Kumar Apartments Ep. 08

Story Info
Makin Mom My New Hot Best Friend.
7.9k words
4.45
16.6k
17

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my beloved readers, once again an introductory part to the series about a guy named Rahul, hope you will like it too, Rahul is the younger brother of Teena, about whom you read in episode 6, Teena the girl love of Swati.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrated by Rahul

Hi, my name is Rahul, after finishing my 12th class, for a year I was doing my college entrance exam, coaching classes. I live in a flat at Kumar apartments and I have an elder sister whose name is Teena, mom's name is Sarika, and dad's name is Somesh. Teena is a college graduate and her best friend is Swati who lives in Kumar apartments itself.

My dad is a usual working guy in the share brokerage company, mostly he spends his time in shares and stocks, calculating probabilities of growth and decline of share values. Talking about my mom, she might be a mother of two kids, me and my elder sister Teena, but still, she isn't like a typical Indian mother. She still looks so young that no one can say she is a mother of two teenage kids. She's 42 years old but still looks 32. Height 5'6" and figure 36A-30-34 with a beautiful fair face. Many a time's I and Teena use to tease dad asking how on earth he got mom! Mom has a modern taste of dressing as well and mostly wears western wears as most of her kitty party friends are modern as well.

Even at home mom rarely wears a sari or any Indian ethnic or casual wear, mostly she always shops for her wardrobe from foreign country websites. I never had any wrong intentions towards mom but I do agree I am interested in women of her age as my interest in porn is always the MILF category porn. My friends often used to praise my mother for her beauty and style and sometimes as well as on her hot body. As a son, I should be offended but somehow I used to like it when they talked about my mother. Slowly my thoughts about her started taking a different turn every time I see her at home and while she goes out in modern dresses, but every time I used to suppress my thoughts making me realize that she is my biological mom who gave me birth, we share a blood relation and it's really anti social for me to have any wrong thoughts of her.

So as my life passed watching over milf porn and admiring my mom every day, a very specific day of my life arrived. One day dad and my sister decided to go for a relative's marriage which was out of the station. (the same day which was mentioned in episode 6 where Teena and Swati had some lesbian fun.) Since I was having my college entrance exams coming, I had my coaching classes to attend and it was impossible for me to skip my classes. So now left was mom and Teena, as dad didn't want only him to attend the marriage, he wanted someone within us to go with him or else the relatives might make talks as usually happens in India. But mom had her own society parties and events to attend which she gave much more priority than dad's relative's marriage, so finally Teena was the last one left, she too didn't want to go but she had no relevant excuse to make. So finally it was decided that dad and Teena will be going for the marriage and me and my mom will stay at home for the next few days. The next few days... which were about to change my whole future with my mother!!

That day It was about 7 in the evening when I reached back home from my institute, the house was empty as dad and Teena have already left. Mom wasn't at home either, might be at some of her parties or shoppings. Since I was alone I thought to utilize the time for some alone time pleasure, I had to have a shower so I thought to get messy before it, I went to my room, switched on my laptop... browsed a porn site and started watching my fav milf category porn. I saw porn of a stepmom and her stepson, jerked off, and after a relief, I went for the shower.

After the shower while I was getting dressed in my pajamas my phone rang up, it was mom, I attended it and said: Hello mom!

Mom: Where are you... at home?

Me: Yes mom, I am at home.

Mom: Ok dear, I... I will be a bit late... will return by 9 or 9:30... so just order some food for urself... sorry honey.

Me: It's ok mom... I will order something... shall I order for you too?

Mom: Thank you my sweetie pie but don't order for me... I will have my dinner and come... and you can sleep if you want, I have the keys with me.

Me: No mom... it's ok... I have a few assignments to finish.

Mom: Ok sweetheart... I will try to be back as early as possible... bye sweety.

Me: Bye mom, take care.

It was 7:45 and I sat to finish my assignments, after half an hour or so I started getting bored and ordered a pan pizza for me, in 15 minutes it arrived and I ate watching the TV while waiting for my mom, I didn't know at what time she would arrive but I had nothing else to do except my assignment and I wasn't in any mood to do that either.

The time passed off and then I got a call at around 10 o'clock. It was my coaching institute teacher, l saw his name and started cursing if he is planning for an extra class on weekends as it was Friday. But to his grief and to my joy he said we won't be having any classes next week as one of his close relatives passed off and he will be busy with his family works. I was so relieved, as well as a bit disappointed that I won't be able to see my institute girls for the next week. Immediately I also realized it's 10 PM and mom isn't home yet, I thought to call her but then thought just let's wait half an hour more.

I waited for her while watching TV and after 15-20 minutes I heard the sound of keys being put in my main door's keyhole, I realized mom has returned. She opens the door and enters in and as she sees me still awake she asks: You didn't sleep yet?

I heard her question but I couldn't concentrate on it, all my concentration was on how she looked, she really looked like a gorgeous matured beautiful, and sexy woman, wow... that was what I was thinking about my mother after seeing her. She was wearing a mid-thigh length wrap dress with deep cut cleavage showing neck, her minidress was tightly wrapped around her waist showing off her perfect milf curves and well waxed healthy matured thighs, well-groomed hair, and well-drawn eyelashes... she looked really beautiful as she started walking into the leaving while asking her question once again. It wasn't new for me to see her in modern wear but something so sexy and clubby was something I noticed the first time... maybe she was feeling convenient to wear this tonight as dad wasn't in the town, was she? I thought to myself.

Whatever she looked sexy damn hot tonight...

She came close enough to tap on my head and repeated her question a third time and got me back from my thoughts, I responded: Oh... yeah... I ate mom!

She giggled and said: Ha-ha-ha... what... I asked why are you still awake... where are you? What did you eat?

Then I realized my stupid response and corrected myself saying: Oh yeah... I was not feeling sleepy... was... aaa... worried where were you.

Mom played with my hair and pampered me as she said: Aww my baby was worried for me... my sweet gentleman, ha-ha-ha! What you had for dinner?

Me: I ordered a pizza mom... and how was your party?

Mom: Pizza..! How many times I have told you not to eat such junk foods... and... and how did you know I went for a party?

Me: Seeing your dress, I can say that mom... you look good.

I wanted to say she looked sexy but as a son, I thought it would be better to use the word "good" and then continued: Definitely you were at some party.

She always scolds me for eating junk and here my compliment succeded me from her further scolding as my compliment made her blush a little and then she asked: Really... why?

Me: You look really good tonight mom... maybe coz of your dress.

She smiles and blush to pink and tries to turn the topic as she says: So.. did your dad call?

Me: No mom, he didn't, why?

Mom: Nothing... just asked... I need a favor from you, dear.

Me: Yes mom... tell me.

Mom: Just don't tell your dad about this to anyone, especially to your dad.

I knew mom might be talking about her dress but I wanted her to say it, so I pretended to be confused and asked: What mom... about what?

Mom: About this dress... don't tell anyone.

I got sure that mom got dressed so sexy realizing dad won't come to know, no wonder why she wanted me to get to sleep before she came back, she might have thought not even to let me know she has desires to wear such sexy club wears. Knowing that my mind was now getting corrupted, I don't know why but actually I was seeing my biological mom with a little lust now, I answered her: Ok mom... don't worry... it will be a secret among us.

She again stroked my hair and patted me as she said: Awww... my dahling... my cute boy.

Mom starts walking towards the water filter dispenser in the dining, she takes a glass and bends slightly to take water, but in that, she just gave me a twitch in my certain body parts, I was seeing her from the back as her dress was now wrapping tightly her sexy, a bit huge but healthy ass globes. As the glass filled she stood in the same position and she asked: So how was your class today baby?

I knew I was doing wrong, hell... sinfully wrong, but I couldn't stop myself from staring at my mother's cloth-wrapped ass while I managed to say: aa... good... it was good... mom.

As her glass filled she stood straight and immediately turns and ask: So... all alone you were, did you even study anything or just sitting in front of the TV all the time?

I stumbled as she turned immediately but managed not to make her realize where my eyes were, I replied: Yes mom... I finished my assignments and then was not able to sleep so I was watching TV.

As she drinks the water she says: Yeah... I know you... your dad strictly advised me to have an eye on you... if you don't clear your exams this year, he is gonna ground me, and then I am gonna ground you.

I needed to divert Mom's mind from my studies so I said: Mom... where was the party by the way?

Mom: It was in Club Wisdom dear, why?

Me: No wonder you look so different tonight.

Mom smiles at my comment and winks while she asks: What do you mean... different?

Me: You... you are looking beautiful mom... beautiful than ever before I guess.

Mom blushes with a smile pressed between her lips and then she says: Awww thank you, sweetheart, I just thought to look good tonight so thought of changing my hairstyle, does it look good?

Mom thought I was talking about her look in her new hairstyle, but I wasn't talking about that, my head was all filled with her mini dress which revealed a lot of her legs, I smiled and said: Yeah it looks great... but.

I stopped myself wondering if I outspoke anything but then mom asks me: But... she strokes her hair to check if it's correct and continues: But what dear?

I bit my bottom lip and then said: I wasn't talking about your new hairstyle.

Mom: Ohh... then?

Me: I was talking about your dress mom.

Mom laughs and then says: Ha-ha-ha, ok... yeah it's a bit short... but in club wisdom... I have to match up with the fashion of people show up in there. Isn't it good on me?

Me: No... no mom... it's beautiful.

And then I don't know know what got into me and I said: You really look hot!

As I said that I got surprised by myself, I didn't only felt my mom looked hot instead I said it straight out to her, in a fraction of a second I got worried but then mom said: Ohoo! Hot!! Ha-ha-ha, let your dad come back... am gonna tell this to him that our son thinks his mother is hot, ha-ha-ha!

Wow, I was so relaxed that mom took it as a joke, well at that exact moment my naughty devil grinned inside me and thought to make use of the joke scenario, I said: No mom, ha-ha-ha, I am not just blabbering, seriously you look hot and sexy. You can tell this to dad too... ha-ha-ha!

I used a fake laugh as I said so that if mom takes it seriously I can look like just an idiot with a stupid joke.

Mom laughed with me and then said: Ha-ha-ha, oh god... are you flirting with me, Rahul? Ha-ha-ha, am not your institute girls dear... am your mother.

Somehow now I was feeling more courageous to literally flirt with mom, keeping in mind that if things got worse I will pretend it was a joke, I further said: I know mom... I know you are my mother... but I wish if you were one of my institute girls... I mean someone like you.

Mom smiled and said: Hmmm... I guess what toping you had on your pizza.

She turns off showing her back and walk towards her room while saying: Ok... let me change... you better go to sleep now.

While she walked towards her room, I felt guilt in me but I couldn't help myself either, I was staring at my mother's milky back thighs and her moving hips as she made her catwalk in her foxy high heels. As she walked I think she was noticing me from the corner of her eyes, and then she opens her door get in, and just before closing it she looks at me staring at her and says: Don't sneak in my room naughty dear, ha-ha-ha!

Wow... she said that... really she said not to sneak... damn... I thought to myself. I was in my pajamas and since it was bedtime I wasn't having underwear inside. I was amazed to know what was happening to me, my cock was literally twitching and semi-erect. I started feeling guilty, a pang of very dirty guilt, how can I be hard thinking about my mother, damn dirty me. And before I think further and get really hard enough to get a tent in my pajamas I thought it better to take all those thoughts out right there and then. I sat back and put on a random action movie with a lot of bloodshed and gun fires to get away from my sexual thoughts about mom. Dirty me!

10 minutes passed and mom came out of her room, I turned back to see her and then I saw she was now in a long night robe, I looked at her ankles and realized she was wearing a pajama inside, I was happy that none of her body parts except the face was out for display, at least my dirty thoughts won't pop up anymore. As she walked closer to me she asked: What... what are you looking at with such concentration dear.

Me: Nothing mom... nothing.

She sat on the sofa beside mine and said: Hmmm... something is wrong with you today. By the way, your dad called now while I was in.

Me: Ok... what did he say?

Mom: Nothing much, they will reach by tomorrow morning. You had anything to tell him?

I wanted to be away from the naughty thoughts about her but I don't know why again I smiled and said: No, I didn't have anything to tell but... you could have told him.

Mom sits crossing her legs and asks: What... what should I have told? What are you saying?

I rolled my eyes and said: You could have told him how you looked at your party tonight.

She smiled and then said: No way... no way am gonna tell him how I looked tonight... he might not like it.

I too faked a laugh and said: Ha-ha-ha, mom... just tell him once how sexy you looked tonight and who knows he might take a flight back and reach here to you immediately.

Mom: Yeah... definitely to kick me, ha-ha-ha!

She loses her smile and her eyebrows go narrow as she continued: And... what's wrong tonight with you Rahul, it's the second time you complimented me with the word "SEXY"... I am your mother, right?

Me: Yeah... my bad luck!

Mom takes a sofa cushion beside her and throws it to me saying: Yeah yeah... now it's your bad luck to have me as your mother, right?

I laughed at her as she said it and then with artificial anger she unties her robe and throws the two edges of it to either side revealing her satin chemise and matching pajama.

Me: Mom I didn't mean in any wrong way... I meant to say that...

I stopped but then mom asked: What... what did you mean then?

Me: I mean... you aren't one my institute girl on whom I can hit on, so that's my bad luck.

Mom: Oh... don't you have any girls in your institute to hit on... go... go to sleep now... you have class tomorrow right... it's getting late.

Me: No mom... no classes for the coming week.

Mom: What... why? Don't lie Rahul... your dad isn't here for few days so you are planning to skip your classes, right?

Me: No mom, trust me, some relative of our teacher expired, so he has to go to his native and he won't be here for the entire week.

Mom: Hmmm... so full-on joy for you!

Me: Naah... what the joy mom... there aren't any new movies at all to watch.

Mom: Don't worry honey, you have a lot of books to study and moreover, your exams are coming up too.

Me: Mom... you are always behind the same topic... study books study... let's watch some movie tonight.

Mom: Now... this late?

Me: Of course, am not saying to go for a movie, I am saying here, we can watch some movie right?

Mom look towards the clock, it was 11, she then said hmmm... ok... you have any new movie?

Something struck me again, I don't know on which path was I moving further while I said: Yeah, there is a romantic movie but...

Mom: But... but what... which movie is it?

I straight away said: 50 shades darker.

Mom's head went back and eyes went wide as if I blew hot air on her face, she said: What, no... No way... that's... I think an adult movie, right? And moreover, I haven't seen its first part either, so not that... something else.

I smirked and said: Hmmm... So you know how many parts it has hmmm, and hey mom, am not underage now, I am at 18 now. So I can watch it too... and mom, I have its first part too.

Mom: No Rahul, it's inappropriate.

Me: Inappropriate, how?

Mom: Come on Rahul, am your mother, you can't watch adult movies with me, daah!

Mom: Come on mom, you are talking as if you are in your 60s, you still so young to watch an adult movie with a guy of my age, you know.

I knew that would work and it did as she smiled and blushed on my comment about her age. She stood up and to get more comfortable she completely took off her robe and dropped it on the sofa, she then stood placing her hands on her hips and said: You are talking a lot today... I am not 60s but I am in my 40s, right.

The way she was standing right in front of me was making my mind think dirtier, her look was kind of forcing me to flirt more with her. I said: 40s... who says... you look like you are at your 30s mom, seriously. Even my friends say the same.

Mom raises her eyebrows as she sits back and says: Your friends? What do they say about me?

Me: The same thing I said, they say how young and beautiful you are and appreciate your taste in clothing.

Mom: Ok ok... I smell some buttering in your words now.

Me: No mom, I am not buttering you, you are like a young mother, no one can ever say you have two teenage kids.

She smiled at my words and then I continued: And today I saw how hot and sexy my mom can look!

Mom: Oh god! Again you are using those words for me? I am never gonna wear anything like that again.

She wasn't angry or annoyed while she said it this time, rather she had a silly smile, I said: No mom... don't do that ever... don't stop wearing such dresses or else I might lose the chance to see you again like that.

Mom: Like what?

I took a deep breath and then said: Don't get offended mom, you have a very sexy body, especially your legs.

I got scared if she really gets offended but she laughs out and then says: Oh god Rahul... ha-ha-ha! Do you have any idea what are you saying to your mother?

She stops for a second and then asks again: By the way, do you think I have good legs?

There she was, where I wanted, she was now into the conversation, and a sudden rush of joy and excitement flew through my body, I said: Yes mom... you have really good legs, especially your thighs mom... they looked so sexy in your dress.

Mom blushes as much as I have never seen her do that but then suddenly she changes the topic and says: Ok ok, let's watch some movie now.