Kumar Apartments Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit disappointed as she dropped the topic about her sexy legs, I asked: Ok, which movie shall we watch mom?

Waving off my disappointment and out of nowhere she says: The same you said, "50 shades", but I wanna see the first part first.

I was now filled with thrill, as if it's all going so well like a dream, I felt a heavy rush of blood through my body, especially to my center when she, my mother said she wants to see 50 shades of grey with me.

I was so happy that I couldn't hide it from her, she saw how excited I got as she said that, she laughed and said: Ok ok... now relax don't overreact... just keep in mind no one should know I watched it with you.

Me: Oh... come on mom... why will I ever do that?

Mom: Ok then put it the.

Me: Ok mom, for few minutes I searched it on Netflix and amazon but then I didn't get it there. I didn't want to waste time so I got up and said: Mom, it's not in OTT.

Mom: Oh... no problem will watch something else... if you have any.

Me: Don't worry mom, I have it on my laptop, just a minute I will get it in a pen drive.

Mom: Hmmm... I should better check your laptop to see what all you keep in it.

I laughed and ran to my room, within 5 minutes I copied 50 shades of grey and then its second part as well. I went back, plucked the pen drive to the TV and I was all ready to watch an adult movie with my mother. I got back to my place where I was sitting earlier, I was sitting on a 3 seated sofa which was facing straight to the TV while mom was sitting to my left on a single-seater. As the movie started she said: Rahul... your dad should not come to know about this either, got me?

Me: Sure mom... and moreover if he's here he won't let me watch it on this TV either.

Mom: Ok ok, let's see it now.

The movie went slow in the beginning, as every romantic Hollywood movies are, I was waiting for an intimate scene as I wanted to see my mom's reaction. I was watching the movie as well as I was keeping an eye on her. After some 30 minutes, a scene came where the main actress took the main actor, Mr grey to her apartment and broke into a love-making between her roommate and some random guy. The scene wasn't anything but I looked at mom from the corner of my eyes to see her reaction, she acted normal... with zero expression to be honest.

I waited... waited for a better scene to appear, due to the excitement of watching such a movie with my mom, I was getting a little hyper especially in between my thighs, the feeling of tingle and rush of blood all together was taking over me and I felt my cock getting a bit hard. As the movie went further in few minutes a scene came where Mr grey took the girl to his dungeon, where he had many wicked kinds of stuff like straining ropes, cuffs, leashes, and other kinky stuff that I have seen in BDSM porn, I again looked at mom, but again she was with the same... expressionless. I waited further and in a few minutes the first kiss of the movie showed up, immediately I looked at her and there she was with at least a little movement, she licked her bottom lip just for a second and again got normal. Well a kiss was a casual thing but my excitement was growing as I knew what further scenes are gonna come in the movie.

As the kiss got over Mr. Grey holds the girl's hand and pull her up, she asks" what are you doing?" and he says "rectifying the situation". I thought, well then I was too rectifying my mom's situation. The next scene was he unbuttoning her pants, my excitement grew more and my eye balls turned towards my left looking at my mom, her eyes were fixed on TV while her lower lip curled in as she made a small bite on it.

In the next scene, he was kissing his thighs while the girl was in her white underwear... my eyes were randomly switching from the TV screen to over my mom's face, she was again doing the same, biting her lips very slowly as if not to make any heavy motion to get my attention. In the next scene, he slowly pulls off her top, I looked at mom, she rapidly blinked her eyes and then she too rolled her eyeball towards me, I immediately looked towards the screen and for few seconds I didn't go to check on her. Maybe mom too was looking at me to see my reaction. But that act of her made my cock throb once and at that movement, I realized that I was hard, damn my cock was hard to its max.

In few seconds a scene came where the actress had her nipples exposed as she lay down on the bed, I looked at mom and she coughed placing her hand on her mouth, and then again her eyeballs rolled towards me, I looked back to the screen. From there each scene started getting hotter making the space between me and my mom hot as well. The scene in the movie got more intimate as he, Mr. Grey kissed the girl's inner thighs and on her pussy puff over her panty. Mom's eyes were continuously blinking and many a time she was looking at me in rapid instances.

Soon Mr. grey took off his shirt and was now over the girl, he kissed her lips, her neck while his hands played over her naked breast and waist, the girl was giving out moans and then Mr. Grey pushed his hands in the girl's panty making her arch her body out of pleasure. I looked at mom she was now biting her lower lips harder than before and then I noticed her feet, her toes were restlessly moving, the only things my mom moved were her lips and her toes, the remaining body of her stayed stoned. Mr. Grey pulls the girl's panties and then rip open a condom, he starts fucking her... damn wow... I couldn't believe it, I was watching this with my mom, there was dead silence in the living room, and all I could hear was the background score in the movie. I was so hard at that moment, so hard that I really don't know if I was ever that hard in life before.

As the erotic scene gets over I saw mom giving out a long relaxing breathe but then the next scene was Mr. Grey playing the piano and then the girl comes out covering herself with a blanket and drops it off being naked again. She sits on his lap and he picks her up and walks for their next fuck. Immediately mom places her leg on the center table and sits comfortably but then there was no further erotic scene, I wondered if mom thought to get comfortably seated to see the next sexual scene which didn't happen.

The next scene was they got up in next morning and the girl was wearing just a shirt while cooking breakfast, I looked at mom, she had a small smile as she saw it. I was really hard, my cock was almost straining in my pajama. As the movie further went the next erotic scene was where Mr. Grey ties the girl's hands making her completely nude again, he drops her on the bed and starts making love. Mom was dead silent so us me, the entire house was silent and it was about 12 O'clock so even no voice was coming from outside the open windows. As the scene went further and Mr grey made love with the girl's naked body I noticed mom twitching her toes randomly, I thought myself that mom must be having the same sexual urge that I was having in me, the difference was she was having it watching the movie and I was having it because of her presence.

I didn't go to say anything just thought what if I just broke the boundaries, so stayed calm till the right moment to come and I knew when as I already had seen the movie earlier. Time went by and then after almost one and a half-hour of the movie the scene appeared where Mr. Grey makes the girl sit on her fours on the carpet floor, she lifts her dress resting it on her hips and then spank her. I saw mom's toes flicked as he spanked and felt this is the right moment, I broke the bloody silence possessed in the room and said: Mom, can I ask you something?

She startled at my sudden words, maybe I just stumbled her out of her thoughts she built while watching the movie, she then pretend to be normal as she said: Yeah... yes Rahul... what?

Me: I said can I ask you something?

Mom: Oh yeah... ask.

Me: Does dad do like this to you?

Her eyes went wide and she said: What!!? Idiot... what are you asking silly?

Me: No... I mean... just to know... it's normal for dad to make love to you but does he do this kind of stuff too?

She was out of content and she faked a laugh and then she says: Ha-ha-ha! No... Your dad... he is romantic... but... why should I tell you, idiot. That's something personal between your dad and me... I can't tell you, right?

Me: Ok ok... its fine, don't tell me. I thought you could be a good friend to me and I can ask few things that I can't ever ask anyone else. It's ok.

I made a disappointed face while saying it and I knew it should work and it did, she said: Come on Rahul, don't think in that way, I am always your friend... ok I will tell, your dad used to be romantic, a hell romantic person but...

Me: But?

Mom: But now he isn't that romantic as he used to be. He is too tired when he gets back home, and not only him but me too, we both don't get much time with each other now. It's a basic thing in married life and mostly after having kids. Your studies, Teena's college, her marriage not now but someday, then a lot of responsibilities are there, right... and ha-ha-ha, definitely nothing like this.

Well, that was a big answer from mom that made me silent for few minutes and then I asked again: Mom!

Mom: Now what?

Me: Can I ask one more thing?

Mom: Ohh god... ok... ask.

Me: When did dad love you last?

Mom looked at me, paused for a second, and then asked: Loved me... what you mean?

I gulped a heavy load down my throat and said: I mean... sex.

Mom: Rahul... do you even know what you are asking your mother? Idiot!

Me: Ok ok sorry... I just miss understood... just got friendly enough with you, sorry mom... I shouldn't have taken you that friendly.

I threw my bait once again and my mom fell for it and she said: Oh come on Rahul... don't do it again dear, ok... last time... was like when you and Teena went to granny's house... hmmm... yeah then.

I remembered it was almost 2 months ago and I said: Really!!? That was about 2-3 months back.

Mom: Yeah... so what... I told you right, things aren't that same now and don't worry honey, ha-ha-ha, you will face the same things after your marriage when you have your own responsibilities.

I took it as the best chance and said: No mom... if I get a wife a woman as hot and beautiful as you I am never gonna be like my dad... never.

Mom raises one eyebrow and asks: Then what... what would you do?

There it was she herself asked and I just wanted it so bad, I said: I am gonna make love with her, gonna have sex with her every day of my life.

Mom laughs at my comment, she then suddenly pretends to be serious and says: Oh god Rahul, now watch the movie... no more questions... it's easy to say now but after marriage, you will come to know.

I wasn't in the mood to stop the conversation, so far I reached didn't want to go back and I said in protest: Come to know what mom... if I was in the place of dad... all your theories would have been different.

Mom: Ha-ha-ha... as if... stop talking nonsense now.

Me: I wish if you were not my mother mom, I would have made you realize am not talking any nonsense.

Mom: Ok ok... watch the movie now... it's getting late.

I knew mom was desperate to end this topic as I brought the topic of sex, I remained calm... like a tiger waiting for the right time to make its last move on its prey. After about half an hour the scene came where Mr. Grey tied the girl to a rope hanging from the ceiling. I knew this was the final scene of this movie, I got up and switched off the light of the living room. As the room went into darkness with only the light of the TV screen mom said: Rahul... what are you doing? Why are you switching off the lights?

Me: We don't need it, mom. A movie should be watched as if we are in a movie theater and moreover it's energy-saving.

Mom: Yeah yeah... very energy-saving... when did you become so concern about electricity bills?

I didn't answer her, just gave a smile and sat back in my seat. After some 10 minutes or so my eyes rolled to its corner again to check what's mom's facial expression was but instead I noticed something else. I noticed mom's right hand was covered with the hem of her robe and over the robe in the dim light of TV I was able to see some very slow motions happening, was she rubbing herself? I thought to myself, I wondered if my mom was really pleasuring herself right beside me... but I wasn't sure and for such things, I shouldn't make any instant and stupid move. I thought for some minutes and then decided on my next move.

I took the cushion that earlier mom threw on me and placed it on my lap over my hard cock. I slowly put my hand in without gaining any attention from her and then very slowly untied the knot of my pajama. In few seconds I successfully pushed my pajama down and pulled my throbbing cock out and then slowly started stroking it. First very slow and then slowly increasing the pace I made the cushion hump on my lap. I was doing it intentionally so that mom's eye can catch me, I knew she will again look at me and I wanted her to catch me stroking my boner, coz that was my final move.

For a minute or so again I kept making movements under the cushion making it hump, mom had her face towards the TV and so as me, but my eyes were on her eyes, and then she slowly looked at me, I immediately looked towards TV and showed as if am busy watching. Now I knew she was watching but this time I didn't stop stroking my cock, I kept the motion slow and going on as if I was unaware she was watching, she coughed, I stopped it and looked towards her when she asked in a low voice: What... what are you doing Rahul?

I pretended to be stumbled and said: No... nothing mom... nothing... why?

Mom: What are you doing I asked.

Me: Nothing mom... why, what happened?

Mom gave me a look of suspicion and asked: Are you... don't lie to me Rahul... are you?

Me: Am I what.... what are you asking mom? I am not doing anything.

Mom dropped her feet from the center table and sat straight looking at me as she said: Remove it... I mean that cushion... can you take it off?

I again pretended as if I am worried and said: What... why... why mom?

Mom: Don't test my patience Rahul.... give me that cushion... right now... here... give it!

Me: Mom... what happened to you... what are you saying?

Mom bend forward and at once stretched her hand forwards grabbing the cushion edge and pulled it off to her self, as the cushion went off my hard throbbing cock sprang out and stood dangling like a rubber dildo with its pre-cum coated shining round head. Light from the TV was enough for mom to know what's the thick shining bob head and its huge mass as she screamed: Rahul!!! Are... are you... idiot... are you masturbating!!?

That was my perfect act and so I then acted as if I am really embarrassed to the bottom, I grabbed my throbbing hardness to hide it but letting her see the half length of it as if I can't even contain it in my hand completely, with fake guilt I said: aa... am sorry mom... really sorry... I couldn't control!

Her face had anger and disgust but her eyes were stuck on my length while she said: Shameless... you are!!

I then grabbed my pole with both my hands but still I kept its shining bob head out ringing with my thumb and index finger to show her as if it's not even getting wrapped with my two hands, I said: sorry mom... it got hard naturally... I couldn't control mom am sorry!

Mom: so what... at least you should have gone to your room, you can't do that while I am around!

Wow... she was ok with it... her son masturbating, the only thing she was disgusted was with me doing it in her presence, I took it as an opportunity and said: well mom... I thought I will do it while watching the movie.

Mom: you can watch it on your laptop too right... in your room and do...

She paused as she took her eyes from my dick and continued: and do whatever you are doing.... not here... I am your mother... have some sense!

I thought a million times in that fraction of a second and said: mom it's ok... it's just natural right... you can do it too if you want.

Mom looked at me, her eyes went wide open as to see looked straight into my eyes and said: what... shut up! What do you mean I can do too... mind what you are saying to whom Rahul!!!

I knew she was getting angry now, her son was shamelessly holding his hardened pole right in front of her... but it was then or never, I couldn't step back... I said: what's in it, mom... it's just simply natural to enjoy an erotic movie right... you are a human and you have the right to enjoy yourself like a human too.

Mom: what the hell are you going on saying Rahul... are you out of your mind... I am your mother, idiot?

I thought to myself that compelling her won't work but rather I should use some sweet diplomatic woman liberation talk might work, I said: mom... I know you are my mother... you are a mother of two young kids but then...

I paused and lowered my voice for a better emotional impact and continued: but mom... you are a woman... a woman but a girl too... you have your desires and why do you want to kill the desires of that beautiful girl in you?

Well that really worked, her anger started fading, her stiff shoulders relaxed, she looked down just for a second and then looked me back to say: no... shut up... it's not right... not in front of you... never!

She wasn't angry now, I smiled and said: oh... then who mom... dad! He won't be here soon, ha-ha-ha!

Mom smiled and for an instant, we both almost forgot my dick is still in my hands out for display, she said: now you are gonna get something good from me... first of all, you made me watch this movie with you, and now this...

Me: mom... stop being my mom and try to be a friend... my best friend... can you as you said?

Mom closed her eyes and then blew a long breath, opens her eyes looked at my cock, and then immediately looking towards the TV she says: do whatever you want... I don't know what and all is happening today.

As she turned towards the TV I was now feeling the liberty to shag my boner while she is around and while she knows am doing it. It was really anti-social and guiltfull but I felt that was the best moment of my life. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was literally masturbating right in front of my mom and she knew it and was now casual with it, or maybe she was not. A few seconds later she turned to me and said: don't stain the sofa covers... I will kick your butt.

As she said it her eyes went down on my slow pistoning cock, for a second or two her gaze remained still, and then suddenly she looked away. I untied the notes of my pajama and slowly pushed its hem down making it rest over my thighs with my entire length now out. I started jerking again and this time I waited for her next gaze, I was excited to show her my real length, was excited to know what would be her reaction to her son's fully erected cock's length.

For few minutes I waited but I guess mom was determined not to see again towards me, maybe she was ashamed or shy. I made my hands pump faster so that the rapid motion happening at her right can attract her attention and it worked perfectly. Mom looked towards me once again and this time as her eyes went down her shoulders jerked a little while her eyebrows went up making her eyes wide open, she was looking straight over my entire length, I guess that was the real moment when she realized how big her son has grown now. I was damn excited to notice her eyeballs sharply stuck on my cock. As she watched I made my hand move slowly so that she can see how the skin of my cock cover-up and rip down making its wet shining head pop out. Hope she was excited to see as well but then she looked at me, gulped a lump down her throat, and looked back to the TV screen. I grinned, the devil in me grinned for my little victory, the victory of showing her my hard stiff cock. Her toes were moving faster, maybe she was feeling uneasy or maybe excited enough to touch herself, but I wasn't sure.