Kumar Apartments Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with my cock for a few more minutes, making motions to get her attention but she didn't look towards me anymore and soon she got up from her seat. I wondered if I really annoyed her off. I immediately started feeling ashamed, no matter what after all she is my mother. She started making her move out of the living room when I asked: what happened mom, where are you going?

She looked down towards me and said: nothing... just feeling cold, will get a blanket for me...

And then she hit my head with her hand and continued: why... why are you bothered?

She looked towards my cock once and then looked back to me and said: you are enjoying yourself, right? Why do you even bother... shameless!

As she finished she continued her walk towards the dining room and then towards her room, I looked back at her, admiring her back... her fabric-covered wiggling curvy ass as she walked, I said: What's the fun without you mom... come fast... I will pause it.

To be continued....