All Comments on 'Kutiya (Bitch) and Malik(Owner) 02'

by phantommaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
phantommasterphantommasterover 11 years agoAuthor
Please Vote

People reading this story, it takes about 1 second of your time to vote. Please vote. As with all writers I truly appreciate feedback. Send me your comments and your votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a good story.

It should, however, stand on its own merits, of which it has an abundance; importuning for votes somehow cheapens it, which is a shame.

Your reader is the ultimate arbiter. If your work satisfies them, they will almost certainly let you know - without being hectored.

I would happily have given this five stars, but in the circumstances feel it has to be only a four. Have faith in what you do - don't beg.

phantommasterphantommasterover 11 years agoAuthor
To the friend below

My friend any writer needs feedback. Good or bad. At least I believe its important. The thought process behind asking people to vote was not to wallow in self congratulatory clamor. It was to gauge peoples perception of my writing. I did not ask readers to give it a 5. I asked readers to vote even if it a 1. A feedback is a lengthy process and there are many who do not or cannot take the time to give for it. Voting is a shorter form of self assessment. The fact that you believe the story should get a 5 but you gave a 4 does not really help me in any way because that is not a true measure of your feeling about the story. You are trying to judge me and not the story objectively. I am not here to be judged and erroneous voting really does not help me. Thank you for taking the time to comment one way or another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphantommaster@phantommaster
6 Followers
A Dom exploring and experimenting my way through the various experiences life has to offer. I like kinks and taboos in all its forms. Connoisseurs of the perverse or otherwise, feel free to say hello