All Comments on 'Kyle and Will Ch. 05'

by Bellad19

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok..

WTF IS THIS! NO! THIS WAS GOING PLACES! That's just awful. Why couldn't they have had another chance? You just killed him off instead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugggghhh!

Will is being so immature and selfish. Soon he's going be crawling back to Kyle and Kyle s going to have moved on already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh man

It's so hard when a relationship devolves like that. The biggest issue here is that Will stopped trying and Kyle was giving everything and getting nothing in return. Poor Kyle. I hope Will gets his head out of his a$s soon. All he seems to be thinking about is what he's lost. What about what he still has? Throwing away your whole life just because you lost out on one dream is ridiculous. You have to grow up and get a new dream. Maybe he can't play baseball, but he could coach, etc. The bottom line is that William has a lot of making up/groveling to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What is this?

What happened to the original story? I was excited for the next chapter

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouettealmost 10 years ago

Life has a way with moving certain things in this way....please keep writing....i'd love 2 hear more ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Huh?!

I was anxious to see where you were going and this is what I got. It may only be me but this seemed rushed and possibly not the direction you intended to go. I feel a little let down. There was a deviation from the first chapter to this one. You went through four years of their history in one page and ending with Kyle's parents killed. What? I'm hoping the next chapter will redeem the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg

I left a comment, the first one actually, because I thought it was William and Neil that died! But I read the ensuing again and in now much happier lol! XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please

Please don't skip any days...And write longer chapters I am hooked. The suspense is killing me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What are you doing?

Kyle gave so much up for Will and he treats him this way? Just walks out when things get tough and with another man to boot! Then you forever alter Kyles' life by killing off his parents. As someone who has gone through similar circumstances I hope Kyle and Will find a way to forgive each other for pain they have caused and that they each move on to find the right person to share life with. They don't belong together, more to the point Will is not worthy of Kyle. Kyle needs to grow stronger and realize that Will is his first love but not neccessarily his forever love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

your chapters are way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, Will is acting like a real selfish dick...but brain injuries are difficult. I think Kyle is going to go over a cliff with all this bad stuff. He may have disliked how his parents treated him, but they were his parents. Poor guy needs to find someone who will treat him right.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 10 years ago
Why the dark turn?

This curveball came from out of left field! WTF Do not ruin this love story! Will is being a supreme asshole. I am feeling so sad for Kyle on so many levels....I can't cope. Please get these two on track. Kyle has given up too much for William to be shitted on like this!

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
OFF BASE

This chapter seems to be completely off base. 2 stars.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 10 years ago
Life!

Such is life, we can hardly control it 'cos fate knows better,but we actually do try. Love it when a writer reminds us that life has it's ups and downs. Short chapter but well crafted.

JT_ThatchJT_Thatchalmost 9 years ago
:)

To the people bitching about the outcome of this chapter, they must live in a world where there is always a happy ending. I for one applaud you for adding in this twist. Although I do wish it had just a little more detail. 5 stars anyway.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
OMG could you break my heart anymore!?!

I Sincerely Pray and Hope the answer to that question is NO! I’m off to read your final chapter and I shall see! You’re an EXCELLENT writer Please Please keep it up! Add more stories!!! Thank you for entertaining me and helping me get through my drool dum days!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trying to do too much

This one story is trying to do too much. The initial drama about Kyle’s lack of communication and their year apart should have been delved into much more. There was a lot there and it was barely unpacked. This then quickly shifted into a nice love story about two BFs who are finally realizing what they mean to each other - and that story should’ve been given time to bloom and be savored. But then this single story takes a sharp and dramatically dark turn - spanning 3-4 years quickly - and introducing, rapidly but not deeply, a serious injury, a version of Will that in no way resembles the character from the previous chapters, a new douchey love interest in Neil, a quick dissolution of their life-long relationship, and then at the end - oh yea my parents are instantly killed! Any of these events should be their own story, and given the attention and development each deserves, rather than sloppily crammed into a single chapter of what is no longer a cohesive story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous