Kushina & Mikoto's Long Sexfight

Story Info
Two women from the Naruto Manga/anime sexfight every way.
7.8k words
4.57
5.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to a reader Chris for thinking of this scenario

Kushina Uzumaki's fiery temper once again surged through her. Just as it did when she was enrolled in the Academy it was boiling inside her preaching violence as the only solution. Her long red hair flailed around her face. It was not the round face she had as a youngster, which along with her temper and red hair, had given her the hated nickname of Tomato before her constant fighting caused it to be changed to Red-Hot Habanero. Now she was considered the most beautiful woman in the village of Konohagakure.

She was a fair-skinned, slender, feminine woman with violet eyes, and of course the distinctive Uzumaki red hair. In her case, her hair was straight and long reaching past her buttocks and framed both sides of her now no longer rounded face. A black clip parted her hair to the left. She was wearing a tight, high-collared, sleeveless blue blouse, and this and a board tight black mini replaced her usual long, loose-fitting red dress and she wore high heels instead of her standard shinobi sandals. She was dressed to impress wearing clothes brought across the remote, almost inaccessible mountain passes from distant regions within that mysterious country, The Land of Earth.

A remote region in a distant country where garments very different from what was worn in her country, The Land of Fire. There, sex, not ninja skills was how fights were won. She would fight fire with fire using these clothes. But now her lips were tight and face taut as she glared at her husband, Minato, and her supposed best friend Mikoto Uchiha who knelt at the square table fawning at Kushina's husband as they drank tiny cups of green tea. By the heavens, she was pouring herself over him as much as she was pouring tea.

Mikoto, although older than her, was arguably just as attractive as Kushina. She was also a fair-skinned woman, but taller at 5 ft 6 and had long, straight black hair with longer than normal bangs hanging on either side of her face. These bangs roughly framed her cheeks and drew attention to her large memorizing black eyes. Kushina saw that somehow the slut had also obtained clothes from the Land of Earth. She wore a thin, far too tight, dark purple blouse with a red-plum mini skirt even shorter than Kushina's garment. As she leant to pour tea in Minato's cup the movement showed the shape of each of her 32C tits and the size of her thick erect nipples.

Kushina almost exploded in rage. Mikoto gave the impression to the other villagers of being a very gentle and kind woman and a dutiful wife, but here she was making a play for her husband, the prestigious Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure. And in Kushina's opinion, it wasn't her first effort; she had been watching and the slut was becoming more and more obvious in her attempts to get the attention of Minato. She had seen too many 'accidental' meetings in the streets where Mikoto was not dressed plainly. But her humble and respectful husband, although shrewd in his Ninja leadership and battle control, was naive with women and was unaware of the bitch's efforts, so with his usual politeness her yellow-haired husband Minato excused himself from the two women and left on a three-day training exercise unaware of what was happening on the home front.

Mikoto looked at Kushina and smiled. There was something in the condescending smile that drove the younger wife over the edge. Quickly Kushina rounded the table spitting out, "Don't think I can't see what you are doing. I can see you flaunting your body at him, trying to seduce him. But he doesn't even see it because he has me to look at and that keeps him feeling horny."

Mikoto fearing the rages for which Kushina was known thought quickly. Her eyes widened in pretend shock. "What are you saying? Surely you can't believe that. You don't believe that deep down. I'm your best friend, your only real friend as you are a Uzumaki clan member living here, and you know what the other villagers think of that clan. Think of all we have shared. It's not true."

A younger Kushina would have bared extended claws and rushed into battle, but she was more mature now, hoping to have a child with Minato. She was the wife of the Fourth Hokage and a public figure. Doubts crept into her mind. She said partly to reassure herself, "Yes, I have been a bit tense, I'm probably imagining things."

Then Mikoto stood and said, "Of course, if I wanted Minato, I would get him easily. Just look at this body of mine and you know that. It's only because you are my friend I haven't because I have worn out my husband Fugaku and need more as I'm constantly horny. Only my friendship with you has stopped me from taking advantage of the fact his cock gets hard every time he sees me."

Kushina saw red. She screamed, "Whaaat? Minato gets it all the time for me. Whenever, and any way he wants. He has no energy left for anyone else. Plus, my body is better than yours. I know what I have seen, and you are trying to seduce him, and he is ignoring you."

It was too much for Mikoto. "You think he is ignoring me. In a week, my husband Fugaku will be away for a week in charge of Clan training and Minato will be learning to fuck properly with me as his teacher."

The enraged redhead charged intent on using her, rough and ready Ninjutsu style to cause real damage to the other woman. But Mikoto was a jōnin and avoided the charge. She quickly spoke. "We both know I am the superior fighter and though you may inflict some hurt, you will be defeated. We will settle this woman to woman with only our sex powers. I win and I fuck Minato in front of you. If somehow you win, then I will stop chasing your husband."

Kushina barely hesitated. She knew to refuse was to lose face and her fighting background only knew one underlying principle, attack, so she increased the stakes. "Agreed, but the loser becomes the winner's bitch for a month. Now follow me. We have all day." She opened the door to the bedroom and entered it followed by Mikoto.

They faced each other hissing threats until Kushina stepped back about a foot, and suddenly grabbed the front of Mikoto's skin-tight blouse. She pulled and the material ripped halfway down, revealing the bra beneath. To the redhead's surprise, it was no ordinary bra. It was a quarter cup and the older woman's round, full 32C orbs were presented like meat on a butcher's tray, her thick nipples and the upper and most of the bottom half of her areolae fully exposed.

Mikoto smiled broadly as the redhead stood stunned, her eyes fixated on the tits before her and leapt at Kushina. The two women collided and fell to the floor. On top Mikoto grabbed a handful of Kushina's black skimpy mini skirt and pulled. She was rewarded with a long ripping sound down one side of the tiny garment. Another tug and she was able to tear it from the younger woman's body and throw aside the now useless material.

Both women yelled and grabbed the other's hair. They pulled as they rolled around on the tatami mats, elbows and legs and knees thrashing. Kushina felt the tits she was so proud of being crushed by Mikoto's larger mounds. She bent her leg and felt her thigh penetrate and separate Mikoto's legs. The tight mini resisted at first but then started to rise up her upper thighs towards her hips until Kushina's thigh was shoved against Mikoto's cunt, the mini skirt fully bunched around her waist. Kushina grabbed Mikoto's shoulders and rolled. Now Mikoto was on the bottom, scuffling with her hands trying to find purchase on Kushina's blouse. Kushina batted them away, then pulled back enough to get a double handful of Mikoto's mini. She pulled with both hands and the flimsy material was soon in shreds.

Both women's full sexual libido had finally been fully unleashed by the primal urges welling inside of them as Kushina took the fight to her opponent, snaking her hand down the front of Mikoto's underwear and ramming some digits into her rival's wet pussy. Mikoto couldn't believe that the redhead had got the drop on her so quickly and lost valuable seconds tearing at Kushina's panties to get her own fingers working away inside her opponent's dripping slit. By now both women were so aroused that neither could hold back more than a few minutes as first one, then the other, came in quick screaming succession, juicing up each other's fingers as they threw back their heads and moaned.

Sweat pouring off them, they struggled as first one then the other ground her way on top before being displaced by her straining opponent. After several minutes of conflict, all they had achieved was to migrate slowly across the floor in a tangle of limbs and the action slowed right down they tired. As if by mutual agreement the women pulled themselves apart. They rose to their feet, somewhat unsteadily. Their hair was tangled, and they were perspiring freely. They crouched a little, hands on their knees, as they sucked in deep breaths. Scraps of their skirts littered the tatami mats.

Always the aggressor Kushina decided to psyche out her opponent. She stood up slowly, and said, "Hey, bitch." Mikoto raised her eyes to look at her. Kushina pulled the front of her lacy white panties down and exposed her abundantly hair-covered pussy. The lips were engorged, and when she pulled her fleshy lips apart her clitoris was easily visible. She continued, "That's what a real woman cunt looks like. If you give up now, you can give me what I deserve. Tastes great. You'll love it." She thrust her pelvis out as she framed her cunt with her hands.

Far from unfazed by the display Mikoto stood upright. "And this is what a real woman, not a pretend wannabe, wears and what her slit looks like. Her prominent mons was barely covered by a minuscule black thong which she slid off to reveal her shaved cunt with four inner already wet hanging lips dangling from it. A fine gold five inch chain ending with a large diamond dangled from one cunt lip and glinted in the light. She slid a finger along her slit opening her lips and leaving a visible trail of wetness until she reached her clit hood and flicked the monster free. Like her nipples, it was large and thick. She slipped off her quarter-cup bra and cradled her round tits that had delicate traceries of veins visible under the fine skin. Despite their heaviness, they did not droop, and two thick dark nipples pointed like gun barrels at the wife of Minato.

Kushima's plan had backfired. She had to remove her ivory-coloured demi-bra that had only revealed the firm tops of her 32A breasts, not the open shelf bra that the older woman's fully exposed, larger orbs rested on. Yes, Kushina thought, she had long hard nipples, but they lacked the bulk of the two quivering nubs pointing at her. She had lost the pose down.

"How do we decide the winner," asked the confident Mikoto? "Number of cums or total submission?"

Still not backing down the fiery Kushina hissed, "To the end."

"Good," replied Mikoto, "I'll enjoy fucking you unconscious. "Your tits. Against mine. Now," she commanded

Kushina screamed, "You're on," And rushed forward. The women embraced standing up. They brought their upper bodies together and their naked breasts touched each other for the first time. Their erect nipples searched and found their opposites. The women moved their torsos slightly, the nipples dancing against each other. Mikoto shivered with anticipation and excitement at the pure first touch. They tightened their grip around each other. Their tits slid against each other, the nipples starting to dig furrows into their opponent's flesh. Their tits began to pancake as they hugged even tighter.

They moved faster, their titflesh slamming into each other. Mikoto and Kushina increased the pressure of their bear hug, pressing their foreheads together seeking an advantage. Back and forth, the round globes bounced and slid together, erect nipples sending electric shocks through their nervous systems. Below their waists, their hips began an involuntary dance as they humped into each other. Their pussies started to lubricate, fluid forming speckles on their labia. As they tit-fought, their snatches occasionally touched, the pubic hair of Kushina becoming wet and matted.

Their breasts became tender, and the two women started to moan as pain and lust were etched into their faces. But they did not stop. Grinding the other fighter's tits into a pulp was slow, patient work. Both fighters quickly lost track of time as one minute elapsed after another. Kushina instead began measuring the length of their duel by the sensations of burning pain that were gradually seeping into the abraded skin of her jugs. In their close confines, she could hear every hard breath that went in and out of Mikoto's mouth; these were punctuated by the occasional soft gasps of pain that were slowly but steadily rising in loudness.

Shifting tactics, Kushina began to rock her shoulders from side to side: this new motion had a bonus as her pointed erect nipples were now slashing and searing across Mikoto's titflesh. She winced as Mikoto's thick, stubby points dragged and scraped across her own tits in reply, but as far as she was concerned it was an acceptable trade. Mikoto was cringing and the pain in her voice was undeniable as her soft gasps turned into tortured whines. As if in response, Kushina felt Mikoto's arms constrict around her even more tightly, increasing the intensity with which their chests mashed together. It also restricted Kushina's movements and prevented her from dragging her pointed nipples back and forth.

Kushina managed a rapid trio of thrusts, which were matched by anguished responses from Mikoto. "What's wrong, bitch," the redhead smirked, "Can't handle me?"

As if on cue, Mikoto relaxed her arms. For a moment Kushina didn't realize what she was doing, but soon understood as Mikoto rapidly tightened her grip and mashed their breasts together with one quick and intense squeeze. Kushina cringed as she threw her head back and howled in anguish.

"I've just started" Mikoto hissed in response, "I'll enjoy having you as my bitch for a month."

Kushina was oblivious to the taunting tone in Mikoto's voice as pain briefly overwhelmed her senses. She felt no longer able to hold her ground as her opponent forced her to backpedal. Another loosening of arms, another tit pummel, and another tortured wail escaped Kushina's lips. Though her tit's firmness was still good, the pain she was experiencing was increasing rapidly. She was trying to retaliate in kind to Mikoto's attacks, but her foe continued to press her advantage relentlessly now with one harsh tit hammer after another, continuing her successful pattern of attack.

But she was never a quitter and dipping her shoulders, Kushina pulled herself forward and drove her sore tits into the undersides of her opponent's larger mounds. The uppercut-like blow landed with a loud smack, followed a split second later by a loud cry from Mikoto's lips as her heavy orbs were shaken and driven upwards. Kushina grinned as two more identical strikes put Mikoto on her heels, sending her backpedalling. A fourth impacted solidly at the base of Mikoto's boobs, accompanied by the most agonized scream issued by either woman thus far, and then Mikoto's arms uncoiled from around the younger woman's neck as she crumpled to the tatami mat to lie before Kushina's high heels.

Kushina purred in delight at the sight in front of her. Prone on her back, Mikoto was visibly wounded as she cradled her breasts with one arm while trying to prop herself up on the forearm of the other. "I thought it would be harder... Were my babies too much for you?" she taunted as she crossed her own arms and cupped her triumphant tits, "Get up whore, or I'm going down there for you."

Looking back up at her tormentor, Mikoto shot Kushina a hateful glare. "I haven't even started, bitch," she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Kushina watched as Mikoto slowly pushed herself up to her feet. The shine of tears was unmistakable in her foe's eyes, but she wasn't sure if they were tears from pain or tears of rage. Breaking this woman down would be more entertaining than she'd thought.

Closing the distance between them, Kushina lunged forward and thrust her tits straight into Mikoto's. The sound of her opponent's loud groan as their breasts collided was music to Kushina's ears, but she was surprised by this latest impact. Despite all the punishment that she'd dished out so far, Kushina felt no give at all in Mikoto's rack. Surprise quickly turned into shock when her own tits erupted in pain as Mikoto immediately hammered hers with an identical blow. Try as she might, Kushina couldn't contain her tortured scream within her. Mikoto clasped her hands again around Kushina's neck and pulled them together for another tit blow. One more guttural cry poured forth from the Kushina's lips as she matched Mikoto's grip, and the battle was once again resumed.

Suddenly, Mikoto twisted her torso and swung her tits sideways into Kushina's. She whined loudly as she felt the heavy mass of Mikoto's orbs smash into her own from the left side then swing back around to hammer into her right tit, followed by another hit from the left. The momentum and force behind each impact were tremendous: each hit seemed even more potent than the last. Fighting back her tears was a losing battle for Kushina as her tits erupted with pain again and again. She hoped that she had it in her to outlast Mikoto, but Mikoto kept hammering her tits.

Harried, pursued, and taking unanswered blows from Mikoto's tits as she backpedalled in full retreat, it wasn't long before she felt the cold glass surface of the window pressing into her shoulder blades, spine, and butt. The Asian untwined her arms from around the Kushina's neck and instead clasped their hands together, pinning her opponent to the wall on either side of her head. Kushina was wide open for a direct frontal slam. Her loud wail reverberated throughout the room as her tits exploded in agony. Kushina tried to push off the wall but was shoved back into her trapped position. Pulling her chest away, Mikoto rammed her tits forward a second time. Kushina cried out on impact, bawling as her tears blinded her. Her head was swimming, but somehow through the haze, she drew on the reassurance when being bullied at the Academy of never giving in.

"Fuck you, whore... You won't..." Kushina replied. It was all she could manage as she struggled to stifle another groan of pain.

Kushina hated the feeling of Mikoto's stiff, thick nipples as they speared into her own flesh. Mikoto leaned in and pressed her forehead against Kushina's as she continued to rub and mash her breasts into those of her opponent. The four battered breasts strained and battled in between the two women for several minutes. One final impact proved decisive. As the four tits collided head-on for the last time, one woman's pair confirmed its superiority while the other's were crushed and yielded undeniably. The winning tits maintained their firmness as they penetrated the losing pair, which softened and moulded around the orbs that had conquered them. The defeated woman's legs trembled and nearly gave out, and her arms clung tightly around the neck and shoulders of her vanquisher for support. It was almost as if she'd just received a fatal stab to the heart -- her sex energy seemed to depart her body like a final exhale of breath.

Kushina looked down at her chest. Despite having felt it with her body, she wanted to see with her own two eyes what she already knew to be true. She then looked back up to find Mikoto's gaze rising to meet hers. Mikoto smiled as she embraced her arms around Kushina's back and squeezed, grinding their tits together as if to reemphasize her own success. Kushina wailed as her tits were again smashed flat. She writhed and desperately tried to fight back, but there was nothing she could do to hurt Mikoto anymore.