Kyle and Kim Have a Night Out

Story Info
A husband and wife walk into the wrong bar.
2k words
3.83
43.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxWR
MaxWR
13 Followers

There was a really seedy bar located near the job site where we would all go after work to get a few drinks and bullshit before going home. To call this bar a dive would be to give it more credit than it deserved. A dive is a bar where uptown folks come to slum it on occasion. Nothing of the sort could be found here. This bar didn't even have a name that anyone was aware of. Only the neon signs advertising beer in the windows announced it as a drinking establishment.

The clientele that patronized that bar were no less shady. The old school country music that played over a worn stereo system and the dead eyed patrons milling about were a perfect match to the worn exterior and the shabby interior decor. This was not a place where you wanted to go if you didn't know anyone or were perceived as an outsider. The prison tats that adorned many of the drinkers, the buck knives visibly displayed attached to their belts, and the bulges in their jackets which concealed something even more dangerous gave the place an undoubtedly menacing atmosphere.

The bar was full that evening as the entire crew had arrived and begun the usual routine of pitchers of draft beer, pool and darts. The language was rough and the volume was loud as the alcohol loosened all of our inhibitions and inspired the macho bravado that often accompanies men drinking in the company of each other. For that reason, nobody seemed to notice the obviously out of place couple that had entered the bar.

The couple looked like yuppies who were clearly lost. The guy looked like an accountant or something like that and wore a concerned expression on his face as he surveyed the room. The woman with him was very attractive and was covered head to toe in designer brands. Although I stood a few feet from them, I could see the wedding bands on their ring fingers. Unlike her husband who was able to perceive the situation he was in, the wife did not look concerned. Instead, she looked put out and annoyed by whatever situation had brought them into a place like this.

I made my way over to them and asked them what they needed in an even, non-threatening tone. The husband spoke up and informed me that someone had stolen his wife's purse. He explained that he had given chase, and it looked like the assailant had fled into this building.

"Don't worry, we'll find him and get it back for you," I said as I put my arm around his wife's waist.

"What are your names?" I asked.

The man eyed me disapprovingly but did not muster up the courage to tell me to take my hands off his wife. The wife was frozen solid, and the expression of annoyance on her face had been replaced by a sheet white visage as I held her close to me. The husband began to back peddle, and he explained that he now thought he had made a mistake about where the thief had gone. He began to turn and reach for his wife's arm in an effort to lead her out the door.

"Don't be rude. I asked for your names. Strangers show each other respect around here," I warned him as he stopped in his tracks.

"I'm Kyle and this is Kim," he said in a subdued and submissive tone.

By this time, the entire bar had become aware of what was happening, and the couple was now surrounded by a large group of guys effectively blocking them from the door.

"See that's better. Thanks Kyle. What's going to happen now is that we are all going to gang rape your wife while you watch," I said with a smile.

I slid my hand down from Kim's waist, grabbed a handful or her ass and squeezed.

The crowd roared in approval, and what had once been a stationary mob sprang to life and began to writhe and undulate around the couple like a single living being.

Three burly guys grabbed the husband and pulled him away from his wife as she cried out to him in fear. I grabbed Kim by her hair and dragged her across the floor kicking and screaming. Still grasping her hair, I pulled her upright.

"Get this bitch's clothes off," I yelled to the mob.

A group of guys with lust and frenzy in their eyes rushed her, and a litany of hands grabbed every piece of exposed clothing and began to rip it off her. Kim was whipped from side to side as the mob violently stripped off her clothing. Every time a piece of clothing gave way, it elicited a roar of excitement and approval from the crowd.

Kim's clothes lay ripped and scattered on the ground around her feet as I again pulled her upright by her hair. I turned her around in a circle several times to show the crowd her naked body. Lust filled eyes roamed every inch of her body from her firm breasts to her toned ass to her Brazilian waxed cunt.

I licked the side of her face as I groped and kneaded her breasts. I brought my hand down to her bald cunt and forced two fingers inside her as she groaned.

"What should I do with this?" I asked the crowd.

"Rape her! Rape her! Rape her!" The crowd responded in a lascivious chant.

"Get him over here where he can see this and get him something to drink," I said as I gestured to her husband.

The three guys who were holding him brought him over in front of her and forcibly sat him down in a chair where he had full view of the action. Another guy grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar and returned with it. He grabbed Kyle's mouth and forced it open, pouring large amounts of whiskey inside it as the crowd jeered and made lewd comments about his wife.

I pulled Kim by her hair over to the adjacent pool table and pushed her up on it so that her ass hung over the edge.

"Hold this bitch," I ordered two of my nearby friends.

They held her chest and arms down on the pool table while I approached her delicious ass which was suspended before me. I undid my belt and took my pants down exposing my erect cock. I positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to Kim's cunt and made eye contact with her husband as I pushed myself inside her. Rather than looking furious, he looked enraptured. Not aroused, but fixated and unable to look away.

I turned away from Kyle to enjoy his wife's body. I took her rough and hard. There was no love in the act as I slammed by cock repeatedly into her. Each thrust would push her upper body further up onto the pool table before it retreated again as I pulled out. There were a large number of guys in front of her face spitting on her, groping her breasts, and wagging their cocks at her.

As I continued to plow her, I felt the usual signs of a woman approaching orgasm. Her protests had stopped. Her breathing had increased. Her cunt had relaxed and I felt her get wet as I raped her. Her body began to shake and shiver as she tried to stifle a moan from escaping her body as she came.

"Your slut of a wife just came buddy," I boasted to her husband as the crowd laughed and cheered.

Feeling it was my time now, I began to pound her with even more zeal until I felt myself coming to the edge. I forced myself all the way inside her and let go as I pumped a three day load deep into her womb.

I pulled out of her and positioned his wife so that Kyle could see my cum roll out of her cunt and down her thigh. Unexpectedly, he didn't look upset. He continued to look enraptured. He was either unable to look away or he didn't want to.

I pulled Kim down off the pool table and onto the floor. She had completely stopped struggling now and had become compliant. I motioned to my two friends who had been holding her to approach. They both stood before her and took out their cocks. I put one hand on top of Kim's head and with the other I grabbed her mouth and forced it open through her cheeks.

I pushed her open mouth onto one of my buddy's cocks, holding her mouth open with one hand while moving her head back and forth over his cock with the other. I used her head like a sex toy in that fashion, forcing her to give blowjobs to my friends as I switched continuously from one guy to the other until they both came in her mouth. Both times, I instructed her to swallow the loads and both times she wordlessly complied.

I had grown tired by then and decided to hand her off to the rest of the crowd. I sat in a chair next to her husband and watched with him as man after man raped his wife. Some took her cunt. Others used her ass. Still others forced blowjobs out of her. At the end of it, she must have been raped at least 30 times. She was covered in cum and it flowed freely from every orifice of her body as she lay prostrate on the floor.

I looked over at her husband with the intention of saying something humiliating when I noticed the erection straining against the inside of his pants.

"Holy shit guys, come check this out! He enjoyed this!" I called to the now exhausted and spent crowd.

The guys came over and offered a number of different reactions upon noticing the husband's state. Some laughed at him. Some teased him. Some slapped him on the back in approval. Suddenly, I realized a perfect end for the night.

"Take off your clothes now Kyle," I ordered him.

He paused for a second before correctly deciding that compliance was the best choice.

He sat back down in the chair naked and sporting a raging erection.

"Get over here Kim," I barked at his wife.

Kim slowly rose to her feet and made a bow legged waddle over to her husband while depositing globs of cum all over the floor as she went. When she saw her husband and his erection, she paused briefly. A look of confusion mixed with something else briefly flashed across her face before disappearing again.

"Ride him bitch," I ordered her.

Kyle made no protest as his wife climbed up on his lap and sat down on his erect cock. As she rode Kyle's cock, a very audible squishing sound could be heard. Upon each entry of his wife, Kyle's cock forced out the cum of one of her rapists. The whole thing just sounded wet for lack of a better word.

Kyle was not a passive participant in the act. He held Kim's hips while she rode him. He rubbed her clit and sucked on her nipples. Kyle had gotten so turned on by what he had seen that he only lasted a couple of minutes. With a roar, he deposited the night's final load of cum into his wife.

The crowd treated the two differently after witnessing that. The bartender let Kyle take Kim out to the loading dock where there was a hose and wash her off. One of the waitresses who worked at the bar gave Kim a spare change of clothes that she carried with her in case a customer spilled a beer on her or something like that.

Kyle and Kim hung out at the bar for a couple of hours more. The patrons bought them both several rounds of drinks and continued to grope and fondle Kim whenever they wanted. Kyle was a good sport and would compliment some of the guys on the way they handled his wife. Everyone hoped to see them both back at the bar again.

MaxWR
MaxWR
13 Followers