Kushina & Mikoto's Long Sexfight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Mikoto's ragged, irregular breathing, Kushina could sense the Uchiha warrior's mounting sexual panic as her cunt was ridden and conquered by Kushina's. Kushina yelled her ecstasy as her clit steadily bludgeoned into submission Mikoto's weapon and the sucking strength of her powerful fuck lips almost pulled out of shape Mikoto's inner cunt muscles. She used her stronger fuck lips to spread, stretch and further weaken Mikoto, all the time exhorting the woman spread beneath her to fight back harder. Then again, she applied a full cunt lock, and used anal thumb-spikes, then a two-fingered and, finally, four-fingered anal penetration, before hoisting the slumped, non-resisting Mikoto's legs high in the air for a deep-clitting finale that prepared her to deliver the coup de gras.

She screamed louder in anticipatory triumph as she resealed cunts, flexed her sex muscles and sent her clit into a frenzied attack within Mikoto's defeated cunt overpowering the Uchiha clan woman's clit until it finally gave up the battle and shot a surrendering load, ejaculating cum deep into the red-haired warrior's conquering all-powerful cunt. Then she face-mounted the defeated woman.

She raised herself on her haunches and straddled Mikoto's head, grinding her sweaty arse and pussy all over Mikoto's face. She played with her victorious clit as she ground down on the anguished face under her, suffocating her opponent until she heard the start of Mikoto's final muffled, whimpered surrender. As Mikoto writhed helplessly into unconsciousness and defeat while being smothered and force-fed Kushina's sexual juices and piss her final memories were the smell of Kushina's stronger pussy scent overpowering hers and the knowledge that her pussy was the weaker of the two.

Mikoto awoke to find herself strapped face up on a mesh platform secured over a bath. In her exhausted still semi-conscious state, her brain swirled with snatches of conversation. "Fucked every hour...punished if you don't make me cum...never wear clothes in the house unless given permission...cum from just taking my juices...strap-on...catfight...challenge...sex toy...slave." These and similar threats spun around and around her head.

"Nooooooooooooo." Her eyes focused and she saw a nude Kushina inserting what looked like acupuncture needles into her lower solar plexus. Looking around she saw a computer monitor on a stand and above her body a large cylinder of water with a tube ending in a pipette just over her cunt. She watched as her victor took her cunt lips and taped them to her groin leaving her cunt wide open with her clit hood stretched and her clit fully exposed. She adjusted the pipette so that a drop of water was falling about every 4 or 5 seconds onto her clit.

Responding to Mikoto's wail Kushina looked up from her work. "Ah, back in the land of the living. A lot has happened since I beat you, but first, you can't cum with the needles in special points that control your sex cumming. Now they are placed to stop you cumming. The drops are water infused with a ginseng aphrodisiac extract and will just keep hitting your clit making you hornier and hornier, but you can't cum. When you can't take it any longer plead to pleasure me and we will pause the video and you eat me till I come, then back to the water drip."

Mikoto closed her eyes. It couldn't be true. It was a dream and she would wake up. A burning sensation in her calf brought her back to reality. Opening her eyes, she saw Kushina using a tattoo gun. The nude woman stepped back from Mikoto's leg and said in an unconcerned way, "In case you wonder these manyogana characters say, 'Sex Slave defeated and owned by Kushina', so when we go in public people will know what you are."

She saw Mikoto's eyes widen in horror and smiled. "And the monitor screen you can see. When I fucked you unconscious, I injected a serum made from the poppy seed. You know from our ninja training we are experts with plant extracts. It made you forget what happened in the past six hours, But, when triggered memories will return and here is the stimulus." She switched on the laptop. 'Enjoy it my slut."

Hikoto watched the monitor flicker to life and saw herself with the first ridge of a dildo attached to Kushina's harness penetrate her and work into her arsehole. Kushina was letting her feel every bit of her loss and humiliation, going first with a slow, deep arsefucking as the next ridge rubbed Mokoto's ring on the way inside. Kushina must have pressed fast forward because Kushina was suddenly at her toybox, removing her present dildo out of the harness and putting on another one. Turning around, she smirked as she walked, with a menacing double-forked dildo fastened around her waist, back to the bent double Mikoto.

Kushina strutted behind Mikoto, bent her knees slowly, and slapped Mikoto's presented arse. Lining up both Mikoto's holes with the double dildo heads, Kushina gave a sudden thrust and slammed them both home. Mikoto's large eyes widened in shock, and her mouth opened in a silent scream as both sudden pain and arousal coursed through her. Flicking Mikoto's long, black hair out of the way, Kushina grabbed hold of Mikoto's hips and rocked them back and forth on the prongs buried deep in pussy and arse.

"Ugh, that's right, egh, take it, ehgh, all of it, eugh, you useless, eugh, loser slut," Kushina grunted, relentlessly hammering both Mikoto's holes. Mikoto could only accept it as Kushina continued to slam the double dildo in and out for a few minutes before decided she'd had enough and pushed off the table where she collapsed, her moan inaudible.

Kushina paused the recording and spread her hairy cunt before Mikoto. She fingered the chain hanging from her ear with its diamond touching her clavicle. Mikoto gasped. It was her prized cunt chain. "There are five hours to watch, or you can eat me now." Tears sprung into Mikoto's eyes. Already the recording was triggering memories and the never-ending aphrodisiac-enhanced drip on her clit was beginning to take effect. Drip...arousal...pause...tension... drip...arousal.