Kyle & Preston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston pouted aloud but remained submissive. He watched me as I removed his socks, squirming backwards to help me remove his skin-tight jeans. Once he was free of all but his baby blue, magical panties, he looked like an absolute fantasy - an overload of cuteness and girlish diffidence. I wouldn't dare remove Preston's panties - they were simply too sexy to discard. And so I pulled the band down an inch, just enough to let his cock spring out and stand straight. I kissed his tip with my moist lips, slipping my tong around the pink inside his foreskin as I looked him in his pretty eyes.

"Oh, yes, Kyle!" Preston sighed high as I slid my wet lips down his hot and impressive shaft. My Boyfriend tensed momentarily, then relaxed and indulged. As I luxuriated in the taste and texture of Preston's hard-but-soft dick, he caressed my cheek, soothing me until I purred on his delicious memeber, sending good vibrations through his most intimate parts.

One of my hands had a firm grip on his flimsy panties, my other hand seemed to attract to his like a magnet to metal. Our fingers interlocked as I sucked him passionately and fervently. Seeking a more comfortable position, I let my pants fall and shimmied out of them, doing my best not to lose concentration on my boy lover's lovely penis.

I crawled onto the bed as Preston instinctively moved backwards, pressing his back to the wall as I lay on my stomach between his raised and spread knees. Nothing I had ever done felt so right, so good, and so natural. We were made for each other.

If I had known it would feel this amazing to be intimate with a boy, I would have succumbed years ago. I had always thought Preston was a cutie, though I could never admit it to anyone, especially to myself. He was a pretty boy and I had known it, but I never allowed my thoughts to dwell on it long enough for lust to grow, though it must have been boiling beneath the surface all this time. My love and lust for my Bestfriend was finally erupting, even as his love was erupting inside my suckling mouth.

The pinnacle of Preston's delight spritzed my willing tongue, and I savored the wicked taste. As his semen filled my mouth, I held on, allowing my moaning Boyfriend to milk my thirsty lips for all their worth. It was so unbelievably sexy, feeling Preston's hips rise and fuck my mouth, his panties at my chin, hearing his soft little coos and moans, feeling his fingers traverse through my hair and caress my shoulders and neck. I was in heaven, and my cock was pulsing with power and eagerness. There was no doubt. I needed to fuck Preston. So very badly.

After Preston had finished cumming inside my mouth and had gone limp, I snatched him back off the wall by the backs of his knees, my mouth still full of his tasty nectar. He giggled as I aggressively rolled him back onto his shoulders, spreading his legs as far as I could. Holding him in position, I fastened my lips to his rear cleft and let his cum seep out. I slipped my tongue out to guide the flow of cum to Preston's puckered asshole, and then used my finger to press it inside the warm, snug hole, creaming his tight little ring. "Oh, damn baby!" Preston breathlessly sighed.

I continued to lubricate Preston's sexhole, and squeegeed the cum I drooled around his orifice into it. I prodded my Bestfriend's ass, making sure it was nice and slick. His sensual moans told it all - he was ready. I climbed forward, allowing Preston to rest on his back as I kissed his lips. His knees still up near his chest, thighs spread to stretch his panties to their limit, toes pointed feminine and graceful. Preston embraced me as my cock lay against his soused keyhole.

"Do it to me, Kyle," Preston whispered with shaky, nervous lips. "F-f- fuck me." He let out a tiny giggle at the dirty word and blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll go slow, baby," I reassured him as I pressed the head of my penis against his sensitive eyelet. He nodded in response, holding his breath but keeping my gaze with his alluring eyes full of wonder and hesitancy. As I pressed into him, he winced and so I slowed my delicate infiltration even more.

Preston's tender, virgin hole was a gateway to pure, decadent heaven, and deserved to be taken slowly and with devotion. He was so tight, his twitches and tiny whines so cute. He bit his plump lip hard and his eyes rolled back as I slid my way into his ecstacy. "You feel so amazing," I whispered as I finally filled him to the hilt, pausing. "How does it feel for you?"

He finally let out a breath and then swallowed. "Mm, Good. Hurts just a little."

"You wanna stop?"

"No. Just fuck me slow."

"Okay, baby."

I retracted very slowly, and then stroked my sweet Boyfriend's magical sex hole once again, excruciatingly slow, Preston and me groaning together as my cock pulsed with more need. I had never fucked any girl so slowly, and I had never made love to a boy. I was so hot to thrust deep into Preston and ravage his poor hole, but I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I was. I loved him.

Again, I recoiled, taking my cock completely out of Preston's rimhole, and then slipped back inside, penetrating my young paramore as deeply as possible. Preston's glossy eyes depicted a bit more pleasure and wantonness than tension and pain, and so for the next oscillation, I stroked him with a sliver of my usual force. His eyes closed and let out a sexy moan.

"Yes," he whispered lightly upon the fouth wave of my penetrating force, and arched himself into me. I thrust again, with a little more added vigor. "Oh, Yeah, that feels so good," he whined as I stretched his cream-filled hole. "I love the way you take me, oh!"

"Fffuck," I groaned as I thrust into Preston's tightness harder, feeling him loosening for my long, thick cock. "You're so tight," I cooed, and stroked him again, eliciting a shuddering moan from my sexy, young Boyfriend.

I established a slow, steady pace, stroking Preston's slick, narrow tunnel to our mutual delight. Though Preston was thoroughly enjoying being fucked, his spent prick remained soft, little and cute. He was completely shaven everywhere his pretty panties covered, and I couldn't help but stare as I made love to him. "My God, you're so sexy," I sighed as I stroked Preston's lovehole, grabbing hold of his panties and squeezing them in between his legs. "I love you, baby boy."

"Oh, I love you too, handsome," Preston replied in the prettiest feminine tone.

I groaned and fell over to his side, still inside him. He accommodated by twisting in bed so that I was directly behind him. He and I both groaned at the feel and depth of the new position. Preston on his side, panties down at his thighs, me behind him, filling him with the evidence of my desire. "Tell me you love me again," Preston whined as I filled him from behind, licking his ear and clenching his panties in my fist between his thighs.

"I love you, Preston Keyes!" I thrust deep and hard when I said it. He yelped and let out a lighthearted titter, and then a sensuous moan.

"Tell me you love my body," Preston demanded as I suckled his neck and fondled his cute panties.

"I love this beautiful little body - your little thighs and silky soft skin and your plump little ass." As I spoke I caressed all over Preston's magnificent body, then squeezed his pillow-soft ass cheek hard as I nipped his earlobe.

"Oh, my God," Preston gasped as we writhed together. "Mmmm, tell me you love my pussy!"

"Fuck, I love this sweet pussy! That tight, wet boy pussy!"

"Oh, I love this big dick!" he indulged as he fucked back into me.

Preston took my hand and placed it on his own member which, to my surprise, was growing hard again. "Make me cum," Preston sighed, twisting to kiss me. "Fuck me and make me cum for you, baby."

I slowly began to stroke Preston's cock as it grew, twisting and leaning down over him to taste his irresistibly soft lips and wet tongue. He adjusted his body as I made love to him, swinging both his feet over my body to the other side. I slid his panties down and off his feet, then took a long, shameless whiff of his earthy scent. "Mm, so sweet," I hummed and promptly returned my eager lips to his.

With Preston's panties in hand, I caressed a path southward, visiting his boyishly smooth chest and abs on the way to his hairless crotch to stroke his manhood once again, this time with his own pretty panties. He moaned into my mouth as I stroked his ass and stroked his cock and sucked his tongue.

It was too much. He was too much! His soft, sweet, girly coos, the tight warmth of his lovely boyhole, his panties - all of it. I was so dangerously close to cumming, but I wanted Preston to cum too. And not just in my hands after I had finished, I wanted Preston to orgasm on my cock like a girl would, moaning my name in sweet ecstasy.

"Baby boy, I'm gonna cum inside you," I sang, more feminine than I meant to, but it was my heart. Preston hummed like a kitten, arching his ass back to me, wanting me oh so deep inside his love hole.

"You gonna give me that sweet cum, huh? You love the way I take you?" I was a hair from climaxing.

"Uhuh," Preston wimpered submissively, seeming to melt in my arms.

"Oh, baby you're so sweet!" I cried as I began to crest with pleasure. "You make me cum. You're making me cum! Oh!" There was no holding back. His sex was just too good.

"Ohhh, Yessss," Preston whined, and worked his hips back and forth, milking me to completion and also fucking my pantied hand. He, too, was cumming. I started to feel the slick liquid ooze in a lazy river down my fist, and reminded myself to resume stroking as I emptied my seed in him.

After Preston and I had exhausted our love, we lay in our new bed, silently catching our breath. As the lustful, frenzied gaze began to lift, the comfort and love remained, making me feel safe and cozy as I squeezed my new, boy lover to my body. I loved him so much, and was now confident that this was what I really wanted. I wanted Preston to be my boyfriend, no matter how long it would take us to be comfortable being openly gay. I was in love, and that superseded any reservations I may have had. The only thing I could hope for was that Preston was having the same revelation as me. Would he even want to do this again?

"Kyle?" Preston whispered in the night. I tensed up, bracing myself for possible rejection. "Next time, can you wear the panties? Y'know, like, be the girl?

I smiled warmly as I thought to myself, oh, this is gonna work out perfectly! "Yes, sweetheart, anything for you."

I turned around in our little bed and so did Preston. I put my naked bottom right in his lap as our bodies conformed in an embrace. "G'night, princess," he whispered in my ear, bringing chills to my skin and an unexpected jolt my manhood.

"Night, daddy," I replied instinctively, subdued and girly.

Preston's meaty groan in my ear and his quickly awakening manhood between my ass let me know that we were definitely not ready to call it a night just yet.