Kyle & Preston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even my own resistance made me incredibly horny. By the time classes were over and I arrived to our dorm to see him, I was ready to give in. But is he? I mean, we already kissed and showered together. Maybe he'll like it. I had butterflies in my stomach. I stole shy glances as we prepared for bed, especially when he undressed, unabashedly showing off his pink and incredibly cute Barbie panties.

My heart pitter-pattered as we got into bed together, his panty-clad body cuddled in close with my nudity. Preston sighed and stretched in a cutesy, cat-like manner. "Mmm kiss me goodnight?" he asked chastely. I obliged, pressing my lips to his and giving him a long, warm kiss. "I love that we can be like this without it being weird, y'know." Preston's voice was quiet and sleepy. He was already drifting off and his sincere emotions were raw.

"Yeah," I sighed, lightly stroking his head. All the while, my mind was somewhat elsewhere - inside my Bestfriend's panties where I nervously dared myself to put my hands. In the next minute or so, heart booming loudly in my ears, I let my hand slip down Preston's slumbering body until I met his bottom. I played very lightly with his soft rump, nervous to press my luck. But eventually I slid my hand around to his hip where I passed a finger underneath the band of his Barbie panties.

I adjusted my body subtly, positioning my straining member against the flaccid cock sleeping inside Preston's panties. The boy barely stirred. I took a deep breath and held it.... Then I slid my hand around to the front of Preston's panties with my finger still inside the waistband. I slowly slipped my Bestfriend's panties down in font. Just enough to expose his penis underneath the covers. And my penis pressed against his naked, sparsely-haird pelvis.

I started playing with Preston underneath the covers, right outside his panties. He started to grow stiff in my hand, giving me a surprisingly proud feeling and bringing a sneaky smile to my lips. Only after he was fully erect did Preston stir and speak.

"Kyle?" he whispered weakly. "What are y-"

"Shh," I hushed him. "Just let me."

He moaned as I squeezed his hard member in my hand. "Okay," he whispered, his voice hoarse. I started to slowly work my hand back and forth over the length his shaft, nervously teasing at first. His cock was hot to the touch, radiating heat like a steak fresh from the grill. I relished the feel - hard flesh coated in soft skin and tipped with a sensitive, pink mushroom cocooned inside a flimsy sheath of skin which I pushed back.

I tended his secret pink, sliding my thumb all around the pre-cum coated bulb, slick and sensitive. Preston shuddered and groaned. "This is so gay," Preston whispered breathlessly.

"No. No, it's not," I objected with no supporting arguments. I just didn't want him to stop me. I only continued my tender teasing. He stiffened even more in my hand as I cared for him but after a while, the tension in the rest of his body began to subside.

"Can I touch you?" he asked, thankfully surrendering to his true desire. My answer was to take his hand and place it on my own member.

I simply tended his penis as he tended mine, pulling my rod into himself as he jacked me off, my glans nuzzled into the side of his ball sack over the front rim of his panties "Oh, God that feels good," I sighed and began to jerk my Bestfriend more thoroughly. All the nerves and pretense were gone.

Preston whined like a pouting girl before his soft, wet lips attached to my neck. I lifted my chin to oblige his sweet kisses as our hands danced beneath the covers. He descended a little to get his mouth to my pecs, and began suckling one of my nipples. It made me titter a little and Preston looked up into my eyes and smiled. "Sensitive?" he said and licked my right nipple with a long lash while looking into my eyes. It was the single sexiest thing a person had ever done to me. I couldn't believe a boy had given me the sexiest act! He put me in a mood.

"Oh my God, you like it don't you?" I taunted naughtily, stroking his cock steadily while looking in his large, beautiful eyes.

Preston groaned and started jacking me off more qickly. "Yeahhh," he whined, "Are you gonna cum?" He began to work his hips as he stroked my shaft, my tip snuggled in a perfectly sexy triangle made of my Bestfriend's sweaty inner thigh, his cock's base and sack, and his heavenly pink Barbie panties. "Cum in my pretty panties, Kyle."

That was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

"Uh-huh," I sighed, feeling a bit silly and embarrassed by the femininity in my own voice. But it felt so good I had to indulge! "Kiss me while I cum in these panties," I whispered desperately and more feminine than I dared before, jolting myself with taboo pleasure. And then Preston's lips were on mine. I enjoyed his lips for a moment before parting them with my slick tongue and invading his lovely, dirty-talking mouth. He tasted like love and lust and naughtiness.

Our two boy tongues twisted and twined and twirled together as if they were meant to. Preston's slick texture, hot and humind against my slithering tongue. His skin, naked but for a flimsy strip of pink cotton, smoothly sailed against mine as we embraced and writhed against one another. I stroked the juncture of his thigh, root and panties like it was a pussy, working my hips back and forth as he did the same.

Then I felt it. Preston's cock twitched in my hand as I stroked him. "Oh, that's right boy, cum for me," I said in between kisses. "You're so sweet," I encouraged, and kissed him more as cool liquid oozed out of my shuddering, moaning Bestfriend. "Such a good girl." I kissed and praised and kissed and stroked and kissed and humped until our pelvises were slick with his copious semen.

Preston's cock exhausted itself in my hand, shrinking back to it's soft, cute state. I then joined in with Preston to stroke my own cock, which was only seconds from cumming too. I groaned as my climax arrived, stroking Preston's thigh crevice at the beginning to soak his taint in my seed and then pulling myself out, spurting cum directly onto his subdued penis as I pulled the rim of his Barbie panties outward.

We kissed as our fingers danced lazily in our mingled fluids. And finally, I pulled Preston's panties back up to cover his cock which was coated with our cum. I smiled at him. "That was awesome."

"Yeah," Preston sighed. "I need to go wash off."

"No. Let's just lie here." I grabbed him and pressed him to me.

"Okay," he whispered and burrowed into me. God, he felt so warm and nice on me! We lay silently and I began to drift off. And then he spoke again. "Kyle? Does this mean we're..., gay?"

"Shhh," I hushed him, and kissed his nice lips one last time. "Sleep."

And so we did.

Day 9

I woke up to a light caress of my cheek. I smiled and then opened my eyes to watch content curiosity play on Preston's beautiful face as he traced my cheek to my chin and down my neck. He had always been handsome, but I allowed myself to appreciate it. His skin was smooth, the peach fuzz on his chin scarce, his cheeks slightly puffy, eyes large with long lashes. He was pretty.

"Good morning, Kyle," he said.

"Morning, Preston."

He then just stared at me, caressing my skin to a pleasant tickle. I giggled prettily, "what?"

Preston just shook his head side to side and kept touching me, lower and lower, brushing the ring of my belly button with a feathery finger. He hesitated to drop lower. I knew he wanted to. "You can touch it," I consented.

He smiled shyly then scoffed, but his hand sank down to my already aroused manhood. His caress was diffident and sweet. He didn't stroke but explored. I loved the tease. He nipped at his lip as he stared into my eyes. "What?" I giggled again, feeling a bit shy myself.

"Can I...?" he let the question hang open.

"Can you what?"

"I think I..., I think I wanna suck it," he giggled out and covered his face in embarrassment.

I laughed. "You're such a girl. Of course you can. You can do whatever you want. You don't have to ask."

"Okay," Preston said and composed himself.

"Kiss me first?" I said, craving his luscious lips. He didn't hesitate, leading with his wet, young tongue. I hummed as I indulged in the sexy kiss.

We ended our morning kiss with a couple innocent smacks of the lips, both of us smiling at our freedom. Preston took a breath and straightened his face, then slithered down my body underneath the covers and took my cock in both hands. I pushed the blankets off to watch my Bestfriend give me oral sex for the first time. He blushed as he tentatively touched his wet tongue to the tip of my cock, and then applied his cloud-soft lips.

Preston circled my crown with his tongue and then slowly inched his lips down my shaft. I peered down my muscular body at the boy adorably sucking my cock with a lack of skill I found endearing. I was his first. "I can taste your cum," he chuckled as he came up off my penis, looking me in the eye before diving back down. His embarrassment was still somewhat there, but his sexy eyes remained on mine as he bobbed, seeking and earning my approval.

I caressed his cheek as he performed fellatio on me. "You are so amazing," I gushed. His eyes smiled and he took me deeper into his mouth, my cockhead poking near the back of his throat. He slipped up and down my pole, drooling all over it. I encouraged him with a hand on the back of his head, speeding up his slippery oscillations and working my hips, essentially fucking my Bestfriends's drenched mouth. I was getting desperately close to cumming.

When my climax seized my body, I held Preston on my cock with my left hand and stroked the base with the other, forcibly filling his mouth with my liquid sex. He didn't mind though, humming in delight as my taste splashed his throat and dripped down my shaft. Preston kissed my cock goodbye (surely not for the last time) with a light peck to the softened tip before snuggling into my chest, kissing my nipple with lips still slick with remnants of cum.

Preston lay beside me, his leg draped over mine as I relaxed on my back. We enjoyed serene silence, Preston occasionally kissing my cheek or earlobe, saying "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart," I'd reply.

"You gotta get ready for class," I finally said, knowing Preston would rather lie with me than be on time.

"I know," he sighed and sat up, swinging a leg over me to sit astride my lap. Lord, it was a wonderful sight, his soft little body sitting atop my hard strength, his hard cock poking straight up past the rim of his pink, cum-stained Barbie panties. I almost regretted reminding him he had to leave until he said, "join me in the shower?"

Both of us giggling like a couple school girls, I wrestled Preston into submission, face down against the mattress as I stripped him of his panties and pranced to the bathroom with the prize. I turned on the hot shower and stepped in, Preston following close behind. We washed together, alternately using his soaked panties as a wash cloth. As I rinsed under the hot pouring water, Preston got himself soapy and washed my back. When I turned, his sudsy body enticed me to immediate hardness.

I let him rinse as I stood behind to wash his back. He just looked utterly delicious! The taut little muscles in his back, his small waist and his plump little behind. I was tempted to insert my engorged cock right in between his soap-slick cheeks. I was super nervous to do that, even though we had already done so much. But I did take the liberty to wash his ass like I had before.

I used my hands, squeezing the two foamy globes, lifting the flesh and then separating to see the glorious little pucker in between. Nerves or not, I couldn't keep my finger from sliding in between and exploring the tiny rimhole. He sighed and then I sighed as I slipped up and down past his anal ring, applying more and more pressure at each pass, daring my nervy finger to trespass and violate my sweet Bestfriend.

I caressed his chest with my other hand and Preston immediately joined his own hand to it, guiding me. It wasn't long before he lead my left hand to his rigid dick and helped me stroke him slowly. At the same time, Preston arched his ass back, enticing my slick finger to slip inside his warm, wet little hole. Once the tip of my middle finger passed Preston's fleshly halo, there was no going back.

Preston twitched when my fingertip entered him, but moaned as I pressed deeper into his tight warmth. "Kyle, oh my God, Kyle!" he complained as I stroked his anal ring and his penis at the same time. I wasn't sure whether it was an objection until he sang, "Oh my God, don't stop," and pressed his palms to the shower wall, pushing his ass backward into my prodding finger again and again.

It didn't take long for him to explode with my finger deep in his asshole and my practiced fist pumping his impressive length. As he began to squeal and squeak and cum, I kissed his ear, suckling his lobe into my mouth.

After Preston sprayed the wall with semen and went limp, we hurried through the rest of the shower to keep him from being late, my cock straining with horniness the entire time. We dried each other, and I picked out Preston's panties for him - pastel blue cheekies with unicorns, stars, and rainbows printed all over. Almost too cute. We dressed and I offered to walk him to his class.

In the elevator, we held hands - nervously since were in public, letting go as soon as the doors opened on the ground floor. When I walked Preston to his first class, I wanted so badly to kiss him goodbye for the day, but there were people watching. We stood awkwardly for a few seconds before I blurted, "see you after class," patted his shoulder and walked off. It felt so insufficient, I berated myself all the way to my class.

For the rest of the day, through all my classes, all I could think about was Preston. My professors could have been telling me the answers to every question on the next test and I wouldn't have known. All I knew was Preston's sweet lips. His pretty panties and his long, lean prick. I reminisced on our makeout session, our masturbation romp, our shower and my finger up his beautiful little asshole. After each class, I walked out with a hard cock from my imaginings. I couldn't wait to see him tonight. To be in our tiny bed, me naked and him in the cutest little panties that I had picked for him.

Apparently, Preston couldn't wait to see me either because he was waiting for me outside my last class, catching me by surprise. "So, I was thinking...," he started in a whisper, "why didn't you kiss me this morning? I know you wanted to."

"I didn't know you wanted to," I lied. In reality, I never even thought of how he felt going public. I was only full of my own fears.

"I always want to kiss you."

"Me too, but..., there were people around."

"Yeah, they make me scared too. But..., I..., I was just kind of thinking, all day really, what if you kissed me..., while I was scared.... Like, I was scared when you put your hands between my legs last night, but I, y'know, liked it. So if you kissed me outside, I think I would like that too."

I looked around. The grounds were moderately populated. If Preston was nervous, I had to be petrified at the thought of kissing him in front of all those people. "Are you..., are you sure?" I whispered closely. He nodded prettily, blushing and grinning.

"Okay, just once," I said, more for hesitation than anything.

I then touched his hip, looked both ways at the people going about their business, and then I kissed him. And then I kissed him again, deep and sensuous, with meaning. My self-consciousness dimmed for the moment and I enjoyed kssing my Bestfriend. No, my Boyfriend, I thought as I closed my eyes and kissed Preston.

"My Boyfriend," I whispered between kisses.

"What?" Preston said as I kissed his lips.

"You're my Boyfriend," I said, giddy, then kissed his resulting smile. Surprisingly, the people around us couldn't care less. No one batted an eye. No one gave a shit. They didn't even look, and the few who saw us didn't react at all, except one girl who simply smiled at us. There was no reason to be nervous or scared. "Let's go home."

We didn't kiss again on the way, but we were comfortably close, a little more giggly and touchy-feely than usual. It would probably take a while for us to be completely okay with PDA's, I figured. However, we did kiss on the elevator, enjoying the new thrill of kissing in public. When we walked into our dorm room, we both froze, stared, and then laughed.

There was a second bed sitting opposite the one we had shared the past week. "Wow, looks like we don't have to sleep together any more," I teased as I stood behind Preston and placed my hands on his tight waist.

"Yeah, it'd be pretty weird for two guys to sleep in the same bed when there's two," Preston said, backpeddling into my embrace.

"Yeah, that would be totally gay," I whispered, so close to his ear that I grazed it with my lips.

"I call dibs on the new one," he announced. Removing his shoes, he walked over to the bed he claimed. He sat at the foot, leaning back on his hands with his feet on the bed frame and his knees apart, watching me with his big, pretty eyes.

"Now that's unfair," I complained cooly as I removed my shirt in one smooth motion, tossing it behind him on the bed. I came between Preston's open legs and began working on the three buttons of his top. "I think I deserve the new bed." Preston lifted his arms as I grabbed the hem of his tight shirt and lifted it over his head. I lobbed it over to the old bed.

"Well, just because you're so handsome does not mean you're entitled to my bed," Preston said as he sampled my abs with his cool fingertips. He then set them to the task of unbuckling my belt for me.

I let him work and leaned down over him. "And just because you're so pretty doesn't mean you always get your way." He pulled my belt free of my pant loops and threw it across the room onto the bed we had cuddled on.

"Yes it does! I can have whatever I want," Preston sang in a sassy girl's tone as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them a quarter of the way down my thighs. My cock was already hard, bulging obscenely in my tight blue briefs. Preston's silken hands returned to the stony wall of my abs and chest while I manipulated the button and zipper of his skinny jeans, revealing a slice of his pretty, baby blue panties, all ruffly on the edges and girly.

"Mmm, yeah," I hummed, "especially in these pretty little panties. You're such a spoiled cutie." I teased my index fingers in the ruffled waistband, tracing the line of Preston's hips around the sides and back to the front where his penis peeked over the brim. He was already slick with precum.

Preston blushed and nipped his lip. "Mmm," he sighed in feminine decadence, "you gonna spoil me?" As he spoke, his hand glided down over my engorged manhood, lightly gripping my hard-on through my underwear.

"Yesss," I exhaled deeply and began to coddle his cock through his silky panties. "I'm gonna spoil you so good," I breathed closely beside his ear. He groaned and squeezed my meaty dick harder. "Mmm, such a greedy princess," I teased, letting my lips and tongue tickle his little ear. I licked him then, slithering my wet tongue around inside, then slurping his lobe.

Preston shuddered and sighed, drawing the waistband of my briefs downward, freeing my glorious erection from its confines. After only a couple subtle strokes of my bare sex, I gripped his hands to freeze motion. I kissed his sweet lips, savoring his flavor, and then pushed him backwards to lie flat on the bed with his legs dangling over the edge, feet on the rails.