Kyle & Preston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be unbothered by the lewd predicament that we accidentally found ourselves in. "Just to the bathroom," I said, assuring him I wasn't going anywhere.

"Okay," he said softly and rubbed my left knee, looking up at me. I smiled and completed my climb over Preston's little body, standing beside the bed naked and staring at him as he watched me, smiling. He didn't seem to care I was naked..., and hard.

"Your cock is poking out your panties," I said, with no other excuse to be staring as I was.

"Oopsie," he said with a voice softened and made hoarse by sleep, and tucked his penis away inside his panties. The imprint looked obscene..., and appetizing.

I pushed all my weird thoughts away and entered the bathroom. I cleaned off my precum, then waited until my erection subsided before peeing. I returned to bed with my Bestfriend, who watched me the whole way back toward him and embraced me as I settled in behind him.

After about an hour of cuddling, he sighed and stirred, then got out of bed. "Where are you going," I asked mockingly.

"Class," he said. I watched his bottom as he collected things for his shower. His panties had gotten lodged tight between his butt cheeks and made it look ever more enticing.

"Saturday classes?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just one."

Preston went to the bathroom and showered, emerging naked and acting nonchalant about it. "Hey, uh, about last night and..., all the other nights. I..., hope you know, I'm not..., like, gay or anything. It's just that I'm super, like, clingy and just crazy vulnerable when I'm sleepy, especially in my panties. I hope I didn't like..., lead you on or anything."

"Lead me on? No no no, of course not! I'm not gay either, dude. No, you didn't lead me on." I laughed. "We're just making the best of having one bed. I think it's cool that we're not weirded out by each other's bodies. Y'know, it's kind of like how girls are. They get to be all touchy-feely with each other and nobody questions it. So..., I guess we're like that. And that's all."

Naked Preston stood there and smiled. "We're like girls," he mused aloud. "Cool." And then he proceeded to get dressed, first donning a pair of white thong panties, then socks, then pants and then a shirt. I simply watched in silence. It wasn't gay. We had established that in words. It was like an ironclad contract. I wasn't gay. He wasn't gay. We were just more intimate with each other than most boys. And it was okay to feel good about that.

After Preston left, I decided to have a shower. When I stepped into the bathroom, I spotted his discarded orange panties on the floor, all soggy and sad and sexy. It brought back memories of finding my mom's or sister's panties on wet bathroom floors and being tempted to play with them, to put them to my face and inhale their bodily scent, which I did on several occasions.

I picked up the flimsy scrap of nylon, telling myself I was going to toss them in with Preston's dirty clothes. I felt the soft material in my hands, rubbing my fingers across and appreciating the silky texture. I knew what I was going to do next was crossing a boundary, but I didn't care - I couldn't care while holding a sexy little pair of dirty panties, something I never thought I'd get to enjoy for a long time.

I balled up Preston's damp panties, buried my face in them and deeply inhaled. "Mmmmmm," I groaned, and took another deep whiff. Oh, God. I was lost in those panties. His musky scent was faint and arousing. My cock jutted straight out before I noticed and I gripped the length in one hand as I held my Bestfriend's panties to my mouth and nose, inhaling deeply.

"Mmmm," I hummed as I stroked myself, unable to pry myself out of my lustful state. Panties always brought out a different side of me. I unfolded the panties to sample the smell of different portions of Preston's panties, as I used to do my mother's and sister's. I sniffed the front, where his sparse pubic hair produced a healthy, sweaty smell. And then I turned then to taste the gusset, the part that sat underneath his taint all day, and I smelled the faint smell of his precum, fresh and clean smelling.

And finally, turning them around, I sniffed the back, the ruched part that sat in between his cheeks. "Ohh, God," I sighed, stroking my cock faster. He smelled so deliciously nasty! That ambrosial, balmy smell that no one else should ever smell - it was mine to enjoy! I inhaled deeply and moaned as earnestly as I could dared, stroking myself off as I worshipped Preston's dirty panties.

When I was close, I wrapped the panties around my cock and began to masturbate with them. I closed my eyes, and immediately images of Preston's naked body filled my mind. His cute behind, his cock which was little when soft but big when aroused. I imagined touching him as I would imagine touching my sister, eliciting a very similar, familiar-but-forbidden desire. I saw and felt myself squeezing Preston's ass as we hugged naked, and then slipping a wet finger into his moist butt hole. That's when I came.

Milky semen began to spurt from my cock and splat on the floor, but then I let Preston's panties catch most of it. I stroked and stroked into Preston's pretty panties until I was sated. Momentarily, the shame of what I had done overshadowed me. I put the sullied panties in my own laundry bag so Preston would never find them in that state.

I couldn't deny that what I did was pretty gay. It wasn't the sniffing panties part that did it. It was my imagination. Envisioning my finger going into my Bestrfiend couldn't be explained away, especially since it made me cum. But I assured myself it was just a slip, a lapse in judgment and self-control. A little gay blip. Every guy must've had one at some point. And I'm no different than any other straight guy. If thinking one gay thought made a man gay, then there would be no straight men. I couldn't deny, so I minimized.

Even still, there was no way I could ever give up the newfound intimacy Preston and I shared. We slept together again that night. He wore his panties. I remained nude. He snuggled back against me, purring in deep comfort. I held him tight, a hand gliding over his soft skin. We even played a lazy and extremely soothing game of footsies, our legs tangled and our feet caressing softly. There was no way my cock wouldn't be hard, and no way Preston didn't feel it on his bottom since he was wearing a thong. We didn't care. It felt too damned good.

Day 7

"Good morning," I whispered sleepily as I roused, reaching and pulling Preston close to me.

"Mmm," he hummed and pressed himself back against me. "This feels so good."

We lay still for a few minutes, awake and cuddling, my mind slowly gaining all it's functions. "Hey," I said softly. "Do you think this is..., like..., gay?"

"No, no, Kyle, don't do that!" His voice was quiet but the objection was strong and sure. "The second you start to question this you'll ruin it. Just, please don't think of it like that. Let's just enjoy it. We're like girls, remember? We're just like girls." His voice softened with the last statement. It melted my heart a little.

"Okay, we're girls," I said, smiling. It felt nice not to have to define things. We were cuddling. It felt good. And that was it.

I began to caress Preston's body, all over his chest, then up near his neck, causing him to giggle when I felt above his clavicle bone. "I'm ticklish," he explained with a giggly sigh. "Don't stop."

I descended his body again, smoothing over his flat tummy, a finger gently circling the rim of his little belly button. As I slid around to his right hip, I just barely grazed the tip of his erect penis which apparently had fallen out of his panties again. I felt him twitch slightly and relax again. Neither of us felt the need to address it.

Down Preston's side my hand went, until I met the waistband of his panties. My heart leapt. I wanted to feel Preston's panties so badly but was afraid to cross a line. Considering we were lying in bed, that I was naked and caressing his body, and that I had just touched his penis (though mistakenly), I surmised that line had been crossed a long time ago, and we were both comfortable. We're girlfriends, I thought as I began to trace the waistband of Preston's panties.

I hooked a finger underneath Preston's waistband and slid around to the back. I really had no intentions other than to feel his silky panties, no direction in mind at all. I was lead by what seemed natural. With a finger hooked inside my Bestfriend's panties, I followed the line around back to the soft cotton, where I continued to drag my finger until I was essentially pulling the thong part out from between his cheeks.

It was warm and damp with sweat from his rear cleft. On the back of my finger, I could feel the soft, smoothness of his butt cheeks and the warm crease in between. I followed the thong down to his taint, causing him to shudder, then released the string, letting it fall back into place between his booty. He giggled and hummed lightly.

I then proceeded to caress Preston's ass. He clearly liked it when I played with his panties, and I knew that girls really like to have their booties rubbed, so I figured a guy who likes to wear panties would appreciate it. "Mmmmm, this feels soooo good," Preston cooed contentedly. "Never stop touching me."

I smiled at his plea, thinking, I have no intention to stop.

I caressed his round boy rump, and then his thighs. Eventually, we fell asleep again in each other's arms, overdosed on Sunday ease and comfort. When we awoke, we didn't get out of bed. He gave me the same treatment I had given him, caressing my soft skin and hard muscle all over. Once, he grazed my erect shaft with his finger as he was caressing my thigh. A few times actually. I didn't mind. All I needed in life, it seemed, was his feathery hands all over me.

Eventually though, we had to get up. Preston sat up in bed after our second nap and slipped off his panties, leaving them right on the bed as he went to the shower.

I didn't hesitate. I took his panties from near my feet and sniffed at them, tentatively at first, and then hungrily, balling them up and pressing them into my face. It was so freeing to not think of things in terms of gay or straight, just to be who I was and do what I desired. I wanted to sniff my Bestfriend's discarded panties, and so I did. I huffed Preston's panties and turned myself on even more, but restrained from masturbating.

After Preston left the bathroom, I went in, remembering that I had left the panties by the head of the bed rather than the foot where he had left them. I shrugged. I didn't care if he knew I sniffed his panties. In that moment, that morning, I felt like he'd accept me no matter what. And I would accept him no matter what. Mutual unconditionality. I loved that feeling. I loved him.

After our therapeutic Sunday morning, I ran some errands, then met up with Preston for lunch. I convinced him to join me at the gym. He mostly just watched me, never breaking a sweat. He still decided to have a shower in the locker room though. We conversed as we showered in the empty shower room, watching each other's naked, male forms; his sandy, smooth and petite, mine, ivory, hard and hale. We were both a little turned on as we got dressed but said nothing of it.

Before long, Preston and I found ourselves back at our building. The girl at the front desk stopped us and told us that the maintenance guys had called, saying they're sorry for the delay and that they'd be installing the second bed the next day, sometime in the afternoon. We thanked her and headed up to our room.

I sat at the small desk by the one bed and finished up some homework. Preston did the same, but first stripped to his panties and sat on the bed Indian style. I stole glances, of course. Preston's panties were very cute, white with black polka dots and frilly edges. His boyish body didn't look out of place in panties, I noticed. It kind of makes sense, I thought, panties fit his body better than men's underwear does. Even the way his penis bulges a little, it seems right..., like how women's bras are supposed to emphasize their breasts.

"What?" Preston chuckled. I looked up at him, face burning. I had been daydreaming while staring directly at my Bestfriend's panties.

"Nothing," I shrugged. "Just, getting tired I guess."

I finished up my homework, rather hastily, and waited for Preston to finish his, chatting lightly and keeping his cute panties in my sight. He was taking a while to get his work done and I decided to get undressed and climb in bed beside him, slipping underneath the covers as he sat atop them. Lying on my side, propped up on my elbow, I simply watched Preston study. After a minute, I placed my free hand gently on Preston's knee. Without any objection stopping me, I began to caress him, up and down his thigh, and around to his bare back, going wherever my heart guided my hand.

Naturally, I sought out the filly edge of Preston's panties, and then just below to the soft cotton covering his butt. As I was rubbing the top quarter of his ass, Preston decided to get more comfortable by lying on his stomach instead, propping himself up on his elbows to read, and giving me full access to his booty. I caressed his plump little ass just like he wanted. It was so smooth, so soft, so warm.

Preston's small, round butt in cute little panties was such a gift to my senses. To watch it conform to my soft squeezing, and to feel the silky texture and the pliability of the skin underneath. My cock was throbbing by the time Preston finished studying. He closed his books and set them on his desk, switched off the lights, then joined me underneath the covers, this time lying face to face with me. I didn't hesitate to embrace him, engulfing him in my arms as he snuggled against my chest.

We wriggled to find the most comfy position, writhing against each other. I draped his left knee up over my right hip and pulled him closer, essentially squashing our crotches together so that my hard, naked cock pressed into his stiff, panty-clad one. Nothing had ever felt so natural and safe and cozy.

Preston caressed my skin all over, causing delectable tingles to sooth my skin. I kept my right palm against his bottom, squeezing into me sporadically and making him moan softly, subtly and a bit feminine.

"Mmm good night, Preston," I sighed softly as we lay face to face, my lips a mere inch from his.

"Sweet dreams, Kyle," he replied. "I love you."

The moment was so sweet. It was a new level of intimacy I had never enjoyed before. My heart was glowing, and it acted out. Before I could think about what I was doing and stop myself, I pressed my lips to Preston's and kissed him. Just once. Quick. Innocent. And he did not object. "I love you too, Preston," I whispered.

And then we slept.

Day 8

When I awoke, Preston had been staring at me, a simple smile on his face, a glint in his large, brown eyes. "Good morning," I smiled back.

"Morning," he replied, and then stared at me for a few moments, glancing from my eyes to my lips and back.

"What?" I chuckled curiously as I pulled him close to me, crushing his boyish body to mine.

"Nothing," he whispered bashfully,

I already knew what he wanted, he was just afraid to ask. So I took his chin between my thumb and forefinger, lifting his lips to mine. And I kissed him. Knowing his cuddly emotional state and being a good friend, I thought it would be ok if I secretly kissed my Bestfriend if he really wanted it. And it didn't feel wrong or bad or gay, not in the sense that something abnormal was happening. It was simply comfortable: It felt right.

And so after I lightheartedly teased him about being so shy, I did it again. Our lips met for the third kiss and with purpose the first two lacked. Those were innocent. This one was an unspeakable message between us, one that expressed a bond that was unlike anything I had ever shared with any other friend, guy or girl. A door was opened.

I kissed Preston. Again, longer. He kissed me back, confident but yielding, allowing me to lead. I liked that too.

He giggled like a girl when I finished smooching on his soft, warm lips. "People would think we were so weird if they knew about this," he grinned.

I snickered, "for all we know, every guy we ever met snuggles with their naked Bestfriend wearing panties."

"And they kiss?" Preston scoffed.

"Hell, they might even bone. We would never know."

Preston laughed. "Well, that'd be a little too far," he said.

"Yeah," I sighed.

The next few moments ballooned with awkward silence. I thought about my stupid joke. They might even bone.... Why did I say that? But eventually, my mind drifted to the act as we snuggled up. I secretly played out a sexual scenario in my mind as I held Preston in my arms. My alarm snapped me out of my salacious daydream.

"Gotta get in the shower or I'll be late," I whispered to a half asleep Preston and began to climb across him.

"What? What time is it?" he asked sharply, angling to reach for his phone. "Eight thirty!?" He quickly got up and beat me to the bathroom to brush his teeth as I started the shower. I got in under the hot water, and Preston followed a half minute later.

"Sorry," Preston said as he slipped past the shower curtain and squeezed in front of me in the tiny stall. His naked booty more than grazed my erection. I hesitated to take a step back. "Gotta hurry, I'm already missing class," he apologized as he quickly soaped up the front of his body. "Do my back," he snapped as the water rinsed his upped body.

I remained silent as I soaped his back, working a lather in seconds before Preston bent slightly to wash his thighs. Without second guessing at all, I started soaping up his rear end, running my soapy hands over the smooth bow of flesh that was my Bestfriend's butt. And for a few brief, decadent seconds, I worked a lather of foam between his rear crease.

"Thanks," Preston said as he spun around to face me and let the running water rinse his backside. We stood face to face for all of about two seconds, gazing at one another before he exited the small prism of steaming water and hard cocks. My imagination had been running wild. Given anything more than the eighty seconds, I might have found my hands (or lips, or even my cock!) in interesting places. I couldn't deny the exhilaration I had been feeling now that I was alone again. It was like he left a vacuum that I now stood lonely in, analyzing a sick feeling of regret in my stomach.

Either I had missed my chance to render my imagination reality, or I regretted having such lewd and inappropriate thoughts in the first place. For the next few minutes, as I listened to Preston rush out the door, I essentially hid in the shower - hid from Preston and hid from my own homo-erotic feelings. He was just so sexy! It was hard to think of anything else.

For the rest of the day. I tried to focus on anything but sexual contact with my decidedly sexy Bestfriend. First, I had to walk past his wet panties, resisting the urge to inhale and indulge in them. On the way out, the girl at the front desk promised that when I returned there would be a second bed in our room. The panic the news brought on had me worried.

Deep down, I didn't want to give up this newfound level of intimacy I never knew two boys could share. Even deeper, I was worried that two beds meant we would never explore each other's bodies as I had begun to fantasize about. Throughout the day, I tried to push the whole ordeal out of my mind as I focused on my classes.

But sultry thoughts kept creeping past my defensive wall. My mind drifted back to our first shared shower. 'Our first,' I thought, as if I had assumed there would be more. I imagined going further than soaping up Preston's round, brown bottom. I'd slip a soapy finger in the slippery and surely tight buttonhole. He'd moan softly and.... No! He's not gay! I'm not gay! Again and again I pushed away increasingly lewd thoughts of my boy Bestfriend.