Kushina & Mikoto's Long Sexfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikoto released the bearhug and allowed her to crumple to the carpet, but the respite soon proved to be short-lived as she descended upon Kushina like an ominous silhouette. Straddling Kushina and pinning her to the floor, Mikoto reached down with one hand: there was something gentle about the way she cradled the back of the beaten woman's head, while at the same time, there was also something menacing about the way her grip tightened on Kushina's hair. A shiver went through Kushina as Mikoto brought her chest down, dangling her breasts mere inches from the defeated titfighter's face.

"Worship them."

Kushina's hesitation lasted only for the briefest of moments with the menacing presence standing above her. Craning her neck upwards, she pressed her lips against the underside of Mikoto's left breast with a first tentative kiss that was followed by another that was more resolute, and then another and another as she worked her around the heavy orb in a spiral. Finally, her mouth made its way to Mikoto's nipple -- she flicked her tongue back and forth across the thick, swollen, victorious, dark nub and then began suckling it submissively.

Mikoto's soft gasps and purrs of delight were plainly audible as she nuzzled Kushina closely to her bosom. However, despite the intimate contact between the two, she was determined to see that there were no illusions about where things now stood.

"All that was yours will be mine... Your man will become mine. You will become mine to fuck." Kushina's head was guided to the other nipple, which she began to lick and suck similarly. However, she did not linger here for quite as long, as her mouth was led to Mikoto's cleavage. Adorning the titflesh with fresh kisses, Kushina suddenly felt Mikoto's grip begin to tighten.

"I will end this now. Our fight is done and over. I will tit smother you," Mikoto shouted triumphantly.

A brief squeal made it out of Kushina's mouth as Mikoto's arms and hands pulled her in close, but the weak protest was quickly silenced as her face was buried in the firm flesh of Mikoto's tits. The breast smother was adroitly applied: left arm wrapped snugly around the neck, right hand cupping the skull, flesh sealed tightly against mouth and nostrils, but under the circumstances, Kushina couldn't exactly admire the work objectively. She panicked as the 32C rack blotted out the light and deprived her of oxygen: she pushed frantically at Mikoto's flanks with her hands and tried desperately to find freedom by turning her head, but she could not find any escape from the confines of her tit prison.

Desperation is the mother of invention and somehow the redhead managed to get a hand free enabling her fingers to dig into Mikoto's titflesh and she went to work, cruelly kneading and squeezing. At first, this seemed like a good delaying tactic but when the older woman tried desperately to pull the searching hand away, Kushina's strong fingers found and gripped her swollen teat, jerking it in a milking motion. It was only months since Mikoto's son Itachi had been born and very quickly Kushina was rewarded with a powerful spurt of milk from her opponent's tit and straight away she craned her neck up, her lips closing on the thick nipple, which she also anchored with her teeth, and began sucking the stream of warm milk into her mouth.

The warrior above let out a tortured, plaintive gasp as she was in deep trouble: if she tried to pull her nipple free, Kushina's teeth would likely tear the nipple. She abandoned her tit smother and was able to slide her freed hand between Kushina's sweat-slicked legs and get her fingers inside her snatch. Feeling Mikoto's fingers invading her well-lubed slit and scratching the erect clit inside with sharp nails acted like a release button and Kushina had no choice but to break off her sucking of Mikoto's nipple.

Both women separated and rolled apart to lick their wounds and recover, remaining on their knees as they watched each other warily, their battered tits swaying as they sucked air into their lungs. Kushina knew just how close she had come to being defeated while Mikoto was hoping that later she would not come to regret this missed opportunity. Either way, both knew the fight was not finished.

Without another word, the two beauties stood and lowered their fingers to their sex holes, each massaging her clit to prepare them for the battle of their lives. Controlling their gasps, as if somehow it was a sign of weakness, the two stimulated stretched and teased their weapons to maximum size.

As usual, Kushina was on the attack. "I'm going to smash your clit," she hissed, opening her slit to present her long, thin, pink quivering clit. "I don't need a ninjatō to fight when I have a sword like this."

"Not before I shred yours with my bigger katana," boasted Mikoto opening her fuck lips to her enemy and peeling back her clit hood to reveal her monster; nearly an inch long and small finger thick.

For a few seconds, the women stood in silence, broken only by their heavy breathing. The immediate challenge was now their clits. However, the final objective remained the same, sexfight to submission. Both focused on the here and now: a confrontation of their clits. Both clits were fully extended, threatening the aroused, primed sexual sword of the other woman and ready for battle.

"Let's do it, bitch!" Kushina put her hands on her waist, looking proudly at her opponent. "Now, I calculate my clit is about an inch, and probably bigger now I'm fighting. You cannot possibly match it."

"No way! Mine is over an inch. I have measured it" The black-haired woman replied. "Take a look. I'm obviously bigger than yours."

"No, it's not!" Kushina growled, taking a challenging step forward.

"Yes, it is," argued Mikoto, taking a half step forward so the two were barely separated. "My clit is longer and thicker than yours."

Another half step each and the women carefully placed their clits side by side, comparing visually, as there was no tape measure on hand. Unable to decide who was longer, both slid their pelvis forward, However, each clit touched the opposite sex at the same time.

"Perhaps our clits are equally long," conceded Mikoto, staring at their clits confronting each other, "But you can't deny mine is fatter and therefore stronger."

An idea flashed through Kushina's mind: given Mikoto's' arrogance after their titfight if she could force her into a clit duel she could avenge her earlier defeat. Honour satisfied she would then fuck Mikoto senseless. "If you're so proud of your clit, if you think it's really the strongest, why don't you let me work with it for a couple of minutes? Endurance. Make your clit as hard as you can and keep it straight. I will put mine right under yours, and then push upwards. My pelvic muscles and my clit bend your pathetic slug and prove who's the real woman here."

"I accept, on one condition..." Mikoto licked her own lips. "When you've exhausted yourself and failed to move my katana, it will be my turn to slice your small tantō in two."

"Of course. But when I'm done with your clit, I don't think you'll have the strength to try anything against me."

Mikoto raised and placed her toned arms behind her head, flexing her prodigious clit to keep it horizontal.

Kushina manoeuvred her hips to place her clit just below Mikoto's. Both women breathed in deeply, eyes locked in a challenge for a moment. "You've got two minutes," spat Mikoto, "Then, your clit will be mine."

Tensing your muscles with all her might, Kushina slammed her clit against the base of her enemy's jellybean. The shock made both women squeal but Mikoto's thick sexual sword didn't move. Several repeat efforts made Mikoto's clit twitch slightly. For the remaining time, both gave everything they had in the test of sexual strength: Kushina pushed upward, and Mikoto continued to harden her katana to avoid giving ground. Panting with sweat, the two females tensed their muscles in a desperate effort until at last, two minutes were up.

Shaken by not moving Mikoto's clit Kushina replicated her rival's earlier receiving pose. In an exhibition that sought to settle a psychological advantage, she moved her clit up and down at Mikoto, before establishing it at a right angle for the second half of the challenge. Then, with a deep grunt, Mikoto's weapon struck Kushina's clit from below, but the onslaught was abruptly stopped by the firmness of the clit of Kushina.

Unable to believe it, Mikoto took a deep breath and repeated the blow, once, twice, three times with the same result. The couple's gasps echoed in the bedroom, while the aggressor persisted in her attempts to bend Kushina's clit. Then Mikoto changed tactics: keeping her clit below Kushina's rapier, she flexed her pelvic muscles rapidly, pushing up with all her cunt muscle strength. Kushina's clit faltered slightly and shifted upwards a few millimetres, but just as the two minutes ended Kushina's slender, long clit was bent vertically by the mass of her rival's. The second minute had ended with a narrow win to the older woman. She had bested Kushina twice now.

Their clits shone with moisture. Mikoto felt her weapon throbbing with the beat of her own heart and, watching Kushina, noticed her clit was trembling and quavering after each heartbeat. Both clits pointed slightly upward, both at their full glory and fully prepared for the fight to the finish. They rolled into a 69 position, and their tongues and fingers searched for the most sexually sensitive and vulnerable spots of their rival.

Mikoto's expert teasing of Kushina's clit, her light caressing with her tongue, and her gentle blowing on the aroused sexual organ soon had the younger fighter squirming from arousal. Mikoto had however Kushina's massive wet slug to work on and she took it between her lips and tongued. After 5 minutes the combination of Kushina's soft tonguing combined with her vigorous finger fucking of Mikoto brought the first orgasmic moan from Mikoto. Both women continued, and Kushina quickly took advantage of Kushina's post cum weakness and her already enlarged clit trapping it in her mouth while her hands found Kushina's thick stubby nipples and ruthlessly milked them between her fingers and thumbs. Although Kushina was affected by Mikoto eating her, she was aware that Mikoto's efforts were hampered by the waves of ecstasy she was sending through her body. She continued her assault on the older villager and shortly after Kushina grunted and her body rocked and shuddered as she came again.

Both women were bathed in sweat as they settled in for the long haul. Kushina looked in better shape as Mikoto's belly was still quivering from the contractions the last orgasm had caused. She attacked again securing the engorged clit of the older woman and imprisoned the tip within her mouth so her tongue could extract the maximum arousal from Mikoto. Her finger squeezed and massaged the Uchiha clan woman's distended nipples. In complete control, she revelled in the power as she exercised her sexual control over her rival. Mikoto's juices flowed down her throat and covered her face.

However, despite cumming three times without making Kushina cum Mikoto had been maintaining her eating of Kushina. Finally, she managed to encircle her clit with her flexible tongue and scrape the sensitive tip with her teeth long enough for Kushina to buck and writhe uncontrollably in a huge, prolonged orgasm.

Sweat poured off them as they struggled, as first one, then the other worked her way on top in their 69 before being displaced by their straining opponent. After over an hour of prolonged sex, shifting positions and migrating slowly across the floor in a tangle of limbs a pattern had emerged. Mikoto was cumming more often, grunting or growling her cums, but while her redhead foe came less often, her orgasms were far stronger. Would the frequency of Mikoto's releases weaken her too much or would Kushina be debilitated by the intensity of too great a cum?

Somehow Kushina, after one of their rolls across the tatami mats, ended up on her back under her enemy without their normal joint tight hold. She moved quickly. She put her hands on Mikoto's shoulders and swiftly turned her around and slammed her left arm around Mikoto's chest, smashing her breasts. She snaked her right arm down and in front and started fingering Mikoto's cunt. Now she had control. She could finger the bitch without having her own slit and clit being worked over.

Mikoto gasped. She could feel Kushina's breath on the back of her neck, and Kushina's tits pressed into her back. Kushina's hand was thrashing her pussy, and she started to moan and whimper. Mikoto tried to move her own right hand back to grab at Mikoto's dark-tangled thatch, but the smaller woman kept her hips away as she kept up her fingering assault on Mikoto's wet cunt. Kushina kissed the side of Mikoto's neck, sucking at the flesh near the shoulder. She nibbled with her teeth lightly as Mikoto shivered and responded.

From behind Mikoto she upped the ante by grasping the five-inch chain hanging from Mikoto's from one of long, dangling, inner cunt lips and quickly looped it round the wet love stalk of her rival sliding it up and down the wet sex organ. Mikoto moaned her arousal. Then she tightened it forcing the clit tip into a mushroom shape. Finally, she used the diamond at the end of the fine chain to scrape the engorged bloated clit tip. Mikoto went ballistic as she came, only for Kushina to keep repeating the action with each cum draining her and forcing her relentlessly to defeat.

Mikoto realized that she would cum repeatedly without responding unless she submitted. Using her greater strength, she struggled to her feet. Kushina rose with her still maintaining her control position. Mikoto bent her body, reached back with an arm and grabbed the back of Kushina's head with her right hand. Mikoto then used her leverage to flip Kushina over her shoulder. Not strictly legal in a sexfight but it was done. Kushina cried in surprise as she went flying. She landed flat on her back on the tatami mats, and the wind escaped from her with a whoosh.

She was temporarily helpless.

Mikoto moved to her side and dropped to her knees beside Kushina. She quickly separated Kushina's legs, and her fingers opened her pussy. She worked two fingers into the soaking cunt and ruthlessly finger-fucked the red-haired woman as Kushina struggled to catch her breath. She withdrew her fingers, pressed two together up and plunged them deep into Kushina's pussy. In control, she curled and pressed the fingers up until she felt the rough ridge of the g-spot. Her thumb controlled the younger unresisting woman's clit.

Kushina's howl as she came could probably be heard in the distant country, The Land of the Wind. Her body writhed and spasmed, lifting her arse off the mats as she orgasmed. This was her most draining orgasm and when Kushina slumped back to the mats she almost seemed drugged as she started to struggle fitfully beneath her rival. Mikoto was not going to allow her adversary any mercy and pressed her body down strongly on her keeping her weakened opponent's legs spread wide and cunt open. She repeated the treatment she had just handed out and in the shortest time so far drew another body-quaking cum from a shrieking Kushina.

A smiling Mikoto stood and grabbed Kushina's long red tresses and dragged her to the hallway. She thrust her against the wall so she could watch in the full-length mirror opposite her humiliation. Mikoto had the younger woman trapped against the wall and drove her sex-slimed fingers rapidly in and out of her gasping foe's squelching cunt trying to re-find her G spot and drain her with multiple cums till she submitted or passed out. The raven-haired sexfighter could hear Kushina's sexual moans increasing in intensity as she forced her strong fingers deeper inside her rival's wet, yielding vagina.

It was only a matter of time, but just like at the Academy when she had fought the older brothers of those who bullied her Kushina never quit, never stopped fighting. Her fingers found Mikoto's slit and then found her clit, teasing it, at first weakly then in a more aggressive manner. As their fingering attacks intensified, both women's cunts struggled and strained, letting loose various sucking and smacking sounds. Fresh cum juice mixed with dried on their stretched labial lips and soaked into Kushina's thick, matted bush or slipped down Mikoto's shaved groin and now dulled with cum cunt chain to the ground.

The smell of sex rising from their plundered love channels was intoxicating, feral and intense; the dank, the close air reeking of competing female pheromones and acrid body sweat from the long struggle.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Suddenly Mikoto emitted an intense, surprised gasp that was music to her rival's ears. Feeling Mikoto's strong pussy muscles start to clench involuntarily around her splayed fingers, Kushina gained belief and strength and forced her foe backwards, trying to pin her against the opposite wall, but realised by then it was just too little, too late.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Oooooooohhh!" Kushina moaned as her cunt started contracting powerfully and she stumbled against her rival like a wounded animal.

"Aaaahhhh! Fuucckkk!"

"Aaaarggghh! Nnnnnahh! "

She had done it. Against all odds, she had made Mikoto cum. They both came almost simultaneously and caught by the unexpected intensity and ferocity of their shared orgasm both women's legs gave way. Falling to their knees in the hallway and they threw back their heads and wailed their frustration and orgasm. Their abused pussies erupted in unison, soaking their fingers with sex cum and spraying the strongly scented goo down their thighs to splatter on the floor.

Both were exhausted but knew they had to continue. They grappled together until Kushina, timing her move to perfection, prised her head free of Mikoto's hold, swept her legs from under her and fell on her rival. Both women were struggling for control but Kushina grapevined their calves together and flexed her athletic legs outwards while pressing her cunt down on Makito's to keep her pinned on her back. The raven-haired villager resisted, thrusting her sex upwards to meet the challenge. The two women bumped and ground urgently against each other's sex attempting to obtain clit superiority.

Their hard nipples stood erect as they arched their backs to drive their entangled pussies together, grunting at the force of impact. Soon both women were struggling to control their arousal as the wet slapping sounds increased in speed and pussy juice began to spatter out each time that they pressed their wet cunts together. Their wet, bloated pussy lips became semi-glued together with dried cum, and were trapped in each other's overlapping puffy folds. Finally, the two warriors battling pussy's cunt lips locked and sealed the love juices in the vacuum created.

Then their clits met and battled in the cavern of sex. Kushina's long wiry flexible love bud duelled with the sturdier mass of Mikoto's sword. Soon they were back to normal. Mikoto cumming more often but less strongly than those orgasms that racked through the red-haired, younger woman. Things changed as over three hours passed. Mikoto's cums became stronger and Kushina's interval between cums shortened.

With a triumphant scream, Kushina broke free of Mikoto's cunt suction. She wrapped up Mikoto in a cunt-to-cunt grapevine and started rocking her hips, slowly at first, letting her hungry wet twat press down, until her grunting opponent was forced to open her thighs wider. Kushina raised her hips high before slamming her hairy mons down hard on her adversary's, repeating the blows until Mikoto cried out in pain and anguish. She had almost full control and her wiry bush started scraping the length of Mikoto's exposed vulnerable clit. Her vulva stretched and squeezed its rival as she ground down as hard as she could, forcing her long hungry clit into the other woman's soaking cunt where it could rake its battered rival.