All Comments on 'Kyle - My First Public Date'

by Leigh_216

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesabout 6 years ago
Short but sweet

Lovely story well told.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Another nice tender love story

I do wish my Motorcycle rider had a chance to make me his real girlfriend for a weekend or however long he wanted. I love wearing a skirt and feeling the fresh air blowing up my legs. His hand sneaking back and sliding up my thigh as I hold on tight.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I added you as a favorit author

Because of your tenderness and love.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Cumming While Soft

I usually only go out fully dressed as a woman if it's with my boyfriend. I want to look like a woman but for some reason, when I'm with him, being "made" by others and knowing that they know we are a couple turns me on.

When we fuck, I am always hard until I cum the first time. I usually have an orgasm pretty fast, unless I slow him down when I'm getting close. If I go ahead and let it happen quickly, he can fuck me long enough that I will cum again even if I have gone soft.

It's a strange, but good, feeling when I cum while soft without my cock being touched. It's a sort of an electric vibrating in my cock and it produces a lot of more clear precum that drools out, rather than white cum shooting out. I call it an anal orgasm where my whole body spasms and my sphincter goes crazy clenching down on his cock!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Story

I wish to read more of these two characters. With Kyle being an owner of a Athletic center he would have no problems with getting pills. Kyle should impose that he/she start tacking some of his vitamins only to be feeding hormones to make him/her more feminine and able to grow breasts instead of trying to cope with trying to make something that looks close to being breasts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous