All Comments on 'Kyle Ch. 08'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now see?

I don't think this was cheating. It was exactly how Levi reasoned it. They set up a proposal in which Dave was going to part of their threesome, but it didn't go the way it was supposed to. Dave and Levi finished it alone as even Kyle agreed. As for Kyle (Keith's) ideas, yeah I could agree that some people never want to bottom and others will never top. But blowing your boyfriend is a given. It's like kissing. It's part of reciprocation which is a huge component of love. So in that respect, Kyle was an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No matter how it turns out, it's always sad when two people who love each other just can't fill each other's needs. I feel sorry for Kyle and Levi. I hope it does somehow work out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

wow,, Levi is a major dick. he decides he wants to change the rules of the relationship after Kyle falls in love with him. he also said he wouldn't do any other guys unless Kyle was there to - so even though he told Kyle they should spend the night thinking about what they just did and the rift Levi made in their relationship - Levi fucks a guy w/o Kyle there instead. their relationship is more fragile than ever and he thinks it's a good time to be unfaithful to the man who loves and trusts him - what a prick. Levi even used faulty logic and manipulation and alcohol to get Dave to agree to letting Levi fuck him. saying it's just a continuation of the deal he and Kyle already agreed to - only problem with that is that it was agreed Kyle must be there also - at no time is it to be just Levi and some other guy...

and why is Levi calling Kyle gay? the only guy Kyle ever wanted to be with is Levi. now Levi is gay - he'd fuck any guy and doesn't want girls.

I'm guessing Kyle is gonna have to break up with Levi or else slowly get used to offering Levi sexual favors/acts - even Dave told Levi he was lucky to have Kyle love him back - that sex isn't the defining make or break .

so u certainly did a good job of making Levi into a selfish, deal breaker, cheater, manipulator - and Kyle like the almost perfect boyfriend this chap

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No justification

Unequivocally, Levi cheated and broke their agreement. Ok they didn’t finish the first time by getting to Levi fucking Dave. But that hookup ended. Kyle made it clear he didn’t want it to happen again and they were apart and supposed to be thinking about their future, not meeting up with Dave, bringing him back, getting him drunk, laying out all their personal secrets, seducing him, and then continuing a explicitly not agreed to session #2. And even if lust clouded all of that, the original agreement was no kissing and only with both there together. Levi violated both of those and in so doing, massively betrayed Kyle’s trust. They will almost certainly break up - neither of them are meeting each other’s needs and too much damage has been done! Very sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous