see her, she whispered: All good things for those who wait.

I gasped and she got up and said do us I say, if you want some fun brother!

What could I have said, I had no other choice, she was the boss. I did not want to do anything to wave her mood off, and I was ready to submit for her. But all of a sudden...

Aunt said from outside: Amit?

She knocked on the door, but not on Swati's door, she was knocking my room door.

She continued: Are you ok? How is your stomach?

Fuck, fucking woman why at this time? I screamed her to die to burn in hell in my mind but then realized I should not, she's like my mother, god am sorry!

I got up pushing Swati aside and taking her shorts of my face, I was about to answer aunt when Swati placed her hand tight on my mouth and whispered: Idiot! You're in my room, don't answer!

I almost forgot it, I remained quiet when aunt again asked: Amit! Are you still in the washroom?

Swati got up, wow, I saw her bottom nude but she was fast, I just had a glimpse of her shaved pussy, she turned around showing me her ass and then picked her towel from her study table and wrapped it around her waist. She walked past the bed towards the balcony door. She slides it open and then whispered to me: Get up, come here!

was she expecting me to jump out of her balcony? Fuck! She lives in a 12 story flat, was she out of her mind?